10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Padarniu Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Padarniu Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Padarniu Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Padarniu Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Padarniu Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Padarniu Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Padarniu Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Padarniu Aragon:
Located 0.6 mi from Campo, in the Benasque Valley, Hostal Turbon is 20 minutes’ drive from Cerler Ski Resort. Rooms have free Wi-Fi and a balcony with mountain views.All rooms have heating and a TV. They feature tiled floors and a wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a shower and a bidet.Breakfast is available and the restaurant offers set menu and à la carte options. There is a bar and packed lunches can be requested.Free parking is available and there is a tour desk. The property also organizes rafting and sports activities including picnic.Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is an hour’s drive away.
- The hostal was recently renovated so everything was clean and nice inside. The check-in and -our functioned flawlessly and the staff was eager to help.
- Nos vendieron unos tomates muy ricos de su propio huerto.
- La habitación era amplia, la cama cómoda, las vistas a la montaña y había tranquilidad. Todo bien limpio. El menú que probamos estuvo correcto (13€) y el trato que recibimos fue amable. Creo que la gente que vaya quedará satisfecha
- Un sitio muy tranquilo donde se puede descansar 100% lejos del ruido muy bueno.
- El trato es muy familiar y la dueña intenta satisfacer a los clientes al maximo
Located on the main road in El Pont de Suert, this guest house is just 15 mi from Boí Taüll Ski Resort. Aigüestortes National Park is a 20-minute drive away.The family-run Hostal Canigó has bright, heated rooms with private bathrooms and cable TV. Triple rooms have a private balcony. Free Wi-Fi is also available.The Canigó has a breakfast room and a TV lounge. There is free on-site ski storage and parking for bicycles. The guest house’s tour desk provides information about nearby places of interest and the best local restaurants.
- Great value. The room was particularly fresh, neat and clean. The host was welcoming and very helpful. The sitting room was an extra bonus and made up for the cosy bedroom. It was also very quiet.
- Charming host,most helpful.cleanliness.excellent breakfast
- The breakfast was the best one on my trip.The owner was successful in making a good atmosphere like nice and quiet music while having the first class breakfast. Thank you
relation quality price is excellent!
personnel, we always to talked to the same woman, was excellent! very friendly.
breakfast is worth it, take it, but you need to announce it one day in advance.
the room was very clean and quiet.
- Excellent host. Very helpful and made sure we were very happy with our stay.
Hostal Casa Lacreu
Set in a mountain-style stone house with stunning views of the Pyrennes, Casa Lacreu offers simple accommodations in the charming town of Sahún. It offers a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.The simple rooms at Hostal Casa Lacreu come with heating and cable TV. The private bathroom is equipped with toiletries and a hairdryer.Featuring authentic stone archways, the guest house has a communal TV lounge. During summer, guests can also relax on the terrace in the gardens.Casa Lacreu is 10 minutes’ drive from the Cerler Ski Resort and 5 minutes from Benasque by car. The tour desk can provide information on the surrounding area and popular activities or excursions.
Everything! The location the host and the scenery.
We enjoyed our stay very much.
- L’esmorzar estava molt,el tracte era molt bo i personal i la habitacio amplia i comfortable
- Pueblo muy tranquilo,precio-calidad inmejorable,baño completo amplio y muy luminoso,cama comoda.Vistas muy chulas desde la hab.
- La amabilida con la que nos trataron, el pueblo muy tranquilo, la comida muy buena ,en resumen, hemos pasado mi mujer y yo 3 días espectaculares, para repetir. Muchas gracias por todo HOSTAL CASA LA CREU
- La ubicacion, el pueblo es fabuloso, tranquilo y cerca de todo. Ademas, al haber escapado de la fiebre urbanizadora de otras decadas pasadas, ahora conserva todo el encanto. Es un pueblo muy bonito.
- Everything! The location the host and the scenery.
Casa Vilaspasa is 2.8 mi from El Pont de Suert and the N-230 Main Road, in the Catalan Pyrenees. It offers spectacular mountain views, free Wi-Fi and free nearby parking.All heated rooms at the Vilaspasa have a private balcony with country views. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. Rooms feature wooden floors and wooden beam ceilings.The Vilaspasa Hotel is a 30-minute drive from Boí Taüll Ski Resort and the Aigüestortes National Park.The hotel has a bar and a simple breakfast is available. Packed lunches and special diet menus are available on request.There is a TV lounge with a peat fire, a games room, and a summer terrace with great views. The hotel offers a laundry service and has a tour desk.
