10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Paderne Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Paderne Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Paderne Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paderne Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paderne Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Paderne Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Paderne Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Paderne Galicia:
Hostal Santa Maria Do Poio
Located in Padornelo, Hostal Santa Maria Do Poio has a garden, terrace and shared lounge. The property features a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Lugo is 30 miles from Hostal Santa Maria Do Poio.
- Having a bed and something to eat after a hard day walking the Camino.
- Convenient Camino location, spacious room, simple, tasty dinner, ample breakfast, pleasant staff and helpful, if eccentric, manager who gave medicine and hot drinks to one in our group with bad cough.
- Not much – any port in a storm. Andrea on reception did her best
- Very local place not very robust and touristic the town contains 2 houses
- Excellent pilgrim dinner. On top of mountain on Camino de Santiago. However nothing else around.
Providing free WiFi, Pension-Albergue Lemos is located in Tríacastela. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Staff on site can arrange a shuttle service.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. The rooms include a desk.Lugo is 24 miles from Pension-Albergue Lemos, while Manzaneda is 31 miles from the property.
- Accommodation right on camino. Lovely big airy room. I found WiFi excellent. Good breakfast available from early -juice coffee and toast – enough to get you started on camino.
- Fairly new, very clean, laundry machine, elevator.
- Facility provides a nice size washer and dryer (soap included). The roof balcony offers a location to hang dry clothing,very convienant.
- Nice terrace to relax in after a day on the camion. Bathroom and room perfect nice breakfast and easy to get back on the camino.
- Great location on the Camino, very clean and comfortable
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hostal-Meson Vilasante provides accommodations in Tríacastela. Among the various facilities of this property are a terrace and a bar. Free WiFi is available and on-site parking is provided.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while some units at Hostal-Meson Vilasante also feature a balcony. Guest rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.Hostal-Meson Vilasante offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.Lugo is 24 miles from the guesthouse.
- A simple but nice room in a nice little town in the mountains. The owner was very helpful and had a nice bare in the first floor. A good place to stay on a budget!
- The host lady that checked me in went above and beyond for me, the room was spotless, and the bed was very comfortable!
- מארח נדיב, כיבד אותנו בשתיה כשהגענו והראה לנו הכל. קנינו שם א.בוקר למחרת – טרי, זול ובכמות גדולה בנשוואה לשאר ארוחות הבוקר שהיו לנו.
- Wir waren etwas zu früh, bekamen für die Wartezeit ein Getränk auf Kosten des Hauses.
- Los dueños encantadores, el establecimiento muy limpio y todo muy correcto. El desayuno muy completo y saciante, el café muy rico.
Casa Simon has accommodations in Tríacastela. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a desk and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, rooms at Casa Simon also provide guests with a city view. All rooms include a closet.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Lugo is 24 miles from Casa Simon, while Manzaneda is 31 miles away.
- Natalie was so very helpful, kind and sweet. She is absolutely lovely!
- La cámada era cómoda. Hay posibilidad de lavar la ropa, previo pago
- Ottima pulizia e camera bella ed essenziale. Gentilissima la Signora, ci ha fatto stare come a casa
- La cama muy cómoda, la amabilidad de Natalia, repetiría sin duda.
- La verdad que no hay nada que siente mejor que un recibimiento con una sonrisa. Natalia la dueña…, se preocupó ya que llegamos un poco tarde en hacer el checking e incluso nos llamó por si nos había ocurrido algo, higiene, sencillez, habitaciones bonitas y con un gusto acogedor es lo que impera en el establecimiento, seguro que repetiremos ya que nuestra experiencia fue muy buena, y la relación calidad precio es insuperable
Featuring a garden, Pensión Garcia is located in Tríacastela. The property features a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at Pensión Garcia.At Pensión Garcia, all rooms are equipped with a closet.A continental or American breakfast is available daily at the property.Guests at Pensión Garcia will be able to enjoy activities in and around Tríacastela, like hiking.Lugo is 24 miles from Pensión Garcia, while Manzaneda is 31 miles away.
- Right on the Camino (literally the first place as you enter town on the trail). Had booked private room for end of long day of walking, and was so glad. Clean, functional room, inc a bath (need own plug!) – nothing fancy, but didn’t want or need that. Helpful staff.
- Right on the Camino. Quiet. Comfortable. Place for a bike. Close to groceries.
- Helpful staff. Good location right on the Camino. Good restaurant/bar.
- The staff were very efficient and welcoming. The room had a beautiful view and a balcony. The bed was very clean and there was lots of space in the room. There were also washing facilities for our clothes which is great as we are walking the Camino.
- Lovely, attentive staff. Clean rooms and spacious shared bathroom.
Casa Olga provides rooms in Tríacastela. With a garden, the property also has a terrace. The property has a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi is available.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some have mountain views. Guest rooms include a closet.Lugo is 24 miles from Casa Olga, while Manzaneda is 31 miles from the property.
- We got great welcome and shown where to hang out our washing. The offer of a cold beer was also very much appreciated. Finally i want to thank the team there for getting our forgotten luggage to us. Brendan
- Quite peaceful and happy place. The hostess new what I needed without me asking for hairdryer she gave me one too use. Fablouse.
- My room was very nice and clean and so was my bathroom. Olga is a great host. She does not speak English but we managed to communicate just fine.
