10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ouffières Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Ouffières Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ouffières Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ouffières Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ouffières Lower Normandy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ouffières Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ouffières Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ouffières Lower Normandy:
Located in Sainte-Honorine-du-Fay in the region of Basse-Normandie, 9 miles from Caen, Chambres d’Hôtes features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Cabourg is 23 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes, and Bayeux is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 29 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes.
- Hotel d Chambres is a beautifully preserved countryside chateau. Host Gabriel and hostess Dominique were very friendly and accommodating. The historic house is located outside the village of St Honorine du Fey, so it is very quiet and peaceful. It’s about a 45 minute drive from the beaches of Normandy and Caen.
- We really do not want to say too much about our stay at Sainte-Honorine-du-Fay. We want to keep it a secret, so we can guarantee our next booking.We had the most amazing time. The house is just beautiful. The room lovely. A little dated in a few areas, but totally adds to its charm. The breakfast was stunning. Homemade jam and fine table linens made it really individual. Fantastic hosts. The perfect end to a great holiday.
- beautiful place. Excellent breakfast. Extremely hospitable owners, made our very short stay memorable.
You receive a warm welcome from the owners and given a tour of the facilities. The property was originally built in c 1670 and many of the original features remain. The guests have their own kitchenette area and the bedrooms are spacious. Everything is done to a high spec and the details are charming.
Guests also have access to two of the living rooms in the main part of the house.
Breakfast is something else and cannot be faulted. Beautifully laid out and plenty of delicious things to eat.
There are places to relax in the gardens and we enjoyed an evening picnic.
If you are looking to explore Normandy, then this is a wonderful point to do it from and the countryside all round is stunning.
We both highly recommend this French country house and the kindness and warmth of the custodians of this beautiful property.
- Calm and charming place. Incredible breakfast in superb surrouding. Very nice and helpfull owners. We travelled with toddler, who felt like a little prince in this amazing place.
Pascale offers accommodations in Maizet.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Caen is 8 miles from Pascale, and Cabourg is 22 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 27 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Chambre d’hotes de la Mousse
Chambre d’hotes de la Mousse is located in Saint Remy sur Orne, 17 miles from Caen and 30 miles from Cabourg. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Bayeux is 25 miles from Chambre d’hotes de la Mousse, and Bagnoles de l’Orne is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- The room and adjoining batthroom (our own private suite) were very tastefully decorated and immaculately clean. We ate with the hosts who were very friendly and introduced us to all their four lovely children. The food and drinks provided were excellent and included a lot of home produce. Next day we were given a tour of their garden/smallholding which made us very jealous…!
- Amazingly friendly service, and absolutely ideal for families. We’ll definitely be using them again
Tout était parfait … Toute la famille nous a accueillis très chaleureusement , la suite familiale était très spacieuse , agréablement décorée , équipée idéalement …
Le petit déjeuner très varié , copieux , de grande qualité ( thé exquis et et confitures ” maison ” ) …
Le cadre est superbe , belle propriété avec vue sur les monts de la ” Suisse normande ” …
Un séjour très apprécié , on y reviendra sûrement !
Décoré avec goût et simplicité
chambre très indépendante sans bruit
Les propriétaires sont très discrets
très bon accueil
- Prima verblijf. Leuke en enthousiaste beheerders. Zijn trots op wat ze gecreëerd hebben.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, L’Ecurie offers accommodations in La Pommeraye. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Caen is 19 miles from L’Ecurie, and Cabourg is 30 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 32 miles away.
- Good communication with owners. Pleasant rural location, close to Caen port and a good stopping off point en route south. Breakfast was a little late starting, but was delicious, mostly home-produced, and nicely presented.
- Beautiful and tranquil location. The hosts were very welcoming
It was all nice and clean.
The owners are so nice.
It’s a lovely quiet place to be.
- We loved the location in a beautiful stone farm house. You could hear the horses whinnying at the property next door. The eclectic decor was lovely
- Tout, le coté Cool de cet établissement, la spontanéité de l’accueil, Tout est dit…
Château de la Pommeraye
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Château de la Pommeraye offers accommodations in La Pommeraye, just 19 miles from Caen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.Cabourg is 30 miles from Château de la Pommeraye, and Bayeux is 29 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 32 miles away.
