10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Padul Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Padul Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Padul Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Padul Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Padul Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Padul Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Padul Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Padul Andalucía:
Hostal Restaurante el cruce
Offering a restaurant, Hostal Restaurante el cruce is located in Padul. Free WiFi access is available. Private bathroom also comes with a bath.At Hostal estaurante el cruce you will find a 24-hour front desk, barbecue facilities and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include grocery deliveries, meeting facilities and a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing and hiking. The property offers free parking.Malaga Airport is 55 mi away.
- Good location, free parking and adequate for my purpose
- The room was very basic but it was clean. The shower was past its best but it was also clean and the water pressure was good.
- Have everything you need! Free parking, hotel, restaurant, bar, zone child…… perfect!
- Alojamiento excelente, personal muy agradable…todo mejor de lo esperado….desayuno riquissimo y muy buenos precios.Un encanto todo
- Наличие второго одеяла в шкафу, без него мы бы с утра не проснулись
Hostal Rural El Padul
Located on Padul, just south of Granada, the El Padul rural guest house is just 40 minutes’ drive from the Sierra Nevada ski slopes. The café-bar offers characteristic Granadan dishes.The air-conditioned rooms have a TV, a mini-bar, and a private bathroom with a shower. They also have heating and free Wi-Fi.The coast can be reached in about 40 minutes’ drive, while central Granada is just 20 minutes’ away. Free public parking can be found nearby.
- Hostal in great location. Room was large and very clean, with good Air Conditioning, and a new Television set. bathroom was also spotless. Loads of hot water.
- One thing not experied other places .. lots of good tapas …
- Todo en general se merece por lo menos otra estrella.hemos estado en hoteles de 3 y 4 estrellas bastante peor que este
El hostal está reformado, las habitaciones son nuevas y está muy limpio.
El desayuno correcto, un café y tostada. Se aparca sin problema en los alrededores.
- Aire acondicionado, camas cómodas, tv y nevera en la habitación. Todo muy limpio.
Pension Rural La Fonda
Located within 30 minutes’ drive of La Alpujarra, Pension Rural La Fonda offers a family-run guest house. Sierra Nevada is 50 minutes’ drive away.Each air-conditioned and heated room at La Fonda has simple decor, wooden furniture and cable TV. Rooms have a private bathroom with towels and free toiletries.The on-site cafeteria-bakery, Flamboyant, specializes in ice-cream and traditional pastries of the area.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. Granada Airport is 30 minutes’ drive away and a shuttle service is available for an extra charge. Public parking is available nearby.
- very clean, comfortable, nice cafe downstairs with delicious cakes.
- The property was beautiful and on the main street so easy to find. The proprietor sent instructions to pick up the key that were easy to follow.
- The room was very cozy and chic, clean and comfortable.
- Hotel was very nice for the price. Staff helpful. Nice selection of cakes in shop.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. The Patisserie onsite is fabulous.
Hostal y Apartamento Rural Los Naranjos
Offering a picturesque setting in the Lecrín Valley, Hostal y Apartamento Rural Los Naranjos offers charming rustic rooms. It features an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant.Each simply decorated room at Hostal y Apartamento Rural Los Naranjos has wooden furnishings. There is heating, a TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant serves traditional Andalusian cuisine, including stews, fish and meat dishes. You can dine by the fireplace and later relax on the terrace, which offers views of the surrounding countryside.Béznar Lake is less than 1,650 feet away. There is easy access to the A44 Motorway, which connects you to Granada in 35 minutes.Sierra Nevada National Park and its ski slopes are approximately 40 mi from Los Naranjos. Nevada Shopping Center is 25 minutes’ drive. Motril and the nearest beaches can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
- The view around the house was amazing, the rooms were nice and the value for the price unbeatable. We had dinner and breakfast included and dinner was a 2 course meal plus desserts and was really good. Drinks are not included in the dinner but quite cheap. Parking was for free on site. Location is easy to fins
- The room had a terraza. The price included breakfast. There is a swimming pool
- Its was remote which is exactly what we were looking for and the on site restaurant is lovely.
