10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pedrosillo el Ralo Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Pedrosillo el Ralo Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pedrosillo el Ralo Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pedrosillo el Ralo Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pedrosillo el Ralo Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pedrosillo el Ralo Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pedrosillo el Ralo Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Pedrosillo El Ralo Castile And Leon:
Hostal Restaurante Carolina
Hostal Restaurante Carolina features an outdoor pool and a furnished terrace. Located in Pedrosillo el Ralo, this guest house offers a restaurant.Each room at Hostal Restaurante Carolina includes free WiFi, a TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided. All rooms also include heating.At Hostal Restaurante Carolina you will find a 24-hour front desk, a tour desk and luggage storage. Guests have access to a shared lounge.The property offers free parking.
- Clean and comfortable. 10 euro menu was tasty. Would stay again.
- Pleasant friendly staff. Just off the motorway so perfect for our stopover on our way to Santander and the Hotel allows dogs. Pool area looked good but didn’t have time to use it.
- Love the pool thought it could be warmer. Room and dinner both excellent and good value
- Location of the hotel was on my route so suited me down to the ground price was right, food was excellent.
Just off the A-62 E80 and so a convenient location if travelling between Santander and Valladolid.
Secure parking, A/C and a pool, Room is basic but OK for the price. Pleasant on site restaurant and bar so no need to go out.
El Caseron Rio
El Caseron Rio is located in Santa Marta de Tormes. The property has free WiFi.At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a closet. With a private bathroom, some accommodations at El Caseron Rio also provide guests with a river view.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Salamanca is 2.1 miles from El Caseron Rio, while Ledesma is 22 miles away.
- Value for money in terms of facilities. Quite comfortable and with very nice staff
We liked it was really close to the river and in a very quiet area.
The staff were really nice.
Found some informative flyers on the desk of the room about things to do in salamanca (10 – 15 min by bus)
- La ubicación y la amplitud y comodidad de la cama.
- Nos trataron muy bien precio muy bueno volveremos a repetir
Ottima posizione per raggiungere facilmente il centro di Salamanca con l’autobus.
Quartiere simpatico e tranquillo, ricco di esercizi commerciali.
Hostal Alayka is situated in Calvarrasa de Abajo, 5.6 miles from Salamanca and 25.5 miles from Ledesma. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Very friendly staff. Basic room – exactly what I was looking for
- Very friendly and welcoming. Could not have been kinder. Very good food. Excellent value.
- Absolutamente todo: limpieza, tranquilidad, ubicacion (a un paso de la ciudad de Salamanca)… todo. Pero por encima de todo el buen trato, la amabilidad y la profesionalidad tanto de los propietarios como del resto del personal, de forma sencilla pero eficiente, sin peloteos absurdos. Ademas en el bar se forma un ambiente de pueblo muy agradable. yo me lo pase bomba. Recomendable 100% tanto si se esta de paso o para tener un buen alojamiento a tiro de piedra de Salamanca capital. Gracias.
- Encantadores! Nos ayudaron en todo lo que necesitamos. No dudaron en hacernos un favor que les estuvimos que pedir. Disponibilidad total.
- Todo, la verdad que es un hostal antiguo pero muy cómodo, el personal muy amable y nos invitó al desayuno
Hostal Hispanico II
Located 1,300 feet from Salamanca Train Station, Hostal Hispanico 2 is 7 minutes’ walk from the city center. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a TV.Each room at the Hispanico II is equipped with heating. Rooms feature functional design, with a private bathroom. Some also have balconies.Free public parking is available near the Hispanico 2 Hostal. Plaza España and Alamedilla Park can be reached in around 10 minutes’ walk, and the hostal is just a few steps from various bars and restaurants.
- Tidy, quiet close to cafes, 20min walk to the old town,. Air conditioning that worked well. Portugese cafe nearby excellent for breakfast. Room was fine, felt safe and private.
