10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Padrón Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Padrón Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Padrón Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Padrón Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Padrón Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Padrón Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Padrón Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Padrón Galicia:
Located in Padrón, Pension Grilo has a bar. Featuring luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is included.At the guesthouse, each room includes a closet and a TV.Santiago de Compostela is 11 miles from Pension Grilo, while Pontevedra is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 16 miles from the accommodation.
Gave us a slight head start on the camino!!
Good value for money
- We ran into a problem with the room and the staff immediately took care of our needs. They provided us with a new room that met our needs. I appreciate that kind of service.
Staff were very nice and helpful, bar had good wine and beer selection.
Pension is on the Camino way and is convenient as a stop for the night.
- Close to the camino on a main road and easy to find. I was lucky and got a room, with a window, at the back of the building so the noise from the road wasn’t a problem. Staff and food in the cafe bar downstairs were great!
- I was going on the Camino. The property is situated on the edge of town so it suited me to get up and be on track the following day.
- Gave us a slight head start on the camino!!
Pensión Rural para Peregrinos “AREAL”
Offering free WiFi, Pensión Rural para Peregrinos “AREAL” is located in Padrón.All rooms in Pensión Rural para Peregrinos “AREAL” are equipped with a flat-screen TV.Santiago de Compostela is 7 miles from Pensión Rural para Peregrinos “AREAL”. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 13 miles from Pensión Rural para Peregrinos “AREAL”.
No reviews yet.
Pensión Glorioso is a guest house located in Picaraña, along the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. Free WiFi access is available.This property is conveniently located between Padrón, 4.3 mi away, and Santiago de Compostela, 8.1 mi away. The nearest beaches are a 20-minute drive away.Each room at the Glorioso guest house has heating and comes with a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are included.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include luggage transfer and bike storage.At Pensión Glorioso you will find a bar and a restaurant. The property offers free parking.
- Bar/cafe tender drove us to restaurant 2.5 km down road.
The accomodation was cool even in the heat, very confortable beds and very good value for money.
The food in the restaurant was home made and really authentic.
We were doing the Camino and the owner gave us access to the outdoor sink and line to wash our clothes.
- It was very comfortable, clean, with private bathroom, and on the “camino”. The food hey provided in the restaurant next door was very good. An excellent value and outstanding service.
- The owner has spent the winter on an English course, and it was lovely communicating with her. The deep fried calamari at the adjacent restaurant is a must.
- Very clean and on the Camino. Good position for getting to Santiago
Located in A Angueira de Suso, Pensión HK provides a terrace and bar. Free WiFi is provided.At Pensión HK, rooms are equipped with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 8 miles from Pensión HK. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 14 miles from Pensión HK.
- Staff super kind, everything perfect, amazing dinner, room got everything you need, super cheap price. SUPER RECOMMENDED
- Super helpful and kind people running this Pensión. A very slight turn off the Camino but easy to find on the N-550. Even though it’s on the highway, the room was very quiet- we only heard birds. Highly recommend for walkers who want to get an early start on the final day into Santiago.
We were welcomed warmly by the owner and his family after a long days walk on the Portuguese Camino.
The rooms were clean and comfy .
Dinner was a delicious 3 course dinner
All round it was great value for money
- The room was comfortable and welcoming with a good bed. Great value for money. The owners were very welcoming and highly recommend the restaurant. Close to a busy highway but had a back room and slept well
- This is a family run hotel and restaurant and it was fabulous. Everyone was so friendly and kind. We don’t speak much Spanish but we all managed. Great food great wine and all very inexpensive. It is on a busy road but the rooms are quiet at the back. Just off the Camino and it makes for an easy walk into Santiago the next day.
