10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Peisey-Nancroix Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Peisey-Nancroix Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Peisey-Nancroix Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peisey-Nancroix Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peisey-Nancroix Rhône-Alps. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Peisey-Nancroix Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Peisey-Nancroix Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Peisey-nancroix Rhône-alps:
Le Solan d’Aniathazze
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Le Solan d’Aniathazze offers accommodations in Peisey-Nancroix. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with a hot tub and shower, with bathrobes provided. Extras include slippers and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a sauna.You can play darts at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for skiing. Peisey- Vallandry Ski School is 650 feet from Le Solan d’Aniathazze, and Peisey Ski Lift is 1,000 feet from the property.
The room and facilities were excellent and right by the chairlift too. The room was very comfortable and spotlessly clean. The staff were really attentive and friendly and we were made to feel very welcome. I would recommend highly.
The food was excellent.
Cosy, warm room
Massive and hot jacuzzi
Close to slopes
Beautiful food in restaurant
Parfait nous retournerons l année prochaine sans faute.
À faire et refaire sans aucune hésitation !!!
- L’accueil, le confort, la qualité des repas et des espaces!
Personnels accueillants et à l’écoute.
Emplacement au pied des pistes
- The room and facilities were excellent and right by the chairlift too. The room was very comfortable and spotlessly clean. The staff were really attentive and friendly and we were made to feel very welcome. I would recommend highly.
Maison Caramel B&B
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Maison Caramel B&B is located in Landry. The guesthouse has a ski pass sales point and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 25 miles from Maison Caramel B&B, and Val Thorens is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- About the only option to stay in Landry, which must be the only town in this region without tourist facilities. Friendly staff, good breakfast.
- My husband and I were walking the GR5 and were delighted with the warm welcome and the comfortable room and sitting areas.
- I was having a problem with one of my feet while walking the GR5 from Nice to Geneva and stayed here an extra day to rest. It could not have been more perfect.
- We had a wonderful stay at Maison Caramel. Great food and friendly hosts. Perfect place to spend a comfy night before heading off into the mountains.
- Tastefully renovated authentic Savoie building. Staff pleasant and helpful.
Chambres et Gîte “Pollen”
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Chambres et Gîte “Pollen” offers accommodations in Granier, just 26 miles from Chamonix-Mont-Blanc. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Val Thorens is 19 miles from Chambres et Gîte “Pollen”, and Megève is 20 miles from the property. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 37 miles away.
The landlord is very flexbile and nice, we arrived almost at midnight and she was very arranging, preparing all before we arrived (breakfast for the next morning, etc.). Yo ucan be in total autonomy in this auberge.
Plus, the view is absolutely wonderful
la chambre confortable chaude couette dans les lits
petit dej copieux horaire respecté
- La vue de la chambre est exceptionnelle. La propriétaire est adorable.
- établissement propre et correct il manque juste des oeufs au petit déjeuner
Le petit déjeuner
Le confort de la litterie
L’accueil et la disponibilité de Valérie, ses bons petit Plats maison…
La montée en moto au cormet d’areches..
- The landlord is very flexbile and nice, we arrived almost at midnight and she was very arranging, preparing all before we arrived (breakfast for the next morning, etc.). Yo ucan be in total autonomy in this auberge.
Offering a hot tub and sauna, Chalet Eterlou is set in Tignes in the Rhône-Alps Region. There are many restaurants and bars within a 5-minute walk. Free WiFi is provided.Two flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and Blu-ray player are available in the common areas. Every unit comes with a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Bed linen is featured.During winter, the chalet is catered by a chef, including breakfast, a 4-course meal, snacks and afternoon tea. In summer evening meals are available upon request.Chalet Eterlou also includes a barbecue. The property also offers packed lunches.The property has ski-to-door access, a ski school and ski equipment hire available. You can play tennis nearby.
- Excellent hospitality , atmosphere and great location (2 minutes walk to Sache lift) . Got additional room free of charge for my son, because other guest cancelation. Roos, thank you very much. Flexible on check out.
- All the staff were so friendly and the chalet is in a great location.
The jacuzzi and the fireplace were great after a day of skiing. The cats can’t be temperamental, but that’s true for all cats.
The atmosphere, meeting other guests and enjoying a great meal every night didn’t disappoint.
The hosts are very friendly and go out of their way to make you feel at home.
The hosts was fabulous, friendly and kind.
The sauna is great, so as the breakfast
- Alex and his team were just lovely. Friendly and incredibly helpful. It’s their attitude that creates such a great atmosphere. The common areas of the chalet are lovely and warm. We ate there in the evening and the food was very good. It’s an easy walk to the gondola that whisks you up to the main ski area. Choice of black, red, or blue runs to bring you home.
