10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ortiguero Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Ortiguero Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ortiguero Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ortiguero Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ortiguero Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ortiguero Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ortiguero Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ortiguero Asturias:
Hostal Poncebos is 1,650 feet from Bulnes Funicular Railway on the Cares Route in the Picos de Europa National Park. Rooms have free Wi-Fi and views over Cares River and the mountains.All rooms are heated and feature light wood furniture, and most have a TV and a private bathroom. Those with shared bathroom facilities come with a sink in the room.A free breakfast is offered in the cafeteria and restaurant. Hostal Poncebos also has a vending machine for drinks.Free on-site parking is available. The A8 Motorway is a 30-minute drive away and it is around 62 mi to Santander and Gijón from Hostal Poncebos.
- Wonderfull place, very nice, polite and helpfull waiters, especially Senior Ramiro.
- Family business fit for purpose, super clean, lovely staff.
- The location is absolutely amazing and the experience of going up in the funicular was really fun with our children aged 7 and 9. Bulnes is a real must see, so stunning!! We walked back down which took us an hour and a quarter but was absolutely fine with the children although some parts were quite challenging, but more so for us then for the children! At the bottom we had a swim in the icy cold mountain water which was incredible as well. All in all an experience we’ll never forget and hope to do again one day.
- Location location location! Set along the banks of a damn, surrounded by the Picos mountains, there is no better place to enjoy a frosty beer after a long day of hiking. There are trailheads on the property, and more are just a short drive up the road.
- Excellent location for visiting the Picas de Europas. Excellent value of money.
Hostal Casaño in Arenas de Cabrales has 2-star accommodations with barbecue facilities and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is available and on-site parking is provided.Llanes is 9 miles from Hostal Casaño, while Potes is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- I got exactly what i paid for and the staff was helpful and nice.
- Having a kitchen area to prepare our own meals was a real plus as well as giving us the opportunity to meet and talk to the other residents. The location was great to get to some wonderful walks.
- Kitchen in the hotel for common use. Outdoor BBQ type, burners, fridge, and so we had some great homemade meals. Very clean. Small town and quaint with hard – working service oriented owners to help as needed.
- Stunning mountain views from the balcony. Very friendly staff. Useful to be able to use the kitchen area. Good location for visiting various sites.
- only a short walk to the main street in town, great views
Pensión Casa Corro
Set in a small village in the Asturian countryside, Pensión Casa Corro offers bright rooms with river or mountains views. Picos de Europa Nature Reserve is 30 minutes’ drive away.Each room at Casa Corro is fitted with parquet flooring and comes with a TV and a wardrobe. The private bathroom has a bath or shower; and towels and bed linen are also provided.There is an on-site bar; and a restaurant serving traditional dishes is in the same building.The location is perfect for outdoor activities and for exploring the surrounding environs. Staff at the reception can provide more information on what the area has to offer.
- Locatie en aanwezigheid van eten en drinken voor een normale prijs
- Todo. Las habitaciones están muy bien, limpio, cómodo, tranquilo, muy amables y buena ubicación. Aix… Muy familiares!
- Muy amables y atentas. La habitación bien por el precio, con todo lo necesario.Lo mejor realmente es el trato de la dueña y su familia. En el bar de abajo además se come bien, abundante y barato.
El tamaño de la habitacion esta bien y las camas muy comodas. En general las instalaciones son antiguas pero si se quiere solo para dormir es mas que suficiente. La ubicacion es perfecta para hacer rutas (cares, bulnes…) y esta a 35
Min de cangas de onis y Llanes.
- La úbicacion, delante la montaña y al lado del río
Pension Casa Pepe
Located in the beautiful setting around historic Covadonga, it is surrounded by a natural landscape of lakes, mountains and beaches and offers a garden and a terrace.Rooms at this property are heated and come with a balcony, a private bathroom with shower and TV.The small Casa Pepe is located 4.3 mi from the basilica of Covadonga, the legendary starting point of the Reconquista and now a religious site. From the guest house you can also easily reach the tranquil lakes, 9.3 mi away, and the wonderful unspoiled beaches of the Asturian coast, 12 mi away.
