10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pasajes Ancho Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Pasajes Ancho Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pasajes Ancho Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pasajes Ancho Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pasajes Ancho Basque Country. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pasajes Ancho Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pasajes Ancho Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Pasajes Ancho Basque Country:
Located just off the A8 Motorway, Pensión Ametzagaña is next to San Sebastián’s Lau Haizeta Park. It offers simple rooms with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant at Pensión Ametzagaña serves traditional Basque cuisine. There is also a bar-cafeteria with an outdoor terrace.Located 2.5 mi from La Concha, the Ametzagaña is surrounded by countryside. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the Basque Country. They can also provide packed lunches if you are planning a day trip.
- The place is a little way out of town and in a very narrow road, the location has good views and the staff were helpful
- It was quiet. There was a bar where people were helpful & friendly. It was an economical bus ride from the old centre so saved us the expense & stress of parking the car.
- Food and drinks service constant from breakfast to late night and the staff serving were excellent and deserve special mention.
- The overall location was good. If you want you can use the bar and restaurant.
- I stayed there with my father for 2 days and we find the location very comfortable and clean, the staff was friendly and the food for breakfast excellent. Of course if you want to stay there you need a car to move.
Located 1.4 mi from Kursaal in San Sebastián, Villa Birdie features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Villa Birdie offers guests a regional breakfast consisting of local organic products.Victoria Eugenia Theater is 1.4 mi from Villa Birdie, while Anoeta Stadium is 1.7 mi away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 8.1 mi from Villa Birdie.
- The owner is an excellent host full of information on the area and where to eat. One member of staff only, very friendly, lovely lady.
As Blanca told us, Villa Birdie is not a business it’s a home. And that’s how we felt, at home and loved from the moment Blanca welcomed us (at 2.30am because of our delayed flight!) and we absolutely loved it there.
Blanca is the warmest host, the property is designed impeccably with the best eye for detail, the rooms and showers are superb and the swimming pool area lovely.
Blanca thought of everything and helped us have fantastic evenings by recommending a restaurant to which we went by boat – over on an area we would not have gone to without her guidance. It was great.
Super easy to get into San Sebastián either by walking or a quick, cheap bus.
Stay here! You won’t regret it!
- Blanca the hoist and Maria both are so welcoming and friendly. Both are so kind hearted and go the extra mile to make you feel very welcome and give you all their local knowledge. The home is amazing and the interior design is stunning and breath taking.
- Host was super friendly – great fun and clearly passionate about her guests. Attention to detail in the decor and provisions was evident. Breakfast delicious.
- Well appointed room. Delightful host very helpful guidance regarding dining in San Sebastián. Nice bathroom
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Set 5 minutes’ walk from San Sebastián’s Gros Beach, Pensión Grosen offers bright, modern rooms with flat-screen TVs. The old town is 15 minutes’ walk from the property.Heated rooms include private bathrooms with free toiletries and a hairdryer. The rooms are soundproofed and also come with a safe.A wide selection of dining options can be found within 10 minutes’ walk of Pensión Grosen. San Sebastián also offers many bars and shops.La Concha Beach can be reached in 20 minutes’ walk. San Sebastián’s Convention Center is 2,800 feet from the guest house.
Gros is a great choice for travelers interested in gourmet food, food and bars.
- Good location for the old town; approx 20 mins walk. Bus stop located near by. A few cafes for breakfast also a short walk. Also convenient for nearly beach.
Only a short walk from the beach and maybe 15minutes into the Old Town. San Sebastian itself was a great place to spend some time.
Instructions on late arrival and entry were precise and accurate
- The bed was very comfortable and the appartment is located quite close to one of the San Sebastian beaches. It’s very clean and there is even a tablet you can use at the room.
- Lovely room, excellent location close to the beach and plenty of pinchos bars, very high pressure shower!
- Location. 5 minutes away from Zurriola. Late check-in was smooth.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Arbos House is located in San Sebastián offering free WiFi throughout the property. Zurriola Beach is 0.6 mi away.This rustic decorated house offers different rooms with private bathroom. Arbos House features a garden.Kursaal is 0.8 mi from Arbos House, while Victoria Eugenia Theater is 0.9 mi from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 8.7 mi from the property.
- What a fantastic place. The villa was stunning, the decoration of an understated elegance throughout, cosy and charming. We loved being walking distance to the centre, but without the noise (the Old Town can be very noisy), surrounded by green hills. The beach is literally a 15 minutes walk or less. The villa has a lovely garden where we could relax after a long day. Our room was very pleasant and spacious, and it must have been refurbished very recently: everything was new and clean. The staff did not speak much English , but they were very amiable and pleasant. The place does not offer breakfast, but there are a choice of cafes within a 10 minutes walk. In the house they also offer free coffee. All in all a great experience in what it appears to be still an hidden gem.
