10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pedrezuela Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Pedrezuela Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pedrezuela Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pedrezuela Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pedrezuela Community of Madrid. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pedrezuela Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pedrezuela Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Pedrezuela Community Of Madrid:
This stylish, recently renovated hotel is located in the center of El Molar, which lies just off one of the main roads connecting Madrid with the north of Spain.Start the day with the hotel’s buffet breakfast. Then you can work or plan your sightseeing in the Hostal Azul’s Wi-Fi internet zone. These sights include famous local wine cellars and restaurants set in caves dating from Moorish times.The hotel’s location makes it convenient for Madrid Barajas Airport, the Ifema convention site (30 minutes away) and the racing circuit at Jarama, 7 miles from the hotel.
provision of gluten free breakfast was excellent.
Secure underground parking
Everything! The host, Alberto, was very welcoming and informative. Our room overlooked the courtyard so was nice and quiet. Everywhere was immaculately clean. The whole place is fitted out to a very high standard and really deserves more than a Hostal rating. Car park was very good(needs to be reserved). Amazing breakfast with abundant choices. A really great place to stay when travelling as just 4 kms off the motorway.
Comfortable bed and good strong WiFi. Can’t praise it enough.
- Provided excellent gluten free choices for breakfast
- Lovely staff, a very clean and comfortable hotel, breakfast was good, not over the top, but enough to send us on our way…. Deffo stay here again
- The hostel is well located, good for bars and restaurants. Very clean.
- provision of gluten free breakfast was excellent.
Featuring a terrace, Hostal Landhaus is located in El Molar. Among the various facilities are a shared lounge and a bar. The property has luggage storage space and free WiFi.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Madrid is 23 miles from Hostal Landhaus. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 17 miles from the accommodation.
- Clean comfortable room, great staff good location for my journey
- Great value, 25 minutes from the airport and 30 minutes from Madrid
- The staff were extremely heipful and knowledgeable location was good
- Nice big room, dark, great shower. Friendly personnel, even though they didn’t speak much english.
- Personnel was very nice. Very clean. Cafeteria is inexpensive.
Gran Hostal Asador de Soto
Gran Hostal Asador de Soto is located in Soto Real, 25 mi from central Madrid. It offers simple rooms with a flat-screen TV, a balcony and a private bathroom.The property has a restaurant serving daily set menus, and packed lunches are available on request. There is alson outdoor dining area and a bar on site. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The La Pedriza Mountains and Mendoza Castle are a 10-minute drive from Gran Hostal Asador de Soto. Segovia is an hour’s drive away.
- Enough to get by. Not much to choose from at this price in the area.
- Happy waiter, only he couldn’t give us what we wanted, but tried his best
Nice Hostal manager very helpfull
room very comfortable and clean
would stay again perfect overnight stop
on way to Bilbao
- El personal fue muy amable. El sitio es tranquilo y se puede descansar.
- La intimidad y el buen trato de los trabajadores.
Located in Bustarviejo, Mirasierra provides a garden and free WiFi. Guests can use a terrace.Madrid is 31 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 27 miles from Mirasierra.
- Price, cleanliness, the position is perfect if you want to stay near the sierra
- Easy to find and the room was big enough and clean. Although no food is provided the little restaurant across the street of the same name was excellent. Would recommend that for breakfast and dinner. Very reasonably priced too. We actually queried our bill as it seemed too little but were assured everything had been charged.
If you are late, the keys are a 100 meters away in a tiny restaurant. Amazingly you can enjoy a very decent late meal.
This hotel has been a real shelter for me, in my recent stage prices in Madrid rised astronomically to absurd values. This hotel remained absolutely correct and deserves my reward.
- The location is stunning! Bustarviego is a quaint mountain village with beautiful fresh air and friendly locals. Just 10km off the motorway to Madrid, this was a perfect stopover. We could not believe the contrast between the flat dry terrain on the motorway and the rocky mountains around Bustarviego. Our room was clean and very comfortable.
- La ubicación es genial cerca de los sitios de interés plaza bares iglesia etc
Hospederia Gorca is set in Colmenar Viejo, offering WiFi features free WiFi.A microwave and coffee machine are also available.Guests will find a bus stop right next to the property. Madrid is 18 mi from the home stay. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 17 mi away.Universidad Autónoma de Madrid is 15 Kms far from the property, 10 minutes by bus.
- Friendly, clean, tea, coffee, fridge, washing machine. Not quite in the centre of town, but plenty of restaurants, bars etc.
La acogida por parte del propietario
El cuidado hacia el cliente
La tranquilidad del lugar
Cerca del establecimiento distintos lugares para comer y cenar.
No molestan para el descanso
Desayuno en el establecimiento con todo lo que pone el propietario
Buena señal de wifi y muy limpio.
Dueños muy atentos.
Habitación y baño muy limpios, dueño muy acogedor, puntual y simpático.
La habitación triple grande y cuidada en todos los detalles, balcón a la plaza del pueblo, se podía usar la cocina y había todo lo necesario para hacerse un té o un café.
Baño completo, con bañera y bidé.
Un buen sitio para alojarse en el Camino de Madrid.
- El propietario muy atento y simpatico,la limpieza excelente,bien equipada…nada que envidiar a un hotel
Gran Hostal El Chiscón
Gran Hostal El Chiscón is centrally located in Colmenar Viejo, 5 minutes’ walk from the Town Hall, Bullring and Our Lady Basilica. It offers 24-hour reception, a free Wi-Fi zone and free parking.All rooms come with air conditioning and heating. Each has a flat-screen TV and a wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub.A buffet breakfast is available and there is a bar and restaurant with a terrace. Packed lunches can be requested.Luggage storage is offered. The Chiscón is next to a bus stop, from where you can take buses to the train station and to Madrid’s Plaza de Castilla. You can reach central Madrid in 30 minutes by car.
