10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Peñalba de Santiago Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Peñalba de Santiago Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Peñalba de Santiago Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peñalba de Santiago Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peñalba de Santiago Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Peñalba de Santiago Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Peñalba de Santiago Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Peñalba De Santiago Castile And Leon:
Hostal el Palacio
Hostal el Palacio features free WiFi and views of mountain in Molinaseca. Among the various facilities are a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden. Guests can have a cocktail at the bar.At the guesthouse, rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. The rooms have a closet.Ponferrada is 3.9 miles from Hostal el Palacio.
- Perfect for the Camino! Excellent location and top notch restaurant. Awesome view of the bridge!
- Right on the river, beautiful balcony, lots of air and light. One of our best experiences on the Camino
- Great location along the river. Best sangria on our trip to date.
- Having walked from Rabanal, walking into town to see our hotel was positioned right next to the river was truly a sight for sore eyes.
- We had a corner upstairs room. Clean, comfortable beds, too hot, they gave us a fan. We enjoyed sitting on the patio by the river watching the kids swimming.
Hostal Casa San Nicolas
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Casa San Nicolas offers pet-friendly accommodations in Molinaseca, 3.7 mi from Ponferrada.Some units have views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a gift shop at the property.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer, bike rental and bike storage.Astorga is 24 mi from Hostal Casa San Nicolas, while Villafranca del Bierzo is 16 mi from the property.
- The owners make you feel at home since the first minute. Very good environment in a very perfect place. Hope to come back 🙂
- A unique place where it was wonderful to stay. Lovely and caring who made us feel welcome and excellent hospitality. Everything clean and beautiful. Good homemade food with other guests that was fun. Nice atmosphere. Would like to come again!
- The owner and his wife were superb hostesses. From food to Laundry, we had a great Brazilian meal with many pilgrims from all over the country .
- Our host was very friendly and helpful, making us feel at home straight away. Everything was very clean and comfortable. Having use of the large kitchen was a bonus. It was in a great location, close to everything but in a quiet area.
- Casa San Nicolas was a charming and welcoming gift in the delightful small town of Molinaseca. Very much in the spirit of the Camino, a caring and very friendly welcome designed for pilgrims. The property is historical, right in the centre close to the church, river and bridge. Highly recommended … also, don’t miss a swim in the river just by the Roman bridge.
One of our top picks in Ponferrada.Hostal Nirvana is located in Ponferrada’s city center, within 5 minutes’ walk of the Bus Station, Lazurtegui Square and Espanya Avenue. Templarios Castle and the Old Town are 15 minutes’ walk away.Air-conditioned rooms feature simple décor, heating, a TV and a private bathroom.There is a communal lounge with TV and a computer room with Internet access. Free WiFi is available throughout.Numerous shops, bars and restaurant can be found nearby. The Estadio El Toralín Stadium is 5 minutes’ walk from the guest house. Ponferrada’s Train Station is 10 minutes’ walk away.
The staff was friendly & tried to be helpful despite the English-Spanish language barrier.
We were treated to good pinxtos in the bar with our beverages. And they graciously gave us 2 large bags of ice for our sore feet 🙂
Breakfast was good.
- It was very clean and had nice amenities like body wash and shampoo, plus a hair dryer. It had air conditioning which helped make our stay better
- The lady at the front desk was very friendly. Room was good value
- The rooms were clean and fresh. All single beds and good shower.
- The staff was friendly & tried to be helpful despite the English-Spanish language barrier.
One of our best sellers in Ponferrada! Set in the heart of Ponferrada’s historic center, Albergue Guiana is just 2 minutes’ walk from the Templars Castle, Encina Basilica and the Museum of Bierzo y de la Radio. Free WiFi and air conditioning are offered throughout.The property offers 2 types of accommodations. There are 2 floors of dormitory rooms for 6 or 7 people, each with lockers and shared bathroom facilities. There is also a third floor with private rooms and 2 studios. Private rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free shower gel. They also feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Studios have a small kitchen area for private use.Albergue Guiana offers a communal TV lounge and a dining area with vending machines for drinks and snacks. There is also a games room and a laundry room.Cyclists can take advantage of free parking in the garage for bicycles. There is also an area with tools, which is dedicated to cleaning and maintenance of bicycles.
- Value for money, feel welcome and staff go out of their way to give a good service. The room and bathroom were clean and neat.
- Great place to stay before you start the camino. Stayed in a four person room. Room was huge, more than enough space for us all. Ensuite was also large. It was clean and bright. Location was easy to find, close to the castle.
- Great bedroom, good breakfast, english speaking staff
- Great staff and so clean. One of the best Alburgues on the Camino!!!
- Clean and quiet room (3rd floor). Located just up the street from the Templar Castle just off the Camino. Good restaurants and shops nearby. Staff were pleasant and helpful at all times. Nice breakfast area where you could purchase basic breakfast.
Offering free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Monteclaro is located 2.5 mi from Ponferrada Town Center.Each room has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries. You can enjoy mountain and garden views from the rooms.At Hostal Monteclaro you will find a terrace with TV, garden and BBQ facilities.Leon Airport is 69 mi away.
- Polite and friendly staff, professional, attentive service across the board. I felt very welcome. Immaculate, comfortable room (great mattress), and a tasty, homestyle supper. A very short walk to the Camino de Santiago, also on a bus route to the city. My dog & I would definitely return.
- Very nice facility that was quaint and met all of our needs.
Able to have luggage transported for camino experience
Staff were very pleasant when I arrived after 11.0pm
Nice clean single room with TV and ensuite…very good value for money
- Ubicación perfecta para empezar el Camino de Santiago
- El precio tan e económico (25€), que incluía el desayuno.
