10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Paulin Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Paulin Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Paulin Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paulin Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paulin Aquitaine. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Paulin Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Paulin Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Paulin Aquitaine:
Gites des 3 Vallées
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Gites des 3 Vallées offers accommodations in Borrèze, just 11 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Brive-la-Gaillarde is 17 miles from Gites des 3 Vallées, and Rocamadour is 13 miles away. Brive – La Roche Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- The location inside the walls is great and Connie had a parking space out front. Rothenburg is a fun place to visit but the buildings are all old so do not expect to find a Ritz. The Pension is more than adequate and having a kitchen is a must for us as we are in Europe two months touring. I would stay again. Curt
- Our hosts were delightful and most welcoming. AnnMarie even helped us with our baby in the mornings allowing us to enjoy our breakfast-something of a rarity these days! The setting is tranquil and the buildings have been beautifully restored in the period style.
Lovely owners, beautiful breakfast out in the garden.
Beautiful 17th cent renovated farmhouse.
Peaceful location, perfect to explore dordogne.
- Everything was perfect! The ideal place to stay and to keep the best memories after.
- Breakfast, friendly hosts and great view from the Gites
Hameau de la Garrigue
Hameau de la Garrigue is located 1.9 miles from the village of Martel and from Dordogne Valley, and 20 minutes’ drive from Rocamadour, Hameau de la Garrigue is set in a garden with a furnished terrace and offers free WiFi access.Each room at Hameau de la Garrigue features views over the garden and includes a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.Breakfast can be served at the property.You can cool off during the summer in the 24-square meter seasonal pool. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a shared kitchen and 2 terraces with countryside views.Brive Vallée de la Dordogne Airport is located 12.4 miles from ameau de la Garrigue and Sarlat-La-Canéda is 21.7 miles away. Free parking is available on site.
- This property was rebuilt and reimagined from a ruined farm complex and is now elegant, tasteful, comfortable and charming, like a much more expensive boutique country hotel.
We, a Belgian family of 5,made a stop over on our trip to Carcassonne.
Surprisingly good location, great location, good food, very nice hosts. Also a lot of animals around, so great with small children.
We could have stayed for a week 😉
- Lovely wild place, beautiful room, delightful patronne. A bit expensive for me, but worth it.
- A lovely small property in a remote location with beautiful views of surrounding countryside. Very friendly owner, speaking excellent English, helped to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable. The room for 3 was large clean and nicely decorated with new bathroom, which was fully equipped. We had a lovely evening sitting outside on the terrace drinking wine with snacks enjoying the views and evening sun. Breakfast, included in rate, was fresh with plenty of choice. E.g. Yummy fried eggs and the selection of cheese, ham, pastries and fruit.
The location is beautiful: in the countryside stands a beautiful, renovated farmhouse, with great rooms, that are spacious, clean and comfortable.
It got even better in the morning! After a good night sleep, we came down for breakfast and it felt as if we stepped two centuries in the past because of the beautifully decorated, very cosy farmhouse kitchen. The breakfast was abundant, with all kinds of bread, cheese, meats, yoghurt and fruits. It was our first morning in France – and a terrific welcome at that!
Le Clos des Songes
Featuring free WiFi, Le Clos des Songes offers accommodations in Saint-Léon-sur-Vézère.A flat-screen TV is featured.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 11 miles from Le Clos des Songes, and Brive-la-Gaillarde is 24 miles away. Brive – La Roche Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Marie was a wonderful host and her house was a delight. Tastefully renovated and decorated . We loved our stay
- Decorating of the room and the property was beautiful and tasteful.
- Very pretty room and comfortable. Gorgeous courtyard to have break fast in. Read a book or have a glass of wine.
- This was our favourite B and B on this trip. Our hostess Maria and her husband were delightful and attentive and made our visit very relaxing and enjoyable. Breakfast was fabulous and served in the garden. It included fresh fruit, cake, cheese, meat, yoghurt and croissants. The room was spacious, beautifully and cleverly decorated. There was a kettle in the room and the double glazed windows could be opened. The property is centrally situated in the very pretty village of St. Leon sur Vezere, within walking distance of all the restaurants in the village.
