10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Peñíscola Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Peñíscola Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Peñíscola Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peñíscola Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peñíscola Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Peñíscola Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Peñíscola Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Peñíscola Valencia Community:
Dios Esta Bien
This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. Dios Está Bien is situated just 150 feet from Papa Luna Castle and 1,000 feet from Peñíscola Beach. It offers free Wi-Fi and a roof terrace with sea views.This traditional guesthouse has original stone walls and rustic design. All rooms at Dios Está Bien are air conditioned and include a flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom.Guests at the Dios Está Bien Guesthouse can enjoy a drink in the bar or on the outdoor terrace. Set in Peñíscola’s historic quarter, the guesthouse is surrounded by many bars and restaurants. The Sierra de Irta Nature Reserve is just 2.5 miles away.
– nice and friendly crew
– nice and friendly small dog (especially if you have something to eat)
– nice and friendly terrace
the hosts are very nice and service orientated and will do everything that your stay is comfortable.
- Warm welcome. The beds were very confortable and the street very quiet at night. Perfect location,we had a very pleasant stay and will definitely go back.
- Excellent property & lovely owners 🙂 A real Gem & highly recommend a stay here ?
- Everything! The owners especially. The place itself is great. I’ve been going to peñiscola for over a decade and I finally find my go to place!
- We loved the location and the Spanish character of the property with modern facilities. You had the option of meals been provided – we did enjoy breakfast, the bread and spreads were all freshly made onsite. Thought that breakfast was great value for money. Beautiful views from the rooftop. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- – nice and friendly crew
This property is a 2-minute walk from the beach. This charming, family-run guest house is located in Peñíscola’s old town and 350 feet from the fishing port. It offers bright rooms with a balcony, scenic mountain and sea views and free WiFi.Hostal Aranda’s traditional, air-conditioned rooms feature bold décor and tiled floors. All are soundproofed and include a plasma TV and a private bathroom.Aranda has a pleasant lounge area where guests can relax, read or watch TV. Tourist information is available and numerous bars, restaurants and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk.Norte Beach is just 5 minutes’ walk away and the city’s 13th-century city walls and Papa Luna Castle are less than 1,000 feet away. The Serra d’Irta Nature Reserve is 2.5 mi away.
- Very clean, comfy bed, very friendly, excellent location for the old town and lots of restaurants and bars.
- Clean, great location, friendly staff, nice atmosphere
- Loved the location great place to stay for the real deal of Spain very clean rooms very nice place to stay
- It was beautifully decorated, in the old town and very clean
- La ubicacion,la tranquilidad en las habitaciones…
Hostal Temático El Peñón
One of our best sellers in Peñíscola! This property is a 2-minute walk from the beach. Set next to the old city walls of Peñíscola Castle, this family-run hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi. Each room features a balcony with spectacular panoramic views over the beach, the fishing port or Sierra de Irta Nature Reserve.Air-conditioned rooms are individually decorated with themes ranging from rustic to cinematic and the rooms have panoramic views. They have a flat-screen TV, desk and bathroom with toiletries and a shower.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Valencian food such as fish, paella and other rice dishes. It set in a relaxing garden.Hostal Temático El Peñón offers luggage storage and has a tour desk. It is located in a quiet area of the town, close to Peñíscola’s restaurants and tapas bars.
The most helpful people I have ever had the pleasure of staying with
Genuinely wanted to help
- the view from the room and location (it is short walk from the beach but in middle of the old town). dog friendly.
- Room was lovely but small location was very good right in the old town away from the crowds. Near shops and restaurants.
- Hotel located in the old town away from Toursit resort. Access difficult especially during peak season. Staff very very helpfull.
Position was great, just inside the Castle Walls so not too far to climb with fantastic views over beach, town & Castle Gardens.
Room was pleasant but not any of the one’s shown in the pictures. The guy who showed us to room was very helpful showing us everything. Would recommend to a friend just a few bits & it would have been perfect but then again it was only a quick sightseeing visit.
