10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pardaces de Arriba Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Pardaces de Arriba Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pardaces de Arriba Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pardaces de Arriba Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pardaces de Arriba Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pardaces de Arriba Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pardaces de Arriba Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Pardaces De Arriba Galicia:
Located in Santiago de Compostela, 0.9 miles from Tourism Office, Pension Estrada provides accommodations with a bar. The property is around 1.2 miles from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral, 1.5 miles from Point view and 1.7 miles from Area Central. The property is 2.1 miles from Santiago de Compostela Convention Center.At the guesthouse, every room has a closet. Every room includes a TV, and certain rooms come with a garden view.El Corte Inglés Commercial Center is a 3-minute walk from Pension Estrada. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 7 miles away.
- Clean comfortable rooms especially for the price. The family are friendly and speak reasonable English. It’s better than it looks and a one/ two nights it’s ok. A lovers retreat it’s not
- Clean, quiet neighborhood, good bed, TV available.
- Good value for money, the owner/manager friendly and helpful. There is a bar downstairs for breakfast and dinner. The room was comfortable and quiet.
- The bed was good, Wi-Fi also. The lavatory was only one for five rooms. I think it is not enough. Fortunately only tree rooms were occupied during our stay so it was not a problem.
- Value for money overall, nice venue run by family, with very good food and not expensive in adjacent place. The bed was quite comfortable with fresh towels every day and people running the hotel was very friendly. The hotel is located close to a large Corte Ingles store with nearby cafes/restaurants too.
Hospedería San Martín Pinario
Located opposite Santiago de Compostela Cathedral, this converted monastery offers simple, bright rooms and a 24-hour front desk. Characteristic Galician dishes are served in its impressive vaulted dining room.Set on Plaza de la Inmaculada, the Hospedería San Martín Pinario is popular with pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. It offers buffet breakfast and packed lunches.The rooms at the Hospederia feature smart décor. All have heating, a desk and a private bathroom.Santiago de Compostela’s beautiful old town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Everything was wonderful and the wait staff were so pleasant and attentive. We had had a bad experience in the square of the cathedral ATTEMPTING to get service and finally gave up and ate the remainder of our meals in the hotel. It was very valuable
- Peaceful atmosphere wonderful to walk into when just finished the Camino de Santiago de Compestella.
- The peaceful and atmospheric ambience. The value-for-money breakfast and supper. The helpful reception staff. The Pilgrims’ Lounge. Meeting other pilgrims there.
- Great location close to cathedral and old town. Plenty of restaurants nearby.
- This location is a GREAT value for the money. I have stayed here several times before and I will be coming back again and again.
Deniké by Atalaia Hoteles
This guest house is set in the historic center of Santiago de Compostela, a 3-minute walk from the Cathedral. Set on a restored building on a pedestrian street, it offers modern rooms with free WiFi.Rooms at Deniké feature bright, contemporary decor and all come with a plasma TV, and heating. The private bathrooms come with free toiletries. Laundry facilities are also available.Buffet breakfast is served daily in the Deniké café. Various bars, restaurants and shops are also located within 2 minutes’ walk.Deniké is 350 feet from San martin Pinario Monastery and 3 minutes’ walk from Santiago de Compostela University. The Rajoy Palace is 5 minutes’ walk away.
- Amazing staff! Every single one of them were outstanding.
- Great hotel for our last night in Santiago. Nice and quiet since it’s a block off the main hub! Lovely breakfast and comfortable beds!
- Lovely hotel but no air con and front rooms v noisy if windows open!! Nice staff great location cafe only open for breakfast
- very hospitable and helpful staff, ultra modern style accommodation. delicious breakfast
- Great location. Fantastic restaurant opposite for evening meal. Helpful friendly staff. Great breakfast!
One of our best sellers in Santiago de Compostela! This boutique hotel is set in a charming, paved street in the heart of Santiago de Compostela. It offers chic rooms with large french windows and free Wi-Fi is available.Badalada is a restored old house and maintains original features, such as its stone walls. It is situated just 500 feet from the cathedral and 350 feet from the Abastos Market in Praza de Abastos.Guests can walk to different bars and restaurants from Badalada. The staff is happy to offer recommendations and provide information on the surrounding area.Hotel Badalada can be found 40 miles from the south of La Coruna and 39 miles from the north of Pontevedra.
