10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Peñarroya de Tastavíns Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Peñarroya de Tastavíns Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Peñarroya de Tastavíns Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peñarroya de Tastavíns Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peñarroya de Tastavíns Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Peñarroya de Tastavíns Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Peñarroya de Tastavíns Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Peñarroya De Tastavíns Aragon:
Hospedería Virgen de la Fuente
Located within a 14th century Gothic, UNESCO patronized, resort of Santuario Virgen de la Fuente, Hospederia Virgen de la Fuente offers a garden, restaurant and bar.The property features a Baroque chapel, communal TV lounge, and banquet facilities. Each room has a view of a landscape or mountains.The restaurant serves homemade dishes such as grilled meats, prepared with local ingredients. You can enjoy regional wines in the bar, located in the Gothic cloister beside the garden.Tastavins Penyarroya Village and Masmut Red Rocks are within a 5-minute drive of the property. Nature Reserve Beceite Ports is 0.6 mi away.Zaragoza and Reus Airports can be reached in 90 minutes’ drive. Valderrobres and Calaceit is 9.3 mi from the guest house.
- We liked everything about this place. The proprietor, Paulino, was very friendly and helpful. He even gave us a personal tour of the 600 year old chapel on the property. The chef, Pedro, cooked up a wonderful meal and we didn’t make it easy with our non-meat, non-diary requirements. The surrounding area has a lot to offer including history and beauty. Valderrobres is a must-see location not far away.
- the whole atmosphere of the complex an surroundings.
- Se procura silêncio, descanso, hspitalidade e uma paisagem incrivel, se hospede neste hotel! Funcionarios acolhedores, boa comida, acomodações confortaveis e tudo isso dentro dentro de uma reserva, o hotel conta ainda com uma legitima porta gotica do sec. XVI! Tudo isso com preço justo!
- La cama, comodísima. La calefacción en la habitación, que hubo que conectar por el frío ambiental a pesar de las fechas. Y el entorno paisajístico de la Hospedería.
- L’atenció i el tracte del cuiner. És un lloc molt bonic i molt tranquil.
Raco del Tosca
This pleasant guest house is located on the banks of the River Matarraña in Beceite. It offers a pretty garden, scenic views of the countryside and free Wi-Fi, 4.3 mi from the Ports Nature Reserve.The brightly decorated rooms at Raco del Tosca have central heating and feature a TV and private bathroom with hairdryer and toiletries.The accommodations offers breakfast.The guest house is well located for a number of hiking and cycling routes, such as on the Val de Zafán Vía Verde, an old railway line located 10 minutes drive away.Free private parking is available at Raco del Tosca, which is 30 minutes’ drive from the A-7 motorway at north Tortosa. The Motorland Aragon Race Track is located 31 mi away, and you can drive to Valderrobres in 10 minutes.
- La atención de Vanesa, muy buena y muy agradable. Nos explicó las rutas que podemos hacer, donde se podria comer o cenar… muy atenta y muy maja. Las habitaciones muy limpias, el baño grande y limpio, el jardín… espectacular. Nos encantó, repetiremos.
- El tracte personal, Vanesa és una bellíssima persona, i la tranquilitat que transpira tot l’entorn.
La atención de Vanesa y su familia cono nosotros ha sido excepcional. Nos proporcionó mapas de la zona y nos recomendó lugares para visitar (los pueblos cercanos, zonas de baño, rutas, etc.).
El desayuno muy bueno, y la limpieza de la habitación impecable.
La ubicación del alojamiento es perfecta para descansar.
- El lugar es muy tranquilo, excelente para descansar después de las excursiones por Matarraña. Las propietarias un trato muy cordial. Tienen información sobre los lugares de la zona y lo explican todo muy bien para que disfrutes de tu estancia al máximo.
- Muy grande la habitacion, el baño y zona de estar en exterior
Observatorio de Aves Mas de Bunyol
Featuring an on-site vulture observatory, Observatorio de Aves Mas de Buñol is 10 minutes’ drive from Valderrobres. The property offers excellent mountain views and is accessible only by tunnel, to not disturb the birds.All rooms at the Observatorio de Aves Mas de Buñol have air conditioning, heating and mountain views. They have a wardrobe, seating area and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. Free WiFi is available in the common areas.Continental breakfast is available at the Observatorio de Aves Mas de Buñol, and packed lunches are available too. A selection of cold meats can be served for dinner upon request. There is an inviting lounge with TV and fireplace, as well as a large terrace and a birdwatching room on the second floor.Free parking is offered and there is a tour desk. You can go hiking, fishing and cycling in the surrounding area, or enjoy a day’s horse riding.
- The main purpose was to observe the vultures. This was a unique opportunity and probably exceeded our expectations.
- Tucked away in a dramatic location . Lovely to see clear stars at night and some lovely birds and wild animals.
