10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Parada de Arriba Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Parada de Arriba Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Parada de Arriba Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Parada de Arriba Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Parada de Arriba Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Parada de Arriba Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Parada de Arriba Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Parada De Arriba Castile And Leon:
One of our best sellers in Salamanca! Hosteria Sara is located in the historic center of Salamanca, just 350 feet from Plaza Mayor. All rooms feature air conditioning, internet connection and a private bathroom with hairdryer.The guest house is conveniently located within a 1-minute walk of The House of Shells. It is also just 3 minutes from both the old and new Salamanca Cathedrals.The staff are happy to help guests plan their trip around Salamanca, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and suggest places for breakfast.Hosteria Sara has a elevator, and adapted rooms for guests with reduces mobility are available.
- The room was clean and in a good location in the centre of the town and close to the Plaza Mayor. There was cupboard space and a decent shower and the lift was a bonus.
- Excellent location, right in the heart of the city.
- The lady that picked up our call to the office and the gentleman at the office were very nice and helpful. The room was great, very clean, air con, mini-fridge, double glazing and the space looked like it had been recently refurbished. Great location as well. A fantastic deal. I would highly recommend it.
- Right by the Plaza Mayor, perfect location and lovely staff. Good room
- I have stayed several times in the last 5 years at the Hosteria Sara and always enjoyed the experience.
Located in Salamanca Town Center, just 350 feet from Salamanca University, this guest house offers a 24-hour reception with a tour desk and a café-bar next door. Hostal Barcelona’s bright rooms include free Wi-Fi and TV.All rooms feature a modern décor and come with air conditioning, heating, a TV and a private bathroom.Hostal Barcelona’s café is located beside the property and guests can have breakfast there.Hostal Barcelona is located in the Old Town of this historic city, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Salamanca Cathedral is 2,650 feet away and you can walk to the Plaza Mayor in 3 minutes. The popular tapas bars of Van Dyck Street are within a 15-minute walk.
- We were able to walk from the bus station to this hotel and a quick taxi ride got us to the train station. Being on the edge of the old city was very convenient, as everything we wanted to see, was within walking distance. Desk staff spoke little English, and our Spanish is very basic, but good communication was maintained, at a limited level. Clean room and staff happy to store baggage, due to our later departure time.
- Fully modern rooms, A/C good, great location, amazing bargain.
- Good and handy especially for the price … very clean!!!
- Very good hotel for reasonable price. Proximity to downtown, only 5-10 min walk.
- Fabulous location and and exceptional hosting. Very well appointed with a feeling of a property worth significantly more per night. Loved it!
Hostal Plaza Mayor
One of our top picks in Salamanca.Located next to Plaza Mayor Square, 50 feet from main entrance Plaza del Corrillo, this traditional guest house offers free WiFi. Salamanca University and Salamanca Cathedral are just a 5-minute walk away.Decorated in a traditional style, each simple and bright room at Hostal Plaza Mayor offers a mini-fridge, heating, air conditioning, and a flat-screen TV. Some rooms also have a terrace. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer.You can find a wide range of shops, restaurants and characteristic tapas bars in the surrounding streets.
- The room is in an excellent location with parking a five minute walk so be prepared to carry your bags a bit and up the first flight of stairs.
- The location is the best there is in the town of salamanca
- Bed is really comfortable, room size is OK. The location of the hotel is perfect. Staff is really nice and helpful.
- Confortable bed and clean room. Quiet and all I needed as a solo traveler.
- Spent one night. First time I stay at a hostal, would definitely stay at this one again. Although accommodation was quaint, I knew that when I selected this Hostal. Staff was very attentive and cordial. Location was excellent. Rooms were very clean. Felt safe despite location being very central. Just be aware that finding it is a little tricky and that parking in general in Spain is an ordeal, especially if you have a big car (standard size). This location had Private parking was very nice.
Superbly located in the heart of Salamanca, this charming hotel is beside the city’s main plaza.Enjoy simply-decorated bedrooms boasting air-conditioning and heating, and private bathrooms with bathtubs.Keep up-to-date and email your friends using the free, wireless internet connection.The Concejo is located on the pretty Libertad Square. You can enjoy sunny afternoons or your morning espresso in the adjacent cafe.Tour this beautiful city by foot thanks to the Concejo’s fabulous location. You can stroll the enchanting streets and discover typical tapas restaurants and a lively student atmosphere in hidden bars.
