10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Paunat Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Paunat Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Paunat Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paunat Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paunat Aquitaine. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Paunat Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Paunat Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Paunat Aquitaine:
Les Hautes Claires
Les Hautes Claires offers accommodations in Mauzac-et-Grand-Castang. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Sarlat-la-Canéda is 21 miles from Les Hautes Claires, and Périgueux is 22 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 13 miles from the property.
The greeting and hospitality. They made us really welcome and cooked a lovely meal which we ate together. Breakfast was good too.
We made good friends with their truffle hunting dog.
We enjoyed great conversation and visited their art gallery. .
Lovely , friendly hosts whom we enjoyed meeting.
Beautiful rural setting.
- The best place for a relaxing and friendly stay. Perfectly located, charming people… Wonderful, it is worth to go back someday.
Beautiful property all sympathetically restored. Hosts very friendly and bed wonderfully comfortable.
Enjoyed a lovely final evening meal with our hosts and the other guests; a very memorable experience.
- We were utterly spoiled by the delightful owners who gave us a delicious dinner and an epic breakfast. We much enjoyed our time with them and of course we loved their (truffle hunting) dog,
We had the most excellent gourmet breakfast one can wish for! Never had eggs with truffles and foi gras.
The truffles are found by lovely and smart dog Chiara
- The greeting and hospitality. They made us really welcome and cooked a lovely meal which we ate together. Breakfast was good too.
Le Clos Lascazes
Set within a 2-hectare garden, Le Clos Lascazes offers guest rooms in a 17th-Century house. It features an outdoor swimming pool and on-site badminton and the Dordogne River is just 1.2 miles away.Elegantly decorated, all rooms feature views of the pool or garden, a flat-screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities. A hairdryer is also provided in the en suite bathroom.A continental breakfast serving homemade pastries and jams is available at the B&B and can be served inside or on the terrace. Guests can also sample local Perigourdine specialities upon request.Additional features include a sitting room with a TV, books and board games. Bergerac is just a 45-minute drive from the property and free private parking is available on site.
- Our host, Christine, was amazingly welcoming and helpful. The room was large and comfortable. Her breakfast, for 10 euros was excellent. She had excellent recommendations for dining and sightseeing.
- Loved the location, the breakfast was amazing (please be aware not included in the price) room was fantastic. Very clean and Christine was great (our host) very helpful.
- Christine was lovely and very helpful, breakfast was perfect.
- Fantastic bed & breakfast, extremely quite location but very good to discover the environment, enormous garden, very friendly and helpful host, very good breakfast; great value for money; we would definitely return !
- Beautifully designed property, gorgeous views to enjoy a glass of wine in the evening, looking for rabbits or deers to cross the garden 🙂 Well appointed pool area, very beautiful garden, just picture perfect. The size of the room is very good, nicely decorated and furnished. Good information leaflets about the area, although Christine is always willing to explain all needed information. Loads of things to do with kids in the area, one would need at least one full week to discover. Breakfast at the property, even though on the sweet side, typically French, can cover most needs and is plentiful and very tasty. Dordogne valley is a hidden gem, we are looking forward to coming back. Merci beaucoup, Christine, for your genuine smile and hospitality!
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Menestrel
One of our top picks in Les Eyzies-de-Tayac.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, Chambres d’Hôtes Le Menestrel is located in Les Eyzies-de-Tayac in the region of Aquitaine, just 11 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Brive-la-Gaillarde is 30 miles from Chambres dHôtes Menestrel, and Périgueux is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 25 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Le Menestrel.
- We were greeted with amazing hospitality by a lovely owner. This is the quintessential french b&b. My family enjoyed the breakfast and clean accommodation! We would definitely stay again!
- Warm welcome late at night from the hosts, copious breakfast and wonderfully quiet location.
- Lovely, welcoming place, very typically French, which I loved. Friendly owners. Room was huge, clean and comfortable. Arrived quite late after a very long drive and the owner very kindly got me a bottle of wine and just added it to the bill. Lifesaver! Just a short stay to accompany my daughter to a summer job nearby. Was exactly what I needed and a nice little town too
- Our host Francoise very friendly and helpful – breakfast lovely – designer room very spacious and easy walk up to Domme
- The owners were very friendly and the location of the hotel was very good. The gardens were superb as was the parking, Breakfast was outside in the garden which was delightful. Madame’s home-made jams were beautiful and went really well with the croissants and bread. Monsieur served the best cup of coffee in France! Would recommend this hotel.
