10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Oza dos Ríos Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Oza dos Ríos Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Oza dos Ríos Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oza dos Ríos Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oza dos Ríos Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Oza dos Ríos Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Oza dos Ríos Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Oza Dos Ríos Galicia:
Costa da Egoa
Located on the banks of the Abelleira River, this former water mill offers rustic-style rooms and a spacious lounge with a fireplace. The guest house offers free bicycles.All rooms at Costa da Egoa feature a rustic décor with hardwood floors and exposed stone walls. Each has a modern bathroom with shower including a hairdryer and toiletries.Guests can relax in the lounge or in the spacious garden including a children’s play area. There is also a kitchen, dining area and barbecue facilities. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.In the nearby towns of Curro and Veira guests will find restaurants serving characteristic Galician dishes. These are about 5 minutes’ drive or 20 minutes walk away.Costa da Egoa is about 30 minutes’ drive from A Coruña and 45 minutes’ from Santiago de Compostela. The guest house offers a car rental service and staff can provide more information on activities in the surrounding area.
- Friendliness and hospitability of the host Family.
- We walked the Camino Ingles and this is a perfect stay! Approx. 10 minutes by car from the route. The owner picked us up in Bruma. Casta da Egoa is a nice retreat in the woods, super clean, the food is fabulous and the owner … what a lovely lady!
- A beautiful family run B&B. Host came and picked us up and dropped us off in Bruma. Room, food, and hospitality of owners was first class. The location is enchanting.
- Excellent hostess and very comfortable stay.We had lovely meal in the on-site restaurant..huge portions..Highly recommended!
OK, recommended to stay here even though it is off the official Camino route. The day started out wet and cold and turned to foggy and cold. At the end of a 24km hike it was like entering heaven. My hostess could see I was pretty well done in so overlooked the booking in and ushered me of to my room which was in an adjacent building and set over a cabin like lounge – imagine a ski lodge if you will.
It hits all the right notes for comfort and appears to be favoured by local people – there were families in and and some older men watching the international football (Real Madrid vs Liverpool)
The food at dinner was great and, the next day, I was deposited back on the main Camino route the next day refreshed and ready to go.
The photos are the bar; soup and steak for dinner; breakfast. The Duck does not come with the meal!
PR Ó Mesón Novo
Pensión Residencial Ó Mesón Novo is set along the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route and next to the N550 Motorway. Just 30 minutes’ drive from A Coruña, it features a café.The rooms at Pensión Residencial Ó Mesón Novo feature attractive, lightly colored décor and a balcony. They include free Wi-Fi, heating, a TV and a private bathroom.The on-site bar serves breakfast from 06:00. It offers both characteristic local breakfasts and continental options.The village of Ordes and Cerceda Water Park is just 5.6 mi from the Mesón Novo. Santiago de Compostela is a 35-minute drive away.
- One of the nicest rooms I stayed in doing the Camino, bed comfortable, 2 extra comfortable chairs, extra sofa and a small patio deck
- We used this hotel as a part of our Camino Ingles walk. As a property it is great, located beside a busy tourist road and offering oversized and spotlessly clean en-suite rooms. The food offering in the area is limited but not bad.
- Excellent for pilgrims and travelers alike. Very clean and quiet. Near restaurants for dinner. They offered breakfast next door. Very good value.
We were on on our way to Santiago. To stay in Pr O Meson Novo was a great decision. The location is very good – surrounded by many restaurants, shops, tank station. The room was spacious and tidy, the bathroom well equipped and clean. There is a place to dry your clothes in the yard (extremely important for the pilgrims :-)) The owner is an amazing person – a hearty welcome and ready to help. He even picked us up with his own car from the way.
Great place to stay!
- Before booking our stay, my friend and I were a little bummed that we couldn’t stay in the cheaper hostels, but we were SO GLAD we chose PR Ó Mesón Novo!! We underestimated the amount of time we needed to hike from A Coruña to Bruma, so we weren’t able to hike the whole way. Antonio drove (at least 10 minutes) to pick us up from where we were and take us to the hostel and insisted that we didn’t need to pay! It had rained during the walk, so our clothes and shoes were pretty wet. We didn’t even think about bringing a chance of shoes, so when Antonio told us he could dry our wet clothes and shoes, we were overjoyed!! (Plus, it was free of change, again!!) 100% recommend this place!!!!
Pensión O Cantiño
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Pensión O Cantiño is located in Miño. Free WiFi access is available.All rooms come with a desk, a TV and heating. Bed linen and towels are provided.Some rooms have private bathroom. Free toiletries are included. Laundry and ironing services are provided under request.Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk and luggage storage.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 40 mi away.
- The room was nice and clean and the bed was comfortable.
- It was perfect for what I needed. I could ask for friendlier staff!
- Personal ist sehr bemüht auf andere Sprache auch kommunizieren als nur auf dänisches
- La zona donde se situa y la amabilidad del personal.
