10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pélussin Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Pélussin Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pélussin Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pélussin Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pélussin Rhône-Alps. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pélussin Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pélussin Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Pélussin Rhône-alps:
Gite du Vieux Chateau
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gite du Vieux Chateau offers accommodations in Pélussin, just 25 miles from Lyon.All rooms are equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Saint-Étienne is 14 miles from Gite du Vieux Chateau, and Villeurbanne is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 20 miles from Gite du Vieux Chateau.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a terrace and indoor pool, Le Berthoir is located in Pélussin in the region of Rhône-Alpes, just 25 miles from Lyon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Saint-Étienne is 14 miles from Le Berthoir, and Villeurbanne is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Patrice and Claudine were excellent hosts. Me and my husband felt very welcome and enjoyed our stay in Le Berthoir. We had very nice evening with other guests, the home-made cooked dinner by Claudine was very delicious and Patrice’s dealing with guests professional. We would definately recommend this place.
- Very nice house with use of swimming pool nice location
- Patrice and Claudine are excellent hosts! The home cooked food by Claudine was superb and Patrice’s wine selections were exquisite!
- A lovely, peaceful place. Our hosts were delightful and our delicious dinner and breakfast was most enjoyable. Le Berthoir is highly recommended.
- Lovely place, very large family room. We had a very tasty dinner and breakfast at the place. Our children enjoyed the swimming pool. We have a great night on our way to Spain there.
La Bastide des Baies Dorées
La Bastide des Baies Dorées is located in Condrieu, just 21 miles from Lyon. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Saint-Étienne is 19 miles from La Bastide Baies Dorées, and Villeurbanne is 22 miles away. Saint Exupery Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- It was a welcoming and genuine Chambre d’hote that was warm and simple. There was all that one could need and whilst a very old house it was spotless. Extremely well priced as I had stayed in lesser places charging more. I would definitely stay again.
- Friendly owners and nice atmosphere to discuss and talk with other guests. Spacious and clean room with modern design. Nice building with a lot a charm
Nice, clean rooms, in Nicky decorated house
- The room was pleasant and the bed really comfortable
Some time ago it was a very nice if not beautiful old manson with style and soul and a garden and there is still something left from that.
Owners are very nice and welcoming and trying to help and to serve. And its very comfortable inside.
Wine Passion Panoramic
Located in Chavanay, 24 miles from Lyon, Wine Passion Panoramic features a barbecue and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Saint-Étienne is 17 miles from Wine Passion Panoramic, and Villeurbanne is 26 miles away. Bouthéon Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- We liked the house and the view of the town, the Rhone and the surrounding vineyards. We enjoyed the friendliness of the people in the village. We thought the location was ideal for visiting nearby towns such as Malleval and Condrieu and for visiting the many vineyards. Our lovely host arranged for a personal visit of one of the nearby vineyards.
- Lovely accommodation with views over the river. Yvan and Veronique were very welcoming and helpful. The accommodation was clean and comfortable.
The location is very private, with a great terrace and magnificent view over the Rhone valley.
The house was very clean and well maintained. The owner was very helpful and even drove my wife to the store and did some laundry for us.
As we were on our bikes it was a short but steep climb to get the great view so we did not want to repeat it.
- The couple who manage this property are really nice people. I notice an early review said they were not there until after 6, but when I arrived shortly after 5, they were already there. Also, they sent me a message in advance to say they would be there after 5. They were very polite and accommodating. The WPP does not provide evening meals, but Veronique drove me into Chavanay where I had a good meal, and then she came back to collect me as well. She also facilitated my early departure next morning with an early breakfast. The room was very comfortable and just what I needed after walking 30km.
- La propriétaire était agréable et de bons conseils.
Le 7 de Table
Le 7 de Table offers accommodations in Limony. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom.Lyon is 28 miles from Le 7 de Table, and Saint-Étienne is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- Outside dining, authentic French buildings and courtyard.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. We didn’t speak french, he didn’t speak german and english, but everythings wasall right.
Booked at the last minute for a stay en route – lovely surprise to find a gorgeous quaint little room, beautifully decorated – the photos do not do it justice.
Waiter (owner?) couldn’t have been more welcoming or helpful.
- Nicely renovated old house, bed is confortable and room very clean with very nice green wooden floor. Host is friendly. The public balcony and the quiet court inside are nice. The restaurant is closed on sunday but there is another one also nice just in front.
- Accueille top, repas top, service top, endroit charmant ; une belle surprise
Le Mas de la Talaudière
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, Le Mas de la Talaudière is located in La Talaudière. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.Lyon is 27 miles from Le Mas de la Talaudière, and Saint-Étienne is 3.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Very nice room, great shower, super good breakfast!
- Very friendly hosts, nice dinner in the evening prepared by the owners.
