10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Percoq Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Percoq Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Percoq Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Percoq Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Percoq Upper Normandy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Percoq Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Percoq Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Percoq Upper Normandy:
Chateau Des Saveurs
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Chateau Des Saveurs offers pet-friendly accommodations in Saint-Sauveur-dʼÉmalleville. The guesthouse has a spa center and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at this guesthouse, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental. Deauville is 19 miles from Chateau Des Saveurs, and Honfleur is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 27 miles from the property.
Chateau Des Saveurs is a magical experience. We felt like we should have arrived in a horse-drawn carriage rather than a hire-car. The exterior is magnificent, the grounds grand in a simple way and – although some parts of the interior show their age – we really did feel like we were aristocracy dodging the guillotine. (They wouldn’t have needed perfect wifi either !!)
Our room was huge with tall windows gazing out onto sweeping lawns away to the front gates. The bed was super comfortable and it is so quiet at night we slept better than we have for years.
The proprietor was more like a flamboyant country-house host and made sure our stay was wonderful at every turn. Great breakfast too. We were really sad to leave after our three night stay. So, if you like something different and special, do not miss a visit to this place.
- This is perfect if you are planning to visit Etretat (highly recommendable) and want to enjoy the experience of staying in a real chateau….the room was more than huge, furniture and style makes you feel like being in a palace or something alike. But anyway, the reason why this hotel deserves the top recommendation of all is the owner, Didier. If you want to meet a real French gentleman, this is him. He is absolutely charming, funny, warm, and amazingly helpful. The “Club of French Chateaux’ Owners” (if such a thing exists) should be very proud of having him as a member. Chapeau to Didier!
- The staff (and dogs) were very friendly, and also very helpful when we had booked the wrong dates by mistake! The food was also very good
- Exceptional without question! Just breathtaking and so comfortable. The owners spoke excellent English. The young man, overseer, spoke little English but we used the google app to translate and did great. Our room was simply incredible. The pics are exactly what it looks like. Huge bathroom with a claw tub for two. Chess game set up in bathroom. Yes, it is that big. Great breakfast! Added a day to our stay and would have stayed longer if we could.
- Very nice hotel manager, taking a lot of care! Dinner also very good and breakfast more than enough
- Chateau Des Saveurs is a magical experience. We felt like we should have arrived in a horse-drawn carriage rather than a hire-car. The exterior is magnificent, the grounds grand in a simple way and – although some parts of the interior show their age – we really did feel like we were aristocracy dodging the guillotine. (They wouldn’t have needed perfect wifi either !!)
Chambres d’hôtes La Mare aux Saules
Chambres d’hôtes La Mare aux Saules offers accommodations in Sausseuzemare-en-Caux. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Deauville is 26 miles from Chambres d’hôtes La Mare aux Saules, and Honfleur is 19 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 34 miles away.
- Had a wonderful stay with a charming hostesses. Location excellent for discovering Etretat,Fecamp, Honfleur, LeHavre, Rouen etc. Strongly recommend this really homely Chambre d’hote.
- It is a stone French Farm House. Very modern on the side, located on a real farm. There is communal kitchen if you want to make your own meal. A French breakfast is included. Selection of artesian breads and very special homemade jams. Our hostess was was very friendly and attentive. We were even some local carmels. Fescamp is located about 10km for closest restaurant.
- Thoroughly enjoyed the friendliness of the hostess. The facilities were great and only 15 mins to a good restaurant at Yport where there was street entertainment.
- The most quiet place through our entire Normandy trip. Greatly missed!
- We stayed at La Mare aux Saules with our 2 boys one night on our way to Calais. It was meant to be a simple stopover and ended up being the cherry on the cake at the end of our holiday! It was simply amazing. The room was big, the beds were VERY comfy, the shower was amazing, and we were welcomed very warmly. It was really a home away from home. The host was extremely friendly and had great advice on where to eat and what to do and the breakfast was amazing! We had baguette feuilletée (specialty of the region) with delicious homemade jam…and fresh milk from the farm! Un régal! The guesthouse is extremely children friendly with toys and a host that understands that after a long car trip 2 boys under 7 won’t easily stand still. We will certainly be back.
Domaine Equestre Etretat
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Domaine Equestre Etretat is located in Le Tilleul, 23 miles from Deauville and 18 miles from Honfleur. Free private parking is available on site.Étretat is 1.7 miles from Domaine Equestre Etretat, and Trouville-sur-Mer is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 32 miles from the property.
everywhere green grass,
splendid cliffs at 30 minutes walking
4 KM to Etretat
- La chambre était simple mais le cadre très bien . Nous avions réservé pour une heure de balade à cheval m. Le parcours était très sympa
- Chambre agréable ,propre , calme , environnement sympa.
- Superbe situation géographique à proximité du phare, des falaises et d’Etretat dans un beau domaine équestre avec un fort potentiel pour faire une maison d’hôte au top.
- Bonjour miniprix mais trop cher visavis du service
- everywhere green grass,
Château de Trébons
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Château de Trébons offers accommodations in Grainville-Ymauville. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Deauville is 26 miles from Château de Trébons, and Honfleur is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Les Sous Bois
Situated in Saint-Laurent-de-Brévedent, 15.5 miles from Deauville, Les Sous Bois boasts a barbecue and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a shared bathroom fitted with a bath. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Les Sous Bois features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared kitchen at the property. A self-service breakfast is available every morning.You can play billiards at this guest house, and the area is popular for hiking. Honfleur is 8.7 miles from Les Sous Bois, while Étretat is 12.4 miles away. Deauville – Normandie Airport is 23.6 miles from the property.