- Nothing about this place was nice so disappointing.
- The rooms were well decorated while not being overdone. The 2 main living rooms on the first floor were so beautiful! The check-in process was fast and friendly. Though there is no breakfast, the short walk to a great little cafe/restaurant was not a problem at all.
- Nicely appointed quiet room. Friendly receptionist. Tried hard to speak English (we have no Spanish).
- The Zurriola Beach is pretty cute and awesome waves for who loves surfing..
One of our best sellers in San Sebastian! Located in San Sebastian, 0.7 miles from Victoria Eugenia Theater, Inigo’s provides a garden and rooms with free WiFi access. The property is close to Kursaal Congress Centre and Auditorium, Old Town and Calle Mayor. La Concha Promenade is an 18-minute walk from the property.Selected rooms come with a kitchenette with a microwave and a toaster.Santa Clara Island is 1.5 miles from the guesthouse, while Monte Igueldo is 1.9 miles away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 9 miles from Inigo’s.
- Great location, nice rooms, beautiful view. Comfortable rooms really greatly equiped kitchen.
- The host was very friendly, the room was clean and big. The view from the window was very good. You can find everything in quite big kitchen. The internett was working very well.
- Good location, friendly staff, terrace, internal parking
- Good safe parking and easy to walk into the centrum.
- Easy check-in and check-out and recommendations for breakfast!
Pensión Nuevas Artes
One of our top picks in San Sebastian.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located in the center of San Sebastián, Pension Nuevas Artes is just 10 minutes’ walk from the famous La Concha Beach and the Old Town. Rooms include private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi.The décor has rustic touches such as stone walls, yet rooms are painted in bright colors. They are heated and include a flat-screen TV. A laptop is available to borrow free of charge. Some rooms have a balcony and some are adapted for guests with reduced mobility.There are many bars and restaurants in the area surrounding the guest house. Reception staff can provide tourist information and recommend restaurants.San Sebastián’s train station is around a 10-minute walk from the guest house and trains go to both Madrid and Barcelona. The EuskoTren Station, for trains to France, is less than 350 feet away.
Location was very good, about 10 minute walk to beaches.
Less than 5 minute walked to train station. Near restaurants , bike rental, breakfast café’s.
- Comfortable room and bed. Very friendly staff. Nice rotating fan kept room fairly cool as there was no A/C. 10 minutes walk to bus station and Concha beach and 20 minutes to old town.
- I asked if I could make a cup of tea, so they provided hot water in a cup and a tea bag. Later that day, when we returned to the room they offered us a kettle, mugs and tea and sugar. They seemed keen to make is comfortable.
Quite good value for San Sebastian (expensive town) considering the room has a private en-suite bathroom, and the staff were extremely nice and accommodating for our delayed train arrival.
Amara station (for trains arriving from Hendaye in France) is just 1 minute walk away.
- Great location which was literally 10 minutes walk to the beach. Cute little pension, nicely decorated which met all expectations. No frills, but we didn’t spend that much time in the room, worth the money and allowed us to leave our bags when we checked out which was a real bonus. Would recommend and book again.
- Location was very good, about 10 minute walk to beaches.
One of our top picks in San Sebastian.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Pension Yoldi is located in San Sebastian, 1,650 feet from La Concha Promenade and 0.6 miles from Old Town. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax.Victoria Eugenia Theater is 0.6 miles from Pension Yoldi, and Calle Mayor is 0.6 miles from the property. San Sebastián Airport is 10 miles away.
- The owners Son & Father were very friendly and helpful. The hotel was near all the must see spots, we parked the car and never had to use it for the whole stay.
Clean and tidy pension. The greeting by the owner (dad) was great who used Google translate to show us on the map where everything was. Location was 10 mins walk from the amazing restaurants in the old town!
The breakfast was good too, bread, cheese, yoghurt, fruit, coffee or tee, OJ. what’s not to like!
- The room was spotless and the location was very good, near to all the main attractions.
- Great please, center, super clean but most of all was the excellence services received by the owner. Endika the owner is always looking for the best experience for his guests, focus on the details and always giving the extra mile. I definitely recommend this place and if I go back to San Sebastián I will stay there again.
- The situation of the apartment and the simpaty of the honor. Thanks!!