- Great family service. The owner helped a lot she even made our laundry. Amazin experience and she told us the history of how Casa Olga started as a pilgrims hotels.
- Our welcome was excellent and we were looked after well. Simple but tasty breakfast. We forgot shoes in room & hostess clipped to our bags without making a fuss – that is great service!
Located in Samos, Casa Licerio provides a shared lounge. Free WiFi is available.At the guest house, rooms are located on the 2nd floor without a elevator and include a wardrobe. Every room comes with a private bathroom and a bath, while some rooms also feature a balcony. The rooms in Casa Licerio are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Samos, like hiking.Lugo is 23 mi from Casa Licerio.
We liked the helpful and friendly atmosphere… Cecilia insisted on carrying our very heavy suitcases up the stairs!We loved the rustic but clean house and rooms. The breakfast the next morning was more than adequate.
Cecilia is a great hostess- very professional and likeable.
- Everything. nothing is any trouble fantastic hosts very welcoming perfect for resting on the Camino
- The hotel is lovely and Cecilia is a gracious hostess . She stayed at this hotel as a pilgrim herself and came back to run it a year later. We sat and talked in the bright and cheerful sitting room and swapped Camino stories. We loved Samos and were glad we made the effort to come out to this extra stop. This is a more friendly and personal place, great for pilgrims and travelers alike. I left feeling taken care of, with clean clothes and a good breakfast too. Great hospitality. Highly recommended.
- The staff were wonderful and treated us like family! So grateful to have stayed here. The food was also fabulous.
- Welcoming, service and breakfast (customized and substantial) were really outstanding. Cecilia (“la gobernanta”) is a wonderful woman and a very caring person. We will never forget her.
- We liked the helpful and friendly atmosphere… Cecilia insisted on carrying our very heavy suitcases up the stairs!We loved the rustic but clean house and rooms. The breakfast the next morning was more than adequate.
Located in Samos, Hosp.Ext.Monasterio Samos has a terrace, shared lounge and bar. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi and luggage storage space are offered.The rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area. All rooms feature a desk.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hosp.Ext.Monasterio Samos.Lugo is 23 miles from the accommodation.
- The atmosphere and calmness of the town and this particular location. It was easy to sit outside with a beer or coffee and watch the world go by, slowly. Particularly the Camino walkers many of whom stayed overnight on Samos.
- Really loved the staff. Kind, friendly, helpful. Room spotless, sitting room useful.
- The hotel is right across from the Samos Monestary & the restraunt on the corner – La Victoria – had DELICIOUS food!!! Also, room & bathroom were very clean.
- The Restaurant and bar adjoining hotel has a really nice vibe. Great music and food. My Room was spacious and bathroom clean. The owners work really hard!
- It was absolutely wonderful! The staff, the facility, and the food were all top notch!
Casa do Meson
Casa do Meson is a 19th century restored house originally built as a stable. It offers accommodations in San Pedro, 1.4 mi from Pedrafita do Cebreiro and 4.3 mi from O Cebreiro. Free WiFi is featured.Some units include views of the mountain or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom and heating. Guests have access to a shared living-dining room with seating area, fireplace and TV.Casa do Meson serves lunch and dinner made of local and seasonal products. The property also offers free shuttle service from El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage French route.Ponferrada is 32 mi from Casa do Meson.
- Lovely and comfortable rooms and lovely home cooked meals
- I liked the location and the fact that the owners were so helpful. They did everything possible to be kind and helpful.
The property is a meticulously restored/designed guest house. It is owned by a wonderful family – Maria prepared 3 delicious meals and washed my clothes. Her sincere kindness and care truly helped me recover from an injury I sustained while on the Camino de Santiago.
If you want a genuine Galician experience stay here!
- New and reasonably well appointed. Owner tried to help in transport pickups and shuttle to local amenities
- Such amazingly nice people. The dinner and breakfast were delicious. The bed was so comfortable and the shower was the best one we used on our two week trip. They even dropped us back to the camino trail with our bikes and helped me repair a puncture. I can’t rate this highly enough!!!
Pensión Santa Rosa
Located in Samos, Pensión Santa Rosa offers barbecue facilities. With a garden, the property also features a terrace. The property provides free WiFi.At Pensión Santa Rosa, all rooms come with a closet. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom equipped with a bath and free toiletries, while certain accommodations at Pensión Santa Rosa also provide guests with a balcony. The rooms at Pensión Santa Rosa come with a seating area.The area is popular for fishing and hiking.Lugo is 23 miles from Pensión Santa Rosa, while Manzaneda is 29 miles from the property.
- I loved my stay here. I felt like I was home the entire time. The decor is very cute and the room very comfortable. Thanks for all your hospitality.
- Check in person did a great job making sure we comfortable with our stay
- Wonderful little pension in the Camino de Santiago in beautiful Samos. Great staff. Cute room with little balcony. Bath tub in bathroom. Farmhouse style kitchen. Would stay again.
- Excellent staff who very very friendly. Extremely comfortable, the beds especially. Fantastic location,close to all the restaurants and the monastery.
- Very helpful staff. Excellent value. Lots of character in the pensione and room.
Top Guest Houses In Paderne Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Paderne Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Paderne Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Paderne Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!