10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Payra-sur-lʼHers Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Payra-sur-lʼHers Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Payra-sur-lʼHers Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Payra-sur-lʼHers Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Payra-sur-lʼHers Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Payra-sur-lʼHers Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Payra-sur-lʼHers Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Payra-sur-lʼhers Languedoc-roussillon:
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Château Coquelicot offers accommodations in Souilhanels, just 30 miles from Toulouse. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at this guest house, and bike rental is available. Carcassone is 24 miles from Château Coquelicot, and Castres is 24 miles away. Salvaza Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Lovely stay in beautiful family run Chateau. Beautiful swimming pool. Pleasant breakfast.
- One was received like a guest in a private house. Dinner was served on the terrace all the guests and the owners together. For a lone traveler it was very agreeable, a mixture of nationalities and languages.
- Warm welcome ,very helpful ,very comfortable .excellent dinner . And a lovely house .
- Superb evening meal which was taken at a shared table with other guests and hosts.
- Warm welcome and very good atmosphere for evening meal.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Le Roc is located in Mas-Saintes-Puelles. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Toulouse is 29 miles from Le Roc, and Carcassone is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 24 miles from Le Roc.
- Helpfulness of owner, especially arriving late by bike and him driving us to shop.
Le lieu superbe, reposant, la chambre spacieuse, ensoleillé, les repas excellents, les propriétaires très accueillants, à l’écoute des clients, disponible.
Nous avons apprécié notre séjour, nous reviendrons 👍👍👍
Merci aux propriétaires.
Sehr ruhiges, ländliches Ambiente.
Sehr freundlicher Empfang von dem zuvorkommenden Vermieter.
Studio, ist neu renoviert, sehr sauber; Bad/Dusche/WC durch Raumteiler integriert; Bilder authentisch.
Kaffee-/Tee-Amenities sind vorhanden.
High-Speed WiFi sehr gut.
Privater Stellplatz vorhanden.
Gutes französisches Frühstück mit Brot, Croissant, selbstgemachter Marmelade und Saft.
- Propriétaires accueillants. La propreté. La proximité du canal du midi ( à 200 m d’une écluse).
La habitación era muy espaciosa. La decoración era rústica y con muy buen gusto.
El anfitrión fue muy amable . Llegamos muy noche para encontrar dónde cenar (horario francés)h cómo íbamos fin bicicleta y estaba muy oscuro ,él nos fue a buscar en su coche por la noche .
Located in Issel, 21 miles from Carcassone, Villa Charline features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at this guesthouse, and the area is popular for biking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Castres is 21 miles from Villa Charline, and Saix is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 19 miles from Villa Charline.
- The general facilities are very good and all as described. We particularly liked the well appointed open kitchen layout.
- Parfait, personnel très gentil. Nous avons eu la chance d’être surclassé, avec cuisine grande sale de bain, et lit très confortable et même un spa dans le jardin (demande de 25e supplémentaires) je recommande à 100% et espère revenir bientot !
- Très bon accueil et bonne literie. Hotes très sympathiques.
Un accueil simple et convivial
Petit déjeuner et salle à manger très agréable donnant sur un jardin avec piscine et bar (il faut y revenir en pleine saison ça doit être fabuleux!)
- Accueil très chaleureux. Très bon rapport qualité / prix.
Château de Vallègue
Château de Vallègue is located in Vallègue, 20 miles from Toulouse and 27 miles from Castres. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom.Blagnac is 24 miles from Château de Vallègue, and Saix is 24 miles away. Blagnac Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Chateau de vallegue is the most unusual and superb place. We enjoyed such genuine hospitality from our hosts and felt so relaxed after just 1 night . Bibi Vlade is the most excellent dog you will meet who takes his job of welcome committee very seriously when not asleep. From the collection of maybe 100 coffee grinders (owned by people who don’t like coffee) to a toilet in a cupboard you will probably never stay anywhere quite like it ever again. We couldn’t be more grateful for the chance to stay and will always remember the fun and warmth of the chateau.
We received an extremely warm welcome, the children absolutely loved being at the property and were very well catered for especially with gourmet breakfast!
Everything about the castle is made with love, the beds were beautifully presented and all the little extras eg tea/coffee are available in the enormous rooms full of character.
The proprietor is a wonderful cook and we enjoyed a delicious evening meal of specialities from the region washed down with some local wine.
Beautiful 13th Centuary Chateau. Huge history attached, which is visible with photographs/paintings from the Early 19th centuary especially in relation to Napoleon and battles fought.
Brigette and Maurice (owners) were just lovely and helpful. The bedroom and bathroom were fabulous.Let’s not forget Bebe (dog). Kids loved him and he us, especially at breakfast time!
- Great hosts, the castle is classically renovated and full of superb antique furniture worth the visit. This are passionate French collectors happy to share their passion with their guests. Worth driving the extra 20km from Toulouse for such compelling hotel experience.
- Everything was really excellent. One should not expect a 5 star hotel in a city center, that´s not why people book this location. A highlight is the charme of the location, as well as the readiness to help with all and everything from the owners side. Breakfast was great, the size of the rooms as well. The location is ideal if you want to make trips to the region. Excellent restaurants are not too far away, but it needs a car to go there. All in all very charming, very familiar, and really special.
