10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Peñacaballera Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Peñacaballera Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Peñacaballera Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peñacaballera Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peñacaballera Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Peñacaballera Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Peñacaballera Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Peñacaballera Castile And Leon:
Emedos Hostel is located in Baños de Montemayor. This guest house offers a shared kitchen and free WiFi throughout.Each room here will provide you with a TV. Featuring a bath or shower, all bathrooms also come with free toiletries. Extras include bed linen.At Emedos Hostel you will find a shared lounge and a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing, cycling and fishing. There is a hot spring bath and a solarium in the area.Emedos Hostel is 1.2 mi from the Baños Reservoir, and it is located on the Pilgrimage Route to Santiago. Salamanca is a 50-minute drive away.
- Staff super lovely, friendly and helpful. Really accommodating with our two dogs (medium sized) and communication was easy and quick. Town was lovely and quaint with some great walks around and all in all it was a nice chilled stay.
- Staff were very friendly and accommodating as I arrived quite late. Very convenient location whilst driving down the A66.
- After several days walking it was great to stop for a rest day in a hiatal that has cooking facilities
- The heating worked and the kitchen was well equipped. It was clean enough and the staff was friendly but rather basic for the price.
- Un poco la mezcla de todo: la amabilidad del personal y amor por las mascotas, el lugar super centrico y tranquilo, las habitaciones tienen cada una su propio carácter, una mezcla de todo
Hostal Martin offers accommodations in Baños de Montemayor.The rooms come with a TV. Hostal Martin features free WiFi .You will find a shared lounge at the property.La Alberca is 18 mi from Hostal Martin, while Plasencia is 24 mi from the property.
The girl who runs the Hotel is super nice
Comfortable king-size bed
TV with plenty of channels (but in Spanish language eheh)
Parking lot to park your vehicle right in front of the hotel
- Nice room in the city center not far from the ‘terms Romanas’
- Central location. Very quiet. Comfortable beds. Family atmosphere
- La ubicación y el trato del personal es muy buena
- La ubicación está muy bien, pero cuidado que el gps os puede indicar llegar por mitad del pueblo con calles estrechas y giros imposibles (tenéis que entrar por la carretera vieja). La chica de recepción muy agradable, la habitación muy limpia y suficiente para ir a dormir. Hay aparcamiento muy cerca y algún bar con terraza para tomarse algo o desayunar.
- The girl who runs the Hotel is super nice
El Tirol in Cantagallo provides accommodations with a garden and a terrace. Each room has a balcony with garden views.At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. The rooms feature a closet.Guests at El Tirol will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cantagallo, like skiing.La Alberca is 17 miles from the accommodation, while Plasencia is 28 miles away.
- Close to autoroute for our overnight stay en route to Portugal. Excellent bathroom with powerful shower and plenty of hot water.
- The staff were amazing, they went out of their way to help me. The bar was closed when I stayed and nowhere to get food in the immediate vicinity so they returned later in the evening with a takeaway for me.
- Fairly basic place, ample room. Family run, everyone was very nice and helpful. Good value for the money.
A lovely room, very clean and comfortable. Very good bathroom with an excellent shower. It was quiet and peaceful and nonsmoking. Everything we needed for our trip. The staff were delightful.
(I must add how happy I am with Booking.com. They sorted out a problem I had with my booking, swiftly and efficiently, and kept me informed by phone and email. I was very impressed. Will definitely be using them in the future.)
En general es estupendo. Viajamos con nuestra perra y no hubo ningún tipo de inconveniente. Los dueños unas personas muy agradables. Los desayunos estupendos.
Un sitio que recomendaré sin dudar.
One of our best sellers in Béjar! Offering free WiFi, Hostal Extremeño is located in Béjar, 10 minutes’ walk from the Bus Station. All rooms have a TV and free WiFi access is available throughout.Rooms come with a private or shared bathroom. Private bathrooms have a shower and free toiletries. These rooms have air conditioning, hardwood floors and a flat-screen TV. Rooms with shared bathrooms have a TV, tiled floors and access to a patio. All rooms are heated and have a desk and wardrobe. Bed linen and towels are provided.Hostal Extremeño has a restaurant. Packed lunches and special diet menus are available on request. There is also a shared lounge and a terrace.Luggage storage is offered and a laundry and ironing service is available. Activities such as skiing and horse riding can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings. Ski storage is available.
