10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pals Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Pals Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pals Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pals Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pals Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pals Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pals Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Pals Catalonia:
One of our top picks in Pals.Hostal Barris is located in central Pals, just 5 minutes’ drive from the beaches of the Costa Brava. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TV.The rooms feature tiled floors. Each one comes with a fridge and a private bathroom.Private parking is also available for free. You can drive to Girona Airport in 55 minutes.There are 3 pitch and putt golf courses within 3.1 mi and you can go scuba diving in the Medas Islands, which are a 15-minute drive away. Medieval towns like Peratallada, Palau Sator and Ullastret are within a 20-minute drive and the beaches of Begur, Calella and Llafranc are less than 15 minutes’ drive away.
- The property was in a good position for Pals old town walking distance. It was very clean and comfortable the owner couldn’t have done more for us having free secure parking was great we also went to bar Can Maimir both nights we were there had great food and service as well both highly recommend
Within walking distance of old centre, shops, restaurants etc.
- This is our second visit to this hotel. Great price quality relationship. The rooms are very clean and the hotel owner is always very polite and friendly. The location is perfect for visiting Pals and the surrounding area. Nothing is more than a short drive away.
- The host was a particularly good fellow and more than once went out of his way to help. Excellent car parking arrangements. Quiet area in a historic village. Easy access to the property from the main road.
Perfect and very kind staff
Very good service and quality
Hostal Can Bassalis
Hostal Can Bassalis is set in countryside in Massos de Pals, a 5-minute drive from Pals Beach and Pals Golf Course. It features an outdoor pool and garden, free Wi-Fi and free parking.Featuring tiled floors, rooms have air conditioning and heating, a work desk and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and toiletries.A continental breakfast is served at the Can Bassalis guest house. There is also a terrace bar with a TV. A communal kitchen is available for guest use, upon request and for an extra charge.Guests can use the communal laundry room. Hostal Can Bassalis has a tour desk and Girona Airport is 33 mi away. You can drive to the French border in an hour.
- Excellent hotel in the middle of Catalunya’s hills, with a very good swimmming-pool.
- Very clean and comfortable, staff very very nice and good breakfast for good price.
- Super nice family that owns. Well located between pals and begur (10-15min from both). Simple place but really good.
- Extremely friendly staff working in the hostel and very helpful. Will definitely book this again if I’m around. Thank you!
Relaxing and very quiet place , all night without any noise.
Room very big and clean.
Very good breakfast ( buffet ) with local food.
Friendly and helpful owner.
very close to the beach and touristic places
One of our top picks in Palafrugell.Built in 1605, Hostal l’Estrella is located in Palafrugell. It features a unique architecture, original wooden rooves and beautiful gardens. Rooms are stylish and comfortable, with colorful painted walls and natural light.Some rooms at Hostal l’Estrella includes a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is also available.Hostal l’Estrella is in the city center of Palafrugell, just 650 feet from the main square and the market.Located in Costa Brava, Hostal l’Estrella is only 1.6 mi from Calella, Llafranc and Tamariu beaches. There is a bus stop close to the guest house. Girona Airport is 50 minutes’ drive away and Barcelona is 120 kma away.
- easy access to everywhere in town. lovely courtyard. free public parking nearby.
- Location near restaurants very good. Breakfast fine
- The place in the town, its super nice yard with cafe terrace!
- Super nice owner, very helpful. The room was clean and facilities were okay. But the best thing about this hostel is its magical atmosphere, super patio with music and parties, where you can meet local people and other tourists. It is a perfect place to stay when exploring beautiful little towns by the beach. I would definitely come again?
- Cute rooms, excellent breakfast and fantastic location.
Hostal Restaurante Es Bas
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hostal Restaurante Es Bas is 150 feet from Sa Riera Beach, located 1.2 mi from Begur. It offers free Wi-Fi and a restaurant with a terrace overlooking the beach.All rooms come with a fan and flat-screen TV. There is a desk, wardrobe and private bathroom with free toiletries. Some room offer Mediterranean Sea views.A free breakfast is offered in the à la carte restaurant, which serves market cuisine. There is a bar and packed lunches can be requested.There is a lounge with coin-operated computers for additional internet access. Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. Pals Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away.
The location is amazing, the room on the 2nd floor has great view of the sea
We loved our sandwiches for breakfast, really great. Fresh orange juice and the coffee is really really good.
- It’s location! Right next to the beach and a nice hiking trail along the beach! Our room had a view of the water. The staff were very helpful and friendly.
Restaurant placed direct to the beach
- The rooms and facility are very basic. However, it does have a great location just a few steps from a beautiful beach in a tiny village. The included breakfast was perfect for us- croissant, ham, cheese, coffee and fresh orange juice. The service at the restaurant was good. The rooms were very clean and beds were comfortable. breakfast is served on the terrace above the beach-lovely location.
- Beautiful village of Sa Riera. Close to the beach. Rooms were basic, but clean. Good breakfast. Very good value for money.
