10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pedraza-Segovia Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Pedraza-Segovia Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pedraza-Segovia Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pedraza-Segovia Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pedraza-Segovia Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pedraza-Segovia Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pedraza-Segovia Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Pedraza-segovia Castile And Leon:
Set in the Sierra de Guadarrama mountains, this country inn has stone walls and wooden beams. Posada Mingaseda offers a sauna, hot tub and free Wi-Fi in all areas.Rooms at the Mingaseda are cozy and bright, with a mini-bar and and a DVD player. The private bathrooms include a whirlpool bath and hairdryer.The restaurant El Rincón de la Posada serves regional cuisine with a twist, including meats roasted in the traditional wood-burning oven. There is also an extensive wine list. It only opens during the weekends and reservations are welcomed.Posada Mingaseda is in the village of Navafría, in Castilla y León province. The historic city and UNESCO site of Segovia is 19 mi away, and Madrid is within 62 mi. The area is ideal for walking or cycling.
- Dinner on second night staff were helpful on moving room . Everything was ok
- Very charming posada, lovely staff, and incredibly beautiful surroundings. Very recommendable, I will go back!
The food (dinner) was exceptional – all three courses were memorable.
The wine was ‘local’ and there was a good choice from the list.
La habitación superior es bastante grande, con sofa, butacas y cama muy cómodos.
El entorno es muy bonito y muy tranquilo, para pasar un buen fin de semana en pareja.
El hotel es muy agradable, mi opinión es buena en general, pero si se tienen en cuenta los detalles la conclusión es que la relación calidad precio no es buena. No cumplió mis expectativas.
- LA HABITACIÓN ES MUY AMPLIA Y,LA CAMA ES EXCELENTE Y ME ENCANTO EL DETALLLE DE LAS SABANAS Y DE LAS TOALLLAS TAN ACORDE CON LA HABITACIÓN.
Posada el Zaguan
Featuring impressive views of the medieval castle, Posada el Zaguan is located in Turegano. This guest house offers free WiFi and an on-site restaurant and bar serving local dishes.Each room in this property includes air conditioning, heating, and tiled floors. They come with a desk, wardrobe, flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Some rooms include a spa bath.There is a 24-hour front desk in the property, and luggage storage is available free of charge. Several activities can be practiced in the area for a surcharge, including horse riding and canoeing.Segovia is a 25-minute drive from Posada el Zaguan.
- everything. the location is perfect with nice castel view and decoration is typical spanish coutryside view. big toilet.
- It is a very nice property. And although the staff does not speak english, they are very helpful.
- If you like traveling off the beaten track and yet enjoying all the comforts (food, drink, atmosphere) this “Posada” is perfect for you.
- Very very friendly and welcoming people but they do not speak so good english. The hotel has a great restaurant. The rooms are nice as well but sometimes you can here the gneighbour guest in the next room. We enjoyed our stay and would come again.
- Excellent food in their own restaurant and good wine too. Lovely view of Turegano castle from the room window
Hotel Rural La Mesta
Located in Prádena, Hotel Rural La Mesta offers a restaurant and mountain views. All rooms are air conditioned and have a balcony or terrace and flat-screen cable TV.Rooms come with a desk and wardrobe. Each has a private bathroom comes with a shower, bath and hairdryer. Deluxe rooms also have a sofa.This family-run hotel has a bar, TV lounge and terrace. It features a wood-burning oven for roasting meats. There is a concierge and tour desk.Huerta is 4.3 mi from Hotel Rural La Mesta, and Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is an hour’s drive away.
Adequate room for stop over. Very clean.
No English spoken, but it is Spain.
- A very quaint typically Spanish hotel. The owner didn’t speak much English and our Spanish is not much better but sign language worked well.
- Friendly staff, quiet room, good restaurant, great cheesecake.
- La limpieza y las vistas de la habitación ( tenía además un balcón).
- Ubicación ideal entre dos pueblos tan vistosos como Pedraza y Sepúlveda, con la capital segoviana o las Hoces del Río Duratón a apenas media hora, al pie de la Sierra de Guadarrama. Me encantó poder disfrutar del aire fresco de la noche bajo la luz de la Luna llena disfrutando en silencio de los contornos de la Sierra…
- Adequate room for stop over. Very clean.
