10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Parauta Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Parauta Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Parauta Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Parauta Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Parauta Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Parauta Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Parauta Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Parauta Andalucía:
La Posada del Recovero
La Posada del Recovero is a charming rural hotel located just 100 feet from the square in Genalguacil. It offers colorful rooms with a private bathroom and free internet access.The guest house features a bar serving a selection of tapas. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are also available on request.The tour desk at Recovero can offer information on the surrounding area. It can also arrange guided walks and bicycle rental.Estepona can be found 21 mi from the Posada del Recovero in the Costa del Sol. The historic town of Ronda is just 28 mi away.Posada del Recovero guest house includes a lounge with a fireplace and TV. Guests can also choose to play a variety of board games provided by the property.
- Cristina is a super host, very hospitable, friendly and helpful as well as funny! Would stay there again anytime. The room and location were perfect, it’s in a beautiful, pictoresque little town in the mountains.
- Great location in the heart of the town. Comfortable rooms with all the basics needed. Dinner was wonderful and relaxed, lovely home cooked food.
- Great place to stay in the middle of a wonderful “white village”
- Wonderful place, very comfortable beds, great shower, very clean, nice hostess, delicious homemade food, city parking very close (less than 100 m) It’s definitely worth staying here. It’s worth coming back. The place is worth recommending. Beware.- do not trust your Google car navigation system. Leave your car on city parking on the beginning of the city and check on foot the way to the hotel because of very narrow streets. I recommend a parking lot near , close to the church.
- A charming place to stay in a charming village. The room is bright and cheerful and the location couldn’t be better. You have a great little restaurant one street down with a balcony overlooking the beautiful valley. A fresh fruit platter was included in the breakfast (€3) which was nice. Best of all, though, were the owners and staff. From the moment we walked in and were offered a welcome drink, after a somewhat stressful journey to get there, we felt at home and knew we had made a good choice. Veronica, her husband, and her sister Cristina couldn’t have been friendlier or more helpful. Without going into details, I had a problem with my camera and Cristina didn’t hesitate to offer to lend me hers! Amazingly generous! Gracias mil, Cristina.
One of our best sellers in Ronda! This restored traditional Andalusian house is set in a quiet part of Ronda’s Old Town, 5 minutes’ walk from the famous gorge. Boabdil Guest house offers rooms with free WiFi.Andalusian-style rooms feature tiled floors and a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a balcony or terrace.Breakfast is available at the Boabdil and can be requested in your room. Free tea and coffee is provided, and guests have access to a shared fridge and microwave. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Free public parking is available nearby and the guest house has a tour desk. Ronda Bullring is a 10-minute walk away.
- Service of staff, great breakfast for 5 euro, location, queen room was excellent. The free coffee and tea and use of the kitchen and dining room.
- Highly recommended! Very stylish and charming hotel in the old town of the city. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is great considering the price of only 5€.
- Friendly, caring staff, good location, historic building and surroundings
A really welcoming and comfortable small guest house in a quiet area of the old town. It’s about a ten minute walk from the town centre and a half hour walk from the station.
A generous size room with a balcony looking out over the city walls.
- Amazing guesthouse, very friendly staff, very beautiful and large rooms and bathrooms. We loved the vibe of the hotel. Ten minute walk to the puento nuevo. We loved the fact that this guesthouse is situated in the quiet part of Ronda. Would most definitely recommend to everyone! It exceeded our expectations.
La Perla Blanca – Couples Retreat
One of our top picks in Ronda.Featuring a winery, La Perla Blanca is surrounded by its own vineyards, and is located a 10-minute drive from Ronda. This boutique guest house has free WiFi and an honesty bar.The charming rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV, air conditioning and heating, and a balcony or terrace with views of the countryside. Each private bathroom comes with a bathrobe, toiletries, 2 sinks and hairdryer.This rural retreat offers an outdoor swimming pool, organic vegetable garden, Andalusian courtyard and library available to all guests. A shared dining room with open log fire is also available. Free secure private parking is possible.There is a restaurant and café within 1,650 feet of La Perla Blanca, and a grocery store can be found in Ronda, 3.7 mi away. Sierra de Grazalema Nature Reserve is a 5-minute drive away.
