10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Osinaga Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Osinaga Navarre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Osinaga Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Osinaga Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Osinaga Navarre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Osinaga Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Osinaga Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Osinaga Navarre:
Hostal Aralar is within 3.1 mi of central Pamplona and offers easy access to the A15 Motorway. This guest house offers free Wi-Fi and a restaurant, open from 06.00 until 22.00.Each of the modern rooms at Hostal Aralar has simple, modern décor and wooden floors. All rooms have air conditioning, heating, a desk, a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with toiletries.Bus stops are outside the hotel connecting to the city center, and free parking is available onsite. Aralar and Urbasa y Andía parks are within 35 minutes’ drive of the property.
- Nice clean, modern hotel with aircon and reasonable WiFi.
- Excellent value for money, clean, comfortable and the attached restaurant was fantastic. Ideal location to visit city of Pamplona.
- Bed good. Clean. Modern. Parking Free. Outskirts of Pamplona.
- Todo, muy fácil de llegar, casi a pies de carretera, la ubicación y zona muy tranquila.
- An einer grösseren Tankstellenanlage gelegen; Tankstellenshop und Restaurant vorhanden; einfaches, automatisiertes Einchecken; wirklich alles sehr, sehr sauber; sehr gute Nachtruhe; sehr geeignet, um Pamplona und Umgebung zu erkunden.
Pension La Espiga
Located in Pamplona, 2.4 miles from Pamplona Catedral, Pension La Espiga has a bar and rooms with free WiFi access. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The property is 2.1 miles from University Hospital.Ciudadela Park is 2.3 miles from the guesthouse, while Pamplona Town Hall is 2.3 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 5 miles away.
- This is a small pension on top of a cafe/bar and conference room on an industrial/commercial estate and I suspect caters for visiting workers during the working week. Weekends rates, when the commercial units are closed are cheap and cheerful so don’t expect too much.
I left my electronic in the room I phoned them the next day and they asked me to e-mail them with my address to -date I have had to response.
Regards Norman mcleod
- Absolute bargain. Very spacious room. Checking in is a breeze. Next to a bar and restaurant with the same name, just on the outside of Pamplona, in a business area. Small refrigerator in the room, what probably used to be a mini bar, but is empty now. No airco, which was absolutely no problem in May.
- Ideal access to all major road networks.Lovely town, need to spend more time exploring the area. there looks to be a lot to do around the mountains etc.Garages locally are cheaper for fuel, there is a fast food shop nearby and lidl’s
- The most comfortable beds out of the four hotels we stayed in on this trip. Set on an industrial estate so very quiet at night. Our best night’s sleep. Useful to have a cafe bar/restaurant next door with the same name.
Hostal Gartxenia – Adults Only
Built in 1904, this restored country house is located in Larráinzar, in Navarre’s Ultzama Valley. It offers country-style rooms with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and garden views.The elegant rooms at Hostal Gartxenia feature wooden floors and rustic décor. Each one comes with a kettle and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Gartxenia’s restaurant serves traditional Navarran food. There is also a bar where you can enjoy a drink.Hostal Gartxenia has a charming garden with benches, where the free Wi-Fi is accessible. Staff at reception can provide information about what Navarre has to offer.There are 2 golf courses within a 5-minute drive of the guest house. The beautiful city of San Sebastián is around an hour’s drive away.
- The property was in rural village so peaceful and we did day trip to sansebastion from there . The hosts were very welcoming and helpful . Great food prepared by them .
- The host was charming, friendly and made our stay special. We enjoyed a superb dinner and an excellent breakfast
Great hosts – great accommodation – great food – We would rate this as more of a boutique hotel
Would definitely stay there again
- Friendliness of the hosts, beautiful location for walking our dog, all absolutely perfect, nothing too much trouble. Dinner was amazing.
- El buen trato y la preocupacion por nosotros que nos transmitieron los dueños del hotel.
0.9 miles from Pamplona Catedral, Hostal Pamplona is located in Pamplona and provides rooms with free WiFi. The property is around 0.8 miles from Pamplona Town Hall, one mile from Plaza del Castillo and 1.1 miles from Bull Ring Pamplona. Baluarte Congress Centre is 1.2 miles from the guesthouse.At the guesthouse, every room has a desk and a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. All rooms include bed linen.Ciudadela Park is 1.2 miles from Hostal Pamplona. Pamplona Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
Large rooms, large bathroom and everything clean.