Posada de San Millán
Offering free Wi-Fi and a 12th century facade, Posada de San Millán has lovely gardens with views of Sepulveda. The impressive Hoces del Rio Duratón National Park is a 10-minute walk away.The rustic-style house features a traditional combination of stone and wooden finishes. With classic décor, rooms are set surrounding a patio. Each room features a flat-screen TV and private bathroom including a bathtub and free toiletries.San Millan’s traditional restaurant serves local Castilian cuisine. The guest house is located in the center of picturesque Sepúlveda and there is a variety of boutiques and characteristic Spanish restaurants within a 3-minute walk.Surrounded by nature, the location is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or kayaking in the river. Historic Segovia is 37 mi from the property. Madrid Airport and the city center are 78 mi away.
- Everything is magical and steeped in history- the Host is welcoming and friendly- the Town is wonderful You must go!
- The building was beautiful and full of character, restoration of been done very well with lovely fixtures and fittings. Bedroom was large and very comfortable. The whole building and gardens were kept very well.
- The building & its contents are antique & beautiful. Online we’d requested a vegetarian breakfast & it was delicious with freshly squeezed orange juice, toast, tomato & cheese, coffee & cake. The owner told us later that she had got us eggs & yoghurt too for breakfast which Ronnie had not remembered to put out!
- The Posada San Milan is a unique hotel. The building has been refurbished to suit modern day visitors whilst retaining all the charms of the original 12 century building. We only stayed one night but loved the whole experience. The 2 members of staff we met were utterly charming. Breakfast was freshly prepared and delicious.
- Amazing building with surviving 11th century elements. Full of character. Quiet and spotlessly clean.
Hostal El Panadero
One of our best sellers in Sepúlveda! Located in Sepúlveda, Hostal El Panadero has a terrace and bar. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, each room has a desk and a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom, while some feature a mountain view. All guest rooms include a closet.Guests at Hostal El Panadero can enjoy a continental breakfast.Skiing and hiking are among the activities that guests of the accommodation can find nearby.Segovia is 31 miles from Hostal El Panadero.
- Staff very friendly. Quiet room. Nice building, nice balcony 🙂
- Great service and friendly staff! So clean and fab location😊
- Excellent value for money – highly recommend – owner very friendly and helpful – will diffently stay there again – fantastic Spanish village
- It was near to the main square and we had a lovely view.
The room was small but nice and clean. Staff was really helpful and nice. I’m not sure if the lady who checked us in was the owner or just staff, but she had a really good vibe about her: very helpful, always smiling.
Went with two friends and we all enjoyed the short stay.
Hostal Stop is located in Cantalejo, 2.5 mi from Las Hoces del Río Duratón Nature Reserve and less than 25 minutes’ drive from historic villages such as Pedraza, Sepúlveda, Cuéllar and Turegano.It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, TV and a private bathroom. Hostal Stop also features an outdoor terrace and a hot tub.Set in a quiet area, the center of Cantalejo is less than 5 minutes’ walk of the guest house. You can find a range of bars and restaurants nearby.Segovia is 37 mi away while Burgos or Madrid can be reached in less than 90 minutes’ drive of the guest house.
- We are cycling and this was about the km’s ride for a day from previous stop. The town has little of interest but the hostal was clean and quiet, met all our needs for a one night stop.
- A good welcome once I had figured out where to check in (at the Bar over the road from the actual hostal). A good buzz in the Bar in the evening with nice food and good service at reasonable prices. Comfortable bed with good aircon and external soundproofing.
- Friendly staff (but you should know Spanish when you stay here). Dinner across the street in bar-stop is really good (but not very cheap). Room has air conditioning and a roller shutter (but you need this as the room is located above a busy street and you cannot sleep with the window open).
- People in this very rural Spanish town (non commercial) very little English spoken or understood friendly and helpful. Was a delight to share a few drinks in a local bar with families out for an evening gathering. Children all well behaved.
Ragazza alla reception accogliente e simpatica.
Il servizio di cucina e colazione viene offerto nel locale molto familiare sul lato opposto della strada che costeggia la struttura.
Camera e bagno puliti.
Hostal Romi is offering accommodations in Cantalejo. The property has a tour desk and luggage storage space for guests.At the guesthouse, each room comes with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available to all guests, while some rooms will provide you with a balcony. All rooms include a closet.Guests at Hostal Romi will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cantalejo, like cycling.Segovia is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Pedraza-Segovia is 11 miles away.
- The owner, Marino, was amazing – so hospitable, friendly and helpful. He gave us loads of useful information (and even a welcome drink!) The bathroom appears to be new, with a modern shower unit and nice tiles. For a simple hostel it was excellent. We wouldn’t hesitate to return.