Ferme de Lagrave
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Coux-et-Bigaroque in the region of Aquitaine, 12 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, Ferme de Lagrave features a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.Périgueux is 27 miles from Ferme de Lagrave, and Bergerac is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Corine was the perfect host and made us feel very welcome. Everything about our stay was very pleasant and Corine made sure we were comfortable at all times. The food she cooked for us tasted amazing.
- Corine was such a warm, welcoming and friendly host! Nothing was too much trouble! Lovely place and cats ?
- The owner was so helpful and we had some great food
- Everything was excellent. We were given good advice for itinerary. The owner never stopped working to make our break perfect.
- The guest house owner was very welcoming and attentive during our stay. We loved the room, the view and the breakfast. We stayed to attend a wedding at a near by Chateau and it was ideal for the occasion.
One of our top picks in Fleurac – and a guest favorite.
Péchalvet is located in Fleurac, just 13 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.Brive-la-Gaillarde is 27 miles from Péchalvet, and Périgueux is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 24 miles from Péchalvet.
- A beautiful little self contained apartment in a quiet secluded spot
- The owner of the apartment was very friendly and helpful. She provided us with bread, milk etc for our first day which was a lovely touch. Very peaceful location. Excellent value for money. Would stay again and highly recommend.
- Wanted a quiet location to relax off the beaten track.
- Atendimento primoroso, lugar muito agradavel, num apartamento no campo. Localizacao otima. Necessario carro para chegar na propriedade.
- l’accueil,le calme ,la proximité des lieux de visite
L’escale sits on the banks of the Dordogne River and offers beautiful views, especially from the terrace, of the river and the surrounding countryside.Double and family rooms are provided all overlooking the garden, with river views and access to the riverbank.The en suite bathrooms are equipped with a bathtub and/or shower.A continental breakfast is served daily. Guests can enjoy an ice cream or have a glass of local wine at the bar, or on the terrace. There is also a hot stone restaurant on site.L’escale offers free Wi-Fi access in public areas and free private parking. It is 15.5 miles from Sarlat and 24.9 miles from Bergerac.Local activities include fishing, cycling and golf. Guests can also rent a canoe right next to L’escale and discover the area by river.
- Very friendly place with warm, almost family atmosphere. The host are very nice and friendly, providing useful tips. Rooms are nice and very clean. There is an outstanding view over the Dordogne river and nice place to spend time outside. Food in the restaurant was very good. It was a pleasure to spend time there.
- The owner (our host) was so gracious and kind. The room was great. Excellent location near a classic Dordogne bridge. Just a short drive from Beynac, so this cozy little inn is away from all the (other) tourists and thus peaceful and quiet. We enjoyed our walks along the Riverfront. The restaurant was fantastic, with a unique (and delicious!) dining experience and a beautiful view of the river. We enjoyed every moment we spent there. A great value for our money. Will happily stay there again when in the Dordogne region. Thank you!
- Right on the banks of the river Dordogne, nice room with very large shower and spotlessly clean. Very friendly staff, great food in the restaurant, both in the evening and at breakfast. Will be returning and staying a little longer in the future.
- Beautiful location on the river Dordogne. Easy access off the main road. Swimming in the river, right on site, was a bonus. Eating outside on the veranda was very relaxing. The meals were fresh, well presented and definitely worth sampling. The English hosts were lovely.
- The location, away from the madness of the tourist towns. The view from the terrace.
Domaine du Champ de l’Hoste
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Domaine du Champ de l’Hoste offers accommodations in Larzac. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Sarlat-la-Canéda is 14 miles from Domaine Champ l’Hoste, and Rocamadour is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 24 miles from Domaine du Champ de l’Hoste.
- Great domain, fantastic owners who thought about everything, perfectly clean and big bedroom, quite and relaxing environment, we loved it and will definitely return!! Everything was perfect!
- Everything! Peaceful, quiet place; excellent, classy facilities, and wonderful hosts: Sylvain and Martine make you feel like at home! Un véritable havre de paix!
