10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ouces Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ouces Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ouces Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ouces Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ouces Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ouces Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ouces Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ouces Galicia:
Located in Las Fragas do Eume Nature Reserve, Alvarella offers ecologically-designed accommodations. It features an outdoor swimming pool and provides introductory environmental courses. Free Wi-fi and private parking are available.Alvarella’s rooms have a rustic décor featuring parquet flooring and wooden furniture. The family rooms feature bunk beds and a seating area. All rooms have a private bathroom with bath or shower.Alvarella incorporates constructive bioclimatic and ecological solutions using solar energy generated from the property’s solar panels. Guests can learn more about the environment and ecological building solutions at one of the on-site courses.There are several beaches within 5 minutes’ drive of Alvarella, including Miño, Perbes and Cabanas beaches. Guests can also play traditional games at the guest house or have a barbecue in the garden. Ferrol and A Coruña are about 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Lovely place. Nice people. Perfect if you are traveling with dogs. So relaxing!
– The peach and tranquility was just what we needed
– The friendly owner gave us lots of ideas about things to do in the area and spoke slowly in Spanish for us to understand better (we are not native Spanish speakers)
– There was a very friendly dog and cat to play with 🙂
– The rooms were nice and warm
- el sitio es super tranquilo y con mesas para poder hacer picinic al aire libre. muy cercano a las Fragas do Eume . Desayuno muy rico. Las dueñas eran muy majas y atentas.
- Alojamiento rural (hay que mirar bien las fotos para entender el tipo de habitación y confort que encontraremos) muy tranquilo, con instalaciones sostenibles y muy verdes, con una atención inmejorable por parte del personal y perfecta situación para ir a explorar el parque natural del Eume. El servicio de comidas y cenas con muy buena relación calidad-precio. Sin duda, recomendable al 100%, con niños por su practicidad, sin ellos por la tranquilidad.
- La piscina. La ubicación espectacular. Los dueños muy amables.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Offering a Modernist facade, La Terraza is located in Miño center, next to several beaches and the Rías Altas Coast. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms feature tile/marble floor. The private bathroom comes with bath or shower, and free toiletries. You will find luggage storage space at the property.You will find bars, restaurants and supermarkets nearby. Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a surcharge.A Coruña is 9.9 mi from La Terraza, while Ferrol is 9.9 mi from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 9.3 mi from La Terraza.
-friendly, welcoming staff
-good location, close to cafes and restaurants
-good value for solo pilgrims doing camino Inglés
- Receptionist very friendly, good suggestions on where to eat
- We were a group of 20 who stayed in La Terraza on the 3rd night of the Camino Ingles. The hotel was very accommodating and allowed us to check in earlier and also helped to carry our luggage to the rooms. (The hotel does not have a lift). The owner was also proactive and contacted me prior to our stay to ask about dinner. He arranged an amazing 3 course meal for Euro 12pp in the restaurant opposite the hotel – we could barely finish all the food they served! I can highly recommend this hotel if you are walking the Camino Ingles.
Comfortable bed, crisp sheets, powerful shower and right on the Camino for a gentle downwards start the next day p a rarity!
Walked straight past it the first time as it is set higher than street level although there appears to be an electric hoist if you can’t manage the steep stairs at the entrance.
There are an assortment of restaurants and food stores nearby.
- Service was great. Conveniently located on the Camino. Great little Cafe next door.
- -friendly, welcoming staff
Pensión O Cantiño
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Pensión O Cantiño is located in Miño. Free WiFi access is available.All rooms come with a desk, a TV and heating. Bed linen and towels are provided.Some rooms have private bathroom. Free toiletries are included. Laundry and ironing services are provided under request.Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk and luggage storage.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 40 mi away.
- The room was nice and clean and the bed was comfortable.
- It was perfect for what I needed. I could ask for friendlier staff!
- Personal ist sehr bemüht auf andere Sprache auch kommunizieren als nur auf dänisches
- La zona donde se situa y la amabilidad del personal.
- Понравилось расположение пансиона. Самое замечательное – рядом пляж! Было очень тепло, вода замечательная. Это место, куда я бы хотела приехать ещё раз! ?
