10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pedroveya Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Pedroveya Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pedroveya Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pedroveya Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pedroveya Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pedroveya Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pedroveya Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Pedroveya Asturias:
Featuring free Wi-Fi, Hostal Álvarez is a 5-minute walk from Oviedo Train Station and a 10-minute walk from the bus station. This guest house offers rooms with a private bathroom.Each room has a flat-screen TV, desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Free luggage storage is available. You can find restaurants and supermarkets within 500 feet of the guest house.Campo de San Francisco Park is 1,300 feet from Hostal Álvarez and the churches of Santa Maria and San Salvador are 15 minutes away on foot.
Central to bus and train and all Oviedo has to offer. Quiet at night.
Friendly and helpful owners.
- Very friendly staff. Great Location. Early Check-in time.
- Good sized room. Location was good and close to most attractions.
- Very informative staff, on arrival one is given a map with explanation what’s worth seeing,etc, a very good location, only minutes from the railway and bus stations, very clean, sizeable room, comfortable beds, very good bathroom, a desk, a perfect place.
- I liked everything: my room was very comfortable, the staff really helpful and the location close to the historic district and at the same time to the main station. They provided me information regarding what to visit, the typical gastronomy and wine… Absolutely perfect!
- Central to bus and train and all Oviedo has to offer. Quiet at night.
La Posada de Proaza
La Posada de Proaza is offering accommodations in Proaza. With a terrace, the property also features a bar. Free WiFi is offered.At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a closet. All rooms include a private bathroom with a bath.A à la carte breakfast is served every morning at the property.Gijón is 27 miles from La Posada de Proaza, while Oviedo is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Cama muy cómoda, bonitas vistas, ubicación muy buena.
- El lugar, muy tranquilo, el personal muy amable y la atención, excelente
- La limpieza, amabilidad del personal, la ubicación y el encanto del entorno.
- La situación era en el centro del pueblo y el personal correcto.
- La limpieza y las camas. Habitaciones muy amplias. La localización estupenda
Casa de Aldea La Pumariega
Set in Caces, this restored farmhouse features stunning views of the valley. Casa de Aldea La Pumariega features charming, rustic accommodations with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The house features warm décor with wooden floors and hand-carved furniture. Each room comes with free Wi-Fi and temperature control.Surrounded by fruit trees, La Pumariega includes a furnished terrace and a common TV room with a fireplace, sofas and a library, as well as a dining area where a home-made breakfast is served each morning.Outdoors, Casa de Aldea La Pumariega offers a porch and free private parking, and there are many hiking routes in the surroundings. In November, traditional cider is made on the premises.The nearest golf course is 0.6 mi away, while Senda Del Oso Lane is a 20-minute drive from the Casa. There are also many other hiking routes nearby. Central Oviedo is a 13-minute drive away.
Friendly and accommodating staff
Clean and comfortable
- Lovely place to stay: welcoming helpful hosts, comfortable sitting room for guests, walking distance to bars and restaurants, walking routes to choose from and there’s a thermal spa in the next village. Easy to get to Oviedo and back on the bus – easier than driving and parking.
Personal super atento. Desayuno sencillo pero delicioso, las galletas de arandanos caseras nos parecieron increibles.
Habitacion limpia y comoda, con unas vistas preciosas del valle.
Cercania al Balneario, se puede ir andando sin problemas.
- todo excepcional, muy recomendable, trato del personal exquisito, desayuno muy bueno y abundante, habitaciones limpias y confortables, ubicación muy buena, en definitiva muy recomendable y volvería a repetir
- Limpeza, parque automóvel, quartos, localização, pequeno almoço, acolhimento dos proprietários e conselhos sobre praias e outros locais de interesse, silêncio e sons característicos do campo. Restaurantes nas imediações
- Fabulous house
Featuring a bar, Hostal Goias is located in Oviedo in the Asturias region, half a mile from Bullring and a 7-minute walk from Plaza de España. The property is close to Plaza de la Constitución, Oviedo Civil Registry and Oviedo Police Station. Asturian Business Federation is a 6-minute walk from the guesthouse.At the guesthouse, all rooms are equipped with a desk. All rooms include a closet.Staff are available to help at the 24-hour front desk.Oviedo Government Administration is 2,100 feet from Hostal Goias. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 16 miles from the accommodation.
