10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Paizás Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Paizás Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Paizás Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paizás Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paizás Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Paizás Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Paizás Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Paizás Galicia:
Casa Rural Rectoral de Candás
Featuring free Wi-Fi, Casa Rural Rectoral de Candás is located in Rairiz de Veiga. Offering homemade meals and local products, the charming country guest house has free bikes and lovely views.Each room with classic décor and heating features a flat-screen TV and DVD player. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub. There is a shared lounge, where meals are served, as well as a garden and terrace available for guests.Rectoral de Candás is 10 minutes’ from Celanova, offering a variety of traditional bars and Galician restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or cycling.Baixa Limia-Serra do Xurés Nature Reserve, on the border with Portugal, is a 30-minute drive away. The center of Ourense is 22 mi from the property.
- La casa es precios, restaurada con gusto, en un enclave rural precioso. Yolanda y Ramon te acogen como en casa. La comida es buenísima y el desayuno también, tienen huerta así que casi todos los productos son de la zona. La habitación es grandísima súper cómoda se duerme muy bien.
La construcción, una restauración muy adecuada a la base inicial.
Y el trato de los propietarios. Muy amables y amenos.
- La atención recibida, Yolanda y Ramón muy amables!
Yolanda es un amor. Sus bizcochos merecen su fama. Nos trató superbien en su casa. Son una familia encantadora.
La habitación preciosa y no se oye nada.
Perfecto para conocer pueblecitos y rincones con encanto de Ourense.
- La casa preciosa, muy limpia. Los dueños muy majos y dan buena información.
Hostal Restaurante Alarico
Located 10 minutes’ walk from Portovello Park, on the banks of the Arnoia River, Hostal Restaurante Alarico offers rooms with free Wi-Fi in the small town of Allariz.With heating and private bathroom, all the rooms in the guest house have a flat-screen TV and offer free towels and bed linen.Guests can enjoy traditional Galician food in the restaurant. There is also a cafe-bar which offers breakfast and snacks such as pinchos.Allariz is less than 20 minutes’ drive from the city of Ourense. Guests in Hostal Restaurante Alarico can also find the Montealegre Golf Club 12 mi away.
- the location, the staff was very kind and friendly… our towels were set on our beds in the form of swans <3
- El cierto pequeño pero super acogedor , la cama muy cómoda
- El buen trato y la amabilidad para ayudarte. La habitación estaba limpia.
El personal muy atento y cercano
Fácil para aparcar
- El trato del personal y la comida que sirven en el restaurante.
Located on the banks of Miño River, 2.8 mi from Ribadavia and its train station, O Caravel offers free Wi-Fi, private parking on site, and a shared lounge with TV.All heated rooms are equipped with a TV, wardrobe, and desk. The private bathroom comes with a shower. Some rooms boast a private balcony.While in Ribadavia, you can visit its famous Jewish quarter and Los Sarmientos Castle. Castrelo de Miño Lake is 2,300 feet from the guest house and its sailing club, where you can rent kayaks and small boats, is a 10-minute drive away.
El Castro Celta de San Ciprián de Las ruins are 5.6 mi from the property.
- The Hotel is off the main highway therefore quiet with nice views over Rio de Mino. Nice gardens and plenty of parking. Manager was good company.
- The host made you feel welcome, the rooms were clean and tidy. Good breakfast and overall excellent value for money.
- Hotel was located close to road links. It was quiet with comfortable beds
- Very nice and friendly multi-lingual people, very good hints for places to visit
- Beautiful walking paths at the river. Very clean room. This hostal does the job perfectly for an overnight.
Casa das Augas Santas
Featuring an on site restaurant, an outdoor swimming pool, and free Wi-Fi, Casa das Augas Santas is located in Augas Santas, a 5-minute drive from Ourense.This guest house offers heated double bedrooms with private bathroom including a bath tub, hairdryer, and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony, and all have a seating area with a sofa. Towels and bed linen are included.The restaurant serves traditional Spanish cuisine, and there is a shared lounge with a fireplace and TV where guests may relax. There is also a garden with barbecue facilities.Casa das Augas Santas is located in a tranquil location and surrounded by chestnut woods. Vigo and the coast is 75 mi away, and you can drive to Santiago de Compostela in a little over an hour.
- The facilities are spotless and very comfortable, and the location in a tiny, historic village is perfect for relaxing, peaceful walks with great views, and for exploring nearby Roman ruins hidden away in the nearby forest. It is also close to the Camino de Santiago Ruta de Plata, and is ideally situated for day trips to many of the most popular destinations in both central Galicia and the Rias Baixes. But the best part of staying with Marina at Casa de Augas Santas is Marina herself. She is a delightful hostess who does her best to ensure that guests enjoy their stay, and she also serves a wonderful breakfast. My wife & I are frequent visitors to Spain and make it a point to include a stop here whenever we visit Galicia.