- Nice breakfast with assortment of pastries, homemade jams, yoghurt and fruit. Swimming pool and jacuzzi perfect after a day of sightseeing! Very well maintained property. Everything looks new despite the place being 7 years old.
- Impeccable accommodation in beautiful rural setting.
- A perfect place to stay. I loved the attention to important details by the proprietor, the immaculate state of cleanliness of the structures and the rooms, the profound beauty of the scenery (even more at nights), the quietness of the surroundings, the cracking fresh bread in the morning, and the polite, yet reserved attitude of the other guests. Thank you, Sylvain and Martine.
Le Clos des Songes
Featuring free WiFi, Le Clos des Songes offers accommodations in Saint-Léon-sur-Vézère.A flat-screen TV is featured.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 11 miles from Le Clos des Songes, and Brive-la-Gaillarde is 24 miles away. Brive – La Roche Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Marie was a wonderful host and her house was a delight. Tastefully renovated and decorated . We loved our stay
- Decorating of the room and the property was beautiful and tasteful.
- Very pretty room and comfortable. Gorgeous courtyard to have break fast in. Read a book or have a glass of wine.
- This was our favourite B and B on this trip. Our hostess Maria and her husband were delightful and attentive and made our visit very relaxing and enjoyable. Breakfast was fabulous and served in the garden. It included fresh fruit, cake, cheese, meat, yoghurt and croissants. The room was spacious, beautifully and cleverly decorated. There was a kettle in the room and the double glazed windows could be opened. The property is centrally situated in the very pretty village of St. Leon sur Vezere, within walking distance of all the restaurants in the village.
- Lovely B&B in an amazing little historic village. Beautiful room, friendly hosts. There are restaurants in the village too. It was a lovely stay.
Domaine de La Bessade
Located in Le Bugue, 14 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, Domaine de La Bessade features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a laptop are available. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Périgueux is 21 miles from Domaine de La Bessade, and Bergerac is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 21 miles from Domaine de La Bessade.
- Location, the wonderful breakfast and delicious omelette, size of the the room, bathroom, extra kitchen facilities i.e. fridge, microwave. Having breakfast served in the privacy of your room. Sylvie is lovely!
- Very nice spacious B&B facility. Host served best breakfast of our long trip.
- quite little paradise with terasse, very pleasant furniture, spacious room, great breakfast
- Convenient to walk into town and perfect location for driving to explore the countryside. Owners very friendly and welcoming with plenty of information provided regarding local towns and places of interest. Wonderful breakfast with something fresh baked everyday. Option of having breakfast out on the terrace or in the breakfast room. Room very large and spacious with a really comfortable bed. Would thoroughly recommend.
- Wonderfully modern, convenient decor and facilities that look/are antique. And there was lots of space — really a 1 bedroom apartment. The owners were very friendly, knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the area, and helpful (they carried our bags all the way from up the stairs to our room. Our 4 days were perfect. I wish we could have stayed longer.
Chambres d’Hôtes et Roulotte Jeandemai
Located in Audrix, 13 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, Chambres d’Hôtes et Roulotte Jeandemai features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Périgueux is 24 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Jeandemai, and Bergerac is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 22 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes et Roulotte Jeandemai.
- The atmosphere and historic nature of the structure and room
Un cadre exceptionnel
Un hôte discret
Une piscine parfaite
Un emplacement clé
- Belle chambre et bonne literie. Le ménage était fait très régulièrement et les serviettes changées tous les jours
Le calme, seulement deux chambres occupées
Le cadre, pleine campagne, maison tout en pierre
La piscine même si l’eau était fraîche
L’accueil de monsieur, très gentil, aux petits soins pour le petit déjeuner
- Un séjour exceptionnel qui nous a permis de faire une belle rencontre avec Betty, Olivier et leur fils Gautier (les proprietaires) qui ont pris soin de nous avec toute leur gentillesse et convivialité. Un lieu magnifique tres bien entretenu, très bonne literie où le calme et la tranquilté nous ont permis de nous ressourcer. Du pur bonheur comme on voudrait le vivre à chaque vacance. Tres bien situé En un mot “fabuleux”. Un grand MERCI à vous.
Top Guest Houses In Paunat Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Paunat Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Paunat Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Paunat Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!