Domaine du Pegulier
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Domaine du Pegulier is located in Montaut-Ariège in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, just 29 miles from Toulouse. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Foix is 17 miles from Domaine du Pegulier, and Castelnaudary is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Blagnac Airport, 32 miles from Domaine du Pegulier.
The hosts were very kind and caring.
The room was big, cosy and clean.
The location is just right.
- Our hosts, Jaques and Anne, were outstanding. Amazing how they made such a beautiful, more formal property (it was a chateau after all!) cozy, comforting and welcoming. Their attention to detail, like providing maps and directions, and preparing the most delicious food, made our visit excellent.
- It was charming and an interesting local history too.
- The host and hostess were very kind and hospitable especially with our little baby. The food was very good. The chateau is lovely
We loved the house, the beautiful grounds and pool, but most especially the hosts Anne and Jacques. My husband and I stayed at Pegulier for four glorious nights for our 40th wedding anniversary.
We would love to return.
- The hosts were very kind and caring.
Au pied des collines du Lauragais
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Au pied des collines du Lauragais offers accommodations in Villeneuve-la-Comptal. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and game console, as well as a computer are available. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Carcassone is 22 miles from Au pied des collines du Lauragais, and Castres is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 20 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Spark’s offers accommodations in Montferrand, just 26 miles from Toulouse. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Carcassone is 28 miles from Spark’s, and Castres is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 26 miles from Spark’s.
No reviews yet.
Domaine du Moment
Featuring free WiFi, Domaine du Moment offers accommodations in Soupex, just 28 miles from Toulouse.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or pool. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Carcassone is 26 miles from Domaine du Moment, and Castres is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Castres-Mazamet Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Wir sind schon in vielen Unterkünften auch in Frankreich gewesen, haben aber bisher keine vergleichbar stil- und geschmackvoll und trotzdem ausgesprochen liebevoll eingerichtete gefunden. Es ist ein 200 Jahre altes Haus und jedes Zimmer – auch die Gemeinschaftszimmer – ist anders eingerichtet. Es vermittelt einen ungemein stimmigen Gesamteindruck. Die Unterkunft wird von einem sehr sympatischen Vermieterpaar geführt. Das Frühstück ist ausgesprochen liebevoll hergerichtet, mit 3 selbstgemachten Marmeladen, mehreren Brotsorten, Käse und als Krönung einen frischen Obstsalat. Die Umgebung des Swimingpools ist viel großzügiger als es die Photos wiedergeben. Auf dem Grundstück sind mehrere einladende Sitzgruppen verteilt. Wenn wir nochmal in die Gegend kommen, werden wir uns unbedingt dort wieder einmieten.
Super sympathisches Gastgeberpaar, ganz bemüht und hilfsbereit.
Sehr liebevoll und detailreich eingerichtete Wohnung mit Stil. Traumhafter Garten, toller Pool zum Entspannen. Eine ganz besondere Unterkunft!
Super petit déjeuner avec salade de fruits frais et croissants et pain chaud d’un artisan boulanger et confitures maison. Une superbe demeure avec de très grandes chambres. Meubles Vintage et chinés chez les antiquaires.
Des hôtes très charmants et très disponibles nous donnant des tas de conseils pour nos visites. Une grande piscine et un grand parc. Tout est magnifique
- Des hôtes charmants / une demeure exceptionnelle / un grand parc avec une grande piscine / un petit déjeuner digne de grand hôtel avec pain, croissants frais, confitures maison, salade de fruits frais , fromage
- Un accueil chaleureux et convivial de Marie et Pépé. Un domaine extraordinaire magique merveilleux…….. Le temps s’arrête et laisse apparaître la beauté de ce domaine, un PARADIS pour les amoureux de nature, de merveilleux arbres, une vue fantastique sur les Pyrénées , une piscine de rêve, Le domaine du Moment idéal pour tous ( seule, en amoureux ,en famille ) .TOUT est harmonieux et fait pour ce sentir bien ( mobiliers, les espaces de la maisons, la chambre, petits déjeuners ). Un BONHEUR et un MOMENT à VIVRE ! GRATITUDE à vous deux et à très vite.
Set in a renovated farm, En Pascot is a guest house located 40 minutes’ drive from Carcassonne and 30 minutes’ drive from Castenaudary, famous for its gastronomy. Toulouse is also 30 minutes’ drive from Toulouse via the motorway.The furnished apartment has an independent entrance, free WiFi and a parking space. The kitchen features a freezer and the bathroom has a shower, hairdryer and toiletries. The bedroom has a roller blind, a desk, a TV and a DVD player.Guests can enjoy a garden area, with deck chairs, a hammock and barbecue. In high season, a 60 m² room with a pool table is also available.Free use of bicycles is available at the property and the area is popular for cycling and hiking. A 10 minutes’ drive away, you will find the A61 motorway, the train station and shops. Villefranche-de-Lauragais and Nailloux are within a 15-minute drive. Blagnac Airport is 24.9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Terres de Barréjat
Located in Cazals-des-Baylès, 22 miles from Carcassone, Terres de Barréjat features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or pool. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Ax-les-Thermes is 27 miles from Terres de Barréjat, and Foix is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 20 miles from Terres de Barréjat.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Payra-sur-lʼhers Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Payra-sur-lʼHers Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Payra-sur-lʼHers Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Payra-sur-lʼHers Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!