10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pau Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Pau Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pau Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pau Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pau Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pau Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pau Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Pau Catalonia:
Pao Blau is located in Pau and features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Featuring luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Both free WiFi and private parking are available on site.Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at the guesthouse also offer a mountain view.Breakfast is available each morning, and includes continental and gluten-free options.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.Girona is 27 miles from Pao Blau. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 34 miles from the accommodation.
- Very comfortable bed! Two single duvets on double bed, fab idea and one we’ll use at home! Hospitality great
- Very friendly owner and a great place to recreate – beautiful hiking routes near by…
- Staff was very polite, friendly and helpful. Everything went smoothly. It would be nice to visit this place in summer. No parking problems and short distance to Roses, Figueres and Llanca.
- Chambre très spacieuse, petit déjeuner très complet avec produits du jardin, propriétaire très sympathique, petite piscine parfaite pour se rafraîchir
La amabilidad del propietario y sus valiosos consejos.
Los riquísimos y saludables desayunos
La disponibilidad de la piscina en cualquier horario
La intimidad del lugar
One of our best sellers in Roses! This property is a 2-minute walk from the beach. This family-run guest house offers free WiFi and air conditioning in all rooms. Hostal Rom is in the pedestrian center of Roses, just 150 feet from the beach and its sunset promenade.Rooms at the guest house are en suite, and come with flat-screen TVs and double glazed windows. There is daily housekeeping and towel change.Free public parking is possible near the guest house. There is also a private car park on site, available at a good price.Hostal Rom serves a Mediterranean buffet on the garden terrace. There is a value-for-money 3-course menu in the evening.The setting is ideal for walking along the coast. Many routes lead into the nearby Cap de Creus Nature Reserve. Day cruises and trips to nearby Figueres and Cadaques are also possible.
- Room and bathroom were clean. Breakfast amazing. We ate dinner too and was also very good. And for small price. Staff very nice and helpful. A lot of free park place not far from the hotel.
- We loved the food (bravo the chef!), the location, the staff, everything.
- Surprisingly tranquil hotel in a vibrant area. Basic, clean room and bathroom with air con. Good breakfast. Pretty courtyard garden.
- All good, such a shame the coffee at breakfast was so bad, but the great staff will get a coffee from the bar if asked
The stuff at the reception is awesome
Breakfast is pretty good for value
Habitacions Can Pau
One of our top picks in Llança.Habitacions Can Pau is located in Llança, just 1.2 mi from the beach and less than 20 minutes’ drive from Cap de Creus Nature Reserve, which offers stunning views of the Costa Brava.Rooms offer private or shared bathroom facilities. Bed linen and towels are also included.Habitacions Can Pau features a 24-hour front desk. You will also find a supermarkets as well as bars and restaurants within walking distance of the property.Llançà Train Station is 0.6 mi away and Empuriabrava is 25 minutes’ drive from the guest house.Hiking and wind surfing can be practiced nearby. Habitacions Can Pau offers horse riding routes at an extra cost.
- We enjoyed the stay at hab. Can Pau. Clean and comfortable rooms with a small terrace and 10 min walking from train station. The owners love dogs and our puppy was more than welcome.
- The receptionist was the sweetest old lady I have seen in my life! Bout a 10 minute walk to the beach, plenty of pizza places within 5 minute walk. Also just 10 minutes to the main station.
- The hotel is not so far from the beaches of Llança and its Cami de Ronde.
No tenia grans espectatives, donat que només buscava lloc per dormir.
L’anciana de la recepció és encantadora.
- La cama nos encanto y el balcon era perfeto para mis perras. El personal excelentes y un trato muy casero que te hacían sentir como en casa
Hostal Gran Sol
Located in Llança, Hostal Gran Sol is 1,200 feet from Watercolour Museum. J. Martínez Lozano Foundation. Providing a restaurant, the property also features a bar. The rooms have a balcony.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. With a private bathroom, certain accommodations at Hostal Gran Sol also offer a patio.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- NICE QUIET CLEAN PLACE /GOOD PRICE /GOOD HOSTS /MOST IMPORTENT ANIMAL FRIENDLY! I RECOMMEND
- This hostal is a delightful place,good sized rooms even if you are on your own,the food in the restaurant is to die for and the french owners are charming and will do anything to make your stay better.Looking forward to my next visit already
- Stopped over for 2 nights on our way back home for a rest and to discover LLanca. Hostal gran Sol is cheap and clean which is what we were looking for. You’d need a car since it is a bit out of town.