- Lovely B&B in an amazing little historic village. Beautiful room, friendly hosts. There are restaurants in the village too. It was a lovely stay.
manoir du Rieu
Located in Saint-Geniès, 8 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, manoir du Rieu features an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Brive-la-Gaillarde is 17 miles from manoir du Rieu, and Rocamadour is 22 miles from the property. Brive – La Roche Airport is 15 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Les Charmes de Carlucet
Les Charmes de Carlucet offers accommodation in an 18th century manor house located in Saint-Crépin-et-Carlucet. Lascaux and its famous caves are 12.4 miles from the property, whilst Sarlat-la-Canéda is 6.2 miles away.All air-conditioned bedrooms has a flat-screen TV and an en suite bathroom. There is a shared lounge featuring a TV with French and UK satellite channels and a breakfast and dining area. Guests staying in the manor house benefit from an outdoor heated pool and a sauna.A continental breakfast is served every morning.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling, hiking and canoeing.Brive-la-Gaillarde is 18 miles from the property and the nearest airport is Brive Dordogne Valley Airport, 15.5 miles from the property.
- Amazing hosts carring and thoutfull, great facilities, rich and tasty breakfast. Best place to stay whene fisit the dordogne area.
- The owners – their friendliness and efficiency; the breakfasts – plenty of choice with good quality food; the surroundings – quiet and peaceful; the house – historical, elegant and comfortable
- Loved the decor, the setting, the breakfasts and the very comfortable beds. An old property beautifully renovated. Kerry and Tomas were lovely welcoming hosts and could not do enough to introduce us to the area. They had some great restaurant recommendations locally too.
- Very friendly owners. Try to help and guide in any possible way.
- beautiful house and setting, peaceful and relaxing, kids loved the pool, great hosts
Les Granges Hautes
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Les Granges Hautes offers accommodations in Saint-Crépin-et-Carlucet. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Sarlat-la-Canéda is 6 miles from Les Granges Hautes, and Brive-la-Gaillarde is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 16 miles from Les Granges Hautes.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Le Masrougier offers accommodations in Simeyrols, just 7 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the guesthouse. The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Brive-la-Gaillarde is 19 miles from Le Masrougier, and Rocamadour is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 17 miles from Le Masrougier.
No reviews yet.
Villa Lascaux, Maison d’hôtes
Located in La Chapelle-Aubareil in the region of Aquitaine, 7 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda, Villa Lascaux, Maison d’hôtes features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.Brive-la-Gaillarde is 20 miles from Villa Lascaux, Maison d’hôtes, and Rocamadour is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The property is amazing. It’s an astonishing modern house with a beautiful view of the surroundings. We stayed in the deluxe room which was light lit and very spacious. Sylvie and Gilles were just wonderful and gave us very good tips as to places of interest and restaurants. The dinner we had with them, apart from being tasty, contributed a lot to the good and cozy atmosphere. We felt we were staying at our friends’ home and hope to meet them again one day.
- Brilliantly designed ecological home with a terrific view and warm, congenial hosts. Breakfasts were tasty and generous, and our dinner with the hosts was an unexpected treat. They went out of their way to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. I would not hesitate to recommend Villa Lascaux.
- The view from the glass window. The very modern style of the Villa in a region where you don’t find easily this type of building and fit-out. The kindness and good advice of the owners.
The ospitali was fantastic ! Warm , kind and sensitive peopole… We loved the passive house the sense of art and nature and the home made products at breakfast
Thank you for everything
And we hope to see you again
- Es war einfach alles super. Einmalig gutes Frühstück. Abendessen war auch immer super mit regionalen Spezialitäten.
La vignolle is located in Saint-Amand-de-Coly, 13 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda and 16 miles from Brive-la-Gaillarde. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Rocamadour is 27 miles from La vignolle, and Périgueux is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Nicolise is located in Aubas, just 14 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Brive-la-Gaillarde is 17 miles from Nicolise, and Rocamadour is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 14 miles from Nicolise.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Paulin Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Paulin Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Paulin Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Paulin Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!