10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pascuales – Top Hotel Reviews
Pascuales is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pascuales. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pascuales. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pascuales. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pascuales right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pascuales with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Pascuales:
Guest-House La Guayaca
One of our best sellers in Guayaquil! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Guest-House La Guayaca offers accommodations in Guayaquil. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Air conditioning in the room was a bonus and much needed in the hot weather.
- Clean and simple room with the necessary amenities. The 24 hour check in was very helpful for getting in from a late flight! Fairly close to the airport as well.
- The neighborhood was so quiet. The soap was great.
- A wonderful host, Veronica, who did everything that she could to ensure that my stay was wonderful. Accommodation is in a private home and it feels like home. It was a perfect safe haven in a very big and busy city and I recommend it.
Veronica, the owner, Is really nice and helped me with my plannings
The room is really big
The breakfast was delicious
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hospedaje Guayaquil offers accommodations in Guayaquil.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport, 1.9 miles from Hospedaje Guayaquil.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Guayaquil! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Monoquil offers accommodations in Guayaquil.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport, 1.2 miles from Monoquil.
- María is super kind and goes out of her way to help you.
- Family owned and they go out of their way to try and add that personal touch with welcome limonade – and later a slice of cake – and signed postcard on departure. Internet decent. Good value for money.
The location, very peaceful, no traffic and nice walking wihout exhaust gases to all places, like in all this part of Guayaquil. So familiar to me having lived in three places in Alborada.
Also the area for guests is good and pleasant, access to lovely balcony. Modest but enough kitchenette
The best is the owners! They really make you feel home and welcomed! Maria is giving you precious advises how to move in the city and what to visit around.
Easily accesible by public bus, that connect you to the Malecon and the Bus terminal for just 30 cents. Clean and comfortable room and bathroom, quiet neighborhood. Strongly recommended!
- Maria and her husband were extremely friendly and helpfull…great breakfas…easy access to city ..terminals with Marias husband.
Casa Michael offers accommodations in Guayaquil.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. I arrived early morning but the owner michael was welcoming and gave me a bed in an empty room. Even if the location is not in the middle of the city, its easy and cheap to take busses from the road 200m away. A lot of places to eat in the area. The beds are simple but comfortable for this price. The wifi had good connection and the shower had hot water, the place is also very clean.
Casa michael is a warm,clean and homly place.
Michael will help and take carr of you as well as a family.
- Cooperative staff. Location good for airport access.
- The staff was friendly, comfortable beds, table tennis.
The owner is nice, he gave us tips on how to get into town. The location is good (nice area, close to the airport, close to supermarkets and restaurants, 30ish min to the Malecon2000 by bus.
There’s a nice outdoors area with tables, a hammock and table tennis.
Villa Garza Inn
One of our best sellers in Guayaquil! Villa Garza Inn offers accommodations in Guayaquil. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the guest house. The nearest airport is José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport, 0.6 miles from Villa Garza Inn.
- Over the last few years I have stayed here many times. This is one of the better, inexpensive places to stay near the airport and bus terminal. The breakfast is very good, and the people very friendly.
- I liked the kindnes of the owners. They were extremely attentive to my needs. It was not a problem for them to prepare breakfast for me at 6 am, very warm and friendly people. It was home environment. It was very clean too.
- Close to the airport. Needed someone to pick us up off the major highway.
- Staff was very friendly and the room was clean. Great one night stay before our flight.
- 10-15 min on foot from airport (if you dare). Great internet. Good value (especially after Galapagos)
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Casa Canelos offers accommodations in Guayaquil.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport is a few steps from the property.
- A Super clean and huge room. Free two bottles water. Everyday changed clean towel and bad stuff. Nice birds sound in the morning.
- The staff was amazingly helpful. We arrived after midnight and she was waiting for us. Very nice. She stored our extra bags for us. In the morning, the car that was supposed to be sent for us did not arrive and they drove us to the airport for free. I will definitely stay here every time I have a late flight and can’t get a bus out.
- The owners are really nice. They even drove me to the airport on my way to Galapagos and when I came back to the bus station. I could leave a lot of my luggage there when I went to Galapagos. The place to be for a short stop if you wanna stay close to the transportation hubs.
- Best place you will find in Guayachil at this price by far.
- This is your perfect spot for stay between flights and/or buses. Very kind host. Public areas and room were really clean and the room felt very spacious. Our stay was short, but sweet. No complaints at all.
North Star Hostal Guayaquil
With its unbeatable location in the north of Guayaquil, Hostal Guayaquil offers practical accommodations half a mile from Jose Joaquin de Olmedo International Airport. Wi-Fi and parking are both free.Guayaquil Hostal is only a 3-minute drive from Guayaquil Bus Terminal, and a 10-minute drive from the lively center of the city. An airport shuttle and taxi services can be arranged at the tour desk.Rooms at Hostal Guayaquil have simple interiors, equipped with air conditioning, a TV and minibar. All rooms offer private bathrooms, and guests can help themselves to hot drinks 24-hours a day.
- Large room, with comfy bed. Pretty fast wifi. Walking distance to the airport, a bit more to Terminal Terreste
- Clos to airport few restaurants nearby , staff friendly and rooms basic but shower hot and clean an easy nice stay for over night between flights
- 1km to the AirPort and 2km to the bus terminal, perfect!
Location perfect for bus or airport (10min walk).
Great big bathroom
- Great location from airport for Van service or bus service to outlaying cities from Guayaquil. Short taxi ride to and from the airport.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Murali offers accommodations in Guayaquil. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides car rental. The nearest airport is José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport, 0.6 miles from Hostal Murali.
- Convenient location near airport and bus terminal. Big room. They organize airport pickups. But other than that this place really isn’t worth the money.
- Was a 15 walk from the bus station rooms were great value for money paid, excellent location for bus and flight
- The hostel is 15min walk from the airport or main bus station, location was perfect for a night stop over. The beds were very comfy, all was clean, good bathroom with hot water, air con. Breakfast was included, and very tasty.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Room was very clean and comfy bef
- The staff were friendly and very helpful, providing much needed information. The room was very clean and comfortable, and the breakfast provided a good start to the day!
Hostal Posada Del Sol
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hostal Posada Del Sol offers accommodations in Guayaquil.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport, a few steps from Hostal Posada Del Sol.
- It’s close to the airport so useful if you are going by the plane but not in other way
- Really close to the major bus terminal (Terminal Terreste). They provide towels, soap and shampoo. Had wifi… not the fastest but it worked. Somewhat decent enough for a 1 night stay (I was literally there for 9 hours to sleep).
- la ubicacion era exelente , pero el costo no cubre espectativas de comodidad
- Die Nähe zum Flughafen war genial. Es sind ca. 500m.
- La ubicación es excelente para ir al aeropuerto. Se puede ir caminando porque está prácticamente en frente del aeropuerto.
Featuring free WiFi, Sol Rooms offers accommodations in Guayaquil.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Pascuales Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pascuales to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pascuales but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pascuales. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!