PR Casa Savi
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set 1,650 feet from Perbes Beach, Pensión Casa Savi features a 24-hour front desk and a restaurant. It offers modern, attractive rooms and has free Wi-Fi in public areas.Each room at Pensión Casa Savi has wooden floors. All rooms include heating, a TV and a private bathroom.The Savi’s restaurant specializes in Galician cuisine, including the region’s famous octopus, seafood and fish dishes.Perbes Railway Station is just 5 minutes’ walk from the Casa Savi and Miño Golf Club is 1.2 mi away. Miño is a 10-minute drive away and you can reach Ferrol in 20 minutes via the nearby AP9F Motorway.
- Quiet, very clean, modern facilities, good value, free parking on site, only 15 min from Pontevedra.
- La relación calidad-precio es inmejorable. No parece una pensión, todo muy limpio, el baño pequeño aunque bastante moderno y nuevo y la cama cómoda.
- La habitación estaba muy bien y el baño muy grande
Está muy bien decorado, todo nuevo, muy confortable y moderno.
La relación calidad-precio buena
- La habitación tiene el equipamiento necesario, es cómoda y reformada recientemente.
Pension Meson Paz
Offering free WiFi, Pension Meson Paz is located in Puentedeume. The property features barbecue facilities, as well as a terrace. Guests can enjoy a selection of Mediterranean cuisine in the on-site restaurant.At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Pension Meson Paz.A Coruña is 11 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Clean comfortable place to stay while on Camino Santiago, there was a festival in town so was happy to get anything
- This is a simple place, but comfortable. The meals were good for what I needed. Family-run and laid back.
- Excellent location for the camino De Santiago. Very comfortable, clean and quiet. El menú del Peregrino provided for dinner was very good.
- At the top of the hill and just a second off the Camino route. Comfortable beds and hot shower.
- It was a miserable wet day when we arrived. There was heating and loads of hot water. Dinner on site was very tasty and great value. Our host was very helpful and pleasant. The location knocked a couple of km straight uphill off the start of next days walk so all good
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Located in Puentedeume, O Cruceiro has a tennis court, terrace, bar, and free WiFi. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Guests can enjoy mountain views.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. With a private bathroom, some accommodations at O Cruceiro also have a city view. All guest rooms feature a desk.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near O Cruceiro.A Coruña is 11 miles from the guesthouse, while Ferrol is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 12 miles from O Cruceiro.
Tha staff was verry kind.
Tha Boy and Dother are speek english and it’s verry helpful. Thay will do what thay can to help you.
Although the hotel is 2.5km from the city. There’s a buss staion 30 m from the hotel so it’s very easy to go to and back from the pontedeume
- Good solid and spotlessly clean accommodation. The location right on a major road meant that there was quite a bit of road noise throughout the night, but that was not an issue for us. We were staying as part of our Camino Ingles and the hotel is witihn 1km the route, so from that perspective it was perfect. However, if you want to visit Pontedueme, be aware that this property is a 3km uphill hike out of town with limited bus service with nothing else to do in the area other than enjoy a beer! It’s a hike you have to make anyway and puts you way ahead of the pack in the morning!
- OK for one night on the Camino Ingles – it is reasonably close to the route and there are not too many options for accomodation. Staff were helpful but spoke no English. There is a restaurant and a bar downstairs, which is convenient.
- Cozy, economy hostal run by friendly family. The restaurant is great and all the staff are nice.
- Food in restaurant excellent and good value.open very early for breakfast.not far to walk to get back on Camino
- Tha staff was verry kind.
Cabañas de canide
Located in A Coruña, 3.1 miles from A Coruña Convention Centre – PALEXCO, Cabañas de canide has rooms with free WiFi access. The property is around 3.3 miles from Torre de Hercules and 3.7 miles from Aquarium Finisterrae. Casa Museo Emilia Pardo Bazan is 2.9 miles from the guesthouse and Maria Pita Square is 2.9 miles away.Some rooms also feature a kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Luis Seoane Museum is 2.9 miles from Cabañas de canide, while Playa de San Amaro is 3 miles away. A Coruña Airport is 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
PR La Poetisa
Set on the edge of the Acea Da Ma Park and sports complex, La Poetisa is just a 5-minute drive from A Coruña Airport. All rooms come with free WiFi.The bright, heated rooms at the Poetisa have a TV and mini-bar. There is a private bathroom with a shower. A continental breakfast can be served in your room, if ordered in advance.La Poetisa has a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. Free parking can be found nearby.A Coruña city center and Riazor Beach are a 10-minute drive away, via the nearby AP9 Motorway. O Burgo Santiago Train Station is 2,300 feet from the hotel.
