10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Patate – Top Hotel Reviews
Patate is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Patate. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Patate. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Patate. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Patate right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Patate with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Patate:
Erupcion Backpackers Hostel
One of our best sellers in Baños! Located in Baños, 23 miles from San Andrés, Erupcion Backpackers Hostel features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Riobamba is 25 miles from Erupcion Backpackers Hostel, and Ambato is 18 miles from the property.
- The bed was really comfortable and room cleaning was done every day. Location is good, near of bus terminal station, restaurants, coffees.
- 24 Hrs staff really standby. Perfect room decoration, comfy and good location.
- Hostal has very good location next to the bus terminal and two minutes from town centre. It has relaxed atmosphere. Room was small, but cosy.
The staff were lovely & really helpful, beds were nice & good sheets. Clean bathroom.
Close to the bus station.
- The staff is really nice! Showers were hot, close to everything and possible to walk there from and to the bus terminal (Baños is small anyway)
Hostal Dulce Amanecer
One of our best sellers in Baños! Hostal Dulce Amanecer is located in Baños, 23 miles from San Andrés and 25 miles from Riobamba.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. The guesthouse also provides car rental. Ambato is 18 miles from Hostal Dulce Amanecer, and Puyo is 30 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean.
- Very noisy. Next to taxi rank with screaming drunks at 2.30 every morning..
- The room is great. Everything is very clean, the staff is helpful and the bed is comfy. Plus you get a free refills of water whenever you need.
- The staff were pretty helpful, we got there earlier and they gave us a temporary room so we could rest. We also forgot an Ipad at the room and just realized it a day latter when we were already out of town. We called them and found for us and told us they would send it back to us. We are so thankful for that.
- I loved the location. But Banos is a super small town so any hostel you stay in will be close to everything
Hostal Monte Carmelo
One of our best sellers in Baños! Hostal Monte Carmelo offers accommodations in Baños. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. San Andrés is 23 miles from Hostal Monte Carmelo, and Riobamba is 24 miles from the property.
- Great breakfast, lovely clean room, very friendly staff and management. The owner was very helpful in recommending things to do and even gave us lifts around town!
- Excellent staff, especially Alex, who spoke English well and helped us plan activities. The owner, Boliver, was very kind and hospitable and often available. He drove us to the bus station. Great breakfast, 15 minute walk to town which we liked because we like to walk, 8 minute walk to the spa up the hill, spacious grounds.
- Loved everything about the place. Cute and cozy with super friendly staff.
- Very nice property, a great value for your money. Friendly owner, willing to go extra mile for you.
- The kind and helpful owner,Mr Bolivar,went out of his way to help me with an unexpected setback.The beauty of the location,and peacefulness!
Located in Baños, 23 miles from San Andrés, Hostal Timara features a sun terrace and views of the mountains.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Riobamba is 24 miles from Hostal Timara, and Ambato is 18 miles away.
- Nice hot shower, free water and right in the centre located.
- The location was great, 2 minute walk to central park. Staff were incredibly friendly and knowledgeable of area. Kitchen was fully equipped and facilities were kept very clean. Beds were comfy. Would come back again in a heartbeat!
- The place was overall okay, HOWEVER, the owner was the most horrible person we met on our two month trip. The staff was fine, but the owner would treat them like slaves. He yelled at them and tormented them upon our check-in, while he sat comfortably in a chair and did not lift a finger for the entire duration of our stay. It was really sad to see his behavior. We left earlier than planned solely because of this man. If you have any consideration for human beings, please don’t give your business to someone like him.
- The hostel is located in very convenient area, close to everything. Rooms are basic but nice and ideal for couple of days. It was clean and the hot shower was indeed great! The kitchen has everything what you need plus the family who owns the hostel is friendly and kind. We would stay there again.
- Great price!! Nice tidy room, very quaint but it’s not necessary to have tons of space especially in a place like Baños!
Hostal La Siesta
Hostal La Siesta offers pet-friendly accommodations in Baños. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Andrés is 23 miles from Hostal La Siesta, and Riobamba is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Rossy offers accommodations in Baños, just 23 miles from San Andrés. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Riobamba is 24 miles from Hostal Rossy, and Ambato is 18 miles from the property.
- My group enjoyed the balanced breakfasts and comfortable beds!
- Best shower on our trip so far with nice temperature and good warerpressure. Friendly owners, small store belongs to the hotel.
- This hostal was very clean and very accommodating to our needs. They let us check in early and even stored leftover pizza for us in their fridge.
- Bed was very comfortable and Rossa went outnofnher way to make us feel at home. Totally loved her and her hostel. Lots of hot water and good water pressure in the shower
- Located a little away from the center, but easy walking distance. Very nice staff, good breakfast. Secure parking for my motorcycle
One of our best sellers in Baños! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal D´Mathias offers accommodations in Baños, just 23 miles from San Andrés.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are featured. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The guest house also provides bike rental. Riobamba is 25 miles from Hostal D´Mathias, and Ambato is 18 miles away.