- Sincerety of the reception, location close to cathedral, restaurants, bakeries, cafetarias, supermarket n souvenir shops.
- Very nice hotel, quiet and in the city’s center.
- The close proximity to the centre of historic Santiago de Compostela.
- Need to add fans in each of the rooms during summertime.
- closeness to centre of Old Town = great for seeing it without wasting time getting to sights and buildings of interest
Stellae Luscofusco P.R.
Stellae Luscofusco P.R is located on the historic center of Santiago de Compostela and offers gardens with barbecue facilities, a library and spacious rooms with free WiFi and plasma TV.The classic rooms at Stellae Luscofusco include a seating area with a sofa bed. The bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.The Pueblo Gallego Museum and San Domingos de Bonaval Park are just 1,000 feet away from Stellae Luscofusco P.R. Plaza de Abastos is 1,300 feet away. Bicycle and car rental are available.The guest house is in the San Pedro district and is close to Belvis Convent and other main areas of interest. The bus station is 650 feet away and Cathedral of Santiago is a-10 minute walk away.
- perfect location. receptionist was great. clean and fresh
- Everything! Quiet room with garden view, new interior, lift,great customer service, comfortable beds, variety of small cafes amd restaurants around, supermarket next door,proximity to bus station…
- For a modest price we got a room big enough for 4 adults. A hairdryer in the bathroom was most welcomed. Great location, too: a short walk to the Cathedral and even shorter to the Santiago bus station where we needed to be the following morning. There’s a supermarket and lots of smaller shops in the vicinity. The proprietress was friendly and helpful.
- Great, huge room, nice view… close to the old town. 700 meters from the cathedral.
- We reserved the last available room–a big room, for 4 people—so I don’t know what a regular-size room for 2 would look like. Very helpful staff; use of refrigerator in basement; laundry room.
Pension Vilanova offers accommodations in Oroso, 8.7 mi from Santiago de Compostela. The guest house has a terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi and private parking is available.They also have access to a shared lounge, dining area and barbecue at the property. A flat-screen TV is available.The property offers room service.Pension Vilanova is on the edge of the English Way of the Camino, 0.9 mi from Sigüeiro. A Coruña is 35 mi from Pension Vilanova. The Santiago de Compostela Airport is 6.8 mi from the property.
- The room we stayed in was very large and spacious with good beds and access to Wifi. The bathroom facilities were clean and practical. I did make use of the laundry onsite (thanks to a gracious host) and this was useful as a “recharge point” before heading into Santiago the following day. The hotel itself is not directly on the path of the Camino though the host did send me easy-to-follow directions on how to get to there (a diversion that adds maybe 500m to your walk).
- Very friendly and helpful host. The room was a welcome rest on the Camino Ingles.
- It was quiet at night. Bed was comfortable. Good WIFI
- Excellent waypoint on Camino Santiago. Wonderful rooms , but most important extremely nice and kind host +++ ☺☺☺
- We were a large group of 20 ladies who stayed here on the last night of our Camino Ingles walk. The owner went out of his way to accommodate us. He gave us access to the house kitchen to cook our own evening meal and also came in the next morning early to help us get breakfast before we left for Santiago. We had booked all the rooms in the pension, even the apartment at the top of the house which has 3 very spacious double bedrooms, bathroom and lounge/kitchen. It was a memorable last night on the Camino thanks to his hospitality.
Pensión Glorioso is a guest house located in Picaraña, along the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. Free WiFi access is available.This property is conveniently located between Padrón, 4.3 mi away, and Santiago de Compostela, 8.1 mi away. The nearest beaches are a 20-minute drive away.Each room at the Glorioso guest house has heating and comes with a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are included.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include luggage transfer and bike storage.At Pensión Glorioso you will find a bar and a restaurant. The property offers free parking.
- Very hospitable people. Wonderful rooms. A wonderful place to stay before Santiago.
- Bar/cafe tender drove us to restaurant 2.5 km down road.
The accomodation was cool even in the heat, very confortable beds and very good value for money.
The food in the restaurant was home made and really authentic.
We were doing the Camino and the owner gave us access to the outdoor sink and line to wash our clothes.
- It was very comfortable, clean, with private bathroom, and on the “camino”. The food hey provided in the restaurant next door was very good. An excellent value and outstanding service.