The hotel was a great surprise!
The relatively modest price, its location in a small town just outside of Madrid, the photo of the hotel, all gave the impression of a small, somewhat rustic country hotel. Wrong!
Everything was of high quality, the staff very professional, the rooms and public areas nicely appointed.
We particularly enjoyed dining in the trellisted restaurant in the evenings.
- they got a tub! fancy corridors, quiet, very local, they gave me special discount for perigrino. everything in place
- Very big clean room, big terrace, good internet connection, basic but good breakfast.
- Large room and large beds. Plenty of cafes nearby, and health centres.
- Great location. Right in the centre of town. I had a quiet and spacious room with a glimpse of the cathedral which was well lit at night.
- The hotel was a great surprise!
Hostal Tres Cantos
Just 15 minutes’ walk from Tres Cantos Metro Station, Hostal Tres Cantos is set in the town center, 1.2 mi from the Parque Tecnológico Industrial Estate. It offers free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour front desk, and serves a daily breakfast.Each of the simple rooms at Hostal Tres Cantos has air conditioning, a fridge, heating, a TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Bars and restaurants can be found in the surrounding streets.The nearby Metro station connects you to central Madrid in 35 minutes. There is easy access to the M607 and M40 motorways and you can reach Madrid Barajas Airport in 20 minutes.
- Positive points: Although very simple and cheap, he hotel is very clean and the staff is super nice and helpful. It is very well situated in the Center of the town with lots of restaurants around.
- Normal size rooms, reception workes untill late, wifi worked OK and the breakfest was good. A few restraunts not far from the hotel offer a good dinner. All you need for one night stay not far from airport.
The beds were surprisingly comfortable…like some of the most comfortable we experienced in Spain. The staff was very relaxed and pleasant. The room had its own fridge…a very rare sight in cheap Spanish hotels.
A modest breakfast was included in the Eur35 price.
The location is excellent for stocking up on necessities, as it had a supermarket, greengrocer, and pharmacy right outside.
- Surprised by the breakfast, better than expected, cheese, ham, salamy, pastries,milk, coffee and juice
- Near where we needed to be, free wifi, decent accommodations, good price.
Hostal Arba offers modern accommodations with free Wi-Fi access. It is located in the heart of Alcobendas, with excellent access to central Madrid.This good-value hotel has simple, comfortable bedrooms. All rooms have air conditioning, and plasma TV with international channels.Hostal Arba is ideally placed for access to major roads, including the A1. The IFEMA trade fair is 7.5 mi away.It is also well connected to central Madrid by public transport. Marques de Valdavia Metro Station is a short walk away, and there are bus stops nearby. A shuttle service is available for an extra cost.
- The ladies working at the desk were very friendly and helpful. Both of them didn’t speak English well, but they tried and we found a way to understand each other.
Quite convenient if you are staying in Alcobendas or San Sebastián de los Reyes. Train station just 200m away.
Quite simple hostel but good value for money
- Staff was very friendly and room was clean and tidy. They even organized basic breakfast for me in the morning at 6 oclock. Parking space is provided for 7.5 euro per night which is good value in Madrid area.
- This is a family enterprise. Small and simple, but very clean accommodation. Lots of clean towels, plenty of hot water and clean bathroom. Friendly and very attentive, helpful staff. Free wifi was ok most of the time
- Workers there were very kind and friendly, great people and everything amazingly clean, you can see that they care about the place, not the owners.
Hostal Juan XXIII
This modern and functional hotel is located in the small town of San Sebastian de los Reyes, a short drive from the middle of Madrid.Juan XXIII Hostal enjoys a tranquil setting, outside of the bustling center of Madrid. It has easy access to highways, so you can quickly get to the airport or the center of the capital. These are perfect accommodations for those visiting the city on business or vacation. Relax in the hotel’s lounge area at the end of a long day and watch the TV, or chat with colleagues or friends.Madrid Barajas airport is only 5 miles from the hotel.
- Wi fi would be better nice even night or sleeping time. Because we still need wifi during sleeping time for communication with our family in different time zone.
- The heating system of the room and the shower water pressure were perfect.
- The people that work here are extremely nice and will try to do anything possible for a great stay
* Simple, small, clean and functional rooms.
* Very close to Madrid Barajas Airport (15 minutes drive).
El chico de la recepción, muy amable.
Buen aire acondicionado.
La cáma y almohada, cómodas.
Céntrico, cerca de donde comprar, ir a tomar algo o comer.
Hostal Fronton is located in Alcobendas, 15 minutes from downtown Madrid and 4.3 mi from Barajas Airport. The guest house offers free Wi-Fi and spacious, bright rooms with private bathroom.Light refreshments are available in the cafeteria and parking is also provided on site for guests’ convenience, subject to availability.The Jarama Circuit race track is 15 minutes away by car. There are also many parks within 10 minutes walk such as Andalucía Park.
- Perfect location and the staff very friendly and helpful eventhough they don’t understand English
- The rooms were decent, clean well equipped and comfortable. Free private parking was convenient.
- day receptionist was kind and nice although couldn’t speak English. We had to do lot of sign language. Helped me with directions to my next destination.
We only stayed 1 night as we had a long layover between flights. Very clean and the staff were helpful. 20 mins by taxi from the airport.
Bathroom facilities were new and clean linen.
- I had long layover and didn’t want to sleep on floor. This was closest airport hotel that had rooms. I arrived at midnight and left at six am. Very clean but austere. I did appreciate cold Ac and hot showers.
Top Guest Houses In Pedrezuela Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pedrezuela Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pedrezuela Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pedrezuela Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!