10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pak Chong Nakhon Ratchasima Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Pak Chong Nakhon Ratchasima Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pak Chong Nakhon Ratchasima Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pak Chong Nakhon Ratchasima Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pak Chong Nakhon Ratchasima Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pak Chong Nakhon Ratchasima Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pak Chong Nakhon Ratchasima Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Pak Chong Nakhon Ratchasima Province:
One of The Best@Kao Yai
Located in Pak Chong in the region of Nakhon Ratchasima Province, 11 miles from Pak Chong, One of The Best@Kao Yai features an outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. Wang Nam Khieo is 31 miles from One of The Best@Kao Yai , and Nakhon Nayok is 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Pak Chong! Featuring free WiFi, VIP Apartment offers accommodations in Pak Chong, just 15 miles from Muaklek. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- The bedroom so big is nice to stay. Also the aircon is big blow. Nice
- This hotel is cheap and looks cheap. Good for quick sleepover with no other intentions for a really good price. On the other hand – there is a climatization, fridge, hot shower in the apartment and even LCD TV, so basically everything you need.
Quiet environmet, good staff but cannot speak english.
Clean room and bathroom
- Even if the hotel staff didn’t speak English, they really tried to help us with everything and they were very nice. The rooms are very big and have a wardrobe and a small writing desk, which is nice. The hot water for the shower worked well.
- The VIP Apartment which is acctually a hotel room was pretty cheap. This is definitly positive to mention. The guy at the reception has been nice, but he was not able to speak a single word English.
The Creek at Khao Yai
One of our best sellers in Pak Chong! Located in Pak Chong in the region of Nakhon Ratchasima Province, 15 miles from Muaklek, The Creek at Khao Yai features a barbecue and terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- The resort has maybe five bungalows to accomodate tourists. It’s a lovely place to stay, surrounded by nature. The staff barely speaks any English, but they are super friendly and helpful. We used google translator to communicate 🙂
Owner was really friendly and a good host.the hotel was a bit Outside of the khao yai Nationalpark.
Hotel was a little out of the way. Nevertheless, it was not negative for us. Night market around the corner. Breakfast was simple but good. I would stay again at the creek hotel.
- We stayed in a chalet-like room in a beautiful and quiet environment. Efforts were clearly made to make it a cosy place and a relaxed stay. Staff was very friendly and helpfull! And they have some friendly cats walking around 🙂 Because of all of this, we would not have minded staying another night.
- Die Lage des Homestay ist recht nah an einer Hauptstrasse, aber in einer ruhigen Seitengasse. Man ist bemüht einem den Aufenthalt so bequem wie möglich zu machen, ist sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit. Die Gartenhäuser sind klein, aber sauber und völlig ausreichend .
- ผ้าปูเหมือนไม่มีการเปลี่ยน ห้องน้ำแย่ ห้องแคบ ที่จอดรถห่างจากที่พัก 20 เมตร
Sukasem VIP HOME SERVICE
Sukasem VIP HOME SERVICE offers accommodations in Pak Chong. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Muaklek is 16 miles from Sukasem VIP HOME SERVICE, and Mu Si is 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Baan Chom Khao
Located in Pak Chong, 14 miles from Muaklek, Baan Chom Khao features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.
– Room is really clean
– Room is large compare to average hotel in Thailand
– Parking areas
- Not much traffic, spacious room, kind owners, speak English well. Close to city center, shop and night market.
- The owners are lovely and helpfull people. The rooms are amazing as well, clean, big and modern
- Environment very nice, quite and have very fresh air. Good place for family with kids
- The room was nice, a big bathroom, comfortable beds and the owner really nice and friendly! He also gave us free breakfast!
- – Room is really clean
Maleena Garden offers accommodations in Pak Chong. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and has a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river.Muaklek is 14 miles from Maleena Garden, and Mu Si is 11 miles from the property.
- No-frill hotel with good air conditioning. Plus the smart owner will pick you up complimentarily on his motorbike from the train/bus station.
- We had a lovely stay. The owner was amazing, he helped us plan our day trip to the national park and our journey onwards and even drove us to the station, made amazing breakfast for us and was just super nice and helpful. He also told us more about Thai culture and other things we wanted to know. I would definitely go back here and highly recommend staying here.
The room was big, clean, and with good storage…and the family/ owner could not be more friendly, helpful or kind and speaks great English. We were taken to the Night Market and shown around and also gladly dropped off at the train station .
Thank you for all your help and hospitality !
- owner of this place is the best man on earth! extremly helpful, friendly and speaks english very well 🙂 big room with huge bed, free wi fee and air conditioning
The nicest owner we’ve met in 4 weeks Thailand.