Definitely car-friendly: free parking in front of the place; and cheap gas station.
- Location was great, lovely clean, comfortable room
- Very clean and organized. We feeled very comfortable and safe.The neighborhood despite it is far from the center is very calm and has a lot of shops for variety of needs.
- A fantastic place and brilliant value for money. Our room was clean, beautifully done out and had a fridge and microwave, plus a lovely, large bathroom. Just perfect. Would highly recommend.
- The beds, the room, the facilities in one sentence its perfect
- Large rooms, large bathroom and everything clean.
The country-style Lorentxo guest house is set in the village of Olave, just 6.2 mi from Pamplona. The light, air-conditioned rooms are elegant and have TVs, balcony and free Wi-Fi.The Lorentxo is just 10 minutes’ drive from the Ulzama and Baztan valleys, and 20 minutes’ drive from Bertiz Nature Reserve. The guest house has free on-site parking.The Hostal Lorentxo’s bar is open until late every day, and offers mid-morning snacks and lunches. There is also a large, air-conditioned restaurant offering a set menu or à la carte Navarra dishes.
- The staff were very friendly, and the hotel was quite.
- Nice and clean. Not too far from city centre by bus. Enjoyed the surrounding landscape.
- Good atmosphere friendly staff very good value for money
- Le rapport qualité prix c est un hôtel de passage
- Accueil parfait, restauration simple mais de grande qualité.
Hostal Bearan is located in Pamplona, 1,200 feet from Pamplona Catedral. Around 600 feet from Plaza del Castillo, the property is also 900 feet away from Pamplona Town Hall and offers free WiFi. Rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.At the guesthouse, every room includes a closet. Hostal Bearan has some accommodations with city views, and all rooms include a private bathroom.Guests can dine in the on-site restaurant, which specializes in Mediterranean and Asian cuisine.Bull Ring Pamplona is 900 feet from the accommodation. Pamplona Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
This was my second stay, with each stay being a year apart, during the middle of September.
The attraction of the property is price and location. It is fairly up to date and kept clean.
The narrow pedestrian street below the room’s balconies teem with active pedestrian night live from lots of tapas restaurants and bars. A wonderful zoo of passing humanity that is fun to both observe and walk around in – – and which will continue til 5:00 in the morning. Hence, the cause of the negatives described in the next section.
- Walking the Camino & this is brilliantly placed just near the path & right in the centre of town. Perfectly acceptable room & brilliant little bathroom. Only downside breakfast… far too late at nine on weekends & poor value for a tea & 1 slice of toast €2.50
- Excellent location, very clean , small room but very comfortable bed and the water pressure was very good
- Host were very nice and friendly they waited for us to arrive (very late). It was very nice of them and the reception was with a smile and very relax.
- Excellent Location. Walking distance to restaurants, bars etc.
- This was my second stay, with each stay being a year apart, during the middle of September.
The Hostal Navarra is located just 150 feet from Pamplona Bus Station and the Baluarte Congress Center. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout, and access to a computer and printer.Rooms at Hostal Navarra feature a kettle and satellite TV. The private bathroom includes welcome amenities, a hairdryer and a magnifying mirror. All rooms are nonsmoking and air-conditioned.The guest house has a tour desk and is just a 5-minute walk from the famous Estafeta Street. There are 2 public car parks within 150 feet.
- Very helpful person at reception. Clean rooms and hot shower. Excellent AC with ceiling fan. And they had a hair dryer in the room along with a hot pot to make tea or coffee in the morning.
- This place combines affordability with comfort. I had my own room, a private bathroom ensuite, a water cooker. The location is very central, so you can buy breakfast in one of the bars in the surrounding streets. Friendly personnel.
- Excellent location. Big comfortable room with coffemaschine. Friendly staff. Great value for money
- Very clean and very convenient for Pamplona. Friendly staff and easy to check in.