- Понравилось расположение пансиона. Самое замечательное – рядом пляж! Было очень тепло, вода замечательная. Это место, куда я бы хотела приехать ещё раз! ?
Located in Las Fragas do Eume Nature Reserve, Alvarella offers ecologically-designed accommodations. It features an outdoor swimming pool and provides introductory environmental courses. Free Wi-fi and private parking are available.Alvarella’s rooms have a rustic décor featuring parquet flooring and wooden furniture. The family rooms feature bunk beds and a seating area. All rooms have a private bathroom with bath or shower.Alvarella incorporates constructive bioclimatic and ecological solutions using solar energy generated from the property’s solar panels. Guests can learn more about the environment and ecological building solutions at one of the on-site courses.There are several beaches within 5 minutes’ drive of Alvarella, including Miño, Perbes and Cabanas beaches. Guests can also play traditional games at the guest house or have a barbecue in the garden. Ferrol and A Coruña are about 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Lovely place. Nice people. Perfect if you are traveling with dogs. So relaxing!
– The peach and tranquility was just what we needed
– The friendly owner gave us lots of ideas about things to do in the area and spoke slowly in Spanish for us to understand better (we are not native Spanish speakers)
– There was a very friendly dog and cat to play with 🙂
– The rooms were nice and warm
- el sitio es super tranquilo y con mesas para poder hacer picinic al aire libre. muy cercano a las Fragas do Eume . Desayuno muy rico. Las dueñas eran muy majas y atentas.
- Alojamiento rural (hay que mirar bien las fotos para entender el tipo de habitación y confort que encontraremos) muy tranquilo, con instalaciones sostenibles y muy verdes, con una atención inmejorable por parte del personal y perfecta situación para ir a explorar el parque natural del Eume. El servicio de comidas y cenas con muy buena relación calidad-precio. Sin duda, recomendable al 100%, con niños por su practicidad, sin ellos por la tranquilidad.
- La piscina. La ubicación espectacular. Los dueños muy amables.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Offering free Wi-Fi, Pensión Residencia Alborán is located in the city center of A Coruña, 150 feet from María Pita Square. The beaches of Riazor and Orzán are 10 minutes’ walk away.Featuring a private bathroom, all the rooms in Pensión Residencia Alborán have a flat-screen TV and central heating. Some of them have a balcony with city views.Within 2 minutes’ walk, guests can find the streets of Rúa Real and La Franja, with a variety of shops and restaurants to enjoy traditional Galician food and wines.There is a bus stop 2 minutes on foot from the guest house and A Coruña Train Station is 1.6 mi away.
- The location was excellent right in the centre next to the main square and a short walk to the beach. Lots of cafes and restaurants nearby.
- The first impression of modern, sharp and clean was backed up by our experience. The staff very very efficient. The Hostal is very Central and close to the old town and public transport. I would recommend it to anyone.
- The room is clean and beautiful with air conditioning and television. The staff has been nice and gentle. The position is absolutely centric
- Near the centre, very clean and new, nice smell. Wifi and aircon working very well. Highly recommended
- Hostal que esta muy bien, supongo que recién reformado. Todo muy limpio y nuevo. Tamaño de la habitación muy correcta. Muy bien ubicado en pleno casco antiguo y centro de a Coruña. Muy cerca del bus del aeropuerto.
Centrally located in A Coruña, Hostal Socaire is a 10-minute walk from La Coruña Port. The guest house offers a 24-hour reception and free WiFi.Featuring balconies with city views, rooms are equipped with a work desk, flat-screen TV and radio. Private bathrooms come with a shower and toiletries.The hotel has a café-bar and serves breakfasts. You can sample traditional Galician cuisine in the restaurant. Half-board and full-board packages are available. There is also a shared terrace.A bus stop and a taxi rank are located just outside the hotel. A Coruña Train Station and Bus Station are within a 10-minute walk. The airport is a 15-minute drive away and there is easy access to the AP9 Motorway.
- Value for low price … mice people and very helpful
- Everything was absolutely clean, the staff was really nice and the coffee was amazing.
- Everything was clean, basic, just what you need for a night or two to sleep. There’s a cafe/bar attached and the location is fantastic. Pretty quiet considering it’s a busy area. Accepts dogs at no extra cost. Good value for money
- Very nice and helpful stuff. Nice bar downstairs. Small and tidy place, low price.
- очень близко и к вокзалу, и к автовокзалу, номер достаточно просторный, wi-fi работал без сбоев
PR Casa Savi
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set 1,650 feet from Perbes Beach, Pensión Casa Savi features a 24-hour front desk and a restaurant. It offers modern, attractive rooms and has free Wi-Fi in public areas.Each room at Pensión Casa Savi has wooden floors. All rooms include heating, a TV and a private bathroom.The Savi’s restaurant specializes in Galician cuisine, including the region’s famous octopus, seafood and fish dishes.Perbes Railway Station is just 5 minutes’ walk from the Casa Savi and Miño Golf Club is 1.2 mi away. Miño is a 10-minute drive away and you can reach Ferrol in 20 minutes via the nearby AP9F Motorway.
