10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Paredes de Nava Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Paredes de Nava Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Paredes de Nava Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paredes de Nava Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paredes de Nava Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Paredes de Nava Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Paredes de Nava Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Paredes De Nava Castile And Leon:
Hostal Serpol is located 1.7 mi from Palencia Train Station and 20 minutes’ walk from the city center. It offers free Wi-Fi, free parking and air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs.Featuring tiled floors, all rooms are heated and have a private bathroom with free toiletries. There is a wardrobe and some have a seating area and desk.Guests can relax in the lounge and there is a meeting room with TV and video.Luggage storage is offered and there is a laundry service. You can hire a car from the tour desk. There is easy access to the A65 and A67 Motorways.
- We found the hotel clean and comfortable good value for money – disappointing no restaurant for supper or breakfast. We were travelling from France to the south of Spain so after a long drive it would have been nice to have at least had a bar and tapas but that was the only fault. Staff helpful and nice to be able to stay where we could take our little dog.
Unexpectedly, good value for money, being a two-star lodging. It was clean, you could see it was recently painted, probably also the room, it seemed renovated, enough space and good shower.
Staff desk is on first floor and if not for the large number of rooms, one would guess it looked like an old-fashioned house lodging.
Parking is free, just in front of the lodging. No doubt, it’s a place to consider in Palencia if going by car.
We slept very well, with no noise coming from the place or outside.
- basic hotel i had a big room and a walk in shower and car parking . its in the middle of an industrial estate easy to find but a long way from town .the bar and restaurant were closed down for good by the look of it and its 15 minutes walk to the nearest bar 20 minutes to town and thirty minutes to the railway station .i always ask for a no smoking room and was given a smoking room .
- Central, walking distance to city centre. Comfortable bed. Really well balanced shower, temperature and water flow. Free private parking.
- Convenient overnight stop with Fuel Station and Supermarket nearby. Room was fine and very clean! Dog friendly !
Set 1,650 feet from Palencia Train Station, Hostal Algodon offers heated rooms with free WiFi. The guest house is a 10-minute walk from San Antolin Cathedral, one of the largest cathedrals in Spain.Decorated with bright colors, the guest house’s rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV, and a private bathroom with bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.A range of dining options and shops can be found within 5 minutes’ walk away.Staff at the reception will provide more information about all the activities of the area.
- Boa localização e comodidades dentro das expectativas.
- Excelente ubicación, fácil aparcamiento. Los propietarios agradables y atentos. La habitación, aunque sencilla, amplia, luminosa, limpia y muy silenciosa. Cama muy cómoda. Un lugar sencillo y modesto que cumplió sobradamente mis necesidades: aseo, descanso y reposo, cerca del centro.
- Quartos muito simples mas muito limpos e camas muito confortáveis.
EL TRATO DEL PERSONAL ES MUY CERCANO.
FACIL APARCAMIENTO EN LA ZONA.
EL CASCO HISTORICO ESTA A 10 MINUTOS ANDANDO
- Es un hostal familiar en el que destaca la amable y atenta atención de los trabajadores, además todo estaba impoluto. El hostal está cerca del centro y su relación calidad precio es imbatible.
Hostal Alda Palencia Plaza
Centrally located in Palencia, Hostal Alda Palencia Plaza is next to San Lázaro Square and 10 minutes’ walk from the Cathedral, Bus and Train Stations. It offers free WiFi.The property offers single, double and triple bedrooms. Each has a private bathroom, TV, hairdryer as well as heating and air conditioning.There is a cafébar that offers breakfast or tapas and beer. The hotel has a shared lounge.
- Solid place in great location. Nothing crazy but very solid for the price. No complaints
- Great room, clean with super confy beds. Two blocks away from Calle Mayor. Estrella, at the front desk, went above and beyond to help my mother and me. We are very thankful and will return and recommend whenever we visit Palencia!!
- Very friendly lady at desk, no English but with my limited Spanish got through.
- The room was comfortable,clean,on great location,great wifi. All good.
- La ubicación es perfecta y el personal muy amable y atento. La cafetería tiene unos pinchos deliciosos.