- le petit déjeuner copieux. le calme des alentours de l’hotel
- Nous connaissions déjà l’hôtel, c’est un hôtel familial avec un trés bon accueil, les chambres sont très propres et il y a un parking à proximité… La nourriture est maison et excellente !! trop copieuse même… Pour le prix c’est très bien
Hostal Marina Cadaqués
One of our top picks in Cadaqués.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and sea views, Hostal Marina Cadaqués offers accommodations in Cadaqués, one-minute walk away to the nearest beach. Port Lligat is 20 minutes’ drive.Certain units have views of the sea or city. All rooms are heated and fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. A flat-screen TV is provided. There is also a shared lounge at the property.Restaurants and bars can be found within 10 minutes’ walk from the property.Cap de Creus and Roses are each a 30-minute drive from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 38 mi from Hostal Marina Cadaqués.
- The staff were absolutely lovely. The beds were very comfy, and the location is really excellent and central.
- Superb location, very friendly staff, lovely clean room. We enjoyed our balcony overlooking the sea.
- Great views and really friendly staff. There is nothing like charming Cadaqués and from Hostal Marina you are right in the middle of everything with excellent noise blocking window doors! We loved it.
- Brilliantly placed next to the beach and in the city center. Free parking reasonably close by. Great restaurants nearby.
- Awesome location in central Cadaques. Lovely, simple hostal with airy rooms. Rooms with terrace overlooking the square and sea view are great for chilling and people watching. Fridge in room useful. Good value and very relaxed.
Located 0.6 mi from Garbet Beach, this modern guest house offers simple, stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi and plasma-screen TV. Totsompops’s restaurant specializes in slow food made from fresh local products.Hostal Totsompops is located in the charming fishing village of Colera, on the northern Costa Brava. The Cap de Creus Nature Reserve is only 6.2 mi away.Rooms at the guest house have minimalist décor and wooden floors. Each room includes air conditioning and an elegant bathroom with toiletries.You can enjoy characteristic Mediterranean food and wines in the restaurant. Dishes include local olive oil and honey, cured meats and homemade jams and preserves.Trains to Figueres and Girona stop at Colera Train Station, located just 1,650 feet from Totsompops. Free public parking can be found nearby.
Charming multi-lingual staff who were very helpful e.g. in finding out train times for us.
Comfortable room and good bathroom.and good toiketries
Air con as it was warm the nights we were there
Excellent generous breakfast
Off road parking right next to hotel
Accepting dogs sometimes very difficult to find in Spain
- Breakfast was fantastic and owners extremely nice. Evening meals also excellent.
- the food is delicios and the people who manager the hotel is very friendly!
- A gem of a hotel- lovely, well-appointed room with well-equipped bathroom. Excellent Catalonian breakfast. Very friendly welcome. Great base for exploring this part of the coast and hinterland.
- The room was spotless, smelled of fresh laundry, and the staff were kind and easygoing without being overbearing. But what really makes this hotel special is their simply incredible breakfast. As if it was the most normal thing in the world, they produced a huge plate piled with fabulous cheese and ham, a big basket of toasted bread, homemade preserves…possibly one of the best hotel breakfasts we’d ever had.
- Charming multi-lingual staff who were very helpful e.g. in finding out train times for us.
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Pilar offers accommodations in Vilajuiga.Some units have a seating area and a kitchen. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.Girona is 28 mi from Casa Pilar, while Roses is 6.2 mi away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 34 mi from Casa Pilar.
No reviews yet.
Set 15 minutes’ walk from Llança Port, Hostal Lara is located in Llança, in the Costa Brava. Offering a Catalan restaurant, the air-conditioned guest house has free Wi-Fi.Each colorful room with heating features a TV and private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet. There is a bar as well as a terrace available for guests.Hostal Lara is 5 minutes’ walk from a wide variety of lively bars and restaurants serving local cuisine. Set within Cap de Creus Nature Reserve, the surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as sailing.Llança Train Station is a 10-minute walk and Figueres is 12 mi away. The center of Girona is 40 minutes by car while the airport is 43 mi from the property.