- The location is amazing, the room on the 2nd floor has great view of the sea
Set 5 minutes’ drive from Calella and Llafranc Beaches in the Costa Brava, Hostal Plaja is located in Palafrugell. Featuring free Wi-Fi, the stylish guest has a bar and breakfasts.Each bright room offers a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are included. There is a garden and terrace available for guests, as well as a shared lounge with a fireplace.Hostal Plaja is 10 minutes’ walk from a wide variety of shops, bars and Catalan restaurants. Les Gavarres National Park is 1.2 mi away and the surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or sailing.Palamos is 10 minutes’ drive away and the center of Girona is 31 mi from the property. Costa Brava Airport is a 45-minute drive from the property.
- The owners are very nice people….they made us feel to stay home!!
- Every aspect was excellent, the owner and her son were exemplary.
- It was family-like experience in the hostel. We feel like home. Really appreciate it.
We had an incredibly friendly welcome from Carmen (Owner) and her family.
My daughter and i stayed for 4 nights and visited a concert at the stunning Cap Roig Botanical gardens.
The Hotel is central to Palafrugell and well connected to transport to local beaches, airports.
Amenities are basic but super clean. We would like to visit again!
- Excellent location, the staff is friendly and the room is clean and nice. It also has a balcony. Super good option and it’s cheap
Hostalet Dels Indians Guest House.
One of our top picks in Begur – and a guest favorite. Hostalet dels indians Guest house is set in the center of Begur. This colonial house dates from 1866 and features charming rooms and a shared lounge with a fireplace.Bright rooms at B&B Hostalet dels Indians have attractive décor in antique-romantic style, heating, and access to a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer. There is free WiFi available throughout.You can reach the Costa Brava’s beaches in less than 15 minutes by car. Palafrugell is less than 5 mi away.
The hospitality from Antonia was second to none, from the moment you arrive to when you leave you are treated as part of her family.
The rooms are fabulous with high ceilings and there is a lounge where you can sit and relax. Attached to the room I stayed in is a large balcony patio to sit out on and watch the world go by. Even though it is on one of the main pedestrian streets in Begur the property is quiet. I would definitely recommend Hostalet Dels Indians as a perfect place to stay in Begur for location, comfortable rooms and an amazing breakfast!
- Wonderful staff, especially Antonia who is so kind and cares about the well-being of all the guests. Great breakfast, very good wines. A house with a very nice atmosphere.
Antonia and her daughter made us feel so comfortable in their beautiful guesthouse.
My boyfriend and I are vegan and she really went out of her way every day to give us a delicious breakfast on the terrace, all set with beautiful glass and tableware.
We were made to feel super comfortable and it’s amazing to stay in a lovely historic building.
The guesthouse is right in the centre of Begur and close to everything that we needed.
- The house is very beautiful and in a wonderful location. The breakfast was fantastic, a pity we could only stay for one night.
- The customer service. Antonia is a fabulous guest and makes you feel at home. She is really caring and lovely. The breakfast in the garden was the best and we could enjoyed a chat to with her.
- The hospitality from Antonia was second to none, from the moment you arrive to when you leave you are treated as part of her family.
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. This pleasant guest house is located 1.9 mi from the historic center of Begur. It offers cozy rooms with a balcony and scenic sea views, a terrace and free Wi-Fi, 1,150 feet from Fonda Beach.Hostal Ondina’s heated rooms are bright and feature functional decor and tiled floors. All have a private bathroom with hairdryer and room service is available.Ondina’s restaurant offers traditional Catalan and Mediterranean dishes made with local produce. There is also a bar area and packed lunches can be provided for days out.You can go diving and snorkeling at Aiguablava Beach, 2,300 feet away, and the Fornells Coves, just 650 feet away. The Serres de Pals and Playa de Pals Golf Resorts are 15 minutes away by car.Hostal Ondina offers car rental and free private parking. It is located around 31 mi from Girona and its airport.
- Direct view on the ocean from the restaurant and terasse.
- The room was simple, comfortable and clean; the bed was firm. The menu is filled with fresh seafood and it’s well prepared. We found the staff to be very helpful, especially Susana.
- Ok place if you just want bed for a night……it does have a balcony , well more of a space outside the room and you can see the sea
- the first room we got had see view, but directly faceing the street and a walk through balcony, facing east. So it wasnt comfortable to leave door or window open and it was really hot and noisy. We could change to another room without problems after one night. This one was quiet with a private nice balcony and not so warm.
- The sheets were clean; clean towels; one young waitress was very friendly and warm, always smiling; the other personnel were too busy and too tired to communicate with us.
La Masia de Tamariu
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. La Masia de Tamariu is located in Tamariu, just 5 minutes’ drive from various beautiful coves on the Costa Brava. This charming property has a terrace with an outdoor pool and mountain views.The spacious, country-style rooms at La Masia de Tamariu feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Each room offers mountain views. Bed linen and towels are provided.The property serves a continental breakfast every morning. There is also a bar where you can enjoy a drink throughout the day. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. There are many charming towns along the coast, and you can enjoy a range of water sports nearby. Girona is 50 minutes’ drive away, and you can drive to central Barcelona in around 1.5 hours.