- Our hostess was perfect, nothing was to much trouble, She cooked us a wonderful 3 course meal on our first night which was excellent. Breakfast was also wonderful. She was full of useful information of where to go for our short trip. No restaurants within walking distance but that didn’t matter because she would cook for you. Would definitely recommend this place to all our friends. Also on the Camino de Santiago walk.
La atención de la propietaria. El cuidado en los detalles.
Good instalación, clean and a Good breakfast. Reae good custodia attention
- Muy bueno el desayuno, y muy atenta la dueña. El hotel precioso. Fuimos a la piscina y estuvimos solos. El pueblecito muy tranquilo.
L accueil. La bonne humeur de Marina.le cadre .le calme. Le charme du village. Le repas du soir savoureux copieux le petit déjeuner tout était parfait
Pazo Da Fraga
Set in a peaceful countryside area in Albeos, 6 minutes’ drive from Creciente, Pazo Da Fraga enjoys panoramic mountain views. This country house is surrounded by a wide garden and offers free Wi-Fi throughout.Rooms are in rustic style, with wooden floors, a mini-bar and TV. The private bathroom is complete with a bath and free toiletries.Breakfast is served every morning in the communal area.With free private parking, Pazo Da Fraga is 5 mi from the Portuguese border. Vigo Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
Todo nos gusto y los niños se lo pasaron pipa.
Marisa la dueña era como si fuese una más de la familia ?? y una guía excelente.
La ubicación es excelente, entre viñedos y un bosque, en una aldea muy tranquila. El edifico del pazo es impresionante y sus jardines tb. Puedes sentarte tranquilamente en el jardín a leer, descansar, etc. La casa parece un museo, llena de recuerdos.
Y sobretodo Marisa, la dueña. Muy atenta y encantadora. Hay que dejarse guiar por ella para hacer la ruta de visitas por la zona, no decepciona. Nos encantaron las dos rutas que nos indicó.
Estancia estupenda, el entorno precioso y el Pazo muy bonito.
Te hacen sentir muy a gusto
La ubicación del Pazo es excelente. Es un lugar donde encuentras tranquilidad.
- la experiencia de alojarnos en un pazo resulto agradable,el entorno de jardines y viñedos precioso y Marisa su dueña un encanto de persona
- Todo nos gusto y los niños se lo pasaron pipa.
Hostal La Rotonda
The family-run Hostal La Rotonda is conveniently located just in front of Ourense Train Station. It offers 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi. The Thermal Baths of Chavasqueira are 2,300 feet away.The modern, heated rooms feature wooden floors and have a wardrobe and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries.There is a cafeteria and cocktail bar, as well as vending machines for drinks and snacks. Daily newspapers are available. Staff can also provide tourist information on the city.
- We liked nothing about the property. A poor location. The walls are paper thin. Were woken up at midnight by a group of guests who proceeded to have a party in the hall
- We were greeted by a very friendly receptionist who was also working the bar which, at the time of our arrival, was busy. The room and bathroom were small, the shower excellent. A good location, not too far to walk over the river to the town itself. A very nice river walk nearby.
- Great Location across the railway station and just a few miles from historic turistic points. Natural hot springs in the city and nearby!!! Great food and good prices!
- The location of the hotel was on the ‘wrong’ side of town if you want to experience the old city of Ourense (tapas bars, restaurants etc) but the plus side it was in a fairly quiet location and close to the great thermal spas.
- Great Cafe downstairs. I recommend the breakfast as part of the package. Grande coffee is goos but go with the croissants instead of the tostadas – better value!
Hostal Lido provides rooms in Ourense near As Burgas Thermal Springs and Auditorium – Exhibition Center. The property is located 2.5 miles from Outariz Thermal Baths. Free WiFi is available and on-site parking is provided.At the guesthouse, all rooms come with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Speaking English and Spanish at the reception, staff are always at hand to help.The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- El trato muy bueno y atento. La ubicación excelente.
ESTA EN EL CENTRO DE LA CIUDAD
HABITACION REFORMADA PERO SIN VENTILACION
MENOS MAL QUE NOS PUSIERON UN VENTILADOR
- El personal chapó, amabilidad, simpatia,atencion,todo, francamente extraordinario.
- Las personas de la recepción nos atendieron muy bien y pudimos escoger habitación.