- Everything was great, they make you feel like home. The place is clean and comfortable with a very nice atmosphere,
This place exceeded our expectations and was on of the most pleasant stays during our trip in France!
It’s an awesome old mansion and you get a decent size room with all the facilities (kitchen, gy etc). The garden is large & awesome too. The place is super quiet and very unique for sure.
Property’s photos don’t do the justice, the place is much better than in the photos. We loved this place a lot and would definitely love to come back one day.
- Wonderful location in the woods, quiet place with birds singing in the morning, helpful hosts
- Very beautiful old house entirely renovated with excellent facilities and taste. Friendly owner who also provided possibility for a late check-in. Beautiful location within a forest and close to Etretat and other lovely villages. Extremely well cleaned room and shared bathroom.
Nice kitchen and eating room
Outside terrace with a nice view
Located in Les Trois Pierres in the region of Haute-Normandie, 20 miles from Deauville, Ferme Clatot features a playground and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Honfleur is 12 miles from Ferme Clatot, and Étretat is 14 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Beautiful setting in an old farmhouse! So peaceful! Friendly couple who run it. Nice breakfast.
Despite our limited French we were welcomed and included like part of the family.
The property is beautiful and the children loved the outdoor play equipment and visiting the farm animals.
Breakfast was very traditional, homemade and delicious!
- The breakfast was really nice it was just missing a thermos for the coffee
- Beautiful property. A guesthouse full of antique furniture, filled with little nostalgic items, a vast garden full of birds, flowers. The garden is impeccably maintained with tables and chairs. Our host was wonderful in every way. Half an hour after checking-in, we asked to change one of our rooms, and we got what we asked for. Rooms were beautiful, large and clean. Very comfortable bed, fast wifi.
Quiet, dairy farm
Beautiful old farmhouse circa 1833
Friendly family B&B
Good homecooked breakfast
Recommended nice local place for dinner
La Guitoune offers accommodations in Épretot. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. Each room has a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool and darts at the guesthouse. Deauville is 16 miles from La Guitoune, and Honfleur is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 23 miles from La Guitoune.
- Although the owner was kind enough to come out and find us when we got lost on the way, that is the only positive thing to say.
- accueil chaleureux personne très aimable discrète et sympathique
La maison est agréable, proche d’un grand axe mais relativement calme.
Passer le premier accueil un peu froid et rapide de la proprietaire, nous avons au fil des 2 journees sympathisé un peu plus et du coup l’esprit chambre d’hote etait plus respecté.
- L’accueil est chaleureux à toute heure de la journée. Le cadre est très agréable.
- L’accueil des propriétaires disponibles à l’écoute dommage que les toilettes et les douches ne soient pas dans la chambre sinon établissement calme literie impeccable.
Le Clos des ifs
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Le Clos des ifs is located in Thiétreville. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Honfleur is 24 miles from Le Clos des ifs, and Étretat is 14 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 39 miles away.
- Lovely breakfast. The bedroom was large and spotlessly clean. The bathroom was very modern and had a great view over the fields. Chickens and peacocks roam the garden – the whole thing is very tranquil. We were warmly welcomed, even though we arrived well outside the official check-in times. Merci!
- Host was exceptionally friendly and helpful, peaceful country location, good as a base for the Normandy area where there are so many lovely places to visit, breakfast was great, top floor rooms are spectacular, very pretty grounds, you need a car or bikes as it’s remote – 2km to nearest bar/restaurant/supermarket
- Friendly welcome, comfortable bed and good French breakfast. Good recommendation for restaurants. Peaceful surroundings
des gens super gentil et agreable ,endroit tres calme bonne literie et bon petit dejeuner
- Accueil très chaleureux . Petit déjeuner copieux , des yaourts et des gâteaux faits maison délicieux ! Une belle maison au calme très reposant !
Chateau du Feugres
Chateau du Feugres is located in Beuzevillette, 26 miles from Deauville and 18 miles from Honfleur. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Rouen is 26 miles from Chateau du Feugres, and Étretat is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 32 miles from Chateau du Feugres.
No reviews yet.
Au Bois Normand
One of our best sellers in Honfleur! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Au Bois Normand offers accommodations in Honfleur, just 8 miles from Deauville.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Étretat is 20 miles from dhôtes Au Bois Normand, and Trouville-sur-Mer is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 15 miles from Au Bois Normand.
- Room was tiny but bathroom well appointed. Barely any room for our bags in the room. Close to centre of town and handy for seeing the city. Close to restaurants etc. Parking nearby so that was fine. I’d stay again since location was great and we really spent no time in the room.
- We enjoyed our stay in this centrally located quaint property – our room tastefully decorated and very clean. Daniela is most helpful.. Highly recommend.
- Lovely little hotel very close to centre of Honfleur, they take dogs, which is a must for us. Exceedingly comfortable bed, tea/coffee making facilities and nibbles. Very clean throughout. Free wifi. We had a ground floor room, so didn’t negoiate the stairs which did look a little steep. Parking available in public car park just up from hotel, chargable. Greeted promptly (you have to call a mobile), asked for extra pillow which was sorted immediately. Room had a useful little fridge for dog food and wine!!
- The room is cosy and comfortable. It is decorated in a nice quirky way. The property is ideally located, in an old medieval area, for easy access to the centre of the town.
- Ideal position in walking distance of everything, rooms themselves were nice.
Top Guest Houses In Percoq Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Percoq Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Percoq Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Percoq Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!