10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ostwald Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Ostwald Alsace is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ostwald Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ostwald Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ostwald Alsace. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ostwald Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ostwald Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ostwald Alsace:
Finkneschtel is located in the City-Centre – Petite France neighborhood in Strasbourg, 850 feet from The “Petite France” and 0.6 miles from Strasbourg Christmas Market. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Strasbourg Train Station is 0.6 miles from Finkneschtel, and Strasbourg Theater is 0.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Quai 17 Maison d’hôtes
Quai 17 Maison d’hôtes is located in the City-Centre – Petite France neighborhood in Strasbourg, 0.4 miles from The “Petite France” and half a mile from Strasbourg Christmas Market.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the river or city. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Strasbourg Train Station is 0.8 miles from Quai 17 Maison d’hôtes, and Strasbourg Theater is 0.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- My family and I really enjoyed our stay in this place: the host is amazing! she really takes care of you as you are part of her family. The breakfast was fantastic: fresh breads, jams, fruit salad, seasonal cakes. And, because we were there during the easter weekened, we enjoyed easter chocolates as well. In the room, it is a small refrigerator with complementary drinks, and coffee maker and water boiler for different kinds of tea to try.
- Nathalie is a fantastic hostess. She is warm and kind and generous. The accommodations were spectacular. A wonderful view of the river and city. Her attention to detail is incredible and her decorating style so pleasing to the eye. I cannot say enough about the breakfast. The best I have ever had. She goes above and beyond expectations. She made us feel very welcomed to her home and her family is lovely. We will be going back as we now have made new friends! Thank you!.
- Everything was just perfect! I especially appreciated the landlady’s warmth and the absolute taste in decoration.
- The space is small, but nice. The hostess is extremely friendly and very accommodating. The breakfast was very, very nice – too much food, but the best bakery products; delicious. Lots of artworks and objects in the rooms that give the space a personal touch and makes the space feel cosy. There is a beautiful view on the water running through Strasbourg and it’s a five min walk away from the Cathedral and other historical sites or shopping in the city. Great restaurants just around the corner.
- It was a fantastic place. The breakfast was wonderful with all kinds of honey and marmalades. A very friendly host and a fantastic old building. We will come back!
Colocation de Tourisme Hypercentre
Situated in the heart of Strasbourg, Colocation de Tourisme Hypercentre is 350 feet from Strasburg History Museum. The property is close to several well-known attractions, 1,000 feet from Strasbourg Cathedral, a 7-minute walk from The ‘Petite France’ and 1,950 feet from Strasbourg Christmas Market. St. Paul’s Church is 0.7 miles from the guest house.With a private bathroom, rooms at the guest house also provide guests with a city view. At Colocation de Tourisme Hypercentre every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Guests have access to a shared kitchen with a dishwasher, an oven and a coffee machine. A washing machine and tumble dryer are also at guests’ disposal.The Botanical Gardens is 0.9 miles from the accommodation. Strasbourg International Airport is 6.2 miles away.
- The location wasn’t perfect, right near the catherdral, and near many shops and cafes. The staff was so accommodating and welcoming. I love definitely stay here again. The inside is very clean, and modern and super bright.
- The location was absolutely great, the room has been recently renewed.
- Praticidade, havia lavadora de roupas, de loucas e possibilidade de cozinhar.
- La limpieza ,la decoración ,la comodidad de la cama y la ubicación
- Struttura ben curata e pulita. Posizione ottima in pieno centro
Péniche Le ROHAN
Péniche Le ROHAN is located in Strasbourg, 1.4 miles from Strasbourg Christmas Market and 1.7 miles from The “Petite France”. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as a CD player are available. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Strasbourg Train Station is 2 miles from Péniche Le ROHAN, and Strasbourg Theater is 1.3 miles from the property. Entzheim Airport is 7 miles away.
L’accueil était parfait, Vincent a pris le temps de nous expliquer plein de choses sur la ville, ce qui a rendu notre séjour bien agréable!
Péniche entièrement refaite à neuf récemment, très confortable, très bien meublée, accueillante. Parfait! A recommander
- L accueil très chaleureux et sympathique, merci pour toutes les bonnes adresses données pour la visite de Strasbourg. Les enfants ont adorés la péniche, très propre et confortable. À refaire sans hésiter.