Breakfast was great! Typically thai food, made by himself, everyday something else. When he noticed that we are veggies, he even recommended a nice restaurant around the corner (which was necessary, because it was kinda hard to communicate this in the city)!
We got a tour booked for khao yai, with the best guide there was and on top of all we even got a ride back to the train station in his private car.
Fresh sheets, super clean, close to everything, awesome service!
Santa Room is located in Pak Chong, just 17 miles from Muaklek. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV.
No reviews yet.
Better Weather Homestay
Better Weather Homestay is located in Pak Chong, 15 miles from Muaklek and 10 miles from Mu Si. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom.
- Grounds are nicely landscaped, the porch is a nice place to spend the afternoon. Breakfast was also a bonus each morning. Easy to find using google maps and close to Khao Yai if you have a car.
- We can find all the things that we need in the room. Hairdryer is provided. The bed is very comfortable with 2 pillows n a cushion. The air conditioner n heater are superb. The owner himself is very friendly. He helps us to arrange our 1 day tour itinerary with our driver as our driver speaks a little English only. Breakfast, although simple, is provided free of charge. The room n toilet are very clean.
- Located at strategic area, clean and staff are friendly
- The resort has a super beautiful location and it looks and feels very homey. The owner and his family are absolutely great, very kind people! He also brought us to different places and picked us up, every day. Beds were very comfortable, and there was a free little breakfast every morning with toast, jam, honey and coffee. This place had all we wanted and needed. Highly recommended! Also good starting point if you want to go to Khao Yai National Park.
- Hospitality of the property owner make me feel very confortable staying here. He buy brought us breakfast everyday. Discuss and share the iternary with us.
Featuring free WiFi, Isaree corner offers accommodations in Pak Chong, just 16 miles from Muaklek. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV with satellite channels is provided.
- We felt so welcome and enjoyed talking to the owner and his lovely wife very much. We got served delicious Thai food and exotic fruit and they gave us a little cooking lesson too! They helped us get a car and offered us lifts to get arround.Takes about 30-40 min. to Khao yai national park which is just beautiful (and huge) – def. worth to spend some days if one enjoys nature tours.
- Der Besitzer spricht gut Englisch und ist sehr nett und hilfsbereit. Er hat für uns ganz kurzfristig eine Tour in den Nationalpark für den nächsten Tag organisiert und uns selbst (gegen Entgeld) hingefahren. Danke dafür! Wir konnten direkt bei der Unterkunft essen – das original thailändische Essen war hervorragend!
- อาหารเช้าอร่อย ห้องพักสะอาด เจ้าของน่ารักดูแลดีมากรู้สึกประทับใจ
- ห้องพักสะอาดมาก น่าอยู่มาก เจ้าของใจดี อัธยาศัยดีมากค่ะ อาหารเช้าชอบข้าวต้มมากค่ะ โอกาสหน้าถ้ามีโอกาสได้ไปเที่ยวแถวนั้น จะพักที่นี้แน่นอนค่ะ
ทำเลดีมาก อยู่ติดสำนักงานที่ดิน ติดถนนใหญ่ หาไม่ยาก
ห้องสะอาด ใหม่เอี่ยม เครื่องนอนและผ้าก็สะอาดดี
Happy Time Homestay
One of our best sellers in Pak Chong! Happy Time Homestay offers accommodations in Pak Chong. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Muaklek is 11 miles from Happy Time Homestay, and Mu Si is 12 miles from the property.
- Twas very nice, I would not recommend it though if U come for a short stay without Your own vehicle and wanna see Khao Yai cos its far away from the city and the park. The views make up for it though cos instead of the busy road u get a deserted village and wildlife behind the Window. Wifi Works fine, the place is very clean and very unique. The owner speaks English enough to communicate about most important matters.
Is a nice place for holiday.
The owner was so kind to offer us free transport to the night matket and dinner
- They have a range of breakfast choices for us to choose from. Very filling. My kids loved the colourful huts especially the pink one. It was an unique experience for my family with young kids. Wifi was good too.
- My family & I had a wonderful experience staying at Happy Time HomeStay. Strongly recommend travelers who travel with family to create your memorable moment here.
- Hosts very kind and do their best to make the stay extremely pleasant. The accomodation is comfortable.. Well suited (and funny) for families with children. Hearty and good breakfast.
Top Guest Houses In Pak Chong Nakhon Ratchasima Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pak Chong Nakhon Ratchasima Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pak Chong Nakhon Ratchasima Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pak Chong Nakhon Ratchasima Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!