- The location, vista, accommodation and restaurant are excellent.
- Great location, superb restaurant downstairs, appropriate for gluten intolerant diet.
Casita de la Vaca
Featuring free WiFi, Casita de la Vaca is located in Mondujar. This guest house offers heated rooms and studios, and a shared garden, TV lounge, and inner courtyard.The rooms at this property are accessed directly from the courtyard. They include a private bathroom with a shower, fan, electric heater, and flat-screen TV. Coffee and tea facilities are also offered. There is also a heated studio with a kitchenette and private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are provided.Featuring a Moroccan and Andalusian décor, with wooden beams and ceramic tiling, the guest house enjoys beautiful views of the surrounding mountains, in the Sierra Nevada National Park.There are several restaurants, cafés, and grocery shops within 3.1 mi of Casita de la Vaca. Sierra Nevada National Park is 350 feet from the property and the Béznar Reservoir is a 15-minute drive away.The Alhambra is 20 minutes away by car and the Costa Tropical beaches are 25 minutes’ drive from the property.
Sharon and Mark are superb host, a beautiful room in a fantastic part of Spain.
Will be going back.
- Nicely decorated with personal touches and pleasant patio area.
Parking on site.
Owners super friendly (English) and living in accommodation next door if needing assistance.
We stayed in the studio apartment which was fully self contained.
Lots of towels supplied.
The property is in a quiet area, easy access to Sierra Nevada and the coast.
- Had a very nice time, thanx guys! If I decide to suffer on bike during the same event next year I will choose the same spot 🙂
- Great apartment run by nice people in fantastic area.would go again
- Sharon and Mark are superb host, a beautiful room in a fantastic part of Spain.
Hostal Apolo Trece
The colorful and modern Apolo Trece guest house is located on the edge of Santa Fe, about 4.3 mi from Granada.The air-conditioned rooms in the Hostal Apolo Trece have a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, heating and a private bathroom with shower.The Federico García Lorca Airport is just 2.5 mi away. The property is located just off the A-92G motorway. The center of Santa Fe is about 7 minutes’ walk away.
- The Apolo is much more than an average hostel! Helpful staff, very clean, fantastic value for money!
- Amazing place to stay and lovely owners! Nothing was problem, to arrive late, upgrade room, everything more than perfect! Very stylish and clean with a free parking by the public road. Highly recommended!
- Close to Granada, but not in Granada. Really useful if you have a car and want a easy and cheap place around Granada.
- Generally everything, there could be two towels in the bathroom 🙂 The parking is public but there was enough space on both days. I recommend driving to Albolote where you can park directly beside the last “metro” station in order to go to Granada by public transport.
The lady who checked is in was lovely. The Hotel is close to the airport which is just what we wanted after a very long flight.
Hotel is basic, clean and tidy. This is a budget hotel, very good value for money.
The Bar D’tapas Santa Fa across the road from the hotel was fantastic.
Hostal Los Montes
Pension los Montes is centrally located, 1,700 feet from Granada Cathedral and a 15-minute walk from the Alhambra. It offers free Wi-Fi, and air conditioned rooms with private or shared bathrooms.Decorated in pastel colors, rooms at the Montes are also heated and have tiled floors. Each has a TV and a work desk.A ticket service and baggage storage are offered at Los Montes guesthouse. There is a tour desk and on-site parking can be reserved for an extra charge.
Granada City Center is a great choice for travelers interested in ancient landmarks, architecture and monuments.
- Quiet, in the centre, comfy bed, convenience store closeby open till 2am, value for money
- The location is great. Everything in Granada is in walking distance. Compared to most other hostels the air-conditioning was also a great plus. The manager was very helpful. In the weekend you can park for free on the street very close to the hostel.
- The bed was great, actually. The firmness was great and the size was good for two grown adults. The location is pretty good; fairly close to Alhambra, buses, shopping center. It’s a nice location to start the day if you are planning on doing some walking.
- Struttura un po’ datata, con un arredamento basic e con un mini balconcino. Posizione centrale a due passi dalla cattedrale e da Calle Elvira, frequentata di notte da ragazzi.