- Despite on a main road the place was quiet. Adequate single room. Bathroom could do with some renovation but was clean. Friendly staff. Only 10minutes walk to main station.
- The location is fine although there are doubtlessly better properties surrounding this one.
- Basic but clean very good if you just want a night or two at a good price Staff were very good
- Room cleaned every day with fresh towel, overall very clean.
- Centralt läge och nära Leden Camino Primitivo. Rent och välstädat. Helt OK för en övernattning.
One of our best sellers in Oviedo! Located in Oviedo within 0.9 mi of Bullring and an 8-minute walk of Plaza de España, Hostal González features free WiFi throughout the property. Oviedo train station is just opposite Hostal Gozález, while the bus station is 1,000 feet away. The accommodations offers a 24-hour front desk.At Hostal González, all rooms have a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. A hairdryer and an iron are available upon request at reception.This property is located a short distance from attractions such as Plaza de la Constitución, Oviedo Police Station, and Campoamor Theater. There is also a private parking just in front of the property.Campo de San Francisco is a 7-minute walk from Hostal González, while Fontán Shopping Center is 1,950 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 16 mi from the property.
- Brilliant landlady who was very friendly, kind and helpful
- Very friendly hosts. Great location for the bus station. Nice restaurants/bars in surrounding area. Spacious, clean rooms.
- The lift to go upstairs and downstairs. The restaurants at the bottom of the property.
– Location close to both the bus station and the city center
– Room size and private bathroom
- La ubicación y el trato de los dueños del Hostal. Siempre atentos a todo y muy amables.
Featuring free WiFi, Pensión Romero is located in the center of Oviedo, just a 10-minute walk from the central bus and train stations.The property offers heated single, double and triple rooms, and each room includes a private bathroom with shower. Rooms also offer a TV.The Pensión Romero staff can provide tourist information about the area, and there is also a 24-hour front desk. There is public parking available in a nearby supermarket, with discounted prices for hotel guests.The surroundings of Pensión Romero offer many bars, restaurants and shops. Plaza de la Catedral is 1,950 feet from the property while and Plaza del Fontán is 2,150 feet away.
- Great location. Quick walk to bus and train stations. Close to shops and sights. Cute balcony. Clean and spacious room
- Right in the high street close to everything. The feista was on but with the windows closed and blinds down I slept like a baby. Very clean and enjoyable stay.
- Excellent location,in the very centre of town on the main street close to everything. Helpful staff. Very clean and you couldn’t find a comparable place for the price.
- Good value, location on main pedestrian boulevard, easy to reach Oviedo top sights on foot.
- We had such a fantastic little stay in Oviedo at Pension Romero. Driving down the coast of northern Spain we encountered some van trouble, and while the van was being repaired we stayed in the town centre. The rooms were clean and the staff were absolutely wonderful and extremely helpful. Perfect spot right in the centre of the town, just a short stroll to the old town and right across the road from the park. We had to wait for the van mechanic to call each day to give an update and as such we weren’t able to book more than a day at a time in case the repairs were completed. We were able to leave our bags there each day while we wandered the city and the beach down the road and each night we were able to re-book another room. They were very understanding of our situation.
Located in Oviedo, 1.2 miles from Bullring, Hostal Albino has rooms with free WiFi access. Popular points of interest nearby include Plaza de la Constitución and Plaza de España. The property is a few steps from The Gascona.At the guesthouse, each room has a closet.Popular points of interest near Hostal Albino include State Tax Administration, Oviedo Cathedral and Museum of Fine Arts of Asturias. Asturias Airport is 16 miles away.