Nice and simple place. Easy check in with super nice and helpful guy. The room was very clean, same with the bathroom. We had 2 balconies which was cool, we didn’t really use the bathroom balcony, but how cool is that! Shower pressure was great, the water was hot. The Facilities were well taken care off and we had absolutely no issues with anything. It was nice and quiet, the bed was comfy. the temperature was just fine. Wifi worked with no issues. Free car park just behind the building. Definitely recommend.
We also had two fair size dogs with us, there was no extra fee for them, what is more I loved the reaction of the stuff to them, I felt their were welcome there and not an issue, as it’s often with places.
- Safe and quiet location but walkable to the main attractions (about 15 minutes). Great to have free parking and the person who met us was very helpful. The room was as shown in the pictures. Clean and good value.
It was excellent.
Host spoke very good English which helped me out.
Rooms were great and very cheap
Also was nice bein in the town as was so close to everything .
Big car park right next to it which was free .
Shop directly opposite too.
Great all round
And allowing pets was even better for our dog
- Ideal for a short stay . It’s comfortable, clean, simple, warm (was winter), has a parking lot in the back. The owner was super nice and was waiting for us at 1am even though the reception closed at 11pm.
Arjori Rooms Hostal
One of our best sellers in Salamanca! Set 2,150 feet from Salamanca’s Plaza Mayor, Arjori Rooms Hostal is 1,300 feet from San Marcos Church. Rooms include central heating, a private bathroom, TV and free Wi-Fi.The Arjori Rooms Hostal is 2,300 feet from the historic Salamanca University. The Cathedral is also within walking distance.The main shopping area of the city is just a short walk from Arjori Rooms Hostal. There are also many characteristic tapas bars in the nearby Van Dyck area.
- We don’t really understand why this hostel has such mixed reviews – for a cheap couple of nights in Salamanca you couldn’t really ask for anything more! The room was really spacious and clean, and although it wasn’t ensuite the bathroom was just next door and we seemed to be the only ones using it. The shower was amazing and it was also super clean. The member of staff that checked us in was really friendly and helpful despite not speaking any English – he pointed out the main sights and gave us a free map and recommendations on where to eat. Most of all it was in a really good location – only about 5 mins from Plaza Mayor. Amazing value for money and would definitely stay again!
- That you charged me the whole stay while you left me outside! What a shame!
- The personnel was very kind, the cleanness is good, location is awesome. The only negative point was the wifi that was not working properly. Nowadays its extremely important because everybody relay on internet to plan the trips, talk to friends and family or download pictures. But that is the only downsize….rooms are very small but not a problem for my family. We were there to visit the city not to stay at the rooms.
- The room is quite big and nice. Close to the city centre.
- Very well located, a bit drab but good value for money.
Hostal La Fuente
Located in Babilafuente, Hostal La Fuente has a terrace. The property has free WiFi.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property.Salamanca is 12 miles from the guesthouse, while Ledesma is 31 miles from the property.
- Staff was helpful. Location was convenient. All was as promised.
- Best relation price/quality. The people are very helpful and you can use the cantine anytime.
- Lo que más nos sorprendió fue el desayuno, había de todo para escoger. El personal muy amable y atento
- La amabilidad y la atencion del personal, tranquilidad y buena cama.
- El sitio está genial para pasar la noche, y con desayuno incluído
Hostal Los Infantes
Set opposite Salamanca Railway Station, Hostal Los Infantes offers free Wi-Fi and rooms with private bathrooms. The city’s historic center is a 15-minute walk away.Each simply decorated, heated room at Hostal Los Infantes comes with a TV.There is a range of café and bars within 10 minutes’ walk of Los Infantes. Restaurants can be found around Salamanca’s Plaza Mayor.Salamanca Cathedral and the city’s famous university can be reached in 20 minutes by foot. The city’s airport is 12 mi from the guest house.
- I would like to thank Alex and Edwin for taking a great care of me during my stay. They are both very professional, friendly and helpful. If I come back to Salamanca will definitely staying in the Los Infantes.
