10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Palmanova Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Palmanova Majorca is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Palmanova Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palmanova Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palmanova Majorca. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Palmanova Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Palmanova Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Palmanova Majorca:
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hostal Roberto is located just 300 feet from the beach in Palmanova, a 10 minute walk from Mallorca’s lively Magaluf resort. It offers simple rooms with a balcony and private bathroom.The Roberto has a bar with a terrace, where there is a pool table. There is a variety of restaurants within a 5-minute walk in Palmanova.The staff at the front desk can help booking tickets for guided tours, live shows and other events. Car and bike rental are also available.There are 4 golf courses within a 10 minute drive of the Roberto. You can drive to Palma Airport in under 20 minutes from the property.
- Location was excellent. Room was spacious and clean. Bed was comfortable. Staff were friendly and welcoming. Drinks were reasonably priced.
- Clean, quiet and has everything you need. No frills but Roberto is there all day from early morning and his lovely daughter looks after you at night. Whatever you need they will be there to help you. Great location near to all of Palmanova’s offerings. If you’re just after somewhere to stay on a budget, book now, you won’t be disappointed!
- Great price/quality relation, good location, very friendly staff, would definitely stay here again!!
- The staff/owners were amazing, Emma, Laura & Roberto are all so friendly & inviting, super helpful & great to chat with. They really made our stay comfortable and easy.
- This hotel was super close to everything we needed/wanted. We were a stones throw away from the beach plus lots of restaurants and bars, so we had lots of choice. Everything that we wanted to do was within walking distance and the area was lovely. The family that run this hotel are lovely and were very helpful answering any questions we had. We were really pleased with our choice of accommodation for our holiday as it was within our budget and in an excellent location.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in a quiet area of Magaluf, Hostal Jakiton is under 5 minutes’ walk from Son Matias and Magaluf Beaches. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private balcony.The rooms at the Jakiton feature tiled floors and simple, smart décor. Each one comes with a ceiling fan and private bathroom.The Jakiton’s restaurant serves Mediterranean food. There is also a bar with a terrace.The Katmandu House of Attractions is 10 minutes’ walk from the Jakiton, and you can walk to the BCM Nightclub in 5 minutes. Mallorca Airport is 25 minutes’ drive away.
- The room is very well equipped, air conditioning, fridge, etc. whatever you might need. Ample storage: lots of racks, closets. Very close to the restaurants and nightlife, but still quiet. Easy parking.
- Location is excellent, clean and comfortable. Great air-con and the little restaurant downstairs is ace for a decent breakfast ….
- Very clean and quiet. The rooms have air conditioning and a small balcony. You can eat breakfast in the restaurant downstairs (for 4-5 euros).
- Good locarion away from noise. Basic but clean rooms.
- Excellent A/C and very quiet. Room was spot on with tea/coffee facilities and maid called each day.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located on the beachfront in Palmanova and featuring a terrace, Villa Oleander has free WiFi. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. Every room is equipped with a balcony with a garden view.At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a closet. Selected rooms also offer a kitchen with an oven, a microwave and a toaster. The rooms have a seating area.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Villa Oleander.Palma de Mallorca is 7 miles from the accommodation, while Paguera is 5 miles from the property. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 11 miles away.
- Beds were very good, room was fine. Tea and coffee always available, Manager Zoli very freindly and quick to try and resolve problems (No hot water for 2 days and drain smells in room). Off road parking was by arrangement beforehand.
- It is a very nice villa with cute terrace, sun-beds, garden, very clean, with very kind house owners that provide us with everything necessary for our stay incl. sun protection cosmetics. The villa is not so big but very homy with one common dinning room and a kitchen – very clean, fully equipped and also supplied with coffee, milk, fruits, cornflakes, small snacks available for free to use. The villa is very close to everything and at the same is situated on a very quiet street – close to the beach of Palma Nova, to the bus station, all restaurants, supermarkets, taxi stop, on a walking distance or a few stops from Magaluf…very convenient place to stay.
- Very nice people who manage this property, close to the beach. We love Palmanova.
Everything ! The location, the 3 bedrooms house with the little swimming pool, the AC in August as it’s getting very hot there at this time of the year, the beach is 5 mins walk same as lots of restaurants, bars etc.
We met the hosts as well and they were very friendly too, even shared a few drinks with them at the bar nearby for our last night.
I would definitely come back here and highly recommend travellers or family to stay here too 🙂
Thanks Z and K.
Sissi and Sharne from NZ
- Villa Oleander is truly a hidden gem in Palmanova. It’s so quiet, comfortable and spacious (as well as very close to the beach and restaurants) we opted to stay in two nights to enjoy it. It has everything you need – wifi, AC, TV, a large fridhe freezer which Andrei kindly stocked with essentials, beer and wine. He is such a good host, he came daily and took our recycling away and was attentive to our every need. And the price is extremely reasonable. We couldn’t recommend the place more highly!
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Amistad is set in a tranquil street in the heart of Paguera, 150 feet from a bus stop. Tennis Academy Mallorca is just 350 feet from the accommodations and offers various services.This formed residential house has 19 rooms. Each room has unique decoration and come with a safe, fridge and WiFi.The area is ideal for hiking, golfing, cycling and sports overall.Transfer from and to the airport is available upon request.