Taken a room as scale needed for a longer and more distant trip.
When they arrived, they had my reservation and everything went smoothly. the accommodation is VERY CENTRAL
- Fantastic location. Spacious room. Great aspect on plaza. Comfy beds.
- Unbelievably clean. Very accommodating and friendly reception when I arrived late at night.
- Perfect location next to Plaza Mayor, but far enough away from the music at night on the Plaza.
- Fabulous location! Large room and balcony and very comfortable bed. Also a lift which was an added bonus! If you have a car they can make arrangements for parking for you as well..we parked about 10 mins easy walk from hotel to start with.
- Taken a room as scale needed for a longer and more distant trip.
Alevia is located in a pedestrian street in the Salamanca City Center district, near Plaza de Anaya, 1,000 feet from Plaza Mayor Salamanca and from Salamanca Cathedral, and 1,950 feet from University of Salamanca. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Some rooms include views of the garden or the patio and some of the city Cathedrals. Each room includes a private bathroom with free toiletries.There is luggage storage space at the property.Pontificial University of Salamanca is 350 feet from Alevia, while Art Deco & Art Nouveau Museum is 1,300 feet away.
- Situated in a perfect location right in the center of the old town. Close to all the sites and restaurants with clean modern rooms. The virtual key and check in was very efficient and everything was completed via your phone. The staff were available if needed.
- The location was perfect, right in the city centre. The room was clean and looked modern. Facilities were fine.
- There are only 4 rooms at this hotel and there is never anybody there … not even to let me in although they had my booking and the money in advance … just the cleaning lady each day who was lovely but why no staff?! There was a phone number pinned onto the door when I arrived, so I phoned and within 10 minutes a young girl about 19 years appeared. She let me in and I never saw or heard from her again. As I say, just the cleaning lady was available but there was a notice all over the place saying that if you needed anything to phone that number. I often did that! Still, it was peaceful and in a great location and good value for money, so no complaints from me at least. x Angela x
- Good value for money. The room is very simple but it’s comfortable. It couldn’t be any more central
- That it had a lift and was quiet even though in the busy city centre. Good location.
Hostal Hispanico I
This guest house is 2,150 feet from the Plaza Mayor, in Puerta Zamora, central Salamanca. All air-conditioned rooms have a TV, private bathroom with a shower, and free Wi-Fi.The heated rooms at Hostal Hispanico I are modern in style and decorated in bright warm colors. They feature wooden floors and white furniture.The Hispanico has a tour desk, which can provide guests with information about the city. There is also a luggage storage facility.There are plenty of bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk from the guest house. Calle Van Dyck Street popular for traditional tapas is 1,150 feet away. Salamanca Cathedral is a 20-minute walk away.
- Good location, just 5 minutes walk to the historic centre (Plaza de España). Clean room, has everything you need for a short stay. Pleasant and helpful staff.
Location was excellent, on the edge of the old town, a couple of a minutes walk to Plaza Mayor and easy access to all of the highlights of the old town. Nice decor, good sized room, very clean and had everything I needed. On arrival I was given maps showing all of the places I wanted to visit. Quiet.
Owner spoke English better than I can speak Spanish.
- That it was not expensive. It is located very well in the city. It was clean.
- Location near our friend’s apartment and short walk to Plaza Mayor. Good value
El lugar céntrico, muy cómodo para caminar por los alrededores, fue muy cercano al centro, no tuvimos que movernos mucho para conocer el lugar.
La habitación es cómoda, baño cómodo solo que había que subir escaleras ojo con la gente mayor.. no era mi caso.
Overlooking the historic center of Salamanca, Hostal Mindanao has free Wi-Fi access and bright interiors. This eco-friendly guest house offers rooms with a TV.Exhibitions are held at the Fonseca Cultural Center, 350 feet from the Hostal Mindanao. The famous Plaza Mayor, Casa de las Conchas and Salamanca’s Cathedrals are all 650 feet away.Most rooms at Hostal Mindanao come with a private bathroom while a few of them come with shared bathrooms. They have parquet floors. Some offer views over nearby gardens, and others look out at the Cathedral in the distance.