- The most helpful people I have ever had the pleasure of staying with
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located only 1,650 feet from the center of Peñíscola and its beaches, Pensión Ferrer offers air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom, balcony and TV. It features a seasonal outdoor pool.Guests at Ferrer have access to barbecue facilities. There is also a bar-cafeteria with a terrace.The tour desk at Ferrer Pensión can provide information on Peñíscola and the surrounding area. Surrounded by the sea, the city features a beautiful castle and other monuments.Peñíscola can be found 40 mi from Castellón. Free parking is available on site.
- Lovely little room for the night. I normally stay at the campsite there so knew the location was good. Room is like new.
- We spent one night at the pension, part of the camping. Very friendly staff, new room furniture with TV and air conditioning, properly clean, large bathroom, comfy bed and pillows, nice balcony. Free parking area. Free access to the camping (showers, toilets and swimming pool). Only 15 min by foot from seaside and old city centre.
This hotel ticked all the boxes for us. It was as described. Rooms were a good size, bathrooms and balcony large. The staff were great. Friendly. Room was cleaned every day to a high standard. Parking looked a drama as the bar was busy but we were told to park in a camping spot which was perfect! Air con was efficient and needed in the August heat.
The bar below was lively and very much a local’s place. This was great for food and atmosphere. Some people might think that the bar was noisy from their rooms, but I’d suggest if you book a small hotel above a bar in Spain, then there will be noise. However, it always ended around midnight and the shutter really blocked the sounds too.
We didn’t use the pool as we were a ten minute easy walk to the South beach which we loved. However p, the pool is definitely another asset and never seemed overly crowded even in August.
Overall, this place is exactly what we expected and we loved our stay.
The pension is part of a large camping. So before I had seen the rooms I had no great hopes. But to my surprise the rooms were spacious, very clean and comfortable.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Large private parking.
- Muy bien ubicado. A 7 minutos de la playa. Parking gratis, muy importante en Peñiscola. En el check out nos dejaron estar hasta después de comer , ya que no venia nadie a la habitación, por lo que ganamos un día entero de playa!!!!!
This property is a 2-minute walk from the beach. Next to the Peñiscola Castle, Pensión Chiki offers rooms with a balcony with sea views. The sandy Las Viudas Beach is 1,500 feet away and free luggage storage is also provided.Distributed over 3 floors, each room feature simply décor and comes with free Wi-Fi, TV and wardrobe. Rooms have a private bathroom with bath or shower and free toiletries.The restaurant inside the property serves traditional Mediterranean dishes and there is a bar which sells snacks and drinks.Set in the old town of Peñiscola, the property is 3 minutes’ walk from La Casa del Ayer Museum-House and from the beaches along the coast. Papa Luna Castle is 5 minutes’ walk away.Sierra de Irta Nature Reserve is 15 minutes’ drive away and you can reach Castellón de la Plana in 50 minutes by car. Public parking is available nearby at an extra cost.
- Friendly staff, fantastic location, clean comfortable room.
- Lovely hotel, staff were very nice, and there is a nice restaurant downstairs. Room with a balcony, nicely furnished and very clean. Close to beach, bars and restaurants.
- Location was great. Balcony was great. The view was great. The ensuite looked newly refurbished and was very nice. We enjoyed watching the street below and hearing the church bells nearby which did NOT ring at night. Lovely food and service in the restaurant.
I absolutely loved the room, for a solo traveller and a lover of nature this was the ideal place to stay and felt very safe and comfortable. The owner was a sweetheart, he had very kind eyes. You can have breakfast at the restaurant for 4.95 which includes a coffee, toast, butter and jam and a lovely yummy orange juice.
My room had a balcony which I adored and it overlooked the north beach and the tower bell. Thank you very much for a wonderful stay!
- Every so often you find a true gem and this was it! We had the most glorious view from our room, and whilst it may not have been 5* luxury I thought their welcome, their thoughtfulness and the location made up for it. And of course the price is incredible.
This property is a 2-minute walk from the beach. Offering views of Peñíscola Bay, Casa Juanita is set next to the town’s old city walls and Papa Luna Castle. It offers free Wi-Fi and is just 150 feet from the nearest beach.Each simply decorated room at Casa Juanita has a balcony with Mediterranean Sea views. All rooms have a private bathroom, TV and a fan.A range of cafes, bars and restaurants can be found around Peñíscola’s seafront and in the surrounding old town.Serra d’Irta Park is less than 1.2 mi from Casa Juanita. Castellón de la Plana and Valencia can be reached in less than 90 minutes by car.
