10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pandiello Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Pandiello Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pandiello Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pandiello Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pandiello Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pandiello Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pandiello Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Pandiello Asturias:
Hostal Poncebos is 1,650 feet from Bulnes Funicular Railway on the Cares Route in the Picos de Europa National Park. Rooms have free Wi-Fi and views over Cares River and the mountains.All rooms are heated and feature light wood furniture, and most have a TV and a private bathroom. Those with shared bathroom facilities come with a sink in the room.A free breakfast is offered in the cafeteria and restaurant. Hostal Poncebos also has a vending machine for drinks.Free on-site parking is available. The A8 Motorway is a 30-minute drive away and it is around 62 mi to Santander and Gijón from Hostal Poncebos.
- There are parking slots next to the hostel. We could use them even before check-in. Very friendly service and the location for hiking on “Ruta del Cares” is perfect.
The super chilled and friendly manager made a huge effort. Even though we arrived as the restaurant was closing he kept it open fpr us, and managed to russle up a vegetarian dish for my gf.
Poured us some huge measures at the bar as a night cap too. Rooms clean and good enough. Breakfast basic, but a good place nevertheless.
- Wonderfull place, very nice, polite and helpfull waiters, especially Senior Ramiro.
- Family business fit for purpose, super clean, lovely staff.
- The location is absolutely amazing and the experience of going up in the funicular was really fun with our children aged 7 and 9. Bulnes is a real must see, so stunning!! We walked back down which took us an hour and a quarter but was absolutely fine with the children although some parts were quite challenging, but more so for us then for the children! At the bottom we had a swim in the icy cold mountain water which was incredible as well. All in all an experience we’ll never forget and hope to do again one day.
Hostal Casaño in Arenas de Cabrales has 2-star accommodations with barbecue facilities and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is available and on-site parking is provided.Llanes is 9 miles from Hostal Casaño, while Potes is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and helpful. Kitchen area is a great bonus
- I got exactly what i paid for and the staff was helpful and nice.
- Having a kitchen area to prepare our own meals was a real plus as well as giving us the opportunity to meet and talk to the other residents. The location was great to get to some wonderful walks.
- Kitchen in the hotel for common use. Outdoor BBQ type, burners, fridge, and so we had some great homemade meals. Very clean. Small town and quaint with hard – working service oriented owners to help as needed.
- Stunning mountain views from the balcony. Very friendly staff. Useful to be able to use the kitchen area. Good location for visiting various sites.
Hostal el Duje
Offering a restaurant and bar, Hostal el Duje is located in the small village of Tielve. This guest house is set in the Picos de Europa National Park.Each room has free WiFi, heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms also offer mountain views.You can enjoy local dishes, including fabada stew, cheesecake and the famous cabrales cheese, at the on-site restaurant. There is also a bar with a terrace overlooking the mountains, and a traditional cheese shop.Hiking is popular in the surrounding countryside and the property is 3.1 mi from the Cares Trail. The coastal town of Llanes is 28 mi from Hostal el Duje.
- The owners were really kind. For breakfast they served homemade cheese. The location iš great If you go hiking to the mountain.
- Great location away from main tourist area. Quiet & clean with good views. Helpful staff & good traditional food available at good price from the bar/restaurant. Able to cope with wife’s food allergies.
- Nice homemade fabada and close to sotres and the beatiful Cares walking route.
Entorno espectacular, trato cercano, familiar y muy atento en todo momento.
Habitación limpia y cómoda.
El queso cabrales buenísimo.
- Las señoras encantadoras y muy atentas. Repetiremos sin duda. Todo muy bien.
Casa Rural La Corrolada
Set at the foothills of Picos de Europa National Park, Casa Rural La Corrolada is located in Avín. Offering free on-site parking, the heated guest house has impressive views and breakfast buffet.Each room with rustic-style features a TV and private bathroom with a bathtub and hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are included. There is a shared lounge and furnished terrace available for guests.Casa Rural La Corrolada is 5 minutes’ drive from a variety of traditional bars and Astuarian restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Ribadesella is 25 mi away and Llanes is 30 minutes’ drive. Oviedo is 53 mi away as well as Gijon. Asturias Airport is 81 mi from the property.
