10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Paradellas Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Paradellas Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Paradellas Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paradellas Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paradellas Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Paradellas Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Paradellas Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Paradellas Galicia:
Casa pepe is offering accommodations in Parada del Sil. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden and a terrace. Guests can use a bar.At the guesthouse, every room includes a closet. Rooms contain a private bathroom with a bath.Guests at Casa pepe can enjoy a à la carte breakfast.Ourense is 15 miles from the accommodation, while Allariz is 18 miles away. Vigo Airport is 55 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
A Fábrica da Luz
Offering a restaurant, A Fábrica da Luz is located in Ourense. Free Wi-Fi is provided, and a free private parking is available on-site.Rooms at the guest house comes with a shared bathroom with bath or shower. They all have mountains views, and bed linen and towels are provided.Guests can have access to both interior and outdoor dining area, and extras include a laundry with a washing machine. Other facilities offered include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and a games room.At A Fábrica da Luz you will find a garden, a terrace and a bar. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking, bowling and canoeing.The guest house is 19 mi from Auditorium – Exhibition Center and 19 mi from As Burgas Thermal Springs.
- Nice staff. Interesting building located near hiking paths in a secluded area.
- An old electricity plan turned into a comfortable and modern hostel. The location is perfect if you love nature (great hiking trails around), staff is super kind and friendly.
- El lugar es precioso y maravilloso. Los hosteleros unos encantos!!
- Se encuentra en un lugar maravilloso rodeado de naturaleza. Habitación limpia, silenciosa, cama muy cómoda. El personal es muy amable y cercano. Y el desayuno muy rico. Super recomendable!
- Absolutamente todo. Está muy por encima de muchos hoteles con habitación propia.
Pension A Cal
Pension A Cal in Abeleda has a garden and a terrace. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a playground. Both free WiFi and private parking are available on site.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a closet. A seating area is at guests’ disposal in all guest rooms, while selected rooms will provide you with a DVD player.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including skiing, fishing and hiking.Ourense is 21 miles from Pension A Cal.
- Lugar muy tranquilo, sin ruido, en un paraje natural precioso. Cerca hay un embarcaderopara ir de catamarán o en kayak y muchas bodegas qué visitar. También quedan cerca muchas rutas y monasterios. Imprescindible moverse con coche por allí para acercarse a los sitios. El trato bueno, el dueño es muy amable. Desayuno por 5€ por persona algo caro, pero completo.
- Lugar tranquilo para descansar y con todas las comodidades. El desayuno es muy bueno, casero y abundante.
- Todo perfecto, el personal, el trato, las instalaciones … muy agradable y acogedor. Muy recomendable
- El dueño un crack el lugar fabuloso la casa increíble desayuno todos los productos son de elaboración propia artesanalmente 100%
- Trato del personal excelente, te recomiendan sitios para ver y donde comer. Las habitaciones y la pensión en general en muy buen estado, todo muy nuevo, bien cuidado y acogedor. Por la noche no se pasa ningún frío. La ubicación a 10 minutos de Castro Caldelas y a unos 15-20 de las principales bodegas.
Casa Felisa Marcelle
Dating from 1800, Casa Felisa Marcelle offers rooms with superb views over Cabeza de Manzaneda Ski Resort and Cañones del Sil. There is free Wi-Fi, a seasonal outdoor pool, gym and free bicycle use.At Casa Felisa Marcelle you can either book a whole 4-bedroom house or a 2-bedroom apartment. All heated rooms have wooden floors and large windows from which to admire the views. They have flat-screen satellite TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and toiletries, bathrobe and slippers.Breakfast is available at the Felisa Marcelle. There is a bar and a garden terrace with barbecue facilities.Free parking is available nearby and there is 24-hour reception. There is easy access to the N120 Main Road and Monforte de Lemos is a 10-minute drive away.
- Fuimos 6 amigos y nos dieron un apartamento completísimo y moderno, con unas vistas excepcionales y unos servicios de gran calidad. Además, Casa Felisa cuenta con piscina, dos pistas de pádel en perfecto estado, sala de juegos… una experiencia increíble en plena Ribeira Sacra.
- Posizione molto tranquilla e ottima per: visitare i miradores del Cañon do Sil, fare l’escursione sul fiume in catamarano e quella col trenino per i vigneti della zona, visitare Monforte de Lemos e altro ancora. Gentilissimo e disponibile lo staff.
- Instalaciones,ubicación en plena naturaleza y amabilidad propietarios
El trato de la dueña de la casa ha sido estupendo. Te hacía sentir como en casa.