- The room was okay & the receptionist was very welcoming & helpful. Okay location for driving around Picos de Europa with off street parking.
- Habitación correcta para pasar una noche. Buena ubicación para moverte por la zona
El trato de la recepcionista sin duda.
Muy amable y profesional
- A localização é boa, estávamos em viagem e é um bom sitio para passar a noite.
- La atención del personal. Me sentí como en casa. Nos dejaron ducharnos por la tarde después de los Lagos de Covadonga porque atenían una habitación libre.Ñ
Located 1.9 mi outside Cangas de Onís, Pensión Susierra offers views of the surrounding countryside. Its rustic rooms have private bathrooms.Set in a charming stone country house, Pensión Susierra has bright, attractive décor. All rooms have heating and a TV.Restaurants and cafés can be found in Cangas de Onís.Picos de Europa National Park can be reached in 30 minutes by car. The beaches around Ribadesella are less than 19 mi from the Susierra.
- Value for money within my planned budget. Close enough to my areas of adventure. Cleaned daily. Sufficient breakfast.
- Relaxed and very friendly and attentive staff. Brilliant town, with diverting interests to suit most people.
- Excellent breakfast, good quality and large range of foods to choose from.
- We were fortunate to get the balcony room in the old building shown in the photo. This was spacious, comfortable and immaculate. There is some road noise during the day, but quiet at night. It is in a beautiful rural setting, and there is a good walking track just behind the property. It is also an easy drive to Congas de Onis which has lots of good cafes and old buildings.
- El precio. A pesar de la mala relacion caludad precio
Hostal el Duje
Offering a restaurant and bar, Hostal el Duje is located in the small village of Tielve. This guest house is set in the Picos de Europa National Park.Each room has free WiFi, heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms also offer mountain views.You can enjoy local dishes, including fabada stew, cheesecake and the famous cabrales cheese, at the on-site restaurant. There is also a bar with a terrace overlooking the mountains, and a traditional cheese shop.Hiking is popular in the surrounding countryside and the property is 3.1 mi from the Cares Trail. The coastal town of Llanes is 28 mi from Hostal el Duje.
- The owners were really kind. For breakfast they served homemade cheese. The location iš great If you go hiking to the mountain.
- Great location away from main tourist area. Quiet & clean with good views. Helpful staff & good traditional food available at good price from the bar/restaurant. Able to cope with wife’s food allergies.
- Nice homemade fabada and close to sotres and the beatiful Cares walking route.
- Las señoras encantadoras y muy atentas. Repetiremos sin duda. Todo muy bien.
- Las dueñas, madre e hija, muy agradables. Desayunos que incluían bizcochos caseros. Fabrican su propio queso de Cabrales. Y hay unos chorizos a la sidra muy buenos. Habitación con vistas a la montaña. Buena opción. El perro era genial, se sentaba a cenar con nosotros.
Pension Europa is located in San Roque del Acebal, 2.5 mi from Llanes.Pension Europa features free WiFi .Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing and hiking. Cangas de Onís is 20 mi from Pension Europa, while Ribadesella is 17 mi from the property. Santander Airport is 46 mi away.
- they let you pet the horses that walk close by your window
- La avispa y las arañas que vivían con nosotros en el baño.
- El precio… y el trato..y el restaurante muy bien
- Fue la pensión que tenía un precio más bajo el día que me alojé en la Villa de Llanes
- Relación calidad precio sigue siendo buena. Para dormir y no ducharse esta muy bien. Aún con todo y si comparamos con los precios de Llanes, volveríamos.