- The house was an old traditional house, and very nice. the host was very nice too and really friendly
- Wonderful hostess, great, quiet country setting, well kept, interesting old house. Everything just great!
Fina, the owner, is a dream. So kind. I got sick while I was there, and she went beyond the call of duty to help. She made me rice, was available to everything I needed. She made me feel well taken care of.
Also, what I like about the place is that there’s this cute balcony, and also this indoor living room with couches. It’s very comfortable. And the old stone house is well decorated. It’s quite charming.
Todo está perfecto pero Josefina es la persona ideal para recibir turistas o viajeros como lo quieran llamar.estacionamiento muy cómodo..
Volvería sin dudarlo.limpieza impecable.
Adriana y Ruben Argentina
Desayuno completo y todo listo en la mesa.
Destaco la gran amabilidad de la dueña Fina, de carácter cercano, nos preparó papilla de fruta para nuestro bebé cada mañana. Majisima.
La casa muy cuidada y comodisima la cama, no falta de nada.
This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. Located 1,300 feet from Llanes Train Station, Pension Iberia offers simple and value for money rooms with free WiFi. The closest beach is within 15 minutes’ walk of the guest house.Each room at iberia features a TV and comes with private or shared bathroom facilities. Bed linen and towels are provided.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing.Santander Airport is 56 mi away.
- Well located. No frills but clean and comfortable and good value for money compared to some other locations on Spain north coast.
- The woman who checked me in was super friendly even though I didn’t know any Spanish, she was really helpful.
- Very friendly host, honest and helpful with some tips on what to see. Good parking space, clean and comfortable room. Thank you very much.
- The town centre location was convenient but also a disadvantage as locals were very noisy outside until 3am each night!
- la amabilidad del personal, la localización, y el encanto del edificio
Pensión Casa Corro
Set in a small village in the Asturian countryside, Pensión Casa Corro offers bright rooms with river or mountains views. Picos de Europa Nature Reserve is 30 minutes’ drive away.Each room at Casa Corro is fitted with parquet flooring and comes with a TV and a wardrobe. The private bathroom has a bath or shower; and towels and bed linen are also provided.There is an on-site bar; and a restaurant serving traditional dishes is in the same building.The location is perfect for outdoor activities and for exploring the surrounding environs. Staff at the reception can provide more information on what the area has to offer.
- La habitación muy bien para pasar la noche una persona. Estaba todo muy limpio. La dueña majísima y muy atenta.
- Locatie en aanwezigheid van eten en drinken voor een normale prijs
- Todo. Las habitaciones están muy bien, limpio, cómodo, tranquilo, muy amables y buena ubicación. Aix… Muy familiares!
- Muy amables y atentas. La habitación bien por el precio, con todo lo necesario.Lo mejor realmente es el trato de la dueña y su familia. En el bar de abajo además se come bien, abundante y barato.
El tamaño de la habitacion esta bien y las camas muy comodas. En general las instalaciones son antiguas pero si se quiere solo para dormir es mas que suficiente. La ubicacion es perfecta para hacer rutas (cares, bulnes…) y esta a 35
Min de cangas de onis y Llanes.
Located in Arenas de Cabrales, Hostal Naturaleza features a garden, terrace and shared lounge. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible on site.At the guesthouse, all rooms have a closet. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and a bath, while certain rooms will provide you with a balcony. All rooms at Hostal Naturaleza are equipped with a seating area.A à la carte breakfast is available daily at the property.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Arenas de Cabrales, like cycling.Llanes is 9 miles from Hostal Naturaleza, while Potes is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- El entorno y muy buenos colchones. Lo bien que se descansa
- Mejoraria varias cosillas pero en general bien en relacion al precio pagado.
- La dueña es amable y te ayuda a organizar tus actividades
El trato y la información de los anfitriones.
Las posibilidades que ofrece para realizar actividades en la naturaleza.
Bueno… el entorno es muy bonito. Puedes dormir con el murmullo del río y ver amanecer viendo la montaña.
Y al segundo día parece que el personal se relajó un poco y se mostró más afable.
También el segundo día quitaron las telas de araña de la habitación y pusieron funda en la almohada supletoria.