- The place is really charming and my room was clean and cozy. The Staff has always been very kind and available to help. Breakfast is good despite it is too German-oriented (as the whole town). It is 5 minutes far from the beach and from the main street where all the shops and restaurants are located. The bus stops are very close and there’s also a free parking lot right in front of the main entrance. If I ever come back to Peguera I will surely choose Amistad again!
- Great budget place for a short trip. Good central location, nice breakfast. Would recomend .
- Excellent room, with good facilities, brilliant bathroom and very clean. Well worth it for the money. Little extras like Aircon and safe were free and also a fridge in the room.
- A very pleasant, quiet and comfortable location. We liked the pleasant, cool room, the shady terrace overlooking the flower garden. The very friendly hosts, always with the smile on their lips, were always concerned about helping in any problem. Very good and consistent breakfast. Organized public parking, free of charge, right in front of the hotel. Good location, close to the central boulevard and the beach. Whenever I come back to this hotel.
- The location was excellent. The staff were very helpful, nothing was too much trouble. The staff were very accommodating at breakfast.
La Mimosa Guesthouse
One of our best sellers in Palma de Mallorca! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This guest house with outdoor swimming pool offers spectacular sea views. It is just 3.7 mi from the center of Palma de Mallorca and 10 minutes’ walk from Playa Cala Mayor Beach.All rooms at La Mimosa Guest house B&B are designed in a simple style. Some have a balcony or terrace with views of the sea. A fan is available upon request.La Mimosa Guest house B&B serves a small buffet breakfast on prior request. There is also a bar and lounge with satellite TV and free wired internet access. Guests can relax in the garden shaded by palm trees and fruit trees.The guest house offers facilities for cyclists such as a bike lock-up room, toolbox and bike washing facilities. The property can help with bike rental, and is well located for cycling and hiking tours.Palma de Mallorca ferry port with regular crossings to Dénia, Ibiza and Valencia is just 5 minutes’ drive away. The number 3 bus from Palma stops at Hotel Maricel, 1,000 feet away.
- Really cosy room, clean and nice. Small bathroom, but ok for use. Really calm and safe area, near Palma, aprox 10 minutes by bus. Near to beautiful beaches, restaurants, shop, bus stop and port. The house is bit old but nice and clean and stylish and very calm.
- The breakfast was fine.. our room balcony had a fabulous view.. the pool
Overall cleanliness, rooms and public areas;
Friendly staff and owners;
Easy to park a car;
Breakfast simple but enough, worth the price (coffee, tea, water, orange juice, bread, jam, butter, ham, salami, cheese, cereals).
- It’s a nice small hotel with a great atmosphere. Room was clean and there was also wonderful terrace. The breakfast was nice and finally real orange juice, not fresh but it’s okay.
- Great location with nice calas at a walkable distance, and also restaurants and bus stops. Staff was very friendly and willing to help, and we didn’t have any issues also with our very late check-in / early check-out.
Hostal San Telmo
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hostal San Telmo is just 650 feet from Palma de Mallorca’s Cala Mayor Beach. It offers an outdoor pool and simple rooms with a private bathroom.The rooms at the guest house feature tiled floors and basic décor. A safe can be rented.Open during the summer, the pool is on a terrace with loungers and a table tennis table. There is also a poolside snack bar which serves breakfast.Palma de Mallorca Old Town is 3.1 mi away, and there is a bus into Palma which leaves from a stop 5 minutes’ walk away. Palmanova and Magaluf are within 15 minutes’ drive.
Cala Major is a great choice for travelers interested in beaches, relaxation and scenery.
- Pool & location is definitely a huge advantage. Very clean which is really appreciated.
- The pool was very nice and clean. There are enough sunbeds and you can get breakfast for a few euro if you want.
- I liked that there was a swimming pool in the facility and ping-pong table. Plus was addictional brekfasts that could be bought on that day. Good localisation.
- We were a bit apprehensive as it was relatively cheap compared to other hotels, but we were overall pleasantly surprised! The staff were helpful, check-in was easy, and the outdoor pool was a real highlight as it was usually empty! There were never more than about 3-4 other people so it was nice and quiet. Our room had a nice balcony and good en-suite. The location was also great- it’s to the south of the main centre of Palma so a lot quiter, and about a 4 minute walk from the beach which was ideal! There were also restaurants and supermarkets within a 5 min walk so very convenient.
- Location is good has many restaurants nearby and bus stop
Villa Columbus Family Boutique Hotel
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Villa Columbus Family Boutique Hotel is located 350 feet from Palmira Beach in Peguera, in south-west Mallorca. It has a garden with a pool, a free Wi-Fi zone and air-conditioned rooms with private balcony.All rooms at Villa Columbus Family Boutique Hotel feature tiled floors and a TV with satellite channels. Safety deposit boxes are available for rent.Villa Columbus Family Boutique Hotel’s bar offers cold snacks, refreshing drinks and cocktails throughout the day and Restaurant Villa Columbus serves home-made dishes and tapas.Surrounding the pool there is a sun terrace with loungers and a pergola. The guest house also has a games area with mini-golf, as well as table tennis and pool tables.Andratx Golf Course is 1.6 mi away from Villa Columbus, and there is a tennis club 650 feet away. It is a 20-minute drive to Mallorca’s capital, Palma.