- The owner has spent the winter on an English course, and it was lovely communicating with her. The deep fried calamari at the adjacent restaurant is a must.
Pensión 9 de Abril
One of our best sellers in O Pedrouzo! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pensión 9 de Abril offers accommodations in O Pedrouzo. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Every room is equipped with a TV and a private or shared bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A laundry service is available at an extra cost.Staff at the reception will provide more tourist information about all the activities of the area.Santiago de Compostela is 9.3 mi from Pensión 9 de Abril and the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route is reachable in a 5-minute walk. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 5.6 mi away.
- The man in receptio very nice and helpfull when i come.
- The rooms are spacious and beds are very comfortable.
- The facility was very good, on the camino route, the landlord was very kind and could speak English. I can recommend the facility to all camino pilgrims.
The host was very kind and helpful . We were walking the Camino as are most guests at this property , and he goes above and beyond to make you comfortable . The bags from the courier service were already in our room and he gave us great suggestions for dining .
The room was basic but very clean and comfortable
- Clean modern room, very friendly chatty and knowledgeable host, reasonably priced and functional. Seemed less noisy than other B&Bs on the Camino.
Featuring free Wi-Fi and a café-bar offering breakfast, Pensión Residencia Tambre is located 1.6 mi from Santiago de Compostela city center, beside Vista Alegre Park. Santiago Cathedral is a 15-minute walk away.These heated rooms include a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. Free towels and bed linen are provided.Shops, bars and restaurants are located within a minute’s walk of the property. The coast and beaches are 22 mi away.Pensión Residencia Tambre is a 20-minute walk from Alameda Park, while the University of Santiago’s North Campus is 5 minutes away on foot. Santiago Bus Station is 0.9 mi from the property and Santiago de Compostela Airport is 8.4 mi away.
- Fabulous family staff team and cleanliness of room and bathroom. Delicious breakfast of coffee, fresh orange juice, toast with olive oil and passata tomato. 10 mins walk to hectic tourist town centre.
- Perfect for a short, functional stay to see Santiago. Outside the hustle and bustle of city. 15 mins walk to centre or short bus ride. Very easy parking. Would stay again.
- Nice location, street parking but we were able to find some even at 8 p.m. Extremely helpful host she gave us a great overview of the city. Nice bar as part of the hotel. Very clean and a very enjoyable stay An easy 15 minute walk to the Old Town
- Warm, family atmosphere. Very clean. Modern, comfortable bathroom. Ca 15 min walk from the Cathedral, great coffe at the bar.
- The room itself was nice, and the staff were friendly and helpful. Overall, it was still value for money.
Gloria´s House Pilgrim Rooms
Located in Santiago de Compostela, 0.6 mi from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral, Pilgrim Rooms features a sun terrace and views of the cathedral.If offers rooms with a private or shared bathroom. Pilgrim Rooms features free WiFi. A TV is offered.Tourism Office is 0.9 mi from Pilgrim Rooms, while Area Central is 1.2 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6.8 mi from Pilgrim Rooms.
- Electric fan, parking, spacious, nice view, electric kettle for tea making; and Gloria was very welcoming.
- The view was fantastic. The way Gloria made me feel at home.
The house was very comfortable, clean and tidy. We had great views of the city and cathedral from the terrace. Internet was very good. We had the suite which contains a bedroom with a large bed, a nice bathroom and a dressing with direct access to the terrace.
Gloria is very helpful. Recommended.
- Gloria and Carlos went out of their way to help us. Carlos picked us up at the airport, drove us to Sarria, and took our luggage so we could start our Camino. Thanks!!!
- Wow, so much to like. Property was very nice and modern. Room and bathroom were clean, spacious, and provided many extras not found in other places. Room had hot water kettle with coffee and tea. Bathroom had dual shower heads and even offered some small toiletries. Room had comfortable bed and rooftop patio access with nice furniture and views were clear to the Cathedral. Gloria and her family were very nice. Gloria met us with a warm smile and even brought some tapas and fruit to the room!! Hospitality was above and beyond. Would definitely recommend Gloria’s room to others.
Top Guest Houses In Pardaces De Arriba Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pardaces de Arriba Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pardaces de Arriba Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pardaces de Arriba Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!