10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pennedepie Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Pennedepie Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pennedepie Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pennedepie Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pennedepie Lower Normandy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pennedepie Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pennedepie Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Pennedepie Lower Normandy:
Les Songes d’Héléna
One of our top picks in Honfleur.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Les Songes d’Héléna offers accommodations in Honfleur.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the garden or city. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Deauville is 8 miles from Les Songes d’Héléna, and Étretat is 20 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 15 miles away.
- A beautiful room, very clean and homey with an excellent bed and a wonderful shower. It’s an old traditional house wonderfully done up, but if you have an older person in the party, be careful because the steps to the floors are very steep and there is no elevator. The host was really friendly and explained everything with enthusiasm. Can absolutely recommend and would stay again!
- It’s very central within easy walking to harbour front. Rooms have been refurbished to a high standard.
- We was positioned in the center of honfluer,everything in walking distance,
I think this location will eventually be just fine. The owner was very nice and accommodating. But the building seemed unoccupied other than our room and this property has no clear signage out in front stating it is lodging and no front desk. You have to call the owner and he quickly comes over as he and his wife live nearby. The owner and his wife are remodeling the building and actually they are doing quite a nice job. It just is a little quiet and eery now and it doesn’t feel safe at first–although I think it is just fine.
The one thing I would add is that the room itself could use more light. The bathroom is very nice.
- Bathroom well appointed and comfortable bed. Kettle in room.
Au Bois Normand
One of our best sellers in Honfleur! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Au Bois Normand offers accommodations in Honfleur, just 8 miles from Deauville.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Étretat is 20 miles from dhôtes Au Bois Normand, and Trouville-sur-Mer is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 15 miles from Au Bois Normand.
- Room was tiny but bathroom well appointed. Barely any room for our bags in the room. Close to centre of town and handy for seeing the city. Close to restaurants etc. Parking nearby so that was fine. I’d stay again since location was great and we really spent no time in the room.
- We enjoyed our stay in this centrally located quaint property – our room tastefully decorated and very clean. Daniela is most helpful.. Highly recommend.
- Lovely little hotel very close to centre of Honfleur, they take dogs, which is a must for us. Exceedingly comfortable bed, tea/coffee making facilities and nibbles. Very clean throughout. Free wifi. We had a ground floor room, so didn’t negoiate the stairs which did look a little steep. Parking available in public car park just up from hotel, chargable. Greeted promptly (you have to call a mobile), asked for extra pillow which was sorted immediately. Room had a useful little fridge for dog food and wine!!
- The room is cosy and comfortable. It is decorated in a nice quirky way. The property is ideally located, in an old medieval area, for easy access to the centre of the town.
- Ideal position in walking distance of everything, rooms themselves were nice.
la ferme chevalier
La ferme chevalier is located in Équemauville, 6 miles from Deauville and 2.7 miles from Honfleur. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom.Caen is 29 miles from la ferme chevalier, and Étretat is 22 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 12 miles away.
- It’s bed & breakfast located in the middle of the fields, excellent quality of air, we slept like babies and were woken up by the sound of birds in the trees. Highly recommend this chambre d’hote to families and couples. The breakfast was generous, and we also enjoyed a company of domestic animals living on the farm (rabbits, horses, chickens, geese).
good & generous breakfast, comfy bed & shower
very large room
- It was peaceful and quiet. The room was big and very well decorated. Nice seating area outside. Breakfast good.
- Perfect! Wish could have stayed longer. Amazing breakfast and staff.
- le petit déjeuner, le calme, l’endroit, pas loin de Honfleur Trouville et Deauville les marchés Intermarché pas loin
Les 3 Petites Chouettes
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Les 3 Petites Chouettes offers accommodations in Ablon. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Deauville is 9 miles from Les 3 Petites Chouettes, and Honfleur is 3.4 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 14 miles away.
- Bed very comfortable! Quiet and peaceful place with a friendly host. Ideal for a short stay or stop over.
- The immediate and warm welcome from the owner Martine and the tranquility of the area
- Un super accueil ainsi qu’un petit déjeuner très copieux.
Très bon accueil, chambre confortable avec une belle exposition.
Très calme, parfait pour se reposer.
L’accueil est très sympa et le petit déjeuner copieux et varié.
L’endroit est calme et la SdB bien équipée.
Adresse à retenir.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Honfleur, 8 miles from Deauville, Atelier Camelia features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms are equipped with a TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.Étretat is 20 miles from Atelier Camelia, and Trouville-sur-Mer is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 15 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. La Poupardoise offers accommodations in Honfleur. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Deauville is 8 miles from La Poupardoise, and Étretat is 20 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 15 miles away.
- location is excellent. View lovely over harbour. Stocked fridge in room and coffee making facilities.
- Delightful, quirky trompe l’oeil decoration starting at the outside of the front door and continuing throughout the house. Wonderful views of the street scene and harbour from our window. Lucky find of a free (!) parking space outside the front door – very rare. Excellent mini fridge and coffee making equipment re-stocked daily. High standard of cleanliness, good ensuite bathroom with shower, comfortable bed and good soundproofing.
- Our host was extremely hospitable and the view was splendid. The bathroom was recently remodeled and was perfect! If I had to search for something wrong maybe I would say that the bed could have been a little more comfortable, but I would recommend this to anyone!