Hostal Santiago is set in Carrión de los Condes center and offers easy access to the A-231 Highway leading to both Burgos and León. There is a garden with free barbecue facilities. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free luggage storage is available.All rooms feature heating, a flat-screen TV, and a desk. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries and Bathtub. Some rooms have a balcony with city views. Bed linen and towels are provided.Other facilities offered include a shared lounge and a tour desk.The property is located near El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims, such as laundry service.Due to its central location, you will find bars, restaurants and supermarkets in the surrounding streets. There is a bike and motorbike parking at Hostal Santiago. Free public parking is possible off site.
- Clean, friendly staff and beautiful! Very convenient for pilgrimage.
- Good location toward the center of town, if entrance was around a side street from the Camino bathroom had a tub and bidet but no hairdryer. Lovely old world place
- The location is very convenient to the church, grocery, restaurants, and The Way. The receptionist was very friendly and helpful.
- Great location. Secure place for us to store our bikes on the Camino. Good rate. Helpful staff did our laundry for us for a small fee
- Spacious old hotel with every comfort. The shower had more pressure than any parador.
Hostal La Corte
This charming guest house is located right on the Camino de Santiago, opposite the Santa María Church in Carrión de los Condes. It offers rooms with attached bathroom and an excellent restaurant.All of the rooms at the Hostal Corte feature heating, a TV and a bathroom with amenities. Several have direct access to the guest house’s attractive patio.Hostal Corte’s restaurant includes a varied daily menu. Characteristic à la carte options include grilled vegetables, roast lamb and lamb chops.Hostal Corte’s tour desk can offer useful information about the local area. Carrión de los Condes is located in the Palencia province of Castilla y León. Valladolid, Burgos and Virgen del Camino Airports are all within 56 mi.
- The accommodation was clean and comfortable. It was situated in a courtyard setting and was very pleasent.
- Comfortable room overlooking a courtyard, comfortable bed and adequate bathroom. The food was good too.
- Very convenient location. Friendly, helpful staff
- The room was clean and spacious enough. Great to have our own bathroom.
- Perfect location across from church. Lovely meal in there restaurant.
Hostal Plaza Mayor
Hostal Plaza Mayor is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and features accommodations in Carrión de los Condes. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free bicycle parking and Motorcycle is available. Free public parking is available nearby.At the guest house, rooms are fitted with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms include a wardrobe.Palencia is 23 mi from Hostal Plaza Mayor. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 45 mi from the property.
- Great location. The room was big and spacious with a open view over the main square in Carrión (from the 3. floor). Great bed and bathroom also.
- Great place for Camino stopover. Very lean and helpful staff
Located in the centre of the town, close to the supermarket, cafes and some interesting old churches.
The room was newly decorated and comfortable, clean and well maintained.
- Great location to enjoy and feel spirit of the city 🙂
- Very good value perfect location and friendly staff exceeded our expectation for a hostel
Hostal Infanta Doña Leonor
Hostal Infanta Doña Leonor is on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, between Burgos and León. This good-value guest house offers modern rooms with private bathrooms, heating and TV.The Doña Leonor is in a quiet, rural area. It has a large garden and terrace. The guest house also has a bar and a traditional restaurant.Free private parking is available at Hostal Doña Leonor. It is located 3.7 mi from Carrión de los Condes. The historic city of Palencia is 25 mi away.The Doña Leonor’s tour desk can give information about the region and the St. James’ Way Pilgrimage Route.
- The property is quite nice but the town is rather inhospitable
- quiet clean room with a bath. handy location for walking the camino
- The view from the front was amazing. Lovely lounge area and garden area. Village was small but friendly. Staff in cafe dealt with booking in/out and were so helpful. On outskirts of village we found restored building where pigeons used to be kept and beautiful bar.
- Joanna was so helpful – she couldn’t have done more. The dinner was excellent – particularly the lentils.
- There was a notice on the door with very clear instructions were to go should there be no one around, a cafe/bar to book in a couple of yards away. Christine and staff made us very welcome, the evening meal was really great value for money as was the breakfast. To find a gem like this right on the Camino of St James is priceless.