- Habitacion cómoda y limpia. Precio muy bueno. Bien situado.
Hostal Camino Real
The Camino Real guesthouse in Granada offers rooms with private bathrooms just 5 minutes from the Alhambra. It has free Wi-Fi and free parking can be found nearby.All of the rooms at Camino Real have heating and air conditioning, TV and direct dial telephone. The bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.The guesthouse can arrange guided tours of Granada and Alpujarras. It can also reserve tickets for local sights and flamenco shows.The Camino Real is just 350 feet from the new highway to Sierra Nevada. From here, the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range can be reached in 30 minutes. It also offers easy access to the Granada beltway.
Genil is a great choice for travelers interested in tapas, scenery and monuments.
- Large rooms and staff has a lot background info about the city and the location. For tours to the Sierra Nevada it is a perfect location. Parking is possible for free in the 3 streets above the hostel.
- Clean, good size bathroom, comfy beds, heating, easy enough to get to and from almeria by bus, 1 bus straight from bus station.
- Reception very helpful with information about how to navigate Granada.
- Convenient located in a residencial area. Easy access by car to Sierra Nevada, Alhambra and Granada city center. Spacious rooms. Very clean.
- everything as expected, perfect location to go to the sierra nevada
Hostal El Cascabel
Located on lively Elvira Street in central Granada, El Cascabel offers free Wi-Fi access. It is located on the edge of the charming Albaicin district, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.Granada Cathedral and the city’s main shopping district are just 1,650 feet from the guest house. Buses to the Alhambra and to Granada Airport stop on Gran Vía, a 2-minute walk away.Rooms at Hostal El Cascabel offer simple décor, wooden floors and heating. Rooms are available with private or shared bathroom facilities. There is also an apartment with a kitchen and terrace.
Albayzin is a great choice for travelers interested in UNESCO sites, architecture and history.
- Great location (within a walking distance to Alhambra, Albayzin and Sacramento), wifi works very well and the hostel is super clean! The staffs are friendly and nice, and what I love most is they provide fans in the room! It is really convenient to have it during this summer. I stayed in a shared room of 4 people and the room was comfy. It has free lockers, 4 fans (at each person’s bed!), a wastafel and many charger spots. All in all, this place is so homeyyy!
The staff was really friendly and nice.
Location was also good
- Amazing stuff! The most beautiful hostel I’ve ever seen! I hope to come back as soon as possible!
- The hostel is a wonderful place that I’ll suggest to everyone. The staff is amazing especially the host Andrea is a wonderful loving person who is willing to go that extra mile to help you! Wonderful!!
- We stayed at the hostel as the locatiin was good and it had a good communal spirit. The staff were obliging and allowed us to store our bikes in the room.
Pension Reina Josefina
Featuring air conditioning and free WiFi in all areas, Pension Reina Josefina is located in Granada. This guest house offers rooms with a flat-screen TV and views of the city.All rooms have simple décor and tiled floors, and include 1 private bathroom with a bath, shower, and free toiletries. A wardrobe and a work desk are also available. Bed linen and towels are provided.You will find a range of shops and restaurant within a 2-minute walk of Pension Reina Josefina. Granada Airport is just 8 minutes’ drive from the property, and Granada City Center is 7.5 mi away. Sierra Nevada is 50 minutes away by car.
- Good location for Granada airport , it was in a quiet street close to the town centre.
- La amabilidad de María José. La buena calidad relación – precio. Pagamos solo 18€ por noche y estaba en buena ubicación. Las instalaciones no muy modernas, pero para descansar y darse una ducha está muy bien.
- Nos espero la dueña personalmente porque llegamos a horas tardías y nos ayudó en acomodar a los más pequeños, éramos 3 niños y 1 adulto y nos preparo una habitación ideal para los 4.
- El trato fue excelente esa mujer tiene el cielo ganado ole ole y ole.
Chambre très grande
Proximité des bars à tapas pour le repas du soir
Possibilité de stationner devant
Top Guest Houses In Padul Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Padul Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Padul Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Padul Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!