- Beautiful location but isolated so bring what you need!
- We didn’t have croissants! The beds were fine. Quiet and peaceful.
- The property is lovely and the location is perfect. The guest rooms are renovated but the character of the house unspoiled. The owner is absolutely charming, she speaks several languages and is a fantastic cook and very caring. We are vegetarians which is often hard luck in Spain, but she cooked a fantastic meal for us. The cleanliness impeccable.
- Très belle habitation. Accueil chaleureux malgré une arrivée tardive. Excellent petit déjeuner.
- Tot genial, tant la casa, l’habitació, el servei com l’atenció de la Mercè. El menjar boníssim i les vistes magnífiques. Tornarem segur si passem per allà!
Hostal Casa Juan
Offering a picturesque setting, the charming Hostal Casa Juan is set in Castejón de Sos. This rustic-style guest house features 7 rooms, a shared outdoor swimming pool and a sun terrace.All rooms at Casa Juan have balconies offering pleasant views. Rooms come with TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Free Wi-Fi is also available.The surrounding area is ideal for outdoor activities including canyoning, hiking, cycling and paragliding. Hostal Casa Juan is close to Posets Nature Park and only 20 minutes’ drive from Benasque and Campo.
The location. There was a lot space to park the car. The village is really beautiful and there are a lot of restaurant possibilities! And the supermarket is also handy.
The lady cleaned up your room everyday, I liked it a lot!
- From the minute I got there the lady who run it was great, the room spotless, good restaurants and bars local. I will return here.
- La calidad precio fantástica, la dueña muy amable, preguntar por actividades o lugares para visitar porque os puede ayudar un montón
La habitación tenía una terraza bastante grande.
El sitio era tranquilo.
Calidad precio muy bien.
- El recinto de la piscina ,la habitación el trato de los sueños en general muy bien hemos estado muy agusto y el entorno precioso ideal para pasar unos días de relax y tranquilidad en un entorno natural donde se respira paz
- The location. There was a lot space to park the car. The village is really beautiful and there are a lot of restaurant possibilities! And the supermarket is also handy.
With plenty of rustic charm and a fantastic village setting in Aragonese countryside, this boutique hotel is built in traditional wood and stone.Set in the heart of the Pyrenees on the edge of Castejón de Sos, this hotel has a lovely family-run feel and a beautifully tranquil situation.Castejon de Sos is a village located in the Benasque valley of Huesca and protected from the northern winds, resulting in a milder climate both in winter and in summer. The village has a number of facilities to enjoy including a public swimming pool and a rockodrome.Explore the fabulous landscapes with all sorts of sporting activities including horse-riding, mountaineering, rafting and skiing in the winter months.
- Great place for paragliding, motorcycling, walking, rafting and lots more.
- Lo mejor es la ubicación cerca de Benasque, un pueblo con bastante vida y servicios. El dueño es muy amable.
El dueño muy majo. La ubicación es buena. Nos dejó un sitio donde dejar las bicis (algo complicadillo el acceso para meter las bicis, pero se agradece).
El bar/restaurante que hay bajo (es independiente del alojamiento) tiene bastante carta y variedad.
- Muy buena ubicación y abajo había una cafetería con gran variedad para desayunar. Eramos tres y había camas para cuatro. Alojamiento sencillo pero suficiente. Muy buena predisposición por parte del propietario para cualquier consulta
- Todo perfecto, muy limpio, camas cómodas, como en casa. Muy amables. Buena situación.