- Pleasant owners, okay beds, good bathroom facilities, good breakfast.
- The room was nice and very modern looking. The breakfast was good with some variety.
- The manager (owner) “went the extra mile” for me quite literally when he discovered there was no taxi to take me to the station he took me himself, despite it being during the breakfast service time.
The owners were lovely people, and really went out of their way to meet my requests.
They do laundry, ready same day.
The restaurant food is very good, and of brilliant value for money.
The place is very comfortable and clean.
Good location in the middle of Bejar.
The staff was very friendly.
It’s very good for a Hostal
Hostal Camping Roma
Offering free Wi-Fi an a large seasonal outdoor pool, Hostal Roma is located 2.5 mi from Hervás historic town. It offers a restaurant and air-conditioned rooms.Each room features plenty of natural light and comes with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests staying at Hostal Roma have access to the spa located at Hotel Sinagoga, in the center of Hervás. Other facilities include a 24-hour reception, a café bar and children’s playground.Located on the beautiful Valle del Ambroz Valley, Hostal Roma is less than 1 hour’s drive from both Salamanca and Cáceres.
- Lady on reception very helpful.Great service and choice of wines at the bar.Bungalow well appointed.
- For the price, lovely big room with a little terrace. Staff very friendly and helpful. It is a hostal rather than a hotel so downstairs eating facilities are more like a cafeteria but we chose to have breakfast in the hostal (4 euro for juice, coffee and the classic tomato on toast) and then drive into hervas for the day and to eat dinner (5 minute drive). Rooms clean and bright.
- Great place . Will stay in there again . Better than 100 others .
L’hôtel bien aménagé et calme malgré la route.
Le restaurant avec nappe et serviette en tissus,
mais aussi une tre bonne cuisine avec de la creati9.
- De las instalaciones la piscina y la ubicación del Hostal.
Hostal Residencia Turnat Béjar
Featuring free wired internet and a small cafeteria, Hostal Residencia Turnat Béjar is located in Béjar, 6.2 mi from Sierra de Béjar Ski Resort.Each room is heated and offers a wardrobe and a seating area with a TV and desk. All rooms have a private bathroom with bath or shower. There is also a shared TV lounge.There are various bars, restaurants and shops within a 5-minute walk of the property. Guests can find several sports centers in the surrounding area.Candelario village is 2.2 mi away. The property has easy access to the A66 Motorway and Sierra de Gredos Regional Park can be reached in 35 minutes’ drive.
- Good breakfast and very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent value.
- Cama cómoda, buena limpieza y mobiliario suficiente, frigorífico.
- Bien situado, cerca del centro de Béjar. Hostal sencillo y completo, con todo lo necesario. La cama cómoda y el baño bien!! Sin duda gran calidad-precio.
- El personal superservicial y siempre pendiente de todo
- Lo único que puedo decir bueno del hostal, es el desayuno, es normal y que la habitación es normal.
Hotel Rural Tia Margot
One of our top picks in Candelario.Hotel Rural Tia Margot is located in Candelario, 2.2 mi from Béjar and 20 minutes’ drive from La Covatilla Ski Resort. The guest house offers free WiFi. Most rooms have a terrace with mountain views.All rooms are heated and come with a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower. Rooms with terraces include outdoor seating in spring and summer.Breakfast is served in the dining room, and there is an open-air patio. You can go hiking nearby and the tour desk can recommend routes and other mountain activities.There is easy access to the A66 Motorway and Salamanca is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- La limpieza del hotel en general, la cama era muy cómoda y teníamos una terraza que daba al dormitorio. La ubicación a dos pasos de la plaza del humilladero, con lo cual, muy fácil aparcar. La dueña de la casa, Mónica, muy amable.