- Very nice location in a lovely old town. It was our second stay at Casa Juanita and just love Peñiscola.
- Lovely location right in the middle of castle area and for beach. Quite steep and lots of steps so need to be reasonably fit. Great for a couple of nights stay over in this lovely town.
- Great location within the castle walls. Nice views from room. Lots of bars and restaurants, lovely beaches a few minutes away. Would have liked to have stayed longer.
- The view from the hotel gets a 10 out of 10. The owner welcomed us at 1 am and was very kind. The place is amazing! Higlhy recommended.
- Amazing view. Close to the beach. Inside the walls of castle. The FRIDGE was a godsend.
Pensión Belmonte II
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free Wi-Fi, Pensión Belmonte II is just over 0.6 mi from Benicarló Beach. It offers simple rooms with TV and private bathrooms.Pensión Belmonte II has traditional Spanish décor. All rooms have a fan and some have a small private balcony with views of the street or garden.There is a selection of cafes, bars and restaurants in the streets surrounding the Belmonte. Benicarló’s seafront promenade is a 5-minute walk away.Serra d’Irta is just 10 minutes’ drive from the Belmonte. Castellon de la Plana is less than 37 mi from the away.
- Clean and basic, great view of the garden and quiet location
Close to the market and to a supermarket
- Great location, functional and as comfortable as it needed to be for a one-night stay
A really nice place.
Big spacious room and reall friendly staff.
We had a late check in wich was no problem at all.
It was easy to comunicate with the hotel with quick response.
Close to shops, bars and the small harbour.
- Noisy, old fashioned and a very uncomfortable bed. The bathroom was pokey and shoddy.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Pensión Vinarós is a 10-minute walk from Vinarós Beach and Marina. It offers basic rooms with a fan, TV, wardrobe and shared bathroom facilities. There is also a bar and restaurant.The family-friendly Pensión Vinarós offers Wi-Fi in the rooms for a small charge. It is within a 5-minute walk of a supermarket and Vinarós Train Station. There is a municipal covered swimming pool 650 feet away.Just 350 feet away is a petrol station and access to the N140 and N232 Main Roads. There is also easy access to the E15 Motorway.
- Just the location because the facilitties, shower, reception and other facilities are really old and poor, the building has not elevator and the escalator are dificult if you have a bike or other thing like a big lugage.
Não há pontos positivos a salentar.
Não recomendo a ninguem.
Tudo muito vélho e antiquado.
Não devo de voltar a tal sitio.
Lo único era la situación no muy lejos del centro.
Era solo una noche, pero cuidar los detalles para una persona que vive de esto tiene que ser fácil, pero no es así
Éramos dos personas en la habitación y trajeron un solo juego de toallas
- Nada,daba asco las sábanas sucias con lamparones, toda la pensión daba asco, jamás vi guarreria igual, deberían cerrar ese nido de infección
- C’est pour une nuit. Pas mal placé dans la ville.
Featuring a bar and a restaurant, Hostal Rosaleda is located in Alcalá de Chivert. A hot tub is available for guests. This pet-friendly guesthouse also has free WiFi.Peñíscola is 10 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Staff very friendy..so clean and smelt so fresh as soon as you walked .very welcoming .and bar restaurant below lovely staff and food …
- after a very long drive it was perfect, friendly staff lovely meal comfy bed ,very clean ,parking. ond just off the motorway. done the trip many times . this is a definite if passing again
Clean comfy room, excellent for one night
Above a bar, no noise
- Friendly very helpful owner. Small good value well kept hostal in quiet small town
Las personas que atienden,son muy atentas y agradables,encantadoras.
(Lo de la moto guapa…ok)
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Castellverd in Vinarós has an outdoor swimming pool and a garden. With a terrace, the property also features a bar. Free WiFi is offered.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom, while some feature a pool view. The rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Peñíscola is 8 miles from Hostal Castellverd, while Oropesa del Mar is 31 miles from the property. Castellon Airport is 27 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Peñíscola Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Peñíscola Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Peñíscola Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Peñíscola Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!