10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Peñasrubias de Pirón Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Peñasrubias de Pirón Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Peñasrubias de Pirón Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peñasrubias de Pirón Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peñasrubias de Pirón Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Peñasrubias de Pirón Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Peñasrubias de Pirón Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Peñasrubias De Pirón Castile And Leon:
Posada el Zaguan
Featuring impressive views of the medieval castle, Posada el Zaguan is located in Turegano. This guest house offers free WiFi and an on-site restaurant and bar serving local dishes.Each room in this property includes air conditioning, heating, and tiled floors. They come with a desk, wardrobe, flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Some rooms include a spa bath.There is a 24-hour front desk in the property, and luggage storage is available free of charge. Several activities can be practiced in the area for a surcharge, including horse riding and canoeing.Segovia is a 25-minute drive from Posada el Zaguan.
- everything. the location is perfect with nice castel view and decoration is typical spanish coutryside view. big toilet.
- It is a very nice property. And although the staff does not speak english, they are very helpful.
- If you like traveling off the beaten track and yet enjoying all the comforts (food, drink, atmosphere) this “Posada” is perfect for you.
- Very very friendly and welcoming people but they do not speak so good english. The hotel has a great restaurant. The rooms are nice as well but sometimes you can here the gneighbour guest in the next room. We enjoyed our stay and would come again.
- Excellent food in their own restaurant and good wine too. Lovely view of Turegano castle from the room window
Hostal La Posada
Offering a restaurant, Hostal La Posada is located in Espirdo, 3.7 mi from Segovia’s historical center. The guest house offers rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi access.Offering mountain views, each heated room includes a TV. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub and free toiletries.A seasonal terrace can be enjoyed in the restaurant and snack bar. Guests can find a small shop in the same building.Segovia’s famous Aqueduct is 10 minutes’ drive from the property. Madrid can be reached in 1 hour by car.
- Good value for money accomodation in it’s class. The city of Segovia is definitely worth visiting
- If you have a car, this is a convient alternative to higher priced places in Segovia. It’s an easy run into the city and to parking by the aquaduct. The staff are friendly and the attached bar-cum-restaurant does excellent traditional food. The rooms are large and the place is modernly furnished. As virtually always in Spain, the shower could be better.
- Unos colchones muy cómodos y una habitación muy limpia
- Lo que + me gusto, fue que decidimos no dormir allí.
- La habitación estaba limpia, tanto el baño como la propia habitación
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool, bar and terrace, Hostal Burgos is located in Torrecaballeros. All rooms have air conditioning and heating, as well as free WiFi and a terrace with pool and garden views.All rooms come with a wardrobe, telephone and TV. Each also has a private bathroom with a bath and bidet. Towels and bed linen are provided.The property has a 24-hour reception. Free parking is available nearby and Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is an hour’s drive away.
We had a nice big corner room with balcony overlooking the pool and countryside.
Also the Hostal was an easy drive into Segovia, yet in the country quiet.
Lovely swimming pool and garden. Good air
Conditioning. Breakfast wasn’t included but
nice breafast in the bar
El trato de las recepcionista es genial,te atienden y dan solucion a todo muy serviciales.
Lo veo carisimo 120€ la noche pq hay q cojer dos habitaciones pq de 4 per no hay,para un hostal perdido en un pueblo y de carretera.
He pagado menos en hoteles de 3*en el centro de Zaragoza al dia siguiente.Tuvimos la suerte de estar solos en toda la planta pq sino se oye todoooo las paredes son de papel.
- Funcional, agradable, buen precio y trato muy corrrecto.
- Poco familiar, no son atentos con los clientes y algo caro para el.servicio que brindan.
- We had a nice big corner room with balcony overlooking the pool and countryside.
Hostal Boal is located in La Lastrilla and features a bar. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a concierge service and room service, along with free WiFi. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the guesthouse, each room comes with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Rooms have a shared bathroom with a bath and free toiletries. The rooms at Hostal Boal feature air conditioning and a closet.You can play pool at the accommodation.Segovia is 1.6 miles from Hostal Boal, while Pedraza-Segovia is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 43 miles from the guesthouse.
No reviews yet.
Casa Real Posito I
Casa Real Posito I offers accommodation in Aguilafuente.Every room includes a TV. You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub and bath. Casa Real Posito I features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities is offered in the area, such as canoeing and hiking. Segovia is 19.3 miles from Casa Real Posito I, while Pedraza is 16.8 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal El Mirador
Located in La Lastrilla, Hostal El Mirador features a terrace and a fitness center, and offers rooms with free WiFi 2.5 mi from Segovia’s city center. Guests benefit from on-site private parking free of charge.Rooms at Hostal El Mirador are air conditioned and come with a TV, a work desk and a private bathroom with a bathtub. Regional and national newspapers are also available for guests every day.The hostel features an on-site restaurant serving regional specialties, as well as a bar where guests can get drinks and snacks. There is a wide variety of restaurants, cafés and supermarkets in the center of Segovia, 10 minutes away by car.The UNESCO World Heritage Site-listed Aqueduct of Segovia is 3.7 mi from Hostal El Mirador and Segovia’s Main Square with its 16th-century Cathedral is 2.8 mi away. Segovia’s Jewish Quarter is a 10-minute drive away. The city of Avila with its walls is a 1-hour drive away.
- Ticked all the boxes; bus outside for the aqueduct, or €7 for taxi. We will always use this hotel.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Just outside Segovia and easy to travel into the city to visit. A perfect place to stop off on our long drive from the south of Spain back to London.