- Great quiet location outside the city of Ronda, very relaxing surroundings. Rooms are spacious, very clean and well decorated. Beds large and comfortable. Breakfast basket is great touch, although a bit repetitive when staying a bit longer. Stewart is a super host, very welcoming and gave us good tips about the area.
- Beautiful setting, very clean, lovely pool and so peaceful.
Stewart was a wonderful host and shared lots of great tips with us about where to go and what restaurants were good nearby. Our rooms were spacious and comfortable with a lovely big bathroom and a nice courtyard to eat breakfast in when it was sunny. The bed was very comfortable. We enjoyed the pool on the hot days. The breakfasts were delicious with fresh fruit, freshly baked croissants and rolls and tasty meats and cheeses.
It was great to have tea and coffee making facilities in our room and the common lounge area also had great snacks and coffee and tea available any time. We had two nice meals at the restaurant next door which was just 5 minutes walk away and also went to Tragata in Ronda for wonderful tapas. We enjoyed it so much we went back a second night. La Perla Blanca is a wonderful relaxed and peaceful place to stay and we’d thoroughly recommend it.
- The pool, the space, Stewart, the host, was able to give excellent recommendations for sightseeing and restaurants, easy parking, lovely breakfast baskets, many different areas within the complex to sit and enjoy a drink or have breakfast.
- A wonderful location in the middle of a vineyard. A swimming pool with many launch chairs for relaxation and easy dipping. Great breakfast basket to carry to your room, pool, and my brother did table overlooking the vineyards, or any place you might desire.
Hostal Virgen Del Rocío
The Hostal Virgen Del Rocío is located in the heart of Ronda, just a few feet from the famous bullring and the Tajo Canyon.Each room in the Virgen del Rocío guest house has a private bathroom, air conditioning, TV and free WiFi.The restaurant serves a wide range of dishes characteristic of Ronda, including the traditional bull’s tail.Most attractions are within 15 minutes’ walk of the hotel, including the Alameda del Tajo Park and the old quarter.
- Great place very close to the famous bridge and shops and restaurants. They offer a discount for a local undergroud parking.
- Perfect location, friendly personel. Little bit too thin walls.
- The room had a small terrace and a lovely view of Ronda. Amazing location, just around the corner from el tajo and the shops and restaurants.
- Nice place for one night stay. The room and the bathroom were clean, toiletries included. Good breakfast for 2,5 euros. Very nice staff.
- It’s called Hostal, but it was really more like a hotel. We had a private room and bath, and it was quite a good-sized room. It was very clean. The hotel is in a great location on a pedestrian street full of restaurants. The famous bridge is a very short walk away, and so was pretty much everything else. You can even walk to and from the train station if you don’t have a lot of luggage.
Pensión Ronda Sol
This bright and simple guest house is located in the center of Ronda, 350 feet from the Alameda Park and Ronda Bullring. It offers a terrace and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Rooms at Pensión Ronda Sol are cozy and feature traditional décor, a desk and a sink, while bathrooms are shared.There are various bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk. The historic quarter is 650 feet away.The Ronda Sol offers tourist information and is 650 feet from Ronda Bus Station and 1,000 feet from Ronda Train Station. Marbella is 31 mi away and you can reach Malaga by car in 90 minutes. Seville is 2 hours’ drive away.
- The location of the hotel is really close to the sightseeings of the city. Also, the common toilet was quite clean. The room was small but for one night is ok. In the price was included breakfast that you can get it in a cafe few steps away from the hotel.
- Excellent value for money, with breakfast included!
- Overall this is a what you pay is what you get hotel. The hotel is very old with outdated furniture however it is in the perfect location for everything and the staff are helpful and friendly. The breakfast is provided by a local cafe, service wasn’t very good nor was the food (warm yogurt) but this may of been because they were busy…
- The location is perfect, that is the main good thing.