- No restaurant on site but very good local bars. Can have breakfast delivered to room, but did not use. Would be good if kettle in room. Would stay again.
- The staff were literally the most hospitable people I have met on my two months of traveling. They were very professional, courteous, and went out of their way to help. Great people!
- We stayed here before catching an early flight next day. The room was comfortable and spotlessly clean. Staff were extremely helpful. We had to insist on paying for two bottles of water from the minibar! There is a bar/restaurant nearby where we got a reasonable meal, again very friendly.
- Really friendly very close to the airport for a late flight.staff went out of their way to be helpful and kind.
- Amazing value. The hotel was cheap and suited our needs perfectly. We needed a place to crash near the airport to catch an early flight out. The staff was extremely helpful and we received a breakfast made only for us at 4.30 in the morning to be able to catch the cab that the hotel had booked for us especially to be able to fit our massive boardbags. It’s also nicely located close to loads of bars and shops and a really nice park. Can’t find anything to complain about, they should raise their prices 🙂
Located in A Coruña, 2.2 miles from A Coruña Convention Centre – PALEXCO, Hospedaje Lopez has rooms with free WiFi access. Located around 3.1 miles from Torre de Hercules, the guesthouse is also 3.3 miles away from Aquarium Finisterrae. The property is 0.8 miles from Coliseum A Coruña and 1.3 miles from A Coruna Bus Station.At the guesthouse, all rooms are equipped with a desk and a TV. Hospedaje Lopez has some accommodations that include a balcony, and every room has a electric tea pot. Guest rooms at the accommodation have air conditioning and a closet.Science and Technology Museum is 1.9 miles from Hospedaje Lopez, while The gardens of Méndez Nuñez is 2.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 2.5 miles from the guesthouse.
– Good location (close to the highway, easy to park, quiet).
– Welcoming of the host: On time, friendly and helpful.
- The room itself was wonderful. Had I never left the room, my impression would be much higher. It had everything I would hope for (except internet; see below). The bathroom (shared) was also very nice.
- Very nice and cosy room. Shared bathroom was always super clean. Located outside of the city centre but with a good bus connection. Incredible value for the money.
- Although I arrived in the property two hours later than I indicated making the booking, the owner welcomed me very warmly. I did really enjoy my stay in Hospedaje Lopez as the room was very clean, the bed was very comfortable, the bathroom was spacious and clean, and hot water was available also at night. Moreover, a kettle, tea, coffee and even TV were available in the room! I felt very, very safe in my room. The quality/price ratio was very good, only 20 euro/night for a single room! Summarizing, this property is much better than a regular hostel. It is very cozy.
- Clean, comfortable, modern lovely shower and bathroom
- – Good location (close to the highway, easy to park, quiet).
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Offering free Wi-Fi, Pensión Residencia Alborán is located in the city center of A Coruña, 150 feet from María Pita Square. The beaches of Riazor and Orzán are 10 minutes’ walk away.Featuring a private bathroom, all the rooms in Pensión Residencia Alborán have a flat-screen TV and central heating. Some of them have a balcony with city views.Within 2 minutes’ walk, guests can find the streets of Rúa Real and La Franja, with a variety of shops and restaurants to enjoy traditional Galician food and wines.There is a bus stop 2 minutes on foot from the guest house and A Coruña Train Station is 1.6 mi away.
- The location was excellent right in the centre next to the main square and a short walk to the beach. Lots of cafes and restaurants nearby.
- The first impression of modern, sharp and clean was backed up by our experience. The staff very very efficient. The Hostal is very Central and close to the old town and public transport. I would recommend it to anyone.
- The room is clean and beautiful with air conditioning and television. The staff has been nice and gentle. The position is absolutely centric
- Near the centre, very clean and new, nice smell. Wifi and aircon working very well. Highly recommended
- Hostal que esta muy bien, supongo que recién reformado. Todo muy limpio y nuevo. Tamaño de la habitación muy correcta. Muy bien ubicado en pleno casco antiguo y centro de a Coruña. Muy cerca del bus del aeropuerto.
Top Guest Houses In Ouces Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ouces Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ouces Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ouces Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!