- Superlatives don’t describe this property adequately! Inside, outside and the host Alexandre are all special. If you ever have the opportunity to stay here jump at it! Simply Superbe!
- Stunning Chateau in magnificent setting, beautifully restored and very tastefully furnished . Very friendly and helpful owner ….. we really enjoyed our stay !
- We liked everything. It’s an elegant restored Chateau surrounded by beautiful countryside. The owner couldn’t be more gracious helpful or accommodating.
- Fantastic place with a great host. Cant wait to go back.
- Bed very comfortable, beautiful property inside and out, super friendly and helpful owner
La Roulotte des Matis
Located in Cheux in the region of Basse-Normandie, 31 miles from Deauville, La Roulotte des Matis features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. Caen is 7 miles from La Roulotte des Matis, and Cabourg is 21 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Ferme d’Hotes
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, La Ferme d’Hotes is located in Louvigny, just 26 miles from Deauville. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Caen is 2.5 miles from La Ferme d’Hotes, and Trouville-sur-Mer is 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Manoir de Condé B&B Spa
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Manoir de Condé B&B Prestige is located in Condé-sur-Noireau, just 24 miles from Caen.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this guesthouse, and bike rental is available. Bayeux is 30 miles from Manoir de Condé, and Bagnoles de l’Orne is 22 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Charming place, charming house with swimming pool, spa, charming people good bed and breakfast. I have been more that welcome by Virgile the owner. It was a real pleasure
- The staff were very friendly. The locstion is quite and comfortable.
- Excellent room and the facilities were ideal for our young family. Host was fab and happy to allow us to use kitchen facilities too – thank you!
- Lovely and relaxed. Great location for family holiday. Would definitely come back. Our hosts were very helpful and accommodating. Spoke good English as well.
- It was nice from the outside. It is a very quiet area. The outside pool and ovetall facilities are good.
Moulin de Benneville
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the lake, Moulin de Benneville is located in Cahagnes, just 19 miles from Caen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bayeux is 16 miles from Moulin de Benneville, and Ouistreham is 27 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 40 miles from the property.
Everything from the generous room size to the amazing breakfast with handmade products.
Very nice and friendly owner
- The accommodations were clean and comfortable. The host was very pleasant, friendly and welcoming. The surrounding property was expansive and quiet. Drove to nearby town for restaurant. Enjoyed our 1 night stay and the breakfast the next morning. Would recommend it.
Excellent friendly hosts with beautiful property and gardens. The hosts were very welcoming and we were offered the option of an evening meal (which we took and enjoyed) along with cider and wine.
The room was beautifully presented with a good bed, little upstairs sitting room and large bathroom with toiletries. There was a kettle and coffee/tea (no milk, so take your own mini cartons).
Breakfast was good with fruit, breads, cake and refreshments. And we loved walking round the garden and ponds – a really lovely setting inside and out combined with great hosts.
- We stayed on the last night of our holiday and it was a real highlight. The proprietor was wonderful and she spoke a little English which really helped. The accommodation was superb and the food excellent. The setting was magical with a lake and extensive grounds. We sat on our own patio to have our evening meal. It was just idyllic. I’d recommend this place to anyone and we’ll definitely pay a return on our way back next year.
- The grounds of the hotel are absolutely beautiful. Could have spent our whole trip wandering around the story book setting. Rosie, the owner, was so kind and welcoming. Breakfast was homemade and delicious. Everything was perfect! Highly recommend!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Everything from the generous room size to the amazing breakfast with handmade products.
Domaine De Soignolles
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, Domaine De Soignolles is located in Soignolles in the region of Basse-Normandie, just 26 miles from Deauville. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Caen is 13 miles from Domaine De Soignolles, and Trouville-sur-Mer is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Lovely people, very helpful and friendly. Perfect for traveling south from Caen.
- Staff very friendly and the facilities were very good although our stay was in early January I imagine that this venue will really come into its own in the warmer months with its outdoor facilities.
- Fabulous country location with individual “hobbit house” accommodation around beautifully refurbished farm and barns which provide the communal facilities. Check-in available up to 11pm.
- Beautiful setting in Frence countryside .very quiet rural area. Playground for children
- Friendly, helpful, I like the location and the accomadation I would recommend this very much
Top Guest Houses In Ouffières Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ouffières Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ouffières Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ouffières Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!