- Breakfast breakfast breakfast. We had a lot of churros and a morning coffee which made us very happy. Staff are nice, location is excellent, clean, comfortable albeit a little old. Shared bathroom, still very convenient. Supermarket and cafes around. No kitchen facillities or microwave or anything but that was fine. Great place, spacious room, would definetely recommend. (Its nothing fancy but a very comfortable place to stay)
Hostal Doña Carmen
Centrally located, this Andalusian-style guest house is 5 minutes’ walk from the bullring, the Puente Nuevo Bridge and the old town. It features a 24-hour reception and free WiFi throughout.All simply decorated rooms at Hostal Doña Carmen offer a TV, telephone and a shared bathroom with free toiletries. Some offer a balcony with street views.Staff at the 24-hour reception can recommend activities, bars and restaurants in the local area. Limited private parking is available for an extra charge.Numerous shops, bars and restaurants can be found in the surrounding area. Ronda Bus Station is 4 minutes’ walk from Hostal Doña Carmen. You can also drive to Marbella or San Pedro de Alcántara in approximately 1 hour.
- I had a lovely stay at Hostel Dona Carmen. The staff were super friendly even tho I didn’t speak Spanish, we worked it all out together. It was fun. It’s not the Ritz but it was fantastic for the price, comfy and just what I needed. Centred right in the middle of the shopping district and an easy walk to all of the popular tourist attractions. I had my own room with 2 beds inc my own bathroom which made it comfortable for me. The staff were always in attendance at the front desk. Quiet apart from street noise and included block out blinds. Even inc a TV. Highly recommended. I would stay here again next time I come to Ronda.
- Staffs r very nice n helpful, location very convenient especially to bus station.
good location, about 200m from the bus station and 500m from the rail station.
very friendly welcoming reception staff at all times. We were able to leave our bags til the evening on our departure day – thank you.
I had a bike.
The staff were very helpful and a credit to Ronda tourism.
I had no problems.
The hotel is located near everything within 5 minutes walking distance and I enjoyed my 3 days there, no small part due to Dona Carmen.
- The manager was great. Very accommodating and helpful and kind. He let our friend who was staying at another hotel hang out without any hassle. Also when I accidentally booked for the wrong days, he easily changed the booking to the correct days without any charges or complaints. The Hostel was also in a great location, a few minutes walk from everything.
Hostal La Campiña
Located 1.6 miles from Plaza de Espana, Hostal La Campiña has accommodations with free WiFi in Ronda. 1.7 miles from Iglesia de Santa María la Mayor (Ronda), the property is also 1.5 miles away from Tajo’s Tree-lined Avenue. The property is 1.5 miles from Bullring Ronda.At Hostal La Campiña, every room comes with a closet, a TV and a shared bathroom.Hostal La Campiña has a terrace.Ronda’s New Bridge is 1.6 miles from Hostal La Campiña, while Museum of the city Ronda is 1.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 37 miles from Hostal La Campiña.
- It is not near to centre, but if you have car, you dont have problem. Bathroom is shared, but is clean with hot water. There is also restaurant, but its closed because reconstructure. Staff was perfect, he recomend us another options where go to eat. Price is perfect. For 1 – 2 night is good.
- The rooms are always clean and tied. The owners are very nice and helpfull .. I would recommend this for everyone who needs to have a short stay..
The room was amazing value for money and the staff were kind and helpful.
The bathrooms were very clean and hotel quality.
- Parking out the front, close to supermarket, friendly staff with some English. Tapas in the restaurant were very cheap and tasty.
- As a budget traveller, all I really need is a room with basic facilities at a reasonable price. La Campiña was perfect for my needs! Friendly staff and a convenient bar/grill beneath with wholesome food and great set menu at a reasonable price.