- Only good for a one night stay, very noisy place. Paper thin walls
- Great welcome. Beach was on the other side of the road. Found a parking space in the side road next to the property. Restaurant downstairs was excellent. Hotel was surprisingly quiet considering we were above the restaurant. I’d say it was cheap and cheerful.
- Everything was very comfortable. The staff were really really friendly.
Excellent location to explore Salamanca on foot.
Very close to undercover parking.
el viaje era por motivos de visita a la familia (pero en la casa del abuelo ya no cabemos tanta gente) por lo que el hostal es perfecto porque esta justo al lado de la casa. es un lugar limpio, confortable, con un buen precio y un trato muy amable.
Ademas la zona esta cerca del centro y del campus pero a la vez en zona tranquila
Hostal Escala Luna
Escala Luna guest house offers free Wi-Fi and is 350 feet from Salamanca’s main square. Located next to The House of Shells, it is 3 minutes’ walk from Salamanca’s old and new cathedrals.The modern, colorful rooms are heated and feature parquet or marble floors. Each has a flat-screen TV, desk, wardrobe and private bathroom with free toiletries. Most rooms overlook a quiet garden. Sheets and towels are provided.Open all day until midnight, the bar and restaurant serves characteristic Castilian cuisine, tapas and grilled meats. A la carte dishes and set menus are available. There is also a vending machine for coffee and cold drinks. A public telephone and reading corner are also available.A laundry service is offered for an extra charge and you can hire a car from the tour desk. Luggage can also be stored at the guest house.
- Awesome location, in the middle of the old town. Nice restaurants can be found just at the doorstep. Friendly staff. There was hot water and the room was clean.
- The staff gave great tips for places to eat & things to see. Best of all is the location a half block from Casa de las Conchas and a block from Plaza Mayor. What a great place to be for Semana Santa! I’ll be back.
- Bed was very comfortable and staff were really helpful.
- Great room for the price, I had a double bed and my own bathroom. It was very clean and comfortable and the staff were great.
- Perfect location, in the middle of the city centre! Everybody was so kind at the hostel. We asked for a car rental and they inmediately called an office in Salamanca. If we needed something, they were so happy to help.
With Free Wi-Fi and a central position in Salamanca, this hotel also has cheerful decor with warming colours and all rooms feature a smart en-suite bathroom. You are 5 minutes from the main square.Named after one of Spain’s greatest artists, the Goya Suites has characterful interiors with typical, Spanish touches and contemporary detailing.While staying at the Goya Suites, enjoy the walking distance to the university, just 10 minutes away and the Santisima Trinidad Hospital, 350 feet away.
- Relaxed staff. Helpful too. Room was cleaned and tidied every day. Bathroom spotless. Good position. Highly recommend.
- Great staff .The place is clean and quiet and close to the city center.
– being at the back, away from the street
– the warm welcome from the receptionnist
– being close to the center
- The location is nice, away from the crowds but close enough to walk to town. Very nice staff. Free parking nearby on weekends.
- Jorge was amazingly helpful and pointed me in the right direction of all the sights to see (and there are a lot of them!). Salamanca is an amazing city. Room was small but very clean and ideal for a short stay.Location of hotel was ideal for a walk into the old part of the city.
Set in a quiet pedestrian street, Hostal Albero offers free Wi-Fi and is 5 minutes’ walk from Plaza Mayor Square. Salamanca Cathedral and the famous University of Salamanca are around 10 minutes’ walk away.Rooms at this guest house feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The old city, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is full of bars and restaurants serving local food and a variety of Spanish tapas.Salamanca Bus Station is 2,650 feet from Hostal Albero.
- Simple room only hostel but well located for city visit. provided safe storage for our bikes
- Very comfortable stay for our stop over. Room was nice and clean.
- The location was amazing for the price, about ten minute walk into the centre of the old town, good parking, Raul was so lovely
- The owner/person in charge was an absolute delight. Thank you
Raul, the man in charge, couldn’t have been nicer.
Good location too.
Top Guest Houses In Parada De Arriba Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Parada de Arriba Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Parada de Arriba Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Parada de Arriba Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!