Pensión Residencia Pividal
Set on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Pensión Residencia Pividal is 9.3 mi from Santiago de Compostela and its famous Cathedral. The guest house offers air-conditioned rooms and free WiFi at the bar.Rooms at Pensión Residencia Pividal include bed linen and towels, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The property has a bar and a restaurant serving characteristic Galician dishes which also offers breakfasts and packed lunches. All guests walking the Camino de Santiago are offered a free breakfast kit and there is a wine bar nearby that offers special prices. Other special services for pilgrims include backpacks transfers and bike storage.Pensión Residencia Pividal offers a pick-up service, and you will find a bus stop beside the property.
- We were walking the Camino to Santiago with our kids and this was our last stop. It was a last minute change and we were so glad we stayed here. The facilities were great, the rooms clean and comfortable and the staff helpful. Despite the roadside location, we still enjoyed a lovely relaxing evening. Pics on booking.com don’t really do it justice!
- It was clean, comfortable and quiet. Right on the Camino route.
The door was closed. I waited enough.
Finally one of local man get me the key from Key box.
Later one notorious woman came to ask EURO$40.-
They advertised all over the places for €15.- with bathroom.
But she insisted that price is without bathroom.
No English at all,
This was worst in my life to stay.
I will tell and SNS network about YOU and this Hostel.
Please get my money back. Please
dinner was excellent
the room roomy and clean
hot water in the shower
wifi speedy and consistent
En general todo.
El lugar era ideal para caminar y llegar pronto a Santiago
No se que decir.
Estaba todo bien, como he dicho al principio
Hospedería San Martín Pinario
Located opposite Santiago de Compostela Cathedral, this converted monastery offers simple, bright rooms and a 24-hour front desk. Characteristic Galician dishes are served in its impressive vaulted dining room.Set on Plaza de la Inmaculada, the Hospedería San Martín Pinario is popular with pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. It offers buffet breakfast and packed lunches.The rooms at the Hospederia feature smart décor. All have heating, a desk and a private bathroom.Santiago de Compostela’s beautiful old town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- The peaceful and atmospheric ambience. The value-for-money breakfast and supper. The helpful reception staff. The Pilgrims’ Lounge. Meeting other pilgrims there.
- Great location close to cathedral and old town. Plenty of restaurants nearby.
- This location is a GREAT value for the money. I have stayed here several times before and I will be coming back again and again.
- Location, the style of the building – beautiful- lots of character – walk out of Hotel straight into the centre of Santiago which is fabulous.
- I felt like a monk, and was treated like an old friend.
Albeitaría has a peaceful setting in Teo and 5 minutes’ drive from Pontvea and the Ulla River. This property offers health treatments including physiotherapy, osteopathy, homeotherapy and ozone therapy.Offering views of the surrounding countryside, Albeitaría features modern rooms and a studio with free Wi-Fi, heating and a private bathroom. Studios include a basic kitchenette.The property has a laundry room. A restaurant can be found nearby.The Albeitaría opens onto a terrace overlooking lovely grounds.Santiago de Compostela is 9.3 mi from the property, while A Estrada is 6.2 mi away.
- The room had very large windows with lovely views and was within walking distance of good restaurants. The coffee in the morning was nice and the staff were friendly.
- The room was spotless and very comfortable. The man at reception was there to answer all our questions and gave us an excellent recommendation for dinner. Breakfast was great.
- Good bathtub and nice breakfast (toasts,natural orange juice, yogurt, muesli, cereals, fresh fruit, butter, cheese, ham, coffee and tea). Heated floors and warm room (we were there during the winter). Very quite. Good value for money
- A real oasis of peacefulness. It was a great great accommodation. We loved the room design and cleanliness. Waking up and seeing green trees through your windows is the best! Also, there are quite a few restaurants within a walking distance where you will find superb tapas!
- The place is so quiet and calm! The room and bathroom are nice and clean. The location was good enough to explore Galicia.
