10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Peleagonzalo Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Peleagonzalo Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Peleagonzalo Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peleagonzalo Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peleagonzalo Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Peleagonzalo Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Peleagonzalo Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Peleagonzalo Castile And Leon:
Set in the historic town of Toro, this restored 15th-century palace preserves its original design, featuring high ceilings and stone walls. Palacio Rejadorada offers a restaurant and rooms with heating.Guests can visit the accommodations’s winery or have characteristic Spanish dishes at the restaurant or at the terrace.Each guest room is located in the palace’s former halls, featuring some original architectural details like exposed beams. They have a 4-poster bed, a TV, and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Free Wi-Fi is included.Located in Zamora, the town can be reached taking the ZA-713 motorway. Salamanca is 51 mi away, while Valladolid is less than 1 hour drive.
- The hotel is impressively decorated, antiques and objects have been selected carefully to maintain the exception ambiance of a palace. Decoration did not compromise comfort at all, bed was very comfortable and cleanliness of the room was very thorough.
- The Posada building is so charming, beautiful local arquitectura. Walking distante to Toro main atractions. Loved My stage at Toro.
- The property was well located in Toro and well kept. The staff was very welcoming and helpful and the breakfast was delicious and a good value. It would have been nice to have a comfortable lounge area outside the room. There was a nice spacious outdoor courtyard but the chairs were not too comfortable. It looked like they had wine tasting facilities but did not offer it.
- Great location. We’ve stayed here 2/3 times previously. Breakfast excellent and sets you up for the day. Will be back.
- Everything from the room to the breakfast very good. The staff friendly and welcoming
Hostal Oasis is offering accommodations in Zamora. Providing a bar, the property is located within 0.9 miles of Bullring Zamora. Plaza Mayor is 1.2 miles away and Etnographic museum of Zamora is 1.2 miles from the guesthouse.Easter Museum of Zamora is 1.3 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 47 miles from Hostal Oasis.
- Para pasar una noche de paso es perfecto, Buena ubicación y limpio. La zona es tranquila y sin mucho ruido, No hay problema para encontrar aparcamiento para el coche y se puede ir andando al coqueto centro de Zamora andando en 15 minutos
- La habitación muy limpia,la cama muy cómoda, todo estuvo bien.
- Todo reformado, nuevo y limpio. Aunque no está en el centro, se puede ir a pie (unos 20 minutos andando, en línea recta, imposible perderse). Te ofrecen lo básico por un precio relativamente bajo, no engañan a nadie.
- Proximidad al hospital que era el motivo del viaje.
- La limpieza,la habitación muy pequeña calidad precio muy corriente.
One of our best sellers in Zamora! Featuring air conditioning and free WiFi in all areas, Hostal Sol is centrally located in the historic center of Zamora, just 150 feet from the main street. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower.Each room includes a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and a work desk. Bed linen and towels are provided.Information on the local area is available and luggage storage is offered.Zamora Bullring and the Etnographic Museum of Zamora are both within 1,300 feet of the property. Salamanca is 41 mi from Hostal Sol and Valladolid is a 1-hour drive away.
- Very pleasant and helpful staff. Clean. Central location.
- Very friendly reception, excellent English. Great central location. Very quiet.
- We arrived by train after the hostal closed, however Blanca met us as we were walking from the train station, and let us in. So kind and thoughtful of her. It was very much appreciated.
- La ubicación es excelente, el trato de los chicos que están de encargados y que las habitaciones tenían baño propio y todo muy limpio
- La ubicación. La sabrosa paletilla de cordero degustada. El trato al cliente. La acogedora recepción. El influjo que la gente zamorana da al mágico ambiente que rodeo todo el sábado. Cercanía de bares y comercios.
Hostal Chiqui is located in central Zamora’s Old Town. It offers rooms with free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Zamora. Other facilities offered include luggage storage.Zamora’s Plaza Mayor is 1,300 feet from the property, and you can walk to the banks of the River Duero in under 10 minutes. The city’s Ethnographic Museum is 1,800 feet away.
– right in the center
– the decoration and cleanliness
- Charming host was friendly and welcoming, sweet and clever decor, shining clean and centrally located. I had a great nights sleep as the hostal was quiet and had a great air condition system.