Hostal Casa Abascal
Hostal Casa Abascal offers accommodations in Posada de Valdeón. The guest house has a terrace and ski storage space, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and fishing. Guests can also enjoy free guided hiking tours in the mountain upon request.Llanes is 67 mi from Hostal Casa Abascal, while Potes is 36 mi away.
- The location was good, the room facilities and cleanliness were decent as expected. The staff were helpful with suggesting hiking routes and parking.
- Lively bar/restaurant downstairs frequented by guests and locals. Welcoming hosts and staff. Storage for our bicycles.
- Although menu was limited, ie tapas-style there was a good bowl of soup offered to start with.
Staff was very nice. Nice place to stay.
And maybe a small detail, could charge the electric car.
- Loved this place. Wonderful quiet location but close to llanes.
Casa Rural La Corrolada
Set at the foothills of Picos de Europa National Park, Casa Rural La Corrolada is located in Avín. Offering free on-site parking, the heated guest house has impressive views and breakfast buffet.Each room with rustic-style features a TV and private bathroom with a bathtub and hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are included. There is a shared lounge and furnished terrace available for guests.Casa Rural La Corrolada is 5 minutes’ drive from a variety of traditional bars and Astuarian restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Ribadesella is 25 mi away and Llanes is 30 minutes’ drive. Oviedo is 53 mi away as well as Gijon. Asturias Airport is 81 mi from the property.
- The house was an old traditional house, and very nice. the host was very nice too and really friendly
- Wonderful hostess, great, quiet country setting, well kept, interesting old house. Everything just great!
Fina, the owner, is a dream. So kind. I got sick while I was there, and she went beyond the call of duty to help. She made me rice, was available to everything I needed. She made me feel well taken care of.
Also, what I like about the place is that there’s this cute balcony, and also this indoor living room with couches. It’s very comfortable. And the old stone house is well decorated. It’s quite charming.
Fina te hace sentir como si estuvieses en tu casa.
El lugar es perfecto para desconectar.
La señora de la casa, Fina, es una mujer de lo más entrañable. Una mujer de campo de las de verdad! Un encanto. Nos dijo que hacer, dónde ir cada día y teniendo en cuenta el tiempo… en fin, un sol!
La casa es una antigua casona, en la que vive una familia de ganaderos que para nada interfieren en la vida de los allí hospedados. La casa tiene encanto y está muy bien cuidada y limpia. Las habitaciones son espaciosas y luminosas (al menos en la que nosotros estuvimos, la 4) y el parking es suficiente para los hospedados en la casa; aunque se puede aparcar fuera sin dificultad.
Rodeados de algunas otras casitas y muuucho campo! Una maravilla la campiña asturiana!
Nos hicimos una foto con Fina, pero no la cuelgo a petición propia de ella, que no quiere ver divulgada su foto, como es normal! jeje
Se la tengo que enviar por Whatsapp (A ver si me acuerdo Fina! 🙂 )
Located in Arenas de Cabrales, Hostal Naturaleza features a garden, terrace and shared lounge. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible on site.At the guesthouse, all rooms have a closet. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and a bath, while certain rooms will provide you with a balcony. All rooms at Hostal Naturaleza are equipped with a seating area.A à la carte breakfast is available daily at the property.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Arenas de Cabrales, like cycling.Llanes is 9 miles from Hostal Naturaleza, while Potes is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- El entorno y muy buenos colchones. Lo bien que se descansa
- Mejoraria varias cosillas pero en general bien en relacion al precio pagado.
- La dueña es amable y te ayuda a organizar tus actividades
El trato y la información de los anfitriones.
Las posibilidades que ofrece para realizar actividades en la naturaleza.
Bueno… el entorno es muy bonito. Puedes dormir con el murmullo del río y ver amanecer viendo la montaña.
Y al segundo día parece que el personal se relajó un poco y se mostró más afable.
También el segundo día quitaron las telas de araña de la habitación y pusieron funda en la almohada supletoria.
Top Guest Houses In Ortiguero Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ortiguero Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ortiguero Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ortiguero Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!