- A lovely guest house – Claudia could not do enough for us and was very helpful. Even ironing our clothes for the wedding we went to! Clean, comfortable and a lovely breakfast.
- Nice continental breakfast. Very authentic place. Pleasant staff.
- Lovely lady in charge. Fabulous pool and sundeck. Quiet with on street parking.
- Claudia was a fabulous host and provided us with a map and many recommendations of things to do and see around Tamariu. The hotel was super clean and had many lovely touches. Room was very clean and provided everything needed for a great stay.
- Characterful property set high on a hill above Tamariu – a bit too far away to walk to the village. The host, Claudia, was very friendly and constantly asking if everything was ok, offering more coffee etc. Great to have a late check out of 12 noon. Continental breakfast (only one cereal choice) but plenty of fruit, yoghurt, croissants etc – also sandwiches, muffins and biscuits in packs – ideal to take away for later in the day.
Hostal La Gola
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Set in a peaceful, natural location, where the Ter River meets the sea, Hostal La Gola is perfect as rural getaway, and is just a short walk from the beach.This small hotel boasts simple, clean and well-lit rooms, where you can enjoy rest and tranquility. There are also apartments available, equipped with kitchens, where you can prepare your own meals.Surrounded by gardens, this hotel provides a lovely setting for sunbathing during the day, or strolling and admiring the sunsets in the evening.In the evening you can dine in the on-site restaurant, La Gola, where you can sample local-style cuisine in a charming setting.
- Perfect for anybody looking for a quiet location near the sea, yet near enough to other areas to visit (Montgri, etc). Basically need a car to get here though.
The food in my the restaurant was great, and good value for money
la posizione dell hotel è perfetta in un luogo silenzioso e vicino al mare , ottimo per passeggiate . le camere sono semplici un po carenti per quanto riguarda i servizi di base manca un frigo e qualcosa per per appoggiare la roba. il cambio delle lenzuola e degli asciugamani avviene solo una volta alla settimana e questo non è bene
ottima colazione inclusa nel prezzo e il servizio di pranzo e cena
- Hostal injustamente valorado con una sola estrella…es totalmente merecedor de al menos tres…bien ubicado a 20 minutos de cualquier playa…muy limpio,con un servicio humano profesional inmejorable y un restaurante increible
- situation geographique, le personnel est très agréable.
Hostal Sa Barraca
One of our best sellers in Begur! Offering beautiful views of the surrounding, Hostal Sa Barraca offers accommodations in Begur. Free WiFi is provided, and a free private parking is available on-site.All rooms come with a furnished terrace with sea views, and a private bathroom with bath and toiletries. Hairdryers are available from reception.There is a tour desk at the property. Car hire is available at this guest house and the area is popular for horse riding.Aiguablava Beach is 1.2 mi from the property, while Begur Beach is 0.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 23 mi from Hostal Sa Barraca.
This little gem is hidden in the hillside. Beautiful quiet location. Juan and Peil are so lovely friendly and ensure you have all you need.
We had breakfast each morning so fresh and a choice. Juan prepared all the food each morning.
The bungalow is quaint comfortable lots of communal space It is extremely clean and bedrooms cleaned daily.
The outside terrace is perfect the view of Aiguablava Bay is stunning
We travelled each day to different areas so pretty and unspoilt.
We would recommend a car as the bungalow is outside the town. A taxi into Begur at night was 28.00 euros return well worth it for a evening dinner nightly in beautiful Begur
Our first visit but definitely not the last.
Highly recommend this accommodation. It was Home from Home lovely you have a kitchen to use with everything you need for breakfast lunch and simple dinners if you want to use it. We made a picnic each day. Juice and coffee on the balcony each morning perfect wake up start
We have just spent a delightful few nights at Hostal Sa Barraca. The location is outstanding with beautiful views over the Mediterranean. Our bedroom and bathroom were spacious and spotlessly clean with a large private terrace surrounded by trees
A delicious breakfast was served on the lovely dining terrace. The staff Juan and his wife were friendly helpful and fun.
Thee was a steep path to the coastal path leading to the beaches and coves ( about twenty minutes ) Wonderful swimming and great seafood lunches at Aiguablava
We will be back !
- Amazing feeling just like home! Juan cannot do enough! Such nice people! Amazing! ❤️
- We loved our stay at Sa Barraca. We had a pretty room with a lovely view from the private terrace. The owners were so welcoming, friendly and helpful. They definitely made our stay more memorable!
Loved the amazing views that you can enjoy both in the shared terrace and the private balcony! The place was cosy, tastefully furnished, and this along with the warmest most friendliest hosts really made it feel like a home away from home. A good supermarket was also just a stones throw away, so we always had fresh bread.
Looking forward to returning 🙂
- This little gem is hidden in the hillside. Beautiful quiet location. Juan and Peil are so lovely friendly and ensure you have all you need.
Top Guest Houses In Pals Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pals Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pals Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pals Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!