Set in Arenas de Cabrales, EL Molino features a garden. The property has a terrace, as well as a shared lounge with a TV. Guests can make use of a bar.At the guest house, rooms are equipped with a wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries and bath or shower. Some rooms have a mountain view.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Llanes is 8.7 mi from the accommodations. Santander Airport is 50 mi away.
Only €20 , you can’t beat that. 5min walk into the lovely village for a few beers and food.
Room and shower was excellent
- La localización y el entorno perfectos para relajarse. Habitación grande y bien cuidada. La terraza genial. El desayuno buenísimo y abundante.
- Lugar muy curioso, limpio y con habitaciones amplias. La chica de recepción fue muy amable con nosotros.
- La casa se encuentra a 5 minutos andando al centro del pueblo. Pasa un arroyo por ella que la hace tener un encanto especial. La ubicación y las vistas de Picos de Europa desde la terraza eran espectaculares. Los propietarios, tanto David como su padre muy amables, nos ayudaron con todas nuestras dudas. Una mención especial a María por todos los consejos y facilidades que nos dio, por cierto “La Covaciella” espectacular.
- Todo. Especialmente el exterior, y el sonido del rio que pasa por debajo cuando llegaba la hora de dormir.
- Only €20 , you can’t beat that. 5min walk into the lovely village for a few beers and food.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Pensión Toranda is located in the Asturian country village of Niembro, 5 minutes’ drive from Toranda and Torimbia Beaches. It offers a garden and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The rooms at the Toranda feature colorful, rustic décor. Each one comes with a mini-bar, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.The charming garden at Pensión Toranda has a barbecue and fruit trees. Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Asturias.With good access to the A-8 Motorway, the property is 20 minutes’ drive from Ribadesella and 13 minutes from Llanes. Santander and Oviedo are around an hour’s drive away.
- Very clean, secure location with a warm welcome. Lovely room with coffee maker
- Staff were very friendly when we arrived even though it was almost midnight. Only issue was we don’t speak a word of Spanish and the staff don’t speak English so there were a few communication issues but we got there in the end. Nice location as is very quiet and view of the mountains from the room. Only 5 min drive to nearest beach and also 5 mins to nearest supermarket. Good parking as property is secured by a gate so felt safe leaving car there. Rooms are clean and spacious, plenty of room for storage of suitcases.
- Los dueños muy amables, espacio grande y tranquilo situado en buen lugar, limpio y acogedor. Volvería sin dudarlo
- La ubicación es perfecta, siempre con aparcamiento.
- Habitantes cómodas y muy limpias, en una buena localización
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located in Niembro, in the beautiful Cantabrian Coast, Casa Mariví guest house offers apartments and double rooms with a terrace, just 5 minutes’ walk from Niembro Beach. Llanes is 5.6 mi away.Split up in 2 levels, the property offers mountain and river views. On the first floor, double rooms come with satellite TV, wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Guests have access to a kitchenette. Upstairs, there is an apartment that comes with 1 bedroom, satellite TV, a private bathroom with a shower and a private kitchenette with a stove, toaster, microwave and coffee machine.Casa Mariví is well located for outdoor activities such as hiking and horse riding. You can also go canoeing down the River Sella 9.3 mi away.The seaside town or Ribadesella is a 20-minute drive away and a 45 minutes’ drive will take you to Picos de Europa Nature Reserve.
- The property is situated in a village within walking distance (10 mins and 30 mins) of very nice beaches. It is very clean and serviced daily by friendly staff. There are at least three bars/restaurants nearby. There are about five apartments in the property with a shared kitchenette. The manager lives on site.
- Very friendly owners who made every effort to speak some English. Comfortable small appartment. Lovely little village with a good resturant close by. Near some great beaches.
Muy buena localización, en un paraje natural precioso , ideal para el relax y cerca de Llanes por si necesitas más actividad y con una amplia oferta culinaria.
Además habíamos reservado una habitación con derecho a cocina y nos la sustituyeron por un apartamento, así q estuvimos genial!
- Nos gustó mucho. La habitación y el baño muy limpio y moderno. La ubicación fenomenal para ir paseando a la playa y a rincones cercanos con mucho encanto. Pueblo tranquilo y acogedor.
Lugar maravilloso con mucho encanto
Nos gustó mucho y volveremos
Top Guest Houses In Pandiello Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pandiello Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pandiello Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pandiello Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!