- This is an extraordinary place – not so much a hotel as an experience! For years, every morning, Ramon has been feeding the leopard vultures that nest in the surrounding mountains. To watch them wheel round in the air and then descend in their hundreds to eat the meat he gives them and then to see them take off and soar back into the sky, is a sight we will never forget. Magnificent. Lolli and Ramon are attentive and knowledgeable hosts. He drove to Valderrobres to lead us to the Mas. The room was comfortable with mountain views – still and incredibly quiet. A must – even if you know nothing about birds!
- The owners are passionate about the wild vultures that Ramond feeds every morning. It was a really nice place to stay overnight to be there in the morning with a good viewing seat before other people arrive for when the vultures start flying in. Lovely room, take your own toiletries. Loly gave us a very nice meal with wine the night before and breakfast. They are both really friendly. We free wheeled our motorbikes down the road so as not to disturb the vultures after feeding. The house is part of the viewing area so no parking at the house but down the road a bit. Raymond met us at the service station in town and showed the way, parking and the importance of being quiet so as to keep the area as natural as possible. Only take what you need overnight as will have to carry to the house and back.
- Everything was excellent, many thanks to Loly and José Ramón for looking after us so well
One of our best sellers in Valderrobres! This rustic guest house is located in the center of historic Valderrobres. It offers comfortable and elegant accommodations with free Wi-Fi and panoramic mountain views, 1,300 feet from Valderrobres Castle.The heated rooms at Fonda Angeleta have modest décor with traditional features and wooden floors. They include flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with toiletries.Fonda Angeleta serves breakfast daily and traditional and classic dishes with a modern twist. There is a bar providing drinks and snacks, and packed lunches can be prepared.Valderrobres is rich in history and architecture and the Gothic Church of Santa Maria is just 500 feet from the guest house. Fonda Angeleta offers bike hire, perfect for cycling on the Val de Zafán Vía Verde, a former railway line 6.8 mi away.Fonda Angeleta is 20 minutes drive from the Dels Ports Nature Reserve and 25 mi from the Motorland Aragon Race Track.
- Very good location helpful staff. Very good dinner and breakfast.
Excellent staff with very good atention and politeness.
Building with rural decoration in the style of classical houses in the area.
- Very friendly staff. Flexibility to meet us for a late check in. Dogs allowed. Walking distance to the old town.
- El personal es muy amable y están para todo lo que necesitas. Te hacen sentir como en casa.
- EL TRATO EXCELENTE DEL PERSONAL Y LAS TORRIJAS DELICIOSAS DEL DESAYUNO.LA UBICACIÓN BUENÍSIMA.
This family-run guest house is located in the small town of Beceite, close to the Matarraña River. Fonda Urquizu offers air-conditioned rooms, a restaurant and free Wi-Fi throughout.Each room combines modern and rustic décor and comes with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a balcony.Fonda Urquizu has its own vegetable garden and a restaurant serving traditional dishes of the area.The quiet town of Beceite is 10 minutes’ drive of the Pena Reservoir while The Els Ports Nature Reserve is 6.2 mi away.The Delta de l’Ebre Nature Reserve is 37 mi away while The Motorland Alcañiz Race Track is 30 minutes’ drive from the guest house.
- Excellent restaurant. Good breakfast. Very friendly owners.
- Excellent location in town. Really nice evening meal. Both dinner and breakfast were very traditional Spanish style and excellent value as was whole stay.
- A general air of cheerfulness and a refusal to give up speaking Spanish at us even though we understand not a word.
- The couple who run this little hotel were so obliging, giving me a bowl of home made soup instead of a meal one night when I was not hungry. All veg is from his garden. There is parking at the back..just as well, as the streets are impossibly narrow with ancient archways too!
- Els llits molt confortables i l’habitació ample. L’esmorzar bé però amb alguna mancança. La Terrassa espectacular, encara que de nit?
Fonda La Grancha
Fonda La Grancha is located in the medieval town of La Fresneda, eastern Aragón. It offers rooms with traditional stone walls, free Wi-Fi and views of the surrounding area.A homemade breakfast is prepared each morning and is included with each room. Guests can sample modern dishes in the restaurant or try the tasting menu. There is also a reading area with a fireplace.Horse riding and bicycle rental can be arranged on request at Fonda La Grancha. Guide books are also available to borrow for information on the area. Main attractions include Plaza Mayor and Valderrobres Palace.Wireless internet is available throughout La Grancha and can even be accessed from the garden. Free public parking can be found nearby.
- Very friendly and helpful. The hotel is just outside the historic centre and therefore quiet. Our room had a balcony and views to the mountains. Both breakfast and dinner were good.
Beautiful property in a gorgeous little Spanish hill top village. The owners went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable and the room was fabulous with a very comfy bed.
The breakfast was a traditional Spanish breakfast lovingly prepared.
