10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pedra Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Pedra Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pedra Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pedra Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pedra Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pedra Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pedra Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Pedra Catalonia:
La Calma de Bellver
Set in a restored medieval building, La Calma offers stylish décor and free Wi-Fi. Located in Bellver de la Cerdanya’s historic square, this cozy guest house features a dining room and terrace.Each heated room at La Calma has a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms also offer impressive views of the Sierra de Cadí Mountains.Home-made dishes are served for breakfast, lunch and dinner in La Calma’s rustic-style dining room. There is also a bar and a lounge area with a TV, DVD player and projector for guests to enjoy films.Tossa Plana de Lles –Puigpedrós Nature Rerserve is 12 mi from the guest house and Cadi-Moixero Nature Reserve is 31 mi away. You can go skiing, cycling and hiking in the surrounding countryside, as well as mushroom picking or visiting thermal baths. Puigcerda is a 20-minute drive away.
- Super nice decoration, owner very kind and flexible and an amazing spot
- The picturesque location and cozy décor as well as the landlady, who did her utmost to help.
- Lo único que salva ese hotel es su ubicación. La habitación, era un sin fin de despropósitos. El precio de la cena (no lo teníamos incluido en la reserva) fue excesivo. Un hotel que no recomendaré.
la amabilidad de la propietaria “Maribel”
la situación del alojamiento
- Un hostal acogedor, una atención diez, Maribel un encanto preocupándose en cada momento por todo, una buena experiencia que siempre recordaré
Dating from 1947, Fonda Matía lies in the heart of the Cerdanya Region. It has its own pool, and offers spectacular views of the Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park and Cadí Mountains.All of the rooms at the Fonda Matía come with central heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some also feature a private balcony and views of the town of Bellver de Cerdanya and the Natural Park.Free Wi-Fi is offered in public areas at the Fonda. A restaurant, a bar-café, a living room with fireplace, a terrace and spacious gardens can all be found on site.The Fonda Matía is set in the valley between Spain’s border with Andorra and France. There is easy access by car to La Seu d’Urgell and Puigcerdá.
Nicely decorated room with a balcony and chairs
Very clean swimming pool
Secluded off road parking for motorbike
Traditional resataurant with interesting dishes ; beef, lamb, roe deer, …………
- The staffs are awesome (esp the receptionist, she is very helpful and passionate with her job .), they make you feel home here.
Great place. The receptionist and owner made me feel very welcome. Pool was nice too, as well as the restaurant.
The room and furniture were tasteful and modern.
la ducha no funcionaba correctamente.
la sabana bajera era insuficiente.
Habitación correcta. ¡La cama comodísima! Amplia y con un colchón firme, cómo a mí me gusta. La atención por parte de recepción, perfecta. Incluso nos facilitaron una habitación en la parte trasera para quedar algo más apartados de la carretera.
El menú del restaurante, muy rico y a buen precio, teniendo en cuenta que era por la noche y fin de semana.
- Nicely decorated room with a balcony and chairs
Fonda Ca l’Abel
Set within the Catalan Pyrenees, Fonda Ca l’Abel is located in Lles de Cerdanya, 4.3 mi from Lles de Cerdanya Ski slopes. The guest house offers a bar-restaurant and free Wi-Fi.Each heated room features a private bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are included, as well as the room daily cleaning. Guests have access to a shared lounge.The property can provide information about activities in the surroundings, including skiing and hiking. Free private parking is available.La Seu d’Urgell is 19 mi from the property, while Andorra can be reached in 45 minutes by car. The Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve is 9.3 mi away.
- The food was lovely and plentiful- cooked to order and using fresh ingredients. Breakfast was a little samey and not very inspiring but was adequate. The staff were very friendly and helpful
- Beautiful place in the mountains, quiet and comfortable.
- Owners are extremely friendly and accommodating. Felt like home. Great views from the rooms and the dining room.
- The location is wonderful,.. A great little village surrounded by spectacular scenery…& a fab little bar just up the road from here. We didn’t get to eat in the restaurant because it was Sun evening but had breakfast there in the morning,….it is on the 1st floor & looks out onto the most amazing view of the mountains &surrounding scenery. The owner didn’t speak much English but it didn’t matter,…he was a lovely, kind & friendly chap. The room & ensuite were of a good size,…smart & clean with a gr8 view! We were travelling on two motorbikes & were able to park them around the back of the hotel, out of the way. I loved this place & would definitely stay again,… the beautiful weather helped ofcourse but wow, what a fab location….& not forgetting great value for money!
- Es un sitio agradable y el dueño muy atento. El servicio bien. La habitación que nos tocó (estaba todo lleno) no cumplió mis espectativas.
Hostal Cal Batista
Set in foothills of the Spanish Pyrenees, this charming, rustic-style hotel is surrounded by beautiful nature, located on the edge of Cadi-Moixeró National Park.Enjoy complete tranquility at Hostal Cal Batista spend the day soaking up the sun on one of the loungers in the garden, while enjoying the fresh air, and peace and quiet. Keep cool in the pool in the hot summer months.Cal Batista is also the ideal base from which to explore the surrounding mountainous landscape go trekking from here in the morning with a packed lunch, and return to dine in the comfort of the hotels restaurant in the evening.In the evening, unwind with friends or family in the hotel’s modern TV lounge and bar.