- Very clean and convenient regarding access to all facilities in the city
Hostal Rodas Pamplona
Boasting a bar and a restaurant, Hostal Rodas Pamplona in Pamplona is a 2-minute walk from the old town and is next to the bus station. Located around 350 feet from Baluarte Congress Center, the guest house is also 1,000 feet away from Ciudadela Park. Free WiFi and free bike storage are available.At the guest house, the spacious and quiet rooms include a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Plaza del Castillo is 1,300 feet from Hostal Rodas Pamplona. Pamplona Airport is 3.1 mi away.
- very speciaous room, – this hostel is comprised of only 5 rooms, in a very large apartment converted into a hostel. It is nicely located, and is not expensive at all.
- Good location, walkable to mall, supermarket, cafe and old town.
- Clean and comfortable. All that we expected. Rooms were spacious.
- The location is absolutely fantastic. It is in the center of town within walking distance of everything. We stayed during the festival of San Fermin. It was an ideal location. We could see the fireworks from the window and get up early for the running of the bulls or Enceiro. Room 1 was spacious and big enough for four people. Nice little common sitting area for all rooms. Tips for the festival. It is better to watch the Enciero from the bullfighting ring. Watching from the road is way overrated unless you are supporting a runner. It goes by too fast and you need to there at 6:30 to grab a spot. And don’t rent a balcony. Families during the festival are welcome.
- Great location close to the city center, but far enough you’re not in the thick of things. Rooms are nice and spacious.
Located in Pamplona, 1,200 feet from Pamplona Catedral, Pension Otano provides accommodations with a bar. 300 feet from Plaza del Castillo, the property is also 600 feet away from Pamplona Town Hall. The property is 900 feet from Bull Ring Pamplona and 1,200 feet from Baluarte Congress Centre.At the guesthouse, each room comes with a desk. Free WiFi is available to all guests, while some rooms contain a balcony. The rooms have a closet.A continental or à la carte breakfast is available each morning at the property. There’s an on-site restaurant, which serves a variety of Spanish and European dishes and also offers gluten-free and dairy-free options.Ciudadela Park is 2,100 feet from Pension Otano Pamplona. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- The staff were very kind and helped us beyond expectations. Thank you so much.
- I loved it… the wooden floors and the sense that it was a home with rooms…. the decoration
Pension Otano is in a wonderful location just a couple of minutes walk from the main square. There is a bar/restaurant directly below the property (you check in at the restaurant) and the entire street is filled with pinxtos bars- perfect for dinner. It’s walking distance from major attractions like the bull ring and cathedral, and a couple of minutes from the Camino. It’s about a ten minute walk to the main bus station and a thirty minute walk to the train station (though you can also take a bus). It is located in the old town area, and about a ten minute walk away from the main shopping street (with retailers like Zara, Mango etc.).
Room itself was clean with a sink and wardrobe in the room (shared bathroom).
Staff were helpful in answering questions about the local area and facilities.
Great value for money, especially considering it was a private room/shared bathroom. Would recommend staying here again.
- Great centrer location. Nice restaurant and pinchos. Small sink in the room.
Very good value room which was perfectly adequate for my needs.
Food in bar was great.
Nice and quiet
Located next to Yamaguchi Park, this property is within 15 minutes’ walk of the center of Pamplona. It offers rooms and apartments tastefully decorated with Mediterranean colors and ethnic furniture.Apartments feature one or two bedrooms, a lounge and well-equipped kitchen. There are also one or two complete bathrooms. Alternatively, choose a room and complement you stay with meals in one of the local Spanish restaurants. Free WiFi is available in public areas and in some rooms.Thanks to the Acella’s position you can easily tour the city on foot. The city’s business parks, the Pablo Saraste Conservatory and the University Hospital are within easy reach of the Acella.Tour the authentic Spanish cafes and shops before admiring the monuments and finding about the fascinating history of Pamplona.
Convenient for Camino trail .
Good restaurant around the corner
- The room exceeded my expectations of a hostel it was more like a private secure apartment without a kitchen
- The place was close enough to get at the porpoise of our visit. It’s clean.
- V helpful staff, clean room in a quiet suburb of Pamplona.
- Clean and the bathroom was good, the cheapest price in Pamplona for san fermin
- Convenient for Camino trail .
Top Guest Houses In Osinaga Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Osinaga Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Osinaga Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Osinaga Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!