La Belle Josephine
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Belle Josephine offers accommodations in Bourg-Saint-Maurice. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 24 miles from La Belle Josephine, and Val Thorens is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Sharples Guest House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sharples Guest House offers accommodations in Aime La Plagne, just 29 miles from Chamonix-Mont-Blanc.Val Thorens is 17 miles from Sharples Guest House, and Megève is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 38 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Ferme d’Angele
La Ferme d’Angèle is a 19th-century chalet located 1.9 miles from the Séez village centre, just 4.3 miles away from the Bourg-Saint-Maurice Train Station.The rooms at La Ferme d’Angèle are decorated in a chalet style, and some rooms feature exposed stone walls and wooden beams. Each room offers a private bathroom with a shower and some include a balcony with mountain views.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the dining room or on the terrace. With a 24-hour advance notice, the hosts can prepare evening meals for you, and they make their own liquor and herbal teas.The shuttles to the Bourg-Saint-Maurice Funicular, Aoste and Chamonix-Mont Blanc Ski Resorts are found in Séez, just 1.9 miles away. You can relax in the outdoor Nordic hot tub, in the sauna or in the lounge by the fireplace.
- Valerie, our hostess, has created a unique atmosphere in her chalet. Superb home cooking combined with a welcoming and homely sitting/dining room which lends itself to engaging with the other guests. A very enjoyable and memorable stay.
- Valerie is an amazing host, very friendly and promotes an excellent atmosphere
- Lovely place, great cosy feel and excellent hosts. Felt very at home and welcome. Well located for different ski resorts.
- Warm welcome, spacious family room, great food, great company, lovely sitting room with fire, Valerie and Phillipe are fantastic hosts.
Lovely family run Chalet/hotel, super welcoming, breakfast was fantastic with traditional French coffee out of a bowl.
Valérie is a superb host and the atmosphere is family friendly, yet formal without being too stuffy.
Dinner was as you’d expect in France, excellent cuisine
We loved the restaurant/living area, gorgeously decorated, everything about the chalet was utterly charming.
Chalet La Marquise
– free wifi in common area
– free parking
– close to ski slope
– panoramic viewROOMS
6 Twin or double room (2 people) and 1 quad bunk room (4 person)
room: 24 m²
I Pod in the room
self catering during summerACTIVITIES
Village du Monal: classified as “Historic Monument”:2.5 miles
close to ski slope
rafting, hydro speed, canoe: 9.3 miles
golf: 9.3 miles
mountain bike/ bike: on siteTRANSPORTS:
Bourg Saint Maurice train station: 9.3 miles
Chambery Airport: 85.1 miles
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a terrace and sauna, Chalet Aline is located in Sainte-Foy-Tarentaise in the region of Rhône-Alpes, just 22 miles from Chamonix-Mont-Blanc. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.This guesthouse has ski storage and ski equipment is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Val Thorens is 26 miles from Chalet Aline, and Megève is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 48 miles from Chalet Aline.
Our hosts were delicate and charming!
It is possible to make day trips to the slopes with a private teacher and get to know the nicest places, views and restaurants.
La proximité avec toutes les stations (arcs, ste foy, la rosière,…)
L’accueil des hôtes
Le cadre, l’aménagement du chalet
Les bons conseils des hôtes
La table d’hôtes, le goûter
Les services proposés
It Was great.
האירוח היה אדיר וחמים
ארוחת הערב וגם ארוחות הבוקר היו מצויינות
המארחים היו נחמדים מאוד
- ein sehr altes und ganz kleines liebevoll restauriertes Chalet in den Bergen. Auf Wunsch bereitet die Gastgeberin abends ein Dinner. Bei nur 3 Gästezimmern ein sehr “familiäres” Essen an einem gemeinsamen Tisch. Das Zimmer mit allem Komfort und Balkon mit Blick in die Berge. Der Living-room im Dachgeschoß mit Kamin, offener Küche und voller Raritäten und Sammlerstücken. Einfach super
- une chambre très cosy et bien décorée. un chalet agréable et un très bon accueil. Dans un hameau proche de Ste Foy, facile à trouver.
- Our hosts were delicate and charming!
Boasting ski-to-door access and a spa centre, Chalet Charmes is a guest house set in Sainte-Foy-Tarentaise in the Rhône-Alps region, a 4-minute walk from Grand Plan Ski Lift and a 5-minute walk from TS de Grand Plan. Free WiFi is available in public areas of the property.At the guest house, rooms are fitted with a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV. A seating area is available to all guests, while some rooms also feature a DVD player. All rooms have a private bathroom, some of which are equipped with a freestanding bath or a walk-in shower. Certain rooms also have a balcony.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests can enjoy the wellness area, which has an outdoor hot tub, a sauna and a swimming pool. Skiing and cycling are among the activities that guests of Chalet Charmes can find nearby.Sainte Foy Tarentaise Ski School is 0.9 miles from the accommodation. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 49.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Peisey-nancroix Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Peisey-Nancroix Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Peisey-Nancroix Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Peisey-Nancroix Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!