- Nice room, very clean, well equipped, good location and extremely helpful staff.
- The woman at the front desk. When we could not find the place on Google maps she met me in the community
- The owner of the hotel was incredibly kind and helpful. My room was well-appointed, very clean, and I had everything I could want.
- – right in the center
Hostal Don Rodrigo
Located 1,150 feet from Plaza Mayor in Zamora, the Hostal Don Rodrigo offers modern rooms with a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.All rooms come with wooden floors, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer.Guests can get tourist information of the area or arrange a car rental at the property.The Semana Santa Museum is 1,000 feet from the Don Rodrigo guest house in the historic center of Zamora. Salamanca is less than 50 mi away and León is 90 minutes’ drive away.
It has a great location: very close to the city center but in a really quite place.
The staff was really pleasant and helpful.
- Very nice and very pleasant staff member who did everything to make us comfortable and to assist in enjoying our stay.
- Everything in the hostal was very good, the proprietor was very friendly and gave us a small bottle of cava on arrival.
- The staff was very very helpful and friendly. The location was great. The hotel was also very clean and cosy.
- The Spanish receptionist who booked us in was very efficient and whilst he spoke no English, he still managed to guide me into the secure car park, which needed assistance and also provided a map and pointed out places of interest in Zamora. Would Definately stay again. Excellent service. Thank you.
- It has a great location: very close to the city center but in a really quite place.
Located in Toro, Candeleros has a bar and free WiFi. Featuring luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Some accommodations at the property include a balcony with a city view.At the guesthouse, the rooms include a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The rooms have air conditioning, and certain accommodations at Candeleros have a patio.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.Zamora is 18 miles from Candeleros, while Tordesillas is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Estuvieron atentos a todo, personal muy amable, y lo mejor la comida, casera y abundante. La libertad que dejan a los huéspedes también es de destacar.
- Muy buen ubicado. El edificio tiene mucho encanto. El personal es muy amable.
- La amabilidad del dueño, se implica mucho para hacer la estancia muy agradable.
Gentilezza e disponibilità dei proprietari. Stanze confortevoli e pulite. Vicinanza al centro città.
Ottimo il servizio ristorazione, in particolar modo la carne (specialità della casa). Consigliatissimo!
El dueño muy muy amable y atento. La comida que prepara en el mismo establecimiento muy rica.
Fuimos a un congresos varios amigos y nos preparó dos lechones a las brazas especial para nosotros.
Muy amables todos.
Hostal San Isidro
2.4 miles from Bullring Zamora, Hostal San Isidro is located in Zamora and has a bar and free WiFi. 2.7 miles from Plaza Mayor, the property is also 2.8 miles away from Etnographic museum of Zamora. The property features a restaurant and Easter Museum of Zamora is 2.9 miles away.At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath. All rooms include a closet.Football Stadium is 3 miles from Hostal San Isidro. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 46 miles from the accommodation.
Easy to book in. A little tricky to find, but got there eventually with the aid of ‘maps.me’, a most useful app!
Staff were very good and opened the restaurant early just for us and the food was basic but good. Rooms were clean and comfortable if a little basic. we booked double rooms with bath, but the ‘bath’ was little more than a large shower tray – great for a four year old, but not for anyone larger!!! It wasn’t a problem – the shower was good with plenty of hot water. Free parking onsite was good. Too far to walk into Zamora, but only a short drive to this lovely town.
- Great value on our drive to Madrid … we were wanting something out of town so this hostal was great. It was very clean & the staff were helpful especially when we had the trouble finding it (Trip Advisor / Google maps pin is wrong) plus they coped with our kindergarten level Spanish!
- For the money that was paid, its a pretty good value hostel. It comes with bathroom, and its pretty quiet due to it being out of town. There’s a lock on the front door and also the bedroom doors so its OK security wise. Fresh towels every morning plus a coffee and a tostada downstairs for a good price for breakfast.
La cama muy cómoda y el doble acristalado de las ventanas se agradece.
Para una noche el precio está bien.
- Rien a part le fait que se ne soit pas trop onéreux
- Easy to book in. A little tricky to find, but got there eventually with the aid of ‘maps.me’, a most useful app!