- El alojamiento un poco pequeño para lo que esperas pero limpio y agradable. Trato cercano y desayuno bueno a elegir.
- Excelente alojamiento rural en un entorno extraordinario.
- Me pareció todo excelente.Amabilidad,cortesía y profesionalidad.
- La cama era muy cómoda, todo muy limpio y confortable
Located in a quiet area, just outside the town of Aldeanueva del Camino, Posada Tresmentiras features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a snack bar and a restaurant with a barbecue.All rooms at Tresmentiras guest house feature a rustic décor and offer views of the gardens or surrounding area. Each has a private bathroom including free toiletries.You can enjoy homemade meals at Posada Tresmentiras restaurant and buy characteristic regional products at the onsite shop. There is also a lounge with a fireplace.Posada Tresmentiras is just a few minutes drive from the A66 motorway connecting Salamanca with Cáceres. The historic town of Plasensia is 22 mi away.
- Perfect location around 5 hours from Bilbao, an ideal stopping place when we are travelling to our place in Portugal. Plenty of room to walk the dog in the grounds of the hotel. Room had a little veranda overlooking the pool to watch the setting sun. They do have a pool bar but this was closed during our stay. But the restaurant inside was good if a little short on choice’s but was tasty and well cooked. The breakfast was typical continental but started the day off . We have stayed at this property before and it never disappoints. And our little Westie loves it, as he romps around the grounds. We certainly will be back and recommend this hotel.
- Doors onto terrace with having dog with us and gardens secure for dog.
- Un hotel tranquilo y familliar perfecto para desconectar.
- We have stayed here several times. It is attractive country hotel in a petty location. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the catering is good.
Used as a mid Spain stopover to Bilbao. Just spot on for location.
Restaurant in hotel was simple but good value.
Hostal Blazquez Sanchez
Hostal Blazquez Sanchez is located in Béjar, 19 mi from La Alberca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Public parking is available nearby.Rooms have a TV. Hostal Blazquez Sanchez features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing and golfing. Plasencia is 30 mi from Hostal Blazquez Sanchez, while Hervás is 9.3 mi away.
- The rooms are very simple, but clean and comfortable. Great value for money.
- La atención recibida en todo momento. La simpatía de ese hombre es lo mejor del sitio, además de estar todo muy limpio.
- El personal excelente, fuimos a un festival de rock y se nos dieron facilidades que ni habíamos pedido, todo genial!!!!!
- Sitio limpio, personal disponible 24 horas, cama y habitación correcta y buena situación. Muy barato
- Muy buena ubicación para el evento al que asistíamos. El dueño muy amable que nos dejó quedarnos el domingo más tiempo hasta que finalizara la carrera ciclista. Muy limpio y cómodo.
Hostal La Otra Casa
La Otra Casa is a family-run guest house in Béjar, 6.2 mi from Sierra de Béjar Ski Resort. It offers free Wi-Fi and heated rooms with private bathrooms.Featuring tiled floors, all rooms come with a desk and wardrobe. The bathroom includes free toiletries.There is a café-bar and a TV lounge with board games. Luggage storage is offered and there is easy access to the A66 Motorway. Salamanca is 37 mi away and you can drive to the Sierra de Gredos Regional Park in about 35 minutes.
- Basic accommodation but clean and functional. No-one on site overnight. Let ourselves out in the morning.
Kettle with tea and coffee
Room was nice and warm, important as outside temperature was below freezing.
- Friendly welcome. The owner was keen to ensure we understood her (Spanish) instructions regarding keys, heating, etc. The room was comfortable and quiet and the tea-making facility a bonus. The cafe/bar downstairs is very pleasant.
The room was clean and comfortable.
The staff were very helpful.
The food and atmosphere in the restaurant was really good.
- La amabilidad de la dueña, simpatía y que nos proporcionó mucha información
Top Guest Houses In Peñacaballera Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Peñacaballera Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Peñacaballera Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Peñacaballera Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!