Las Cantigas is set in the heart of historic Villalcázar de Sirga. All rooms are heated and en suite and offer views of the Santa María La Blanca Church.The village of Villalcázar de Sirga forms part of the Camino de Santiago. Sights include the famous Santa María Church, celebrated by King Alfonso X of Spain.The city of Palencia is only 16 miles away. Here there are a number of churches, as well as the Roman Bridge across the River Carrion.Las Cantigas’s café-bar serves traditional Spanish meals. There is also a living room area with a TV.
- Very good room with great views to the church. Great location and very quiet.
- Peace; tiny hamlet. Easy drive from the motorway.
- They were very friendly and helpful when my bags didn’t turn up with the transfer company
- Is located where I planned to be; the staff was cordial enough.
- Excellent menu of the day, good lightbreakfast (bread a little stale)
Hostal Camino Real
Hostal Camino Real is offering accommodations in Calzadilla de la Cueza. Free WiFi is available and in-house parking is provided.Palencia is 26 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- The staff were so friendly and kind. Pilgrim dinner was delicious and fun. But breakfast was an awesome surprise! Not just bread and coffee, but fried or scrambled eggs, meats, toast and other rolls, juice and mixed fruit. Wonderful start to the Camino.
- Quiet and on the far edge of town. The staff were amazing and the pilgrim meal was delicious.
- Beautiful place, very clean and comfortable, and Cesar is the best – super friendly and welcoming! The dinner was good and a nice way to meet other pilgrims.
- The owner has walked the Camino 7 times and the certificates are on the wall. It is a quiet town so this is just about the only place to stay. Food was excellent
- Very nice comfortable place on the camino way very friendly personel and good kitchen
Amanecer en Campos
Located between Burgos and León, on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, this rural hotel offers free internet access and a 24-hour reception. Each room includes flat-screen TV and a balcony.Rooms at Amanecer En Campos feature functional modern design and wooden flooring. All rooms have central heating and a private bathroom.Breakfast is served in the Amanecer’s dining room, which overlooks the garden courtyard. The patio also offers barbecue facilities.Staff at Amanecer En Campos’ reception can provide information about the area. Bicycle rental and packed lunches can also be arranged.Located in the village of Campos, the guest house is 2.5 mi from Frómista, where you can find the 11th-century Church of St Martin of Tours. Palencia is 21 mi away.
The greeting upon our late arrival was warm, the quality of the food at dinner was very high (we had missed the set paella but the salad, pork cheek with chips and vegetables, and desert were excellent in terms of taste and value) and the bacon and egg breakfast set us up nicely for a long drive down to Portugal. The off-street parking was secure.
The rooms were beautifully fitted-out and the very quiet location ensured a good sleep.
Overall an excellent place to stay if travelling from Santander through Spain to Portugal.
- Loved it, very personal touch and attention, food excellent
- Carmen and her family were the most caring, loving hosts that I have experienced in all of Spain. They cooked the most spectacular paella dinner for all the pilgrims the night I was there. Thank you Carmen and all your family for a spectacular stay at your wonderful location.
- After three previous visits this hotel has become our firm favourite for a first night layover after leaving the Santander ferry. Carmen always gives us a lovely welcome. Nice rooms, spotlessly clean, lovely food in a really handy location. We no longer look for any other hotels and intend to keep returning.
The whole experience of our stay was excellent.. Carmen and her family are most welcoming from the moment you arrive, we arrived later than expected due to late arrival if the ferry, but they were able to provide a delightful meal. The room was spotless, and the bed very comfortable, just what you needed for a good night’s sleep, for the long journey ahead. . Location was excellent, just off the A67 so perfect to start your onward journey the next morning..
Recommend..’ Thank you ‘Carmen..
- The greeting upon our late arrival was warm, the quality of the food at dinner was very high (we had missed the set paella but the salad, pork cheek with chips and vegetables, and desert were excellent in terms of taste and value) and the bacon and egg breakfast set us up nicely for a long drive down to Portugal. The off-street parking was secure.
Top Guest Houses In Paredes De Nava Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Paredes de Nava Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Paredes de Nava Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Paredes de Nava Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!