- Huge kitchens, beautiful house, private bathrooms, computers to use, and good location.
This hostel is very good! The stuff is friendly, gives you good informations and is helpful.
The beds are comfortabel. The hostel is very clean. You have lockers and you get a key for your room. The kitchen is very good. You have free water, coffee and te. The location is also great.
You can book Tours directly in the hostel.
- Comfortable beds and the staff we so friendly and helpful.
- For a great price you get comfortable beds, room service, clean and well equipped kitchen, and a friendly staff. Hot shower and fresh towels everyday. In the living room you can find all sorts of games to play and movies to watch. Staff has info on tours and it’s a two minute walk from the bus terminal
Staff very helpful and their tours are actually cheaper than agencies around town – unusual for a hostel desk! The rafting was really good!!
The hostel is super clean, the cleanest ive ever stayed in. With 2 very well equipped kitchens and plenty of storage, cooking is very easy here. Beds are super comfy and each has its own sockets and locker. Facilities and staff are some of the best ive come across in SA.
Location fab too! 1 block from bus terminal and just a few minutes walk to plaza
Las Rocas Hostal
One of our best sellers in Baños! Located in Baños in the region of Tungurahua, 23 miles from San Andrés, Las Rocas Hostal features a sun terrace and views of the mountains.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Riobamba is 25 miles from Las Rocas Hostal, and Ambato is 18 miles from the property.
- Close to bus terminal, restaurants, tour agencies and anything you need. Breakfast was simple and good.
- Good location. The property offers tours, which helps a lot in doing activities around Baños.
Probably the best shower we have had in 9 months.
Staff was good, room clean, amazing shower, perfect location just next to the bus station. Our window had great views of Baños, and the room was a nice temperature at all times.
Walking distance everywhere.
- central location and the staff allowed us to check out late at around 2pm which was helpful.
- The location was excellent, right beside the bus terminal and close to everything. They have a tour agency so you can book many activities right there. The staff were friendly and helpful. The terrace right on top of the building is very nice and had a great view. The breakfast was good – the typical fruit juice, coffee, bread, scrambled eggs, cheese, butter and jam. The shower was amazing with great hot water and good pressure!
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hostal Chimenea offers accommodations in Baños. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Andrés is 24 miles from Hostal Chimenea, and Riobamba is 25 miles from the property.
- Nice spacious private room, clean with towels provided.
- Great location and somewhat social. Lovely roof top with nice view. Very clean.
- Great location right next to the thermal baths and close to the centre of town without being right in the middle of it. We stayed during carnival and it would have been very loud to stay in the centre. Rooms are a good size.
- Great family owned and operated business. They let me borrow their guitar so I got to practice:-)
- I stayed here with my boyfriend in January 18 & we were both super happy. As backpackers, this is by far the best place we have stayed in South America so far. For $24 a night to have a balcony, spacious room with table & chairs, a pool, good wifi, free computers, roof top area & be in a great location was amazing. If you’re on a mid range budget & going to Banos 100% take a look at Chiminea!
Aldea Real Eco Friendly
One of our top picks in Baños.Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, Aldea Real Eco Friendly is located in Baños in the region of Tungurahua, just 24 miles from San Andrés. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Riobamba is 25 miles from Aldea Real Eco Friendly, and Ambato is 19 miles from the property.
- Myra, the lovely lady at the front desk, (she could have been the owner) was so very helpful throughout our 3 night stay there. We had a room on the second floor overlooking the beautiful river. She helped us organize our excursions and called for taxis when we needed them. The hotel is about a 10 minute taxi ride from town. Only $1.50 to town one way. Totally worth it! To be away from the noisy town of Banos, with a gorgeous view, was an incredible experience. The nice person that served us our daily breakfast could not have been sweeter. She had the greatest smile and made us a tasty breakfast each morning. The hotel had nice sheets, the grounds were well maintained, and the in room coffee was very tasty and of excellent quality. Myra even gave me a little gift when we checked out! I would recommend this place to anyone…..
- This is a family business hotel located in a fantastic place (in a green canyon next to the river that makes your sleep perfect). It is a quiet street (no traffic). Bed quality is very good. Hotel is clean and well maintained.
- Great location just out of town near the river. Nice and helpful staff. Big and variated breakfast. From the city center to the hotel is about 20 min walk or a 1,5 dollar taxi fare.
The hotel is located on the river outside the city center. Very quiet, the only sound is the sound of a river. Friendly and helpful staff. Good bed. Balcony and window overlooking the river.
A taxi to the center costs $ 1.5 and takes a few minutes.
- Beautiful location and grounds above the river away from the busy town. Easy taxi ride for a few dollars or a 15 minute walk. We had beautiful views from our window. Room was very clean and beds very comfortable. The breakfast was one of the best we had. Staff was always available and very helpful and friendly.
Top Guest Houses In Patate Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Patate to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Patate but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Patate. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!