Pensión San Ignacio Centro
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located next to Buen Pastor Cathedral, San Ignacio Centro is less than 1,650 feet from San Sebastian Train Station. Each stylish room offers a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Pension San Ignacio Centro’s functional, heated rooms feature wooden floors and modern décor. Rooms include a mini-bar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.Staff at the the Pension San Ignacio can provide information about places to visit in San Sebastian. The streets around the guest house are full of popular bars, restaurants and shops. La Concha Beach is a 5-minute walk away.
- Decent sized room, large comfy bed and tea making facilities
- Really clean room, lovely view and the location was excellent, just 10 minutes from old town so a quick walk but quieter surroundings. Right beside the cathedral and there are a couple of restaurants and shops on the doorstep.
- Loved the central location, easy walk from the bus station and then close to all the shops and amazing food in the old town. Travelled with a baby, had a lovely quiet room and staff were very friendly, helpful and accommodating
Clean , comfortable, small, modest, quiet, … located on first floor of old building.
Tea/Coffee facilities in room
Centrally located in Buen Pastor (“Good Shepard”) Cathedral square,
Very informative concierge , offering cost saving advice about city car parking.
very good café/restaurant nearby “Caravanserai Café”
- Location was perfect. Near to the old town and beach (5-10 minutes walk) but not at the noisy area. Rooms was clean and nice and the bed was super comfortable. Staff was friendly.
Pensión La Perla
This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. Located in San Sebastián, Basque Country region, Pensión La Perla is set 1,650 feet from Calle Mayor. Built in 1910, the property is within 1,650 feet of Victoria Eugenia Theater.And 1,650 feet of Old Town. Located in the San Sebastian City-Center district, the guest house is within a 7-minute walk of La Concha promenade.All units are equipped with a microwave, fridge, a kettle, a bath, free toiletries and a desk. All rooms have a flat-screen TV, and some rooms at the guest house have a balcony. At Pensión La Perla rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Kursaal is an 8-minute walk from the accommodations, while Zurriola Beach is 0.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 9.9 mi from the property.
- The location was excellent. It was clean and the bed comfortable.
- This was our favourite stop so far on our Spain adventure. Nothing to complain about at all. Great location for beaches and tourist activities! Highly recommend this spot!
Very warm welcome, i got great Information what to see where to go, werde to est best Pintxos. Very friendly people.beds are very confortable, excelente for 2 Star. Bath all you need.
Right in the center, walking to all Sites,
old citiy, beach,
- The Pension was very clean and the position for visiting San Sebastián is excellent. We had no problems with our visit thanks to the information given to us when we arrived. A brilliant stay in a lovely city.
- A good shower, clean room, and comfortable bed were perfect. We couldn’t have asked for a better location. The staff were friendly and as helpful as they could’ve been given the language barrier. A great property to launch yourself around San Sebastian from.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. The well-priced, adults-only Pensión Joakina in the heart of San Sebastian has free WiFi. It is just 1,000 feet from La Concha Beach.The rooms in Pensión Joakina have wooden floors, heating, air conditioning, and flat-screen TV. A washing machine is also available. They are decorated with bright colors and modern furniture. Most rooms have private bathrooms. The property is entirely nonsmoking.Guests benefit from free coffee and tea, beach towels, and umbrellas during their stay.Pensión Joakina can be found in the center of the city, close to shops, entertainment and the beaches. Public parking can be found nearby.
- Great spot. Close to everything. We had the fully self contained apartment which suited us perfectly. Very quiet. Luis was very helpful and friendly and also very welcoming. We would definitely recommend this apartment and would stay here again if we return.
- Personalised greeting, clean & comfortable accomodation on a budget in a fantastic central location.
- Very helpful owner with good English, great location, comfortable room, good wifi, tea/coffee making facilities, access to communal fridge.
The pension has 3 rooms that shared a bathroom + 1 apartment with 1 room, living room, cuisine with individual clothes washing machine, a small balcony, and individual bathroom.
We chose the apartment and we were not disappointed.
The location is just perfect – 5 min walk from downtown and the beach.
Also, the apartment has several things we can use for free: 2 umbrellas (and they were very handy because it rained during our stay), beach towels and sunshades.
Luis, the owner was very kind and helpful every time we needed.
If I go back to San Sebastian I will definitely look for availability in this apartment.
It was a perfect stay.
- Everything was great! Thoughtful details like cutlery in the room and shared fridge, amazing location and wonderful staff.
Top Guest Houses In Pasajes Ancho Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pasajes Ancho Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pasajes Ancho Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pasajes Ancho Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!