- El trato del personal, informaciones de lo que se podía hacer en los alrededores, se ofrecen para darte todo tipo de ayuda en cualquier problema que te pueda surgir.
- La tranquilidad, la amplitud de la habitación y la comodidad de más camas. Pero sobre todo el personal, Marino fue muy atento de principio a fin, nos orientó y aconsejó sobre la zona y tuvo detalles de bienvenida. Sin duda recomendable.
Todo muy bien, amplia habitación, todo muy limpio.
Lo mejor su anfitrión Marino, una gran persona muy amable, te acoge y te hace sentir como de familia, te explica todo lo que puedes visitar, donde comer….todo fenomenal!!
- El trato de su dueño fue excelente. El hostal podría tener categoría de hotel, nos sorprendió gratamente.
Located in the center of Cantalejo, Hostal Dora offers simple, heated rooms and an on-site restaurant. Hoces del Río Duratón Nature Reserve is just 10 minutes’ drive from the guest house.Rooms are decorated in bright blue or pink tones, and each one includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms have a balcony and free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Hostal Dora’s restaurant and bar is specialized in rice dishes and serves local cuisine. Cantalejo offers a small selection of dining options and shops within 5 minutes’ walk of the property.Segovia is 31 mi from Cantalejo, while Madrid can be reached in around 80 minutes’ drive via the A1 Motorway.
- Muy buen sitio y muy buen trato. Nos sentimos como en casa. Gracias!
- La posición y la relación calidad/precio. El Hostal está muy bien. Las habitaciones son pequeñitas, pero puede ser una base perfecta para explorar el Parque Natural de las Hoces del Rio Duraton que es maravilloso.
- Impresionante el trato que nos dieron. Muchísimas gracias FAMILIA
- La relación calidad precio y la amabilidad de los propietarios.
- Amabilidad del personal. Relación calidad precio perfecta
Hostal restaurante Villa de Sepúlveda
Offering a restaurant and a terrace, Hostal restaurante Villa de Sepúlveda is located in Sepúlveda next to the Duraton River. Free WiFi access can be enjoyed in this guest house’s public areas.Viewing the mountains or the river, each room here also comes with a TV and a private bathroom.At Hostal restaurante Villa de Sepúlveda, meals can be enjoyed at the on-site restaurant. An Italian breakfast, is served at an extra cost. Guests can also relax sipping a drink at the bar.Meeting facilities are available at the property. Nearby, bicycling, horse riding and fishing can be enjoyed. E5 Motorway is a 20-minute drive away.
- Room was comfortable, although view onto a back yard was not ideal! Hotel location – a bit out of town – was not great, in view of the cold weather. We decided against going out in evening because of the distance from town, etc. However food was good in the hotel, and we managed without any communication problems although no English was spoken there.
- Hostal digno para una estancia agradable.El dueño Eusebio magnífico.
La habitación estaba muy bien, la cama era cómoda, el personal muy amable, y tuvieron un detalle cuando salimos.
- La amabilidad y lo familiar que es todo muy limpio amtentos en cada momento
- Ideal para conocer la zona con niños o visitar las hoces Rio Riaza, Sepúlveda. Los propietarios son muy amables y agradables en todo momento.
Hostal Madrid Paris
Hostal Madrid Paris is located in Buitrago del Lozoya, a charming medieval town just an hour’s drive north of Madrid. It offers free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and barbecue facilities.Rooms offer pleasant views and come with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The restaurant at Hostal Madrid Paris offers a range of traditional dishes of the area as well as Spanish tapas.You can visit the ruins of Buitrago del Lozoya’s Castle and the ancient walls. Madrid Airport is 35 mi away.
- It was surprisingly clean, relatively recently decorated and has fantastic views. The food is good too.
- Excellent location, easy to find and lots of free street parking nearby. Room was reasonably spacious, beds were comfortable, shower was powerful. Room was very quiet.
- Julia the Russian house keeper is very nice. Great location
Easy to find on main street, opposite international school .Supermarket at back
The room was spotless and very recently decorated etc.
The town is a real gem if you get the time to look around.
Food in the restaurant is very good and a reasonable rate and wine is good and cheap.
The staff, although with a limited English and me with no Spanish are very nice and helpful.
Top Guest Houses In Pedraza-segovia Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pedraza-Segovia Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pedraza-Segovia Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pedraza-Segovia Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!