- Habitación limpia y cuidada. Ubicación muy céntrica.
This quiet guest house is located in the Galician town of San Ciprian de Viñas, 10 minutes’ drive from Ourense and its 13th century cathedral. It offers comfortable rooms with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi.Hostal Sequeiros simply decorated, heated rooms all feature a TV and a fan, while the private bathroom includes free toiletries.Breakfast is served daily and the restaurant offers mixed platters, tapas, sandwiches and Mexican “antojitos” snacks. The bar has a TV, along with pool table, table football and darts.Hostal Sequieros is ideally located for hiking and exploring Galicia’s natural landscape. The Chavasquiera Thermal Zone and Outariz Thermal Baths are just 15 minutes’ drive away. The Montesinho Nature Reserve is 1 hours’ drive away.Free private parking is provided at the guest house, which is 9.3 mi from Allariz and 70 minutes by car from Vigo. The Expourense Exhibition Center is just 4.3 mi from the hotel.
- Close to Monterrey waterpark. Rural bucolic atmosphere
- It was great value for Spain and outside of Ourense. This is better if you have a car and you main objective it so see Canon del Sil or Parada del Sol and that amazing area!!
- Limpio, el personal agradable y sitio para aparcar en la propia parcela
- Estaba limpio y la cama era cómoda. La atención del personal fue correcta.
- Cafe con leche con una magdalena que te regala el camarero que es super majo 1 eurito
Casa As Fontes
Featuring a restaurant and bar, Casa As Fontes is set in a recently renovated 300 year-old building. The guest house also offers a tour desk, guest lounge, and communal kitchen.The rooms all come with a balcony and mountain views. They also include a fireplace, TV, and desk. Each private bathroom is equipped with a shower.Meals and drinks can be enjoyed at the restaurant and bar. Guests can borrow bicycles to cycle in the surroundings or they can go hiking in the nearby Baixa Limia-Serra do Xurés Nature Park.Casa As Fontes is located in Muiños, a 30-minute drive from Xinzo de Limia. Chaves Airport is 1 hour and 15 minutes’ drive from the guest house.
- Cosy location and charming house. Very far off everything, so nice and relaxing. The sound of the water well outside on the square and the french balcony. A 30 minute drive to a fantastic lake and thermal hot springs with pools dating back to roman times. Driver 30 min the other direction and you are in the Portugese wildlife with trails and a celtic pub.
- La habitación muy bonita, un lugar precioso y muy bien de precio.
- Casa As Fontes is mooi gelegen op heeft een heel authentieke sfeer. Jose en zijn zus (?) zijn aardig en behulpzaam. In het restaurantje kun je lekker eten en drinken.
El entorno es maravilloso.
Los dueños son atentos y muy currantes.
Los vecinos también muy amables.
El agua deliciosa.
- Turismo Rural inserido num pequeno povoado. Muito bom. Recomendo.
Featuring an outdoor pool, restaurant and garden with fruit trees, Casa Baralló is located in the Natural Park Baixa Limia-Serra do Xurés in Lobios. Restaurants and cafeterias are 6.2 mi away. The house offers free Wi-Fi throughout.Overlooking the mountains, all rooms include wooden ceiling beams and parquet floors. Each has a seating area with flat-screen TV. The bathroom comes with a shower and free toiletries.Guests can enjoy a shared living room with fireplace, TV and library. Lunch & dinner can be arranged on request.Casa Baralló is 9.3 mi from Balneario de Lobios. 34 mi from Peinador Airport. The property offers free parking.
Exceptionally welcoming host, who gives excellent information about nature trails in the surroundings.
He is a fantastic cook as well!
Pepe was an exceptional host who obviously takes great pleasure in welcoming guests into his home & feeding them until you can eat no more!
Simple rustic house in rural setting with fab pool.
We received a warm welcome from Pepe. It was a cool, rainy day and he offered to put the heating on, which made our stay much more comfortable.
Good breakfast but beware of his home made liquors offered after dinner the night before!
- Pepe is an amazing host. Our little dog was able to join us and the breakfast was amazing! Homemade delicious croissants. The view is amazing.Would return for sure!
The house is located in a middle of a small village, with a perfect and splendid view of the valley and the mountain. It is so quiet!!!
The garden is wonderful.
The breakfast is hearty with plenty of good products and home-made.
The host is very nice, helpful and will give you a lot of advice.
- Exceptionally welcoming host, who gives excellent information about nature trails in the surroundings.
Top Guest Houses In Paizás Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Paizás Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Paizás Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Paizás Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!