- added bonus of swimming pool, set in lovely garden area,easy walk into main town,
Proximity to the mountains. We unexpectedly had a small kitchen as part of our rooms.
We had a most enjoyable holiday, walking in the mountains of the Serra del Cadi.
- Great service, very clean, good location, quiet and family friendly
- La ubicación, tranquilidad. Aparcamiento. El trato inicial de la recepcionista.
Chambres propres,bonne literie
Hostal Santuari de Paller
Hostal Santuari de Paller is located 1.4 mi from Bagá, in the Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve. Set in beautiful, peaceful surroundings, this property has its own Baroque church complete with Neoclassical paintings.The rooms at Hostal Santuari de Paller feature simple, rustic décor. Each one has a private bathroom.The property has a country-style restaurant with a fireplace, serving traditional Catalan food. There is also a terrace. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.There are many hiking routes near Hostal Santuari de Paller, such us Camí dels Bons Homes route. The area is ideal for bird watching and nature photography. You can hire ski equipment on site.
- The breakfast was amazing! The nature trail near the facility was lovely and easily accessible. Also, the location was easy to find, and there were great signs!
- The location was wonderful, very peaceful and quiet and in a tranquil setting. It’s close enough to the town to be easily accessible, but far enough away that you feel more removed from civilisation and like you’re getting away from it all. The family who run the sanctuary were very friendly and helpful. The history and cultural heritage of the building and the attached church were a key factor in our deciding to come here instead of another hotel/bed and breakfast, as well as the proximity to the Cadí-Moixeró Park where we’d been hiking for the weekend.
- Thanks to the position of the hostal a little apart from the village, the place is very quiet. The hostal is located in the same building together with a chapel and immediately behind the hostal are steep spectacular hills of the Pyrenees with a tourist pathway going just from the hostal. The whole place has a very strong genius loci. The staff was very friendly.
- This is a hidden gem. Perfect for walking with 5-6 walks starting from the front door. The hosts are very friendly and informative and it has a nice restaurant.
Unfortunately this was just a stopover to break up a long journey but we wish we could have stayed longer. The hostal is in a beautiful wooded valley surrounded by dramatic scenery and a perfect base for exploring by foot.
My wife and daughter are both Coeliac which we had advised the owners before our arrival. They couldn’t have been more accommodating to ensure they ate well (they had gluten free pasta and bread). The food was fantastic value for money, we didn’t realise the wine was included!
Basic accommodation but we had a spacious family room with comfy beds and a good shower.
The owners were very friendly and welcoming.
Featuring a restaurant, bar and free Wi-Fi, Fonda Domingo guest house is located in Lles de Cerdanya, just a few feet from Lles de Cerdanya Ski Station.The guest house offers heated double rooms, some with a private bathroom with shower and some with shared bathroom. Some rooms have a TV. The ground floor is adapted for guests with reduced mobility.Fonda Domingo’s restaurant offers a fusion of traditional Catalan cuisine and modern cooking techniques. There is also a communal room with books, children’s games, films and board games. Ski storage is possible at the property.Fonda Domingo is 9.3 mi from Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve and 3.1 mi from Aranser Ski Station. Andorra la Vella is a one-hour drive from the property.
- The room is enough for rest but the cuisine is amazing. The restaurant is one of the best I’ve ever eaten. Highly recommended!
- Helpful staff , great village location with bars, the restaurant food
- Zimmer waren sauber und entsprachen unserer Erwartung (Preis-Leistung gut). Hervorzuheben ist das leckere Menu am Abend mit einem sehr guten Preis-Leistungsverhältnis. Sehr freundliches Personal.
- El menjar és el millor sens dubte. Relació qualitat preu molt bona.
- Tota la seva gastronomia, l’amabilitat, i el bon tracte amb els clients.
One of our top picks in Puigcerdà.Located in the center of Puigcerdà, Fonda Cerdanya offers a cozy lounge and simple rooms with free Wi-Fi. La Molina and Masella Ski Resorts are both within a 20-minute drive.Each functional room at the Fonda Cerdanya is individually decorated and offers heating and a private bathroom. A hairdryer and iron are available from reception on request.Free hot beverages and snacks are offered, and a Nespresso Coffee Machine is available for guests.The Fonda is located in the Cerdanya region of the Catalan Pyrenees, on the border with France. The charming town of Puicerdà is pedestrianized and offers a wide range of small shops, bars and restaurants.
- A hidden gem in an excellent location but perhaps not to everyone’s taste. It’s basic, don’t expect the Ritz. However, it has immense character and charm. The reception we received was exceptional and couldn’t have been more friendly or helpful, Even provided a guided tour of the locality, including where the best place were to eat. A hotel to remember and return to. Great!