Infinium Zamora Suites
One of our best sellers in Zamora! Infinium Zamora Suites is located in Zamora and features a terrace. Popular points of interest around the property include Bullring Zamora and Plaza Mayor. The property is a 14-minute walk from Etnographic museum of Zamora and 0.7 miles from Easter Museum of Zamora.At the guesthouse, all rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. All rooms at Infinium Zamora Suites feature air conditioning and a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a à la carte breakfast.Infinium Zamora Suites can conveniently provide information at the reception to help guests to get around the area.Tourism information of Zamora is 1.1 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- El equipamiento nuevo, confortable y chic. Estaba super limpio y la ropa de cama olía maravillosamente. Netflix incluido en la televisión.
- Muy limpio y nuevo, exactamente como se ve en las fotos. Zona tranquila y fácil de aparcar en zona de ORA. Dueño muy amable, dispuesto para ayudar, explicaciones de zonas para visitar y dónde comer. El desayuno incluido muy bueno en cafetería muy cercana. Fácil de encontrar. Recomendable 100%
- Paco est un hôte parfait qui fait tout son possible pour rendre le séjour agréable. Sa recommandation auprès du Restaurant Casa Maria situé en face est apprécié et appreciable.
- El hotel está muy bien ,muy limpio y muy curioso,el personal muy amable y toda las instalaciones muy nuevas.Muy buena elección para pasar unos dias
- La ubicación muy bien y la decoración de la habitación era muy bonita
Located in Zamora, 1,500 feet from Bullring Zamora, Hostal Gemi has a shared lounge. Popular points of interest nearby include Plaza Mayor and Etnographic museum of Zamora. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Easter Museum of Zamora is 0.7 miles from Hostal Gemi, while Tourism information of Zamora is one mile away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 48 miles from the accommodation.
- Good location for train/bus station. Very clean and comfortable with very helpful staff.
- Originally a flat on first floor converted to ? 4 small hotel rooms. Very new, very clean and washing machine available which was good. Close to busy street with several bars and restaurants.
- It was extremely comfortable and incredible value for money. We even did our washing for free
- La amabilidad del personal. La ubicación, entre las estaciones de tren y autobús y el centro histórico.
És un hostal senzill amb lo bàsic per dormir, net, amb un bon bany.
Zamora val la pena tot i lo petita que és. Ens ha sorprès. Com ens va dir un senyor, és “la gran desconocida”. La cuiden molt i s’esforçen per donar-la a conèixer. Té un casc històric llarg, peatonal i amb molta llum. Li trobo molt de potencial, sobretot per l’empenta de la gent: són lliutadors i reivindicatius. Es mouen, munten activitats i fins i tot van fer una cadena humana per “reivindicar la revitalització de la provincia i ciutat”. Qualsevol Zamorano t’explica orgullós coses de la seva ciutat a la mínima que pot i et recomana llocs on anar. Domingo, el noi de l’hostal, s’ha currat una crònica històrica de la ciutat i li agrada donar-la a conèixer.
Hostal El Poligono
Located in Zamora, 0.6 miles from Bullring Zamora, Hostal El Poligono has a number of amenities including a bar and free WiFi. The property is around 0.8 miles from Easter Museum of Zamora and a 17-minute walk from Etnographic museum of Zamora. Each room includes a patio.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Plaza Mayor is 0.9 miles from Hostal El Poligono, while Park of the Castillo is one mile away. Valladolid Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- Nice hosts. The hostel is located comfortably by the side of the road.
- El trato personal fue magnífico, me solucionó muchos problemas.
- Muy buena atención, todo bastante limpio y mucha tranquilidad
La persona que nos recibió que era súper amable.
Da mucha alegría encontrar gente tan amable.
Yo tenía un problema, necesitaba un garaje para dejar el coche y me lo proporcionó en el mismo edificio y de manera gratuita.
Asistíamos a un evento que acaba a las 16:00 y nos dejó dejar la habitación hasta esa hora.
La cama muy confortable.
Muchas Gracias por Todo.
- Tranquilidad absoluta, alojamiento impecable y muy limpio. Merece la pena.
Top Guest Houses In Peleagonzalo Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Peleagonzalo Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Peleagonzalo Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Peleagonzalo Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!