- Amazing location and amazing room. Beautifully decorated and the owners were superb and helpful.
wonderful please, very nicely decorated. Top view of the old harbor. Perfect location.
Small drawbacks are the missing lift when you have heavy luggage (although the owner kindly carried our luggage upstairs while we were parking the car. Parking is a bit far but free.
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Chambres Houdaille is located in Honfleur, just 8 miles from Deauville.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Étretat is 20 miles from Chambres Houdaille, and Trouville-sur-Mer is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- This site is located in the center of picturesque Honfleur, literally one you can find in Monet’s paintings of this harbor town. The windows look out over the harbor and the inside is done impeccably. The room itself is very spacious with plenty of space for all your travel needs. The host is very responsive and thoughtful, and the little fridge was stocked with a few essentials for the weary traveler. This would be a great destination from which to explore the coastal cities, as it is very central and close to Étretat and Deauville. We LOVED this property! It would take at least three days to adequately explore the many sites here, and ending with dinner outside overlooking the harbor is not to be missed!
- Chambres Houdaille, in a private, three-story, refurbished building overlooking the old harbor, provides a perfect base for exploring Honfleur. Our room, one flight up, was spacious and offered terrific views, one of the old harbor and the other of a lovely street. Owner Sophie was most welcoming and did everything possible to make us comfortable during our stay. The only drawback for some – not for us – is the fact that all three units are up a steep set of stairs. Our spacious room contained a small refrigerator, very convenient! So too the location – very walkable, close to shops, restaurants, etc. Highly recommended!
- The views from all windows were magical and the position could not be better. Very well appointed and tastefully decorated. I would highly recommend this property.
This is our 2nd stay at this accommodation and have enjoyed both times. It is ideally located for all amenities. The only down side is that it is very noisy from the pub below (The Albatross) until early hours of the morning so if you are looking for peace & quiet then this place is not for you! The bed is very comfortable. The shower fab! Fantastic harbour & town views.
Thank you Sophie for everything
- Amazing Location, comfy bed, nespresso machine, complimentary water and orange juice, wonderful views from all windows, extremely pleasant helpful host Sophie.
Atelier d’Art Saint Leonard
Located in Honfleur, 8 miles from Deauville, Atelier d’Art Saint Leonard features a terrace and views of the city.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Étretat is 20 miles from Atelier d’Art Saint Leonard, and Trouville-sur-Mer is 8 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 15 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambres chez l’habitant Capucine
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Chambres chez l’habitant Capucine offers accommodations in Honfleur.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.Deauville is 8 miles from Chambres chez l’habitant Capucine, and Étretat is 20 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- Excellent place to spend two nights in Honfleur. Veronique was very welcoming, offered great advice on restaurants, walks, etc and even helped us celebrate our wedding anniversary. The room was large and very comfortable while preserving some original, old features. The shower room was modern and well appointed. Having the use of a fridge and of the table and chairs in the courtyard was an added bonus – we were able to sit there and have orange juice and croissants in the morning and an aperitif before heading out in the evening. Also extremely well-located to explore Honfleur.
Really nice room in the centre of Honfleur. Veronique and Jose were really very good hosts giving us very good information on the town and also where to eat
We stayed in the room with a view (upstairs) and the sun shone through the windows first thing in the morning It is in the centre of the town and the car can be parked at the top of the road for free I will definitely stay here again if I am near Honfleur
- Veronique and her family could not have been more welcoming. The house is beautiful, they told us about special places to visit and favourite bars and restaurants to try. The whole trip was magical and we can’t wait to return.
Owners Veronique and Jose were great. Wonderful hosts and very helpful. Could not ask for nicer people. They truly made all of the difference.
Our room was basic and bed was very comfortable.
Small courtyard surrounded by roses was lovely. Free wifi was appreciated.
FYI, tv was in room (in French only). The tea kettle with cups and tea were appreciated, too.
The location was perfect. Very quiet and a short 5-7 minute walk to heart of Honfleur.
The location is top, right in the middle of Honfleur. The helpfulness and care of Veronique as a host made us feel welcome. She allowed us to arrive earlier to deposit our bags. It was easy to get in touch with her. The charm of her family house, backyard and the guest house at the back gives you the flair of what is it to be in Honfleur. There’s no parking at location, but you can park for free at the end of the street.
Merci Veronique, on espère revenir!
Les Charmettes is located in Honfleur, 8 miles from Deauville and 20 miles from Étretat.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Trouville-sur-Mer is 8 miles from Les Charmettes, and Cabourg is 18 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 15 miles away.
- The room decoration and equipment was lovely. The room was warm and there was warm water in the shower constantly. The bathroom design was great. The location was not far (on foot) from the port, where all the restaurants and cafes are.
- Quaint little place run by a lovely elderly lady. Right in the heart of Hornfleur…We loved it 😊
- The room and shower room were very clean. Location was excellent, It was only a minute walk into the heart of Honfleur, we loved it.
Very clean, nice, quiet bedroom and comfortable bathroom in the middle of Honfleur. Very short walk to Vieux Bassin, restaurants etc.
Searching a car park is not so easy but you can find one 200 meters from the B&B, just try (we were lucky to get one in front of the door).
You can get breakfast in your room but we prefered to go to a small café nearby.
- Great location, friendly people and a nice room and badroom
Top Guest Houses In Pennedepie Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pennedepie Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pennedepie Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pennedepie Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!