This rural guest house is located in the El Isabéna Valley. It is about 45 minutes’ drive from both the Boï-Taull and Cerler Ski Resorts. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Casa Francho’s rooms feature a simple, rustic-style décor with tiled floors and wooden furnishings. Each includes a work desk and TV, and a private bathroom with toiletries.The café-restaurant serves snacks and sandwiches. Packed lunches are also available, and there are more restaurants in the village.There is a tour desk at Casa Francho. The Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park is 22 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Casa Rosita
Offering views of Linsoles Reservoir, Hostal Casa Rosita is located in Eriste, in Benasque’s Valley. This charming guest house features a restaurant serving homemade food.All heated rooms offer rustic décor, flat-screen TV, free WiFi and private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are included and some of the rooms also have a terrace.The guest house is located at the entrance of Posets-Maladeta Nature Reserve. Aramón Cerler or Llanos del Hospital Ski Resorts are within driving distance of the property.Outdoor activities including hiking, cycling and fishing can be practiced nearby.
- Very nice hosts, speaks basic English, Great restaurant.
- Overall their food. The staff are also excellent, kind and professional. Finally the position in central valley.
- The bed was surprisingly super firm and comfy. The staff was extremely welcoming and hospitable. Breakfast was from 8-10 but they prepared it early for us at 6 am because we got an early start to climb a peak. Gorgeous views of the lake.
- Excellent host and staff with quality restaurant. Mountain trails and beautiful river and scenery within walking distance. Stayed several days.
- todo estuvo perfecto y cumplió con nuestra expectativas .
Antigua Casa Catones
This charming, stone-walled country guest house is set in Lascuarre near the River Isábena. It offers heated rooms with free Wi-Fi and a shared lounge with a fireplace.Featuring rustic details such as exposed stone walls and wooden beamed ceilings, each room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub, hairdryer and free toiletries.The house’s lounge has a selection of books and board games. Guests can use the fridge, microwave, and coffee-maker that are in one of the lounges.Turbón hot spring baths are around 30 minutes’ drive from Antigua Casa Catones. Boí Ski Slopes can be reached in an hour’s drive and Cerler Ski Slopes in a 1.5-hour drive.
- Breakfast was top. The tip to go to Roda de Isábena was fantastic. Many thanks again!
Casa Catones is one of the best places whre I stayed in Spain. Accomadation was very comfortable and consists of 2 rooms with a small balcon.Kitchen and hall for food is located in the cellar, so it’s very atmospheric to come downstairs for breakfast.
The owners are very warm and freindly. Breakfast was excellent.
Also, there is a common hall with a lot of books about Aragon and music. And maps on the wall.
And no TV (for me it’s a plus).
I talked a lot with Elena and was impressed with her hospitality and knoweledge of neighborohood. Hope to come back at the autumn.
Thanks a lot.
- Elena was lovely as was her home and splendid breakfast.
- Great breakfast. Close to congost de mont-rebri. Friendly host.
Elena, a host, is the most attentive and kind human being you wish to meet during your travelling away from home.
Plentiful homemade breakfasts and dinners every day we stayed there. Tasty desserts and good coffee. Elena made sure we had everything we need. Very interesting old house in a quiet village. Great stay to explore the nearby mountains and hikes.
Located in Pont de Suert, in the Catalan Pyrenees, Fonda Isard is 12 mi from Boí Taüll Ski Resort. It offers functional rooms with heating, TV and free Wi-Fi.Each bright room at the Fonda Isard accommodates up to 3 people. Rooms include a work desk and a fridge, as well as a private bathroom.The Fonda’s à la carte restaurant serves characteristic regional cuisine. Guests can also use the shared kitchen and laundry room on request.Ski storage is available on site and the Fonda has a garage for motorbikes and bicycles. Free parking can be found nearby. The property offers a garage for bicycles and motorcycles.
- Clean. Simple, but comfy and great value for money
- Beautiful location. Hotel was ok. Basic room, but with a common kitchen which was very useful, especially the fridge! We had 3 single beds as we are a family of 3.
- Nada, un lugar espantoso. Calidad precio una ruina.
Un sitio donde dormir, creo recordar que los colchones parecían buenos.
El dueño, a pesar de aparentar tener un carácter particular, fue servicial. Nos permitió guardar las bicis dentro y nos las cambió de sitio después al pedirle el favor.
- Il proprietario è molto disponibile e mi ha fatto parcheggiare la moto nel cortile interno. La camera era comunque pulitissima e ordinata. Prezzo/qualità azzeccato.
Top Guest Houses In Padarniu Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Padarniu Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Padarniu Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Padarniu Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!