10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Palacio Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Palacio Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Palacio Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palacio Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palacio Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Palacio Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Palacio Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Palacio Castile And Leon:
Hostal Restaurante El Chato
Hotel Restaurante El Chato is located in the village of El Barraco, close to the Burguillo Reservoir. It features simply decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms.The hotel has a rustic style-restaurant, which serves regional cuisine and specializes in lamb and baby goat dishes.The center of El Barraco is only 1,650 feet from the hotel. Here you can find a variety of bars and restaurants.The area is ideal for hiking, horse riding and canyoning. Ávila is 16 mi from El Chato while Madrid is 62 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Restaurante Puerta del Alcázar
This charming 17th-century building is set in front of Ávila’s city walls, offering views of the cathedral. The hotel has been renovated, retaining its charm mixed with modern amenities.Conveniently located in the historic town center, Hostal Restaurante Puerta del Alcázar is close to a parking spaces. All rooms offer free Wi-Fi.Its traditional-style interior features a welcoming restaurant, where you can try everything from characteristic Castillian dishes to the most contemporary cuisine.Ávila Bus Station is 2,650 feet away, and the train station is 0.7 mi away, providing direct services to Madrid, Salamanca and Segovia.
- Location was excellent, being right opposite Cathedral de Avila.
- location + outside terrace with some animation at night
- Great place in perfect location overlooking the wall. Breakfast was just what we needed to start our day. Very friendly staff. Will definitely stay there whenever we go back to Avila!
- The situation is perfect, in front of the turistic point and the staff very nice..
- very good hotel at a wonderful location, with a buffet breakfast
Set within Avila’s city walls, Hostal Alcántara is close to Avila’s Cathedral, the Town Hall and San Vicente Basilica. It offers free Wi-Fi and has a restaurant serving traditional dishes of the area.Rooms have been carefully decorated and come with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms feature a hydro massage shower.The restaurant specializes in Castilian traditional cuisine such as T-bone steak or roast meat.You can visit Avila’s old town, including the Iglesia de San Vicente church, the Iglesia de Santa Teresa church or the Arco de San Vicente.
The location couldn’t be better.
Bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The shower, though small, was modern with great water pressure.
They had an oscillating fan for hot nights.
Receptionist was very friendly.
- Excellent value for money, great location, friendly staff. Recommended.
- The owner was extremely friendly and helpful, and took time to chat with us and tell us about the area, making us feel very welcome.
- Excellent location behind city walls. Our room was super clean, bed was comfortable. Everything is at walking distance. You can park your car outside the city walls on the green zone – in working days there is a fee after 10:00.
I liked the location of the hostel
I liked the space of my room
- The location couldn’t be better.
Hostal Mirador de Avila
Located 350 feet from the Four Columns Monument, Hostal Mirador de Avila offers views of Ávila’s ancient city walls. There is free Wi-Fi and all air-conditioned rooms come with a flat-screen TV.Featuring ceramic floors, each room has a desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries and a bath tub or shower.There is an air-conditioned lounge, where you can have breakfast. Here you can also play board games, use the internet or watch TV and videos.Luggage storage is available. The Hostal Mirador de Avila offers both free public parking and paid private parking.
- Excellent large room with great views of the city walls. Really comfortable beds. Easy to find and park and is only 5 minutes walk down to the walls at the opposite end to the cathedral. It is located above a car workshop and this may seem off putting but it is completely quiet outside working hours.
- Did not eat in the Hostel although the facility was available.
- They were very helpful and cheery…rooms were clean and comfortable.
This is the second time we have stayed here.
It is just as comfortable, clean and convenient as it was two years ago. The owner is so friendly and helpful. Parking is easy, right outside the hotel and it is just a short walk to the city centre and main sights.
- We had the best sleep of our trip. Comfortable beds, clean modern room, great location, quiet, friendly staff, nice views. Place was a labour of love for the lady running it.
Posada Real Torre Del Mayorazgo
Located in a former, 14th century castle, Torre Del Mayorazgo features a seasonal outdoor pool and offers spectacular views over the Sierra de la Paramera y Serrota Natural Space.All rooms at Posada Real Torre Del Mayorazgo feature a rustic décor with hardwood floors, exposed brick walls and wooden beams. Some include a seating area with a fireplace, a kitchenette or a bathroom with a spa bath.Guests can enjoy traditional cuisine prepared with local products. Specialties include fish or lamb stew, “patatas revolconas”, and Avila-style T-bone steak.Staff can provide more information on a wide range of outdoor activities available in the surrounding area, including hiking, cycling, fishing and horse riding.Ávila is 22 mi away. Salamanca and Talavera de la Reina can both be reached in about 1.5 hours by car. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.
- Good breakfast, staff is good. Plenty of parking spaces. Spacious rooms, like a country house. Nice surroundings.
- Charming roof conversion with open beamed ceiling and a sitting area. Excellent food in the restaurant which was good value. 30 minutes drive from Ávila which is well worth a visit.
- Avond eten was echt geweldig heerlijk gegeten en de verwachting is hier zeker overtroffen
- Lo mejor la restauración en general, restaurante de lujo y desayuno excelente.
- La piscina, la bañera de hidromasaje, la paz y tranquilidad del entorno, la amabilidad de los trabajadores, el desayuno muy bueno pero el zumo de brick
Located within Ávila’s old city walls, a UNESCO heritage site, Le Vintage is beside the town hall and cathedral. It offers free WiFi and modern rooms.All stylish, heated rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar with 1 free bottle of water. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.You will find many restaurants in the surrounding area. Ávila Tourist Office is just 350 feet from the property and Santa Teresa Convent is 1,000 feet away.
- The location was great and good value for money. The beds were comfortable and the shower had good pressure. The girl at reception was very welcoming and helpful.