We dont eggs in france in the morning
- We appreciated the attention to detail as well as the warm welcome, the home prepared food, artistic presentation and quiet location. The swimming pool was perfect.
- Very friendly and attentive hosts. Very lovely place. After a long hot drive it was like arriving in paradise where all your needs were catered for.
Located in Saint-Alban-dʼAy, 20 miles from Saint-Étienne, La Chomotte features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or garden.You can play ping-pong at the guest house. Valence is 23 miles from La Chomotte, and Vienne is 24 miles away. Bouthéon Airport is 28 miles from the property.
La Chamotte is just a stunning little private hideaway, and I hope it stays that way. It’s simply idilic and I desperately want to return there, sit in the stillness, smell the fresh air and take in the views.
The accomodation is modern, cosy and inviting, with everything you need, including a fridge.
- The location is amazing, in a small hamlet right in the middle of nowhere yet only a stone’s throw by car from Annonay. Pure country air. Quiet and restful sleep guaranteed. Lots of space to play with the dog. Helpful hostess guided me by phone to the exact location.
- Tout. L emplacement, la chambre et sa decoration, les exterieurs et la vue sur Annonay, le petit dejeuner. L accueil et la sympathie de Beatrice et Francois. Tres bonne adresse
- Tout ! Le gite est vaste, chaleureux et agréablement décoré. La terrasse parfaite et le tout est au calme et proche d’Annonay. Béatrice est aux petits soins pour ses hôtes! Merci encore pour le repas improvisé.
Très bon lit.
Nos hôtes très agréables et la possibilité de faire un bon feux de bois dans le studio 😀
- La Chamotte is just a stunning little private hideaway, and I hope it stays that way. It’s simply idilic and I desperately want to return there, sit in the stillness, smell the fresh air and take in the views.
Guest House Domaine des Grouilleres
Guest House Domaine des Grouilleres offers accommodations in Saint-Clair-du-Rhône. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Lyon is 22 miles from Guest House Domaine des Grouilleres, and Saint-Étienne is 19 miles from the property. Bouthéon Airport is 24 miles away.
- Very welcoming family. Lovely food and breakfast was superb! The rooms/house really warm and cosy. Definitely raccomended!
- The guest house consists of two guest rooms with private bathroom and a shared equipped kitchen. The room, bathroom and kitchen are new, cosy, warm (in winter) and clean. The breakfast is very good: juice, coffee and tea, homemade varied pastries, fruit, toasts and several types of jam. It is served downstairs, in another nice kitchen/dining room. The host is lovely and very attentive. The guest house is in a very small town close (15min by car) to Vienne and Saint-Romain-en-Gal. You can park the car in the guest house fenced garden.
- Le confort, le calme, l’accueil, le petit déjeuner. Tout était parfait
Accueil des plus sympathique des propiétaires. Chambre spatieuse et propreté impeccable.
Petit déjeuner copieux et complet
- ausgezeichnetes Frühstück, superbequemes und grosses Bett, total liebenswerte Gastgeber. Ideal zum übernachten wenn man in den Süden fährt.
Located in Saint-Clair-du-Rhône, 21 miles from Lyon, Villa Panoramique features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room has a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.Saint-Étienne is 19 miles from Villa Panoramique , and Villeurbanne is 23 miles away. Saint Exupery Airport is 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Saint-Martin-la-Plaine, 19 miles from Lyon, Chantelézard features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.Saint-Étienne is 12 miles from Chantelézard, and Villeurbanne is 21 miles from the property. Bouthéon Airport is 15 miles away.
- Accueil très sympathique et chaleureux. De plus, notre hotesse a accepté de nous accueillir malgré une arrivée un peu tôt par rapport à l’horaire prévu.
L’accueil et les propositions
Un service sur mesure pour rendre le séjour très agréable
L’espace de la chambre, et surtout la literie qui est au-dessus de certaines chambres d’hôte pour un prix moindre
Claire est une hôte très accueillante, très serviable et de fort bonne compagnie (et très bavarde) ! Les pièces de vie sont spacieuses et d’une propreté remarquable et le lieu est très calme. Claire propose également de faire les dîners, qui sont délicieux.
Pour les gens passant des concours de l’enseignement à Rive-de-Gier, un bus passe en bas de chez elle à moins de trois minutes à pied et s’arrête aux différents établissements scolaires de la ville.
- l’accueil chaleureux de notre hôte, les repas fait maison, ( petit déjeuner, diner) avec des produits frais, et copieux, ainsi que la propreté des lieux. Adresse à recommander!
au niveau d une chambre le lit était confortable et la pièce fraîchement refaite dans de jolies couleurs.
La cheminée était allumée , cela était très agréable.
l endroit est calme.
Top Guest Houses In Pélussin Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pélussin Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pélussin Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pélussin Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!