- The location was very good, central and close enough to walk from the bus station. It was also a decent price for a private room in that area, even though it was basic.
- Great value for money. But very basic and outdated facilitates. Good location. Overall not bad at all.
- Hostal is located in the very centre surrounded buy several bars and with walking distance to the Cathedral. Great location, extremely nice stuff! In a room we had everything what was needed for a short stay, including bathroom.
- Excellent location for the old town and cider boulevard but very noisy at night. Also easily accessible from the bus station.
- The room is in the centre of the city with cafes and bars and sights super near. Still, the room was very quiet.
Located 1.1 miles from Bullring, Hostal Fidalgo has accommodations with free WiFi in Oviedo. The property is around a 4-minute walk from Plaza de la Constitución, an 8-minute walk from Plaza de España and 300 feet from The Gascona. The property is 600 feet from State Tax Administration, and within 600 feet of the city centre.At the guesthouse, each room includes a closet. Rooms come with a private bathroom. Guest rooms in Hostal Fidalgo are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Oviedo Cathedral, Oviedo’s University and Museum of Fine Arts of Asturias. Asturias Airport is 16 miles away.
- The location was very central close to many restaurants and bars and the cathedral and park Room was cleaned every day and it was at the rear of the property so quiet. The staff were helpful and I could leave my bags after checking out
El silencio, tranquilidad.
El buen trato de los propietarios.
- Logement vétuste mais parfait pour juste y dormir. Gérants très agréables
- Lokalizacja obiektu znakomita. Bardzo czysty i ładny pokój. Miła i pomocna obsługa.
- Está en el centro de Oviedo, muy bien ubicado. El personal muy amable.
Located in the centre of Oviedo, Hostal Foncalada provides accommodations with free WiFi. The property is close to Bullring, Plaza de la Constitución and Plaza de España. The Gascona is 600 feet away and State Tax Administration is 900 feet from the guesthouse.At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a closet. Every room comes with a private bathroom and free toiletries, and certain rooms at Hostal Foncalada have a patio. All guest rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a hair dryer.Campoamor Theater is 900 feet from Hostal Foncalada. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 16 miles from the guesthouse.
- Very pleasant, very good location, clean, nice staff.
- The location is very close (Short walking distance)to the central busstation and from the historic center and the streets with all sidre bars. Clean, comfortable beds.
- It was fine. Oviedo is a nice town and the hotel was very central.
- Great value for money! The room and bathroom were very clean. The heating was on most of the time, keeping the place nicely warm.
- Ubicación muy céntrica. Baño completo en la habitación. WiFi. Buena limpieza.
One of our best sellers in Oviedo! Pension Oviedo is conveniently located opposite Oviedo Railway Station and 5 minutes’ walk from the bus station. The city’s most touristic places including the Cathedral are within 0.6 mi away.This guest house offers free WiFi in all areas. Guest can leave their bicycles in their rooms.All of its rooms have a private bathroom with bath and free toiletries, a TV and heating. Most rooms face the exteriors.A hairdryer can be requested at Pension Oviedo’s reception. Public parking is available 150 feet away, at an extra cost.
Very clean and spacious room with its own bathroom
Great location on the Main Street of Oviedo and close to train/bus station
- The beds were very comfortable and the pension was close to the station and a quick walk from the cathedral.The woman who checked us in was very friendly even though we arrived after 10pm.
- Location perfect, excellent nothing better, main street Oviedo, close to the station’s, close to the park, the old town and with plenty of restaurants. Isabel, the land lady was very nice.
- Location just next to train station as we were there for transit only. The room we had were the corner room fairly good size.
- Great location super close to train and bus station and a quick walk down a busy shopping street to the historic center. The owner was so sweet and helpful!
- Very clean and spacious room with its own bathroom
Top Guest Houses In Pedroveya Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pedroveya Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pedroveya Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pedroveya Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!