- It was a large room with a balcony and good aircon.
- Very nice friendly and acc9modating staff. Room was comfortable and really nice atmosphere in the bar restaurant at breakfast which was very good value and very nice
- This establishment offers everything it advertises at a very reasonable price, given the popularity of the area and the season of the year. It was great that we could control the air conditioning device from the room, as opposed to other places where they have a centralised air conditioning system. The food at the bar was great too!
- The room and the bathroom were really big. The decor was quite dated but everything was clean and the beds were comfortable.
- La calidad precio,espectacular la comida muy buena y el desayuno increíble.el trato muy bueno.
This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. The Pension Marbella is located in Santa Margarita, 10 minutes’ drive from the center of Roses, and just 500 feet from the beach and shops. It offers free WiFi in public areas and a small outdoor pool.All rooms at the Pension Marbella have a balcony, fan and safe. The private bathroom comes with a shower.Guests can enjoy characteristic Spanish dishes at the Hotel Marbella’s restaurant, located next to the guest house.Roses is a popular resort on the Costa Brava, just 3.1 mi from the stunning Cap de Creus Natural Park. The charming, whitewashed town of Cadaques is approximately 7.5 mi away and guests can visit Dali’s unique house.
- Half board was very good value, and the food excellent. Pool was small, but pretty and secluded.
- I liked the fact that the rooms were spacious. The bedding was clean and that they provided plenty of clean towels.
The staff was quick to resolve the “trapped in the balcony” problem.
The bed was OK and the show pressure was also OK.
- Понравился район в плане бесплатной парковки рядом с отелем и на ближайших улицах. Рядом много хороших ресторанов и красивая набережная. Наличие ресторана в отеле.
- le rapport qualité/prix du coût par nuit donc l’hôtel reste accessible aux personnes modestes qui veulent s’offrir quelques jours de vacances dans cette belle région.
Pensió Restaurant Llança
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. This guest house is just 600 feet from the train station in Llançà, just outside the Costa Brava’s Cap de Creus Nature Reserve. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a TV.Salvador Dalí’s charming house-museum in Portlligat is 30 minutes’ drive from the Pensión Restaurant Llançà. You can drive to the French border in 20 minutes, and Girona Airport is around 50 minutes’ drive away.The restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean food. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The rooms at Pensión Restaurant Llançà feature tiled floors and simple décor. You can choose between rooms with a private or shared bathroom.
- Everything was superb, just marvellous, I felt like I stayed at home. Unbelievably calming atmosphere… Jose, the owner, was super-friendly, did everything to make me feel comfortable after my long journey, gave me a small discount and helped me with my bags when I was checking in. After checking out I needed some time to wait for my friends, who were going to take me to their house, and I wanted to use the wifi. I had that possibility. So, surely, I will return, I want to feel the atmosphere of my new Llançá home again.:) Good luck, my new friends, I wish you so many customers as you can deal with!:)
- Very traditional and cheap Spanish guest house. The host was very friendly and helpfull. I even got a bigger room than the one i booked. I was there for 1 night with my dog and she got sick, i could check out later without a problem so my dog could recover before hitting the road again. I felt very welcome and at home. The host, his mother (I think it was his mother) and the cleaning lady made me feel as if i was family. Thanks a lot for your hospitality. I really loved staying there!
Lovely staff – family owned.
Super near the train station.
- Super friendly owners, conveniently located if arriving by train. Affordable restaurant downstairs.
- Was will man bei dem Preis erwarten? Unschlagbar billig. Ein Bett für die Nacht, und das hat man. Mein Laken war sauber. Lieber ein paar solch einfache Pensionen, die einem ermöglichen spontan zu reisen, obwohl “alles” (schöne) ausgebucht ist, als nur noch Appartements oder Resorts! Gut als Notunterkunft für eine Nacht, nichts für Honeymooner. Obwohl… Gerade denen müsste die Atmosphäre ja egal sein😉 Die Pension erinnert etwas an die Backpackerhotels in Asien, aber ohne Ungeziefer.
Top Guest Houses In Pau Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pau Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pau Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pau Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!