- Quiet, very clean, modern facilities, good value, free parking on site, only 15 min from Pontevedra.
- La relación calidad-precio es inmejorable. No parece una pensión, todo muy limpio, el baño pequeño aunque bastante moderno y nuevo y la cama cómoda.
- La habitación estaba muy bien y el baño muy grande
Está muy bien decorado, todo nuevo, muy confortable y moderno.
La relación calidad-precio buena
- La habitación tiene el equipamiento necesario, es cómoda y reformada recientemente.
Pension Meson Paz
Offering free WiFi, Pension Meson Paz is located in Puentedeume. The property features barbecue facilities, as well as a terrace. Guests can enjoy a selection of Mediterranean cuisine in the on-site restaurant.At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Pension Meson Paz.A Coruña is 11 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Clean comfortable place to stay while on Camino Santiago, there was a festival in town so was happy to get anything
- This is a simple place, but comfortable. The meals were good for what I needed. Family-run and laid back.
- Excellent location for the camino De Santiago. Very comfortable, clean and quiet. El menú del Peregrino provided for dinner was very good.
- At the top of the hill and just a second off the Camino route. Comfortable beds and hot shower.
- It was a miserable wet day when we arrived. There was heating and loads of hot water. Dinner on site was very tasty and great value. Our host was very helpful and pleasant. The location knocked a couple of km straight uphill off the start of next days walk so all good
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Offering a Modernist facade, La Terraza is located in Miño center, next to several beaches and the Rías Altas Coast. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms feature tile/marble floor. The private bathroom comes with bath or shower, and free toiletries. You will find luggage storage space at the property.You will find bars, restaurants and supermarkets nearby. Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a surcharge.A Coruña is 9.9 mi from La Terraza, while Ferrol is 9.9 mi from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 9.3 mi from La Terraza.
-friendly, welcoming staff
-good location, close to cafes and restaurants
-good value for solo pilgrims doing camino Inglés
- Receptionist very friendly, good suggestions on where to eat
- We were a group of 20 who stayed in La Terraza on the 3rd night of the Camino Ingles. The hotel was very accommodating and allowed us to check in earlier and also helped to carry our luggage to the rooms. (The hotel does not have a lift). The owner was also proactive and contacted me prior to our stay to ask about dinner. He arranged an amazing 3 course meal for Euro 12pp in the restaurant opposite the hotel – we could barely finish all the food they served! I can highly recommend this hotel if you are walking the Camino Ingles.
Comfortable bed, crisp sheets, powerful shower and right on the Camino for a gentle downwards start the next day p a rarity!
Walked straight past it the first time as it is set higher than street level although there appears to be an electric hoist if you can’t manage the steep stairs at the entrance.
There are an assortment of restaurants and food stores nearby.
- Service was great. Conveniently located on the Camino. Great little Cafe next door.
- -friendly, welcoming staff
PR La Poetisa
Set on the edge of the Acea Da Ma Park and sports complex, La Poetisa is just a 5-minute drive from A Coruña Airport. All rooms come with free WiFi.The bright, heated rooms at the Poetisa have a TV and mini-bar. There is a private bathroom with a shower. A continental breakfast can be served in your room, if ordered in advance.La Poetisa has a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. Free parking can be found nearby.A Coruña city center and Riazor Beach are a 10-minute drive away, via the nearby AP9 Motorway. O Burgo Santiago Train Station is 2,300 feet from the hotel.
- No restaurant on site but very good local bars. Can have breakfast delivered to room, but did not use. Would be good if kettle in room. Would stay again.
- The staff were literally the most hospitable people I have met on my two months of traveling. They were very professional, courteous, and went out of their way to help. Great people!
- We stayed here before catching an early flight next day. The room was comfortable and spotlessly clean. Staff were extremely helpful. We had to insist on paying for two bottles of water from the minibar! There is a bar/restaurant nearby where we got a reasonable meal, again very friendly.
- Really friendly very close to the airport for a late flight.staff went out of their way to be helpful and kind.
- Amazing value. The hotel was cheap and suited our needs perfectly. We needed a place to crash near the airport to catch an early flight out. The staff was extremely helpful and we received a breakfast made only for us at 4.30 in the morning to be able to catch the cab that the hotel had booked for us especially to be able to fit our massive boardbags. It’s also nicely located close to loads of bars and shops and a really nice park. Can’t find anything to complain about, they should raise their prices 🙂
Top Guest Houses In Oza Dos Ríos Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Oza dos Ríos Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Oza dos Ríos Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Oza dos Ríos Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!