Y las instalaciones estaban muy bien, tenían piscina, padel, ….
- Lo mejor el entorno y la tranquilidad. La piscina muy bien para darte un refrescón y descansar. Los dueños muy amables.
Pension Rustica-Caldelas Sacra
Pension Rustica-Caldelas Sacra is a restored 19th-century guest house, set in Castro Caldelas, 29 mi from Ourense. It features free Wi-Fi and views of the town’s castle.The spacious rustic rooms have a balcony with views over the Ribeira Sacra area. They are heated and come with wooden floors, a sofa and wardrobe. The private bathroom includes free toiletries.You can enjoy the views from the bright lounge, and the guest house has a restaurant serving traditional Galician cuisine. Special diet menus are available on request.There is a 24-hour front desk at Pension Rustica-Caldelas Sacra. The tour desk can provide information on hiking trails, or organize activities such as horse riding, cycling and canoeing.
- A nice bar down the street, was a redeeming feature
Very clean bathroom
Very nice town with a castle and stone houses
Nice decoration in the dining room.
- Nice staff, opened for breakfast early for us as we had a mountain race. Nice room.
- It’s a beautiful old historic building directly across the street from the castle. Lovely location. It also has a good restaurant.
- El trato con el que nos recibió la dueña era muy agradable, el hotel está en una calle céntrica y de fácil aparcamiento aunque sea peatonal.
This quiet guest house is located in the Galician town of San Ciprian de Viñas, 10 minutes’ drive from Ourense and its 13th century cathedral. It offers comfortable rooms with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi.Hostal Sequeiros simply decorated, heated rooms all feature a TV and a fan, while the private bathroom includes free toiletries.Breakfast is served daily and the restaurant offers mixed platters, tapas, sandwiches and Mexican “antojitos” snacks. The bar has a TV, along with pool table, table football and darts.Hostal Sequieros is ideally located for hiking and exploring Galicia’s natural landscape. The Chavasquiera Thermal Zone and Outariz Thermal Baths are just 15 minutes’ drive away. The Montesinho Nature Reserve is 1 hours’ drive away.Free private parking is provided at the guest house, which is 9.3 mi from Allariz and 70 minutes by car from Vigo. The Expourense Exhibition Center is just 4.3 mi from the hotel.
- Close to Monterrey waterpark. Rural bucolic atmosphere
- It was great value for Spain and outside of Ourense. This is better if you have a car and you main objective it so see Canon del Sil or Parada del Sol and that amazing area!!
- Limpio, el personal agradable y sitio para aparcar en la propia parcela
- Estaba limpio y la cama era cómoda. La atención del personal fue correcta.
- Cafe con leche con una magdalena que te regala el camarero que es super majo 1 eurito
One of our best sellers in Monforte de Lemos! Located in Monforte de Lemos, across P. Escolapios monastery, Hostal Medievo features free WiFi throughout the property. This medieval-themed hostal offers a shared lounge with a fireplace and flat-screen TV. There is a public parking located just 150 feet away.Rooms feature a flat-screen TV and air conditioning. The bathroom comes with free toiletries and bath or shower. Some rooms include a seating area.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast at Hostal Medievo. Restaurants and shops can be found within 650 feet from Hostal Medievo.Lugo is 40 mi from Hostal Medievo, while Ourense is 34 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 53 mi from Hostal Medievo.
- The view wasthat just amazing, the room was small but comfortable, the bathroom was nice and clean. Just perfect
- Characterful rooms. Good facilities and excellent staff. The bar/cafe next door is fantastic. Super friendly and excellent food.
- Beautifully decorated room, friendly hosts. This town is a nice stop over in Galicia to go hiking in beautiful landscape.
Céntrico , habitación acogedora , las camas muy cómodas, y la vista desde la habitacion preciosas
Hemos pasado un fin de semana muy bonito, volvería
La señorita que nos recibió ,y nos atendía en el desayuno un encanto
- Ubicación y la atención personal de Tomás y Lorena
MON ComeySueña Guesthouse
MON ComeySueña Guesthouse has accommodations in Monforte de Lemos. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a bar. Free WiFi is available and in-house parking is provided.At MON ComeySueña Guesthouse, each room includes a closet and a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower.The daily breakfast offers Full English/Irish and vegetarian options.Ourense is 22 miles from MON ComeySueña Guesthouse. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 53 miles away.
- Very good value for money, clean and comfortable. Excellent location
- Charming family run property with a lovely quirky atmosphere. Excellent value for money. Spotlessly clean and Excellent customer service. The standard was very high for the price paid and exceeded our expectations. We were made feel very welcome and would return without hesitation.