- The room temperature was nice, and the bed were comfortable. Ensuit bathroom was correct. Everyting looked clean. Simple, but very good value. Very good location just opposite the train station.
- The hostel is right across the street from the train station, and it was really, really cheap for this season in Salamanca! The staff were very friendly and always ready to share information. Cleanliness was fine as well.
- good location for the travellers by train – on the train station
Ensuite bathroom in a two bed room for a very good price.
Good value for money.
Set in a quiet pedestrian street, Hostal Albero offers free Wi-Fi and is 5 minutes’ walk from Plaza Mayor Square. Salamanca Cathedral and the famous University of Salamanca are around 10 minutes’ walk away.Rooms at this guest house feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The old city, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is full of bars and restaurants serving local food and a variety of Spanish tapas.Salamanca Bus Station is 2,650 feet from Hostal Albero.
- Simple room only hostel but well located for city visit. provided safe storage for our bikes
- Very comfortable stay for our stop over. Room was nice and clean.
- The location was amazing for the price, about ten minute walk into the centre of the old town, good parking, Raul was so lovely
- The owner/person in charge was an absolute delight. Thank you
Raul, the man in charge, couldn’t have been nicer.
Good location too.
Offering rooms with free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms, this guest house is set next to Salamanca’s Plaza de España Square.Each room at Hostel Escapa2 has simple décor with parquet floors.Guests can make use of a communal kitchen are with a fridge, hob and microwave and a shared lounge with TV, terrace and vending machine with coffee, soft drinks and snacks.Hostel Escapa2 is a 10-minute walk from Plaza Mayor Square, where there is a range of restaurants, bars and cafés.Salamanca’s old town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is less than 0.6 mi from the guest house. The city’s famous university is just 15 minutes’ walk away.
- The location to the train station and the centre of the city. The room was clean.
- Value for money handy location friendly helpful staff and a fair breakfast for what we paid.
Convenient location, somewhere between old town and train station, around 10 to 15 minutes walk ether way,staffs are helpful and friendly.
They have a nice small kitchen for use and a sitting area, which is nice
Old but very clean hotel located in the middle of the city (with its own parking space).
Small room, but OK for a short stay.
- The small window looked out onto a dirty interior patio, so no light or air. Very hot, no ventilation. Beds unmade. No staff on arrival. Dirty tissues on floor from previous guests. Bathroom had old vinyl stuck to the ceiling with drawing pins to hide damp patch. Breakfast was late and poor quality… I could go on and on. All in all, I would definitely NOT recommend this place to anyone, not even if it was free.
Hostal Conde David
Conde David is located in central Salamanca, around 1,950 feet from the Bus Station and Unamuno University Campus. It has a private car park, 24-hour reception on Fridays and Saturdays and free Wi-Fi access.All of the rooms at the Conde David feature heating, a bathroom with shower, a TV and a work desk. Décor and furnishings are simple, while all come with a wardrobe.Guests can relax and watch TV in the Conde David’s social lounge. The famous tapas street, Calle Van Dyck, is just 5 minutes’ walk away.The Plaza Mayor is around a 10-minute walk from the Conde David. There is easy access by car to the CL-519, N-630 and on to the A-62 Motorway.
- Room with aircon. Nice bathroom though no ventilation. Historic center within 10 minutes walking range. Good parking situation on the street.
- Very nice little hotel, everything look very tidy and clean. Stuff is friendly but no-one knows English. Anyway this was not a problem. Furniture is quite new, room looks pretty. There is a fan which really helps to survive summer heat.
- The distance between the location and the bus station. Also the historical centre is not far.
- Nice stuff, coffee/restaurant right next, extra clean bathrooms
1) The beds are confortable.
2) Clean toilet with warm water.
3) Even if it was near the street, we didn’t hear a lot of noises because they have double windows.
Top Guest Houses In Pedrosillo El Ralo Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pedrosillo el Ralo Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pedrosillo el Ralo Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pedrosillo el Ralo Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!