- Villa Columbus was a perfect oasis of calm just a short walk away from the main Peguera centre. Staff were super friendly accommodating and it the rooms and grounds were spotless and well maintained. We are in the restaurant several times and this was cheaper and of better quality than the town.
- Staff were very friendly, breakfast was good, pool was lovely. You can rent beach towels for a reasonable price, which is very handy. Nice drying racks available for each room. Gardens were beautiful and the terraced nature of the complex lent it a very homey, unique feel.
- The staff were very kind, rich breakfast is served every morning plus the facilities were great! 5-10 minutes walk from the beach, highly recommended property for a nice holiday!
- We are Japanese and we have stayed with friend from Poland also.It is very nice hotel,safe,comfortable,nice staff,nice view. If I have opportunity for come to Majorca,I want to stay here.thank you ?❤️❤️
- Small, beautiful place with nice views, good restaurant, small, clean pool and very friendly staff. Very clean rooms.
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Founded in 1957, the Hostal Neptuno is located 150 feet from Palmira Beach and 50 feet from a bus stop. It has a swimming pool, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.All of the rooms in the Neptuno guesthouse have heating, TV and private bathrooms with bathtub and shower.Neptuno offers bike and car rental. There is also a 24-hour front desk and terrace.The restaurant offers a range of local and Spanish dishes. There is also a bar with a pool table.There is a golf course, tennis courts and diving school nearby. The Neptuno is also well located for Mallorca’s interior, which is popular with hikers.
- Everything, from the lovely modern room to the friendly staff. Nice balcony, room furnished nice, cleaned daily. Location excellent.
- The room was clean and cozy. There were all the services you will expect to find in a Hotel: hairdryer, towels, shampoo and shower gel. Very rich buffet in the morning for breakfast. It is 5 minutes far from the beach and even less from the main street where all the shops and restaurants are located.
- Location is good. beach is nearby and also restaurants.
Price/service ratio – value for money
Very tasty food (had half board) with daily changes in selection on buffet for breakfast and dinner
Situated right on the Boulevard next to shops, bars, resataurants and others (usually as from midnight its calm)
Excellent service at restaurant like Fernando, forgot the name of the others
Good house wine
Very clean and tidy
About 50 but probably less than 100 m to Palmira beach
- Great hotel, fantastic location and real value for money.
Hostal Don Carlos
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located in the southwest of Mallorca, just 19 miles from the airport and 10 minutes from Serra Tramuntana, this hostel boasts a swimming pool, solarium and proximity to the beach.The hostel is situated in the center of the village of Paguera; a calm area where you can enjoy the beaches and the kindness of the locals. Here you can find a variety of shops, bars, pubs and restaurants.In the evenings, you can relax in the living room, play a game of pool or darts, or linger over a meal in the restaurant before retiring to your fully-equipped room.
- simple rooms- comfortable beds, really clean swimming pool!!
- Clean and tidy, staff service the rooms daily. Continental breakfast is good. Small swimming pool is a generous size for the size of the hotel.
- Everything was perfect, nice breakfast, nice bar, rooms and swimming pool. Good location and very nice staff.
- The staff were very friendly, and everything wad very relaxed.
- The hotel is located in a good location, 5 minutes walking to reach the Main Street with shops and beaches, boulevard Paguera. For the check in we reached very late but we were lucky to find Maximo waiting for us. He was very nice and helpful with many suggestions he gave to us for our trip!
El Celo Garden
This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Celo Garden is located 800 feet from Tora Beach in Paguera. Set in gardens, it offers bright rooms with a balcony, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace.Rooms at the property feature pastel décor and dark wood furniture. Each comes with central heating, a desk and a private bathroom.Celo Garden has a buffet restaurant which serves dishes featuring regional and international flavors. There is also an indoor and poolside bar, plus several lounge areas with satellite TV.There is a small children’s playground and the area offers several hiking routes. The quiet coastal village of Camp de Mar is 1.2 mi away and you can catch a boat to Dragonera Island from San Telmo, 9.3 mi away.The Andratx and Santa Ponsa Golf Resorts are both within 10 minutes’ drive of Celo garden. An airport shuttle is available on prior request and Palma Airport is 19 mi away.
- Modern contemporary decor . Good breakfast. Soft bed linen with comfy p.illows
- Lovely bed!! Brilliant balcony with superb views of the Med
- Very nice location and room was great with terasse towards the pool 🙂
- Great value for money! Very nice hotel, in a very central location. Swimming pool area was lovely. The only negative comment I can make is that every notice seemed to be in German, and not enough in English or Spanish. Breaksfast was average, but for the price I can’t complain.
- We liked that the apartment had a pool and was close to the water
Top Guest Houses In Palmanova Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Palmanova Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Palmanova Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Palmanova Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!