N’hésitez pas à réserver!
Le propriétaire est très sympathique, le bateau magnifique.
Prévoyez minimum 3 jours la ville est superbe.
- Nous avons séjourné pendant un week-end sur la péniche de Vincent. Malgré notre arrivée tardive, Vincent et sa femme nous ont très bien accueillis. La péniche a été refaite à neuf, et est très confortable et bien équipée. Nous recommandons cet hébergement à toute personne voulant séjourner à Strasbourg
- Très bon accueil de Vincent avec de bonnes explications sur le marché de noël et de Strasbourg, bons restaurants,… Côté péniche, très bien équipée, bonne literie, très cosy, un bon chauffage et rénovée avec goût. Nous avons passé 2 nuits exceptionnelles à 4. N’hésitez pas à venir et appréciez!
- L’accueil était parfait, Vincent a pris le temps de nous expliquer plein de choses sur la ville, ce qui a rendu notre séjour bien agréable!
Le Loft 13
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Loft 13 offers accommodations in Strasbourg, just 1,950 feet from The “Petite France”.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a shared bathroom.Entzheim Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- This is not a hotel but a personal apartment with rooms for rent and as such comes with the quirks. The location is unbeatably fantastic and the apartment is large and has beautiful views. The rooms are well set up.
- Staff, young woman was a fantastic host!! Helpful, professional intelligent conversationalist!!
- The place was clean and charming – but with a dog so it is not suitable for people with allergies (in the description is not mentioned).
- L’accueil, l’ambiance. La situation géographique.
- Väldigt centralt, mycket fint utsikt och mysigt ställe.
Résidence “Au Charron de Geis’pitz”
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Résidence “Au Charron de Geis’pitz” offers accommodations in Geispolsheim, just 7 miles from Strasbourg.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Riquewihr is 29 miles from Résidence “Au Charron de Geis’pitz”, and Rust is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 2.5 miles from Résidence “Au Charron de Geis’pitz”.
No reviews yet.
Located in Strasbourg, 0.6 miles from The “Petite France”, Demeure M features a terrace and views of the city.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 6 miles from Demeure M.
- Very well-organized, very friendly and uncomplicated, and the room was upon our expectations. Everything was just perfect 😊
friendly staff and a fast reaction to emails
an obvious effort to make the guest happy
the chocolate cake as a welcome surprise in the fridge
design and size of the room
- Just great. The room was beautiful and extremly clean. All Staffs were very kind and helpful. Definitelly will stay here again if I have a chance to go to Strassburg. Highly recommanded to all.
The staff, the location, the room, the decorations,… all
Neither earlier breakfast, nor late arrival wasn’t a problem.
- Very spacious room, good bed, good location. Flexible, helpful and friendly staff. Tea-making facilities.
A l’arc en ciel
Set in a 19th-century farmhouse with an interior courtyard, A l’Arc en Ciel B&B is located 7.5 miles from the Alsace Wine Route. You can play badminton and table tennis, and breakfast can be taken on the terrace.Featuring a TV and free Wi-Fi access, the en suite guest rooms are decorated with wooden furniture and colourful fabrics. Free toiletries are provided in the bathroom.Continental breakfast is served in the dining room, which also includes board games and tour guides of the Alsace region. The apartment also has a kitchen with a microwave, fridge and coffee maker.Strasbourg Golf Club is only 7.5 miles from this bed and breakfast and Strasbourg-Entzhein Airport is 4.3 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.
No reviews yet.
Located in Strasbourg in the region of Alsace, 2.3 miles from Strasbourg Christmas Market, AULOUISON2 features a barbecue and views of the garden.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find concierge services at the property.The “Petite France” is 2.8 miles from AULOUISON2, and Strasbourg Train Station is 3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 9 miles from AULOUISON2.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Aulouison is located in Strasbourg in the region of Alsace, just 2.3 miles from Strasbourg Christmas Market.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The “Petite France” is 2.8 miles from Aulouison, and Strasbourg Train Station is 3 miles from the property. Entzheim Airport is 9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Ostwald Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ostwald Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ostwald Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ostwald Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!