Jaen Apartment offers accommodations in Ponferrada. Jaen Apartment features views of the mountains and is 29 mi from Astorga. Free WiFi is and Netflix and TV and movies on-demand services are available.There is a dining area and a kitchen equipped with refrigerator.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include lockers, bike rental and bike storage.Bike hire is available at the property and the area is popular for skiing.Villafranca del Bierzo is 11 mi from Jaen Apartment, while Las Médulas, Roman gold mines and World Heritage, is 15 minutes’ drive away. Ponferrada Train Station is a 15-minute walk from the apartment.
- Felipé….a gentleman and a great host..even cycled to Villafranca on the Camino with us!
- Not a prime location, could do with a makeover, just OK
Spacious apartment with excellent wifi, about 25 minutes walk to the castle and old town.
several bars and supermarkets are close by. There is a lift.
- That the bedroom was clean and there was a comfortable couch.
- La casa es grande. El señor es majo y nos ayudó con las maletas, se aparca muy bien por la zona. La televisión es grande y se ve muy bien. Tiene ascensor que para las maletas y el carrito de la niña es importante. La nevera es nueva. Tiene dos cuartos de baño que es de agradecer sobretodo con niños pequeños. Pudimos tener a nuestra mascota en la casa.
Louteiro De Las Médulas
Louteiro De Las Médulas is located in Orellán. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with towels and linen.At Louteiro De Las Médulas you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered include a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking.The property offers free parking.
- The place was magic. Relax, contemplation, nature, peace. Natural food, great conversation, excellent place to be in silence and recover from stress. I’ll go back to take time for my soul.
- Beautiful place run by an amazing person. Come here with an open mind and an open heart!
- This is a magical establishment in a remote place. All the rooms are uniquely decorated using stones, woods, etc. Breakfast was also special and served specially.
- The artistic and entirely homemade style of the place, the owner told us he had spent 18 years doing it. The view was just spectacular. The owners were lovely and friendly and made sure we felt at home. It was just so quirky and unusual, I can’t wait to go back.
- Near Las Medulas and many other historic sights. Especially love the beauty of the artistic village. Like a storybook come to life! Our second visit, more to come! Highly recommended for people looking for something special.
Hostal Tio Pepe II
This modern hostel property is located outside Bembibre, Léon, just off the A6 motorway linking Madrid with the northwest. Here, you are able to enjoy facilities such as a cafeteria and Wi-Fi internet.Set conveniently off the main route from Madrid to the cities of Galicia (La Coruña, Vigo, Santiago), this hostel provides accommodations for those traveling through as well as those who wish to visit the many attractions in the surrounding area of Bierzo. After a day’s traveling you can enjoy a meal in the onsite restaurant, while a buffet breakfast is served from 07.00 each morning.
- Rooms comfortable considering the low price of the hostel. They had AC and television.
El Hotel está bien situado, ya que nosotros ibamos a San Facundo que es un pueblito que está al lado.
La habitación individual tenía cama de matrimonio , que era bastante cómoda.
Hay parking gratuito en el hotel.
- Es un Hostal y parece un Hotel de 3 estrellas, tienen menu buenisimo para comida y para cenar, bocatas, platos combinados lo que se quiera y se recomienda la tarta de la abuela deliciosa y todo es casero…. trato buenisimo son una familia encantadora,limpieza super buena las habitaciones limpisimas……todo de 10 lo recomendamos 100×100
- La comodidad de la cama y el baño. También se agradece que los alrededores eran muy tranquilos y silenciosos por lo que se puede descansar perfectamente.
- La flexibilidad de horarios para la entrada y la salida
Casa El Susurro
With an extensive garden, a furnished terrace and BBQ, Casa El Susurro is located in Ponferrada. Offering impressive views of the surrounding mountains, the guest house is set in Oza Valley.With wood and stone finishes, the rustic-style house features 4 colorful rooms with a private bathroom including bathtub and hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are provided. Casa El Susurro has a kitchen including a dishwasher and microwave, as well as a lounge with a TV and DVD player.The location is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or cycling. Ponferrada is a 15-minute drive offering a wide range of traditional Spanish restaurants. Ponferrada Train Station is 3.7 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Pension Riego de Ambros
Pensión Riego de Ambros is set in Riego de Ambrós, on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. It is set in gardens and has a shared kitchen and a barbecue.The bright rooms at Pensión Riego de Ambros have simple décor and include free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and heating.Ponferrada is 6.8 mi from the guest house. The famous Las Médulas rock formations and the town of Peñalba de Santiago can be reached in an hour by car.The A6 Motorway is 9.3 mi away.
- Friendly host, modern rooms with in-room bathroom which was compact but functional and clean. Host was helpful finding us somewhere for dinner as there is no real restaurant in Riego de Ambros (you have to go to Molinaseca). Wonderful views from the balcony. Great stop if you’re doing the Camino.
- Although a bit of an uphill walk, well worth staying as you can see the town, but at night, the sky is incredible.
- Gorgeous views, clean hotel and grounds and very helpful hotelier. She arranged for the albergue worker to make lunch for us and then walked us to the place to help us despite it being a different business. She brought our laundry inside for us before it rained- so kind. She offered us a place to store our bicycle. She really made an effort to communicate despite our not speaking much Spanish or French.
- We loved doña Pilar. Great laundry service. Great value overall.
- The owner greeted us at the door, was ver gracious and arranged for a place for us to have dinner. The view of the mountains was spectacular! I was glad I woke at 4:00 to see the lights of Ponferrada in the distance.
Top Guest Houses In Peñalba De Santiago Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Peñalba de Santiago Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Peñalba de Santiago Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Peñalba de Santiago Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!