- Well located, spotlesslu clean, charming decor and outstanding hospitality.
- It was a very homely guesthouse where I felt very welcome and the staff were friendly and helpful. It was presented in a tasteful way décor-wise, quite unique. The food was generous and nice. It was one of the most pleasant hotels yet. An effort was made with me as I am not a Spanish speaker.
- Very friendly staff. Food excellent. Surroundings lovely. Not far from town.
Molinos de Antero
Featuring accommodations overlooking its gardens, Molinos de Antero is set in a 19th-century building with rustic décor. A 10-minute walk from the center of Monforte de Lemos, it offers easy access to the Ribeira Sacra’s walking routes.Set in converted stables, Molinos de Antero offers rooms and apartments with chestnut ceiling beams and exposed stone walls. There is satellite TV and a private bathroom. Apartments include a kitchen and a seating area with a sofa bed. Much of the furniture is restored or recycled.San Vicente Monument is a 10-minute walk from the Antero, while the River Cabe is just 0.6 mi away. Ourense can be reached in 45 minutes by car, while Lugo is 37 mi away.
- The staff was so sweet and helpful. Very large space, very clean and comfortable. High ceilings. The owner left us a fresh cinnamon loaf ? just a beautiful place to stay. Location is a little hike from the train station, but a beautiful getaway !
- La habitación era pequeña pero cómoda, muy tranquila, no se oía nada.
El trato de la responsable estupendo, muy atenta con los clientes y la estancia muy recomendable.
Nos gusto mucho.
- Las instalaciones en general y la amabilidad de Rosenda (la anfitriona).
- Usamos un apartamento, era cómodo de instalaciones, completo para una semana. La ubicación no es en el centro pero es cómodo para entrar y salir con el coche y recorrer toda la zona. Caminando al centro del pueblo son unos 10 o 15 minutos. El personal es super amable y están pendiente de ayudarte y darte facilidades. Las bicas del desayuno deliciosas y el detalle de recibirte con café, leche y azúcar en el apartamento se agradece. ah, y no perderse la joya del Pazo histórico, es un gran secreto que tiene guardado en familia y que es una gozada descubrir, y los burros y el caballol
Casa das Augas Santas
Featuring an on site restaurant, an outdoor swimming pool, and free Wi-Fi, Casa das Augas Santas is located in Augas Santas, a 5-minute drive from Ourense.This guest house offers heated double bedrooms with private bathroom including a bath tub, hairdryer, and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony, and all have a seating area with a sofa. Towels and bed linen are included.The restaurant serves traditional Spanish cuisine, and there is a shared lounge with a fireplace and TV where guests may relax. There is also a garden with barbecue facilities.Casa das Augas Santas is located in a tranquil location and surrounded by chestnut woods. Vigo and the coast is 75 mi away, and you can drive to Santiago de Compostela in a little over an hour.
- The facilities are spotless and very comfortable, and the location in a tiny, historic village is perfect for relaxing, peaceful walks with great views, and for exploring nearby Roman ruins hidden away in the nearby forest. It is also close to the Camino de Santiago Ruta de Plata, and is ideally situated for day trips to many of the most popular destinations in both central Galicia and the Rias Baixes. But the best part of staying with Marina at Casa de Augas Santas is Marina herself. She is a delightful hostess who does her best to ensure that guests enjoy their stay, and she also serves a wonderful breakfast. My wife & I are frequent visitors to Spain and make it a point to include a stop here whenever we visit Galicia.
- Our hostess was perfect, nothing was to much trouble, She cooked us a wonderful 3 course meal on our first night which was excellent. Breakfast was also wonderful. She was full of useful information of where to go for our short trip. No restaurants within walking distance but that didn’t matter because she would cook for you. Would definitely recommend this place to all our friends. Also on the Camino de Santiago walk.
La atención de la propietaria. El cuidado en los detalles.
Good instalación, clean and a Good breakfast. Reae good custodia attention
Marina es increíble , te hace sentir como en tu casa. Poder ir con nuestra perrita y el trato que nos dió a los tres , inmejorable.
Desayuno genial. Piscina enxebre genial. Tranquilidad máxima , entorno precioso.
Solo puedo decir que volveremos.
- Muy bueno el desayuno, y muy atenta la dueña. El hotel precioso. Fuimos a la piscina y estuvimos solos. El pueblecito muy tranquilo.
Top Guest Houses In Paradellas Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Paradellas Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Paradellas Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Paradellas Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!