- Lovely hostess, ideal location delicious breakfast taken with blasting pellet burner – great success
- Very hospitable owners/staff. Quaint, rustic building.
- Great Character. Old world but with all mod cons. Fantastic food
Hostal Querol is 4 minutes’ walk from Valderrobres Castle and 20 minutes’ drive from The Ports Nature Park. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.All rooms at this guest house feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Hostal Querol is located in the Matarraña region of Aragon, 20 minutes’ drive from Alcañiz.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, cycling and horse riding.
- Muy limpio, camas comodas, habitación amplia , muy buena ubicación y el personal muy atento y agrabable. Lo recomiendo. Seguro que repetiré.
- Atención del personal, habitación super amplia, baño enorme y limpio, wifi gratis, TV plana….un 10!!
- Habiatació còmoda i neta. La ubicació execel·lent.
- Todo muy limpio desayuno bueno y trato exageradamente bueno del personal. Nos encanta hostal querol
- La ubicación, la amabilidad del personal y la limpieza en todas las instal·lacions. Buena información a la llegada. Bien organizados.
Fonda la Plaza
Set in the small village of Valderrobres, Fonda la Plaza offers a restaurant serving traditional Catalan specialties. Rooms have a balcony with city and river views; and free WiFi is provided.The property is housed in an old stone building of the 14th century. It offers heated rooms with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are provided.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a tour desk.Fonda la Plaza is just 650 feet from Valderrobres Castle. You can enjoy several outdoor activities, including cycling or riding in the surroundings. Reus Airport is 68 mi away.
- Very beautiful location, staff is incredibly helpful and kind, the breakfast is nice. The restaurant is excellent as well, definitely recommended.
- Beautiful old building looking right over the river and the old bridge. The room was well designed to make use of the small space. The balcony (shared with another room and accessible to other guests) was a lifel place to sit.
- An absolute stunner of a room overlooking (right above) the medieval bridge in a beautiful little square. The bathroom was luxurious. This felt more like an exclusive hotel. I didn’t want to leave the room! Very comfortable bed and pillows.
- Lovely location. Very helpful staff (esp for my 83year old mother who cannot walk much). Great food in restaurant
Está justo en la plaza de ayuntamiento de hecho la típica foto de vallderrobres del puente se ve la fachada posterior del hotel. Espectacular su restaurante comida abundante y muy rica.
El personal un 10 sin duda lo mejor
Surrounded by nature, Casa Manolita is set in Puebla de Benifasar. This heated guest house features free WiFi and a shared lounge.Featuring exposed wooden beams and stone walls, each room at Casa Manolita includes heating and a wardrobe. All rooms have a private bathroom with a shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.At Casa Manolita you will find a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing
- Everything. Beautiful accommodation in a beautiful rural town with the most amazing view from the window. Monalita was extremely helpful and a wonderful host.
- Peters garden – extraordinary artist garden with sculptural buildings in a wonderful hillside setting.
- Very friendly helpful welcome. A lot of useful advice about the area and possible hikes and eating out in a fabulous local hotel restaurant. So peaceful that we slept like logs!
Magnifica atención personal de Manolita, Habitación superlimpia,
y un desayuno fantástico.
- La casa estupenda, el entorno maravilloso y Manuela muy accesible
Hostal La Muralla
Hostal La Muralla is located in the historic town of Morella, right next to the Medieval Walls. It offers rooms with private bathroom, heating and TV, as well as free Wi-Fi.There is a TV room and a dining room in La Muralla guest house, where a buffet breakfast is served each morning.Parking is possible within the historic quarter of Morella. The bullring and the town hall are within 5 minutes’ walk away. Peníscola is 1 hour by car, while Castellón is 65 mi away.
- Friendly owner and very helpful. We were ther in March and the weather was very cold, we have a room facing the front with large windows and felt the room was very cold, she then changed us to a smaller room at the back and was much warmer.
Got me a gluten free breakfast.
Lady owner very helpful
- El personal súper amables y atentos, muy serviciables
El trato fue inmejorable, la propietaria nos dió todas las facilidades posibles, incluso fue flexible en el horario marcado del desayuno.
Sin duda, recomendable para descansar. Nosotros repetiremos.
El personal muy amable y atento.
La ubicación, excelente, cerca de la calle principal y de la puerta de Sant Mateu (entrada a Morella desde la carretera).
Muy limpio y ordenado.
La habitación no era demasiado grande, pero muy completa, y tenía baño privado completo, con toallas y productos de higiene.
Las vistas desde la habitación eran muy bonitas: a parte de la muralla y a la montaña.
El desayuno era completo y muy rico: pan, bollería, fiambre, mermelada, etc. y se puede pedir cualquier bebida caliente (café, leche, etc).
Top Guest Houses In Peñarroya De Tastavíns Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Peñarroya de Tastavíns Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Peñarroya de Tastavíns Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Peñarroya de Tastavíns Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!