Excellent reception and service – I will be back just for that when I am around again next time
Small but cozy rooms that do not lack charm
Self-service dining room with tables, cutlery, microwave etc. and free of charge coffee, tea and little snacks
- It’s an older hostel/ hotel in the old part of the city, a bit shabby and a bit quaint. My room was very clean and comfortable though. The best part: the proprietor personally took me on a walking tour of the area, commented on the restaurants and told me interesting and fun things about the city. I’d stay here again.
- The location is fantastic. Conrad, the manager, was very welcoming and helpful. The room was very clean and we were provided with plenty of clean towels daily.
Very comfortable Hostel.
The owner is so hostile and welcoming. It was pleasure meeting him.
I really felt like home.
Hotel is clean and nice.
Good WiFi. At the middle of old center. All around some cafes and shops.
Molí del Casó
Located just outside Bagà, 1.1 mi from the center, Molí de Casó is a restored 19th-century mill, turned into an eco-friendly guest house with solar panels and an organic garden.All heated rooms at the Molí have free Wi-Fi and a wardrobe. Each has a private bathroom with free toiletries offers views of the garden.Meals are prepared from organic vegetables and herbs grown in the Molí’s garden. Barbecue facilities are also available.The property has a shop selling medicinal plants, and guests can enjoy a shared lounge with a wood-burning stove and a selection of culinary books. There is also a terrace with sun loungers and hammocks.The surrounding area is popular for hiking. The guest house is located in the foothills of Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve, and Baells Lake is 6.2 mi away.
– We had breakfast and the food was of good quality (organic brands, locally sourced or homemade pastries and bread, home-grown herbs and veg (we saw someone digging up spuds), they have their own chickens and sheep.)
– Very tranquil place, the garden is so pretty and the property is beside a river.
– Unique furnishings – everything looked like they were made by hand, I particularly liked their floral/handicraft theme.
– Bed was comfy.
– Hair dryer and mini kettle and teas in the rooms.
– There was some misunderstanding about our check-in date but the staff were very friendly and accommodating.
I have stopped at a lot of hotels in the world where many try to perfect their identity.
This hotel does it with ease and comes naturally.
The hosts are very welcoming and take pride in their hotel.This is reflected in their surroundings and enthusiasm to make sure your stay perfect.
- The most wonderful gem of a place – beautifully furnished, seemingly effortless wonderful food and hosts who genuinely care about their guests and their experience.
- We liked everything! This place is amazing. All the facilities you could ask for including a small library, wonderful homegrown food and lovely hosts in Ramon and Conchita!
- I loved the atmosphere, the owners aand staff. The room, sweet, comfortable, clean. The whole country house has charm.
- – We had breakfast and the food was of good quality (organic brands, locally sourced or homemade pastries and bread, home-grown herbs and veg (we saw someone digging up spuds), they have their own chickens and sheep.)
Hostal Pedraforca is located in Maçaners-Saldes, in the Cadí Mountains, a mile from Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park. Its facilities, including a swimming pool and terrace, offer superb views of the landscape.Guests can enjoy traditional and seasonal cuisine at the Pedraforca guest house. There are 2 bars, one for smokers and one for non-smokers, with sofas and tables.Wi-Fi access is offered free in public areas at the Hostal Pedraforca. Each heated room comes with a private bathroom with amenities, and a TV.Free parking is offered on site. It is a short drive to towns like Berga and La Seu d’Urgell.
- very nice staff, did everything they could, responding to all our requests- we had to wash our clothes and they lend us their machine providing soap – above and beyond!
- The staff at the reception was very friendly and positive in helping with information. Rooms were big and clean. The breakfast was fair
- Stunning views of Pedraforca, great location, comfy beds, very tasty breakfasts and pleasant staff. (A drying room for clothes and boots would be a great addition.)
- Very nicely located hotel, with an incredibly nice host Claudia and her husband. The dinner menu is totally authentic and was one of the best in a long time. Very recommendable!
- Very friendly and helpful staff, amazing views and very comfortable room.
Hostal Rusó is in the historic town of Llívia, which belongs to Spain but is entirely within France. This guest house offers rustic accommodations with a traditional restaurant and bar.Rooms at Hostal Rusó are simple and comfortable. They all have heating, a private bathroom and a TV.Free public parking is available 150 feet from the guest house. The town’s church and the oldest pharmacy in Europe are a short walk away.The Rusó is an ideal base for exploring the Pyrenees. Nearby ski resorts include La Molina, Err and Cerdagne-Puigmal. The Spanish town of Puigcerdà is just 2.5 mi away.
- A great little rustic hotel in a very good setting for all bars, restaurants and attractions. The staff were very friendly and the hotel was very clean. Had a good breakfast before leaving. We would visit again
El poder viajar con nuestra mascota NINA sin ningún problema.
La facilidad del funcionamiento y la ubicación del establecimiento
Todo muy correcto, limpio y amplio
- Muy limpio y acogedor. Trato personal muy amable. Muy buena relación calidad precio.
- L’hotel està bé. Al entre, en front de l’ajuntament. Bona ubicació. La propietària és bona dona i t’ajuda en tot allò que necessites
- El personal s’esforça per servir-te el millor possible. Molt amables i atents.
Top Guest Houses In Pedra Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pedra Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pedra Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pedra Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!