Posada Mirador de Jubrique
Posada Mirador de Jubrique is set in the mountains, an hour’s drive from Ronda and the beaches of Estepona. It offers free Wi-Fi, a terrace and rooms with a balcony and mountain views.The rustic rooms come with a ceiling fan, TV and built-in wardrobe. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Homemade cuisine, and breakfast made with local produce, are offered in the Taha-Baja restaurant, along with wines from Ronda.Guests can relax in the library or in the lounge, which has a fireplace. There is 24-hour reception and a tour desk. You can hire a bicycle and an airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge. Various activities can be organized, such as rafting and bird watching.
Great breakfast and really nice staff.
Really worth a stay in Jubrique
- Beautiful place in a mountains. Staff were talking in english and helped us with all the questions we had. They recommended place for swimming and to look around.
- very friendly, very quiet, pet friendly, very nice mountain views, Internet works well, friendly staff,
- Jubrique I saw lovely, and a fantastic place to base yourself for a week. I spent time cycling around the local area and had a wonderful time. It was a very friendly hotel and village, with fantastic views and beautiful narrow streets.
- Reception staff very helpful with information about the area.
- Great breakfast and really nice staff.
Posada del Fresno
La Posada del Fresno is located in the center of Montejaque, 30 minutes’ drive from Ronda. This guest house features a small spa, free Wi-Fi access and rooms with mountain views.Set in a 19th-century building, the Fresno offers simple, traditional décor. Its rooms have balconies and private bathrooms.The Posada’s restaurant serves traditional, Spanish cuisine. Guests can relax on the Fresno’s pretty, tiled terrace.Montejaque is set within the Sierra de Grazalema National Park. The picturesque mountain towns of Setenil de las Bodegas and Grazalema can be reached within 45 minutes, by car.
Excellent location and such a peaceful, calm place to get ready for some trekking or walk around the spectacular mountains.
Outstanding Staff and yummy breakfast.
Manuel y Fátima.
- The owners are sweet. They have trail maps of some of the local hiking trails.
- The breakfast was very good, excellent location , authentic feel to the accommodation. Given good advice on walks. The town has lovely restaurants.
Please ignore other comments about the owners not speaking English (irrelevant) or the couple being elderly (not true).
But indeed the Posada is a unique and homely place run by lovely people, in a beautiful village, a perfect location for walking and birdwatching.
- This is a unique property renovated by the most lovely couple. He is a hiker, she is a poet. They sent us to the loveliest restaurant with an outdoor covered patio overlooking the mountains. Do not have the pizza only because you do not want to miss the plated menu.
- Excellent location and such a peaceful, calm place to get ready for some trekking or walk around the spectacular mountains.
Casa La Cimada
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, Casa La Cimada in Ronda is located 5 miles from Plaza de Espana. Located around 5 miles from Iglesia de Santa María la Mayor (Ronda), the guesthouse is also 5 miles away from Tajo’s Tree-lined Avenue. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible on site.At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with a hair dryer.Casa La Cimada has a terrace. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Ronda, like hiking.Bullring Ronda is 5 miles from Casa La Cimada. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 37 miles from the guesthouse.
The beautiful house, the owner and her friendliness. We came far too early, the neighbors were taking care on us and were exceptional helpful!
This is a super place as quite as it can be on the country site, for relaxing and living with local people in a really nice equipped and designed house and garden. Ronda is in good reach by bus or taxi. The owner did help in anything we needed.
- Der Garten und Pool war sehr schön. Auch wurden wir nachts herzlich empfangen.
- Todo en general muy bien dolores muy simpática y pablo su sobrino muy agradables y serviciales
- Mooie kamers, gastvrij ontvangen en het ontbijt(typisch Spaans) was ook heel leuk.
- La casa en sí y rodeada de campo. El desayuno muy bueno
- The beautiful house, the owner and her friendliness. We came far too early, the neighbors were taking care on us and were exceptional helpful!
Top Guest Houses In Parauta Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Parauta Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Parauta Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Parauta Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!