- Only 10 minutes by car from downtown Segovia, the hotel is an excellent option to stay at if you have a car. The price is much less than in Segovia
- The receptionist is very friendly and helpful. Hotel is close to Segovia and the bar next door is very good. Room is big, clean and comfortable.
- Very nice staff. Clean rooms. Nice view to Segovia.
Hostal Goya II
Offering simple, attractive rooms with free Wi-Fi, Hostal Goya II is located in the center of the charming town of Carbonero el Mayor. It is just 30 minutes’ drive from the historic city of Segovia.Each of Hostal Goya II’s rustic rooms has air conditioning. There is a TV and a private bathroom.Carbonero el Mayor has a small selection of restaurants and cafés, which are within walking distance of the guest house.Carbonero el Mayor offers easy access to the picturesque Segovia region. Valladolid can be reached in just over an hour by car, while Madrid is 75 mi away.
- The room size is bigger than i expected and toilet also. Room has a good balcony. its serving the more than what we pay. the accommodation itself feels specious. The street is very calm and quit and there are several bar restaurants near by ,so that will help your dinner .
Lovely looking & very clean place. Very near Segovia by car and a very quiet place away from the tourists of Segovia and also at a very good price. There is a free car park just a few meters away from the Hostal. There was not a great choice of eateries around as it was late Sunday night but we managed to find a restaurant and also we even got to see the locals performing traditional dances/singing after our dinner as there was some kind of festive going on.
We booked 2 rooms for our family of 5 but there were no extra beds so we used our ‘ready bed’ for our 4 year old which was fine although booking.com didn’t let us know there was not going to be an extra bed.
Overall it was a great stop on our way to Segovia. Would happily stay again.
- The check in was quick and do not cause problems our late arrival. They was very kind and helpful.
- Very friendly staff, and was above bar restaurant.
Simple and basic for a one night stop over
Very rustic and quiet (except there was a wedding going on at the local church)
Hosteria Natura is set in the Plaza Mayor of Segovia, just 150 feet from the Cathedral. All of its rooms include free Wi-Fi and a hydromassage shower.Rooms at Hosteria Natura all offer air conditioning and heating. Rooms are bright and each has a different design. Some have a balcony. There are also rooms with views over the Cathedral and the 15th-century Torre de Arias Dávila.There is a microwave at the reception, accessible to all guests.Hosteria Natura has a bar. There are many shops and restaurants in the surroundings. Private parking is possible nearby, at an additional cost.
- Very clean. In the town centre but not noise street.
- Very clean , great beds ready when we arrived! Great value for the price!
- excellent value good location Good food nothing else in the town
- Good location. Rooms were good size and a little quirky, nice little balconies. Parking nearby and underground but you can’t access your car easily once it’s in there.
Location – in the heart of old city
This pleasant guest house is set in the historic center of Segovia, 150 feet from Plaza Mayor Square. It offers bright and comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi, 3 minutes’ walk from Segovia Cathedral.Hostal Plaza’s rooms feature vibrant decor and come with central heating, plasma TV and a private bathroom. Most rooms also have air conditioning. Laundry facilities are available.Breakfast is served daily in the cafeteria, which also offers traditional Segovian tapas and snacks. Several bars, restaurants and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk.Reception is open 24 hours and staff can offer tourist information. The emblematic Roman Aqueduct is 10 minutes’ walk away, while the Alcazar is a 20-minute walk away.Hostal Plaza is located 2,650 feet from Segovia-Guiomar AVE Train Station. Private parking is available nearby for an extra fee. Madrid-Barajas Airport is 70 minutes- drive away.
- Perfect location by Plaza Major in center of Old Sevilla. Practically on top of what we thought was the best Tapas Bar in the old town
- Conveniently situated; adequate for cleanliness and comfort; our room had a balcony with a street view and a partial view of Plaza Mayor and the cathedral.
- Average! Not as nice as the photos, but clean & served its purpose.
- Exceeded expectations! Beautiful location very near the Cathedral and underground cathedral parking. Couldn’t be better! Room was small, but clean, quiet and cozy. My room had a queen bed and a small single bed. It worked well for me and my two children, but a family of four (or more) wouldn’t fit. The value was fantastic. Thanks!
- Bathroom shower was awesome. Little desk actually did the job. Coat hangers and shelf were useful too. Best part is its location.
Casa de la Moneda
Set on a 16th-century building in Segovia, Casa de la Moneda features an on-site restaurant and bar. This guest house offers a shared terrace and garden area. Public parking is available.All rooms have simple décor and parquet floors, and include 1 bathroom with a bath, shower, and a hairdryer. A work desk and a wardrobe are also available. Bed linen and towels are provided.Guests have access to a shared lounge, which includes a large sofa, flat-screen TV, and a couple of dining tables. Staff at the reception can provide you with tourist information about the area, and luggage storage is available.The reception of the property is located in the restaurant.Antonio Machado Museum is 3,100 feet from the property, and the Roman Aquduct is a 20-minute walk away. The main train station is 2.5 mi away. Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport is a 1-hour drive away.
- Location. Value for money. Historic interest. Good Wi-Fi signal.
Location inside the museum with the great view and nice park.
Easy walk up to the center.
- The girl who booked us in via the restaurant was very pleasant and helpful. The Museum was quiet at night as we were the only people there!!!
Il wifi funziona benissimo, anche di notte – wifi works well, all the night too.
Immerso in un ambiente incantevole – beautiful environment.
Notti molto tranquille e silenziose – very silent at night.
- The very place is very exotic since you live inthe territory of museum (coins production) and on the night time you have to open medieval doors to get into your dwelling.
Top Guest Houses In Peñasrubias De Pirón Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Peñasrubias de Pirón Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Peñasrubias de Pirón Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Peñasrubias de Pirón Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!