Overlooking the green Plaza Galicia Square, this smart and basic guest house is just 1,000 feet from the impressive cathedral and offers free Wi-Fi throughout. The airport bus stops in the square.Sleep well in the modern, elegant interiors of Fornos PR’s bedrooms which feature attractive wooden floors, a soothing minimal decor and complete bathrooms.Rooms enjoy plenty of natural light and some boast views over the adjacent plaza which has pretty gardens in the center.Fornos PR is very well located for your exploration of Santiago de Compostela. The world-famous cathedral is just a few minute’s walk away. The Plaza Galicia is an excellent place to find public transport should you wish to travel further. Visit the market close by the Fornos where you can sample local lifestyle and find some artisan souvenirs to take home.
- Proximity to everything.Great value basic accommodation
- Everything was great: the staff, facilities, cleanliness. Location is adjacent to the bus stop for taking bus to the airport. Close to the beautiful Alameda Park with its giant eucalyptus trees.
- Clean hotel, great location, friendly staff, comfy bed and good strong hot shower – the perfect end to our camino 🙂
- Very good location once i had found it. Only 50 metres from the old town. The business is located on floor two of the building with the entrance tucked at the back left hand side of a shop forecourt. However once I found it found the staff and the room very good. Bus stop for the airport opposite only 500mtrs.
- Small single room, but with everything essential. Comfortable bed. Very good bathroom / shower. Excellent location in the centre of the city, few steps from airport bus stop and short walk to the Cathedral. Very nice and helpful lady at the reception.
México PR is located in central Santiago de Compostela, just 1,650 feet from the Train Station. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom.The rooms at México PR feature simple, modern décor with parquet floors. Each one comes with a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The property has a 24-hour reception, allowing you greater flexibility during your stay. Laundry, car rental and luggage storage services are available on site.México PR is a 10-minute walk from Santiago’s charming Old Town, and the iconic cathedral is 15 minutes away. There are many shops in the streets around the property.
- Have stay in this hotel previously. Located an easy ten min walk from historic centre. Comfortable room. Excellent front desk staff. Good value breakfast available in next door cafe. We were able to leave our bags in secure room in hotel as we had late departure.
- The staff was friendly and really helpful. The beds were absolutely comfortable. The location was only 10 minutes walking from the historic city centre. We can definitely recommend this hotel!
- This property had everything I was looking for at a good price. Comfortable bed, large bathtub, plenty of hot water and air conditioning for those hot Spanish evenings. It was on a busy city street but you didn’t hear any noise from the traffic and there were at least 2 regular grocery stores, a 24 hour convenience store and plenty of restaurants if you got hungry or thirsty.
Location – 10 min walk to old city. Take bus no. 5, (2 min from Mexico PR) to bus station. Nearby shopping and cafes.
Room – adequately spacious, air conditioned in summer and clean.
- Location very good but if you’re looking for quiet this is not for you.
Located just 1,300 feet from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral, Hospederia Tarela features a snack bar with an indoor and outdoor seating area. Free WiFi is available at the air-conditioned property.Offering landmark views, rooms at Hospederia Tarela are bright, modern and feature minimalistic décor. All come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.The guest house offers a daily maid service and room service is available. There is a tour desk and an airport shuttle can be arranged for an extra cost. A continental breakfast is available.The local market, Mercado de Abastos, is 350 feet away. A variety of bars and restaurants are within a 5-minute walk. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 6.8 mi away.
- Location was excellent, close to the Cathedral and to the centre of Santiago. The room was clean. Staff very helpful and welcoming. We enjoy our stay.
- Room was above a bar/restaurant and Praza area, but it was not loud. Windows were really well insulated. Room had tons of natural light. Great place for a pilgrim.
- Great location. Great sized room, so clean and modern.
- Not far from the cathedral, Hospedería Tarela is located on a quiet square in the old town. The rooms are spacious, immaculately clean and tastefully decorated. They are situated above a small café/bar that serves breakfast and tapas. We highly recommend Hospedería Tarela and would stay there again.
- Location is great! the double windows actually block quite a lot of the noise from the buy streets.
Top Guest Houses In Padrón Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Padrón Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Padrón Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Padrón Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!