Very nice and helpful staff.
Beautiful decorations and vintage atmosphere in whole hostel.
Very central location inside the old part of Avila.
Friendly staff, reasonable English spoken.
- Extremely friendly staff, very happy to help. Right in the center.
- Good breakfast, nice staff, very surprised by the interior design
Featuring a shared lounge and free WiFi, Antika Snoga is located in Ávila, a 1-minute walk from Ávila Cathedral and 600 feet from Avila City Hall. Built in 15th century, the property is within just 600 feet of Castilla y Leon Tourism Office and 600 feet of Torreón de los Guzmanes. Avila Council Office is 600 feet from the property.At the guesthouse, the rooms include a desk. The rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. At Antika Snoga rooms are equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV.Languages spoken at the reception include English and Spanish.Avila County Council is 600 feet from the accommodation.
- Great location right in the middle of the town, though it is very quiet and peaceful. Excellent service and price-quality ratio
- La habitación era muy grande y el baño tambien, cómoda y bonita, el hotel era muy acogedor y céntrico con una ubicación buenísima y los empleados muy amables y atentos.
- la ubicacion a cinco minutos de los lugares de interes turistico y la atencion del personal muy buena . sin duda repetiremos en proximas visitas
- Todo, supera con creces a muchos hoteles de muchas más estrellas que nos hemos alojado en Ávila; El trato del personal súper bien, te ofrecen desayuno casero y una botella de agua en la habitación de cortesía, la habitación La ermita que nos tocó muy bonita….en general todo muy bien
- La habitación era muy cómoda, y el desayuno d cortesía me encantó, no me lo esperaba.
Hostal Don Diego is centrally located 350 feet inside Avila’s historic walls, and 5 minutes’ walk from the cathedral. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms.Rooms at the Don Diego guest house are also heated, and come with a TV and a telephone. They feature wooden floors, and some rooms have a work desk.The Don Diego has a 24-hour front desk, and offers private on-site parking for an extra charge. You can walk to the Palacio de Congresos Lienzo Norte in 3 minutes and Universidad Católica is 0.6 mi away.
- Great central location. Room was very clean and had everything you need for a short stay. Pleasant and very helpfull staff.
- Good location, nice, airy, bright and clean room.comfy beds & Good shower!
- Room is big , staff very friendly, wifi signal strong.
- Eveything was basically great! Really satisfied with the price/quality ratio.
- The ability to use the kitchen clean towels and cleaning every day good local info
Apartamento Tomas Luis de Victoria
Featuring a balcony with city views, Apartamento Tomas Luis de Victoria is a holiday home, located in Avila. The holiday home is 350 feet from Ávila Cathedral.There is a dining area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher, an oven and microwave. Towels and bed linen are available at Apartamento Tomas Luis de Victoria.Guests can enjoy activities such as cycling, golfing and canoeing in the area.Avila City Hall is 350 feet from Apartamento Tomas Luis de Victoria, while Avila Council Office is 650 feet from the property.
- Estás en el centro sin necesidad de coger coche para nada. Nosotros reservamos el parking por unos 10 euros más ya que teníamos el coches cargado. Personal super atento y la decoración muy bonita, hace la estancia muy confortable.
- La ubicación, es céntrico y accesible cómodamente con el coche. La propiedad ofrece parking en el mismo edificio aunque no es tan positivo que lo haga por un precio extra (complementario al del alojamiento)
La ubicación es inmejorable, el trato recibido por Jorge, el anfitrión, genial. Y tener el aparcamiento en el garaje del mismo edificio, lo hace aun más cómodo para posibles desplazamientos.
La situación es perfecta, a cien metros de la catedral en pleno casco antiguo.
Son tres habitaciones, dos individuales y una doble.
No hay ruidos por la noche y se duerme bien.
Se ve limpio.
El dueño es atento y te resuelve problemas.
Se llega en coche hasta la puerta, es un primero y tiene ascensor.
Las habitaciones individuales tienen armario grande y mesitas de noche.
Buena presión de agua en el baño, buen espejo y accesorios.
Para un fin de semana, y si no hay problema con los puntos en contra, esta muy bien.
- Excelente ubicación, junto a la catedral. Habitaciones amplias y cómodas. Sólo fuimos una noche y no utilizamos la cocina, pero es ideal para 4 personas
Situated in the historic center of Ávila, this simple, affordable hotel is the ideal accommodation for a relaxing vacation in the region, or if you are visiting on business.From this hotel, you can stroll into the center of Ávila, where you can sample the local tapas, or enjoy a drink in one of the numerous bars. The Hostal Bellas is conveniently situated near the main sights of Àvila.Each room is spacious, clean and cheerful. All have a private bathrooms.Begin the day with the Bellas breakfast. You can also reserve a lunch and dinner service also.Keep up-to-date and email your friends on the free, wireless internet connection available in all the rooms.
- It was very nice, everything worked as was supposed to, breakfast was great value for money.
- breakfast very good. eat as much as you want for 2 euros
- Nice room and a good-sized full bathroom. Located close to Arco Rastro and friendly Soul Kitchen restaurant. Breakfast was plentiful for 2 Euro. Lovely building.
- Rosa Sancho must be the nicest hotel clerk in all Spain. For every little problem that I had, she had a solution, often before I realized I had a problem. Usually that involved going up to her apartment for something she could see I needed. If I were in business now, I’d hire her for twice whatever she wants here. She and the hotel are both gems.
Situated right in the center, very close to Plaza Real and in walking distance to all the sights.
The staff was very friendly, the room was very clean, had a balcony where I could smoke.
Top Guest Houses In Palacio Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Palacio Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Palacio Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Palacio Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!