10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ortigosa del Monte Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Ortigosa del Monte Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ortigosa del Monte Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ortigosa del Monte Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ortigosa del Monte Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ortigosa del Monte Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ortigosa del Monte Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ortigosa Del Monte Castile And Leon:
The modern guest house located in Madrona, 10 minutes by car from Segovia’s beautiful city center, offers the perfect facilities for a practical budget holiday, with free Wi-Fi and parking.The value-for-money Sotopalacio is attractive and cozy, and all of its rooms offer private bathrooms.Take advantage of the free parking to drive down to stunning Segovia.You can also visit the popular Riofrio palace, the river Duraton and lovely Granja de San Ildefonso.The quiet area around the Sotopalacio offers stunning views, and is a great location for cycling, walking, horse-riding, skiing and quad biking.Use the free wireless internet to keep in touch with friends or to look up information for your trip.
- The hotel was a compromise between distance to Segovia, and price. It is situated in the village of Madrona, about a 15 minute drive from Segóvia. I was travelling on my motorcycle, so rode into Segóvia to experience this beautiful city. The hotel staff were welcoming, and the hotel itself very pleasant and clean. The lady who runs it made me toast and coffee for breakfast, which I enjoyed. I would recommend this hotel for an overnight stay.
- We had a sky window, directly above our bed, so we could just lay beneath the stars, but in the comfort of the air-conditioned room.
- Buena ubicación como punto de partida de excursiones
- Lo cierto es que era el único alojamiento que encontramos en las inmediaciones de Segovia en esta fecha puesto que tuvimos un problema con el alojamiento que ya teniamos concertado con el hostal EL GATO, con lo cual, sin poder reservar en el mismo Segovia por un precio razonable encontramos este alojamiento que se encuentra a 15′ en coche y que consideramos mi familia y yo satisfactorio para lo que realmente ibamos a hacer, que era básicamente pernoctar. La habitación triple con 3 camas individuales era grande y las camas cómodas. Y la doble con 2 camas no fue del todo de nuestro agrado pero si es cierto que las camas eran confortables. La limpieza de toda la estancia era perfecta.
- La tranquilidad la ubicación , está cerca de todo. Sitio acogedor y personal muy amable.
Hostal El Mirador
Located in La Lastrilla, Hostal El Mirador features a terrace and a fitness center, and offers rooms with free WiFi 2.5 mi from Segovia’s city center. Guests benefit from on-site private parking free of charge.Rooms at Hostal El Mirador are air conditioned and come with a TV, a work desk and a private bathroom with a bathtub. Regional and national newspapers are also available for guests every day.The hostel features an on-site restaurant serving regional specialties, as well as a bar where guests can get drinks and snacks. There is a wide variety of restaurants, cafés and supermarkets in the center of Segovia, 10 minutes away by car.The UNESCO World Heritage Site-listed Aqueduct of Segovia is 3.7 mi from Hostal El Mirador and Segovia’s Main Square with its 16th-century Cathedral is 2.8 mi away. Segovia’s Jewish Quarter is a 10-minute drive away. The city of Avila with its walls is a 1-hour drive away.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Just outside Segovia and easy to travel into the city to visit. A perfect place to stop off on our long drive from the south of Spain back to London.
- Only 10 minutes by car from downtown Segovia, the hotel is an excellent option to stay at if you have a car. The price is much less than in Segovia
- The receptionist is very friendly and helpful. Hotel is close to Segovia and the bar next door is very good. Room is big, clean and comfortable.
- Very nice staff. Clean rooms. Nice view to Segovia.
- It’s very convenient for people who drive car .the room is clean
Hospedaje Bar El Gato
A characteristic tapas bar, free Wi-Fi and soundproofed rooms with satellite TV can be found at this charming guest house. It is located next to Segovia’s Roman Aqueduct, in Plaza del Salvador Square.Each air-conditioned room at Hospedaje Bar El Gato includes a fridge and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a small balcony. You can request a hairdryer or an iron free of charge.Segovia Cathedral is around a 15-minute walk from Hospedaje El Gato, and the Alcazar de Segovia 1.1 mi away. Staff at the guest house are happy to provide information about the city, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.Homemade tapas and other Spanish dishes are served in Bar El Gato. You can also find various cafés and restaurants in the surrounding streets.The property offers private parking on site for an additional charge, and there is free parking available in the surroundings as well.
- It wasn’t very far from the old town. In fact, the aqueduct runs directly behind the hotel/hostal. Parking not too much of a problem. There is inexpensive hourly parking right outside and free parking if you don’t mind a few minutes walk. The bar over which the rooms are situated is meant to be a great tapas bar – but was closed for their holidays.
- Good room. Although on the road side, it was not noisy after mid night or so. The downstairs pub serves great breakfasts (get a couple of “bocadillos” (sandwiches) and a coffee because it is cheaper than elsewhere)! Parking on the road is also not too bad. Location wise is really good. Nice staff.
- The location, very close to the Aqueduct, Cathedral and Alcazar.
- I liked very much the client services, the silence and the overall atmosphere of the place.
- Clean, comfortable, friendly, perfectly situated for walking to places of interest
Hostal Aribel Longinos
This mountain guesthouse is 350 feet from Cercedilla Train Station, 36 miles from central Madrid. It has easy access to highway AP-6, and offers free parking and free Wi-Fi.All heated rooms at Hostal Aribel Longinos have a flat-screen TV, and some have hardwood floors. Rooms are available with a private bathroom or shared bathroom facilities.The Aribel Longinos has a cafe-bar, and in summer you can eat outside on the terrace.There is a 24-hour front desk and baggage storage is available. The area is popular for hiking and cycling. El Escorial is 12 miles away.
- Very friendly staff, also in the bar downstairs. Rooom was fine, but not suitable for tall people as it was on the top floor with sloping roof. The bathrooms were adequate, but again not for tall people for the same reason.
- Good location near the station, which makes it ideal for taking the train up the mountain, although it is walk away from town. Facilities good and shared bathroom very clean.
- Clean and good value for money. A shortish drive to the climbing area of Pedriza.
- Very good ratio price/value. Posibility to park bicycles overnight.
- Communication with the hostel was very smooth. They were very forthcoming when we had issues with reservations and then when we showed up early in the morning.
Hostales Sol-Cristina y Sol-Cristina Dos
Offering free Wi-Fi, Hostales Sol-Cristina y Sol-Cristina Dos is a guest house located right in front of Segovia Train Station. Guests can enjoy homemade meals in the property’s restaurant.Featuring wooden floors, each heated room comes with a TV. Some rooms include a private bathroom and others offer access to a shared bathroom. Towels and bed linen are provided.The bar-restaurant also features a terrace where guests can enjoy some drinks and traditional pinchos. There is a supermarket 350 feet away.Segovia’s Old Town and its Aqueduct, declared Word Heritage by UNESCO, can be reached within a 20-minute walk. Madrid is 50 minutes’ drive away.
- We got a nice gift from reception, the WiFi worked well and the shower was good.
- This is a very simple hostel. However, its very clean, personnel are very kind, the dinner they offer is amazing and the distance from the hostel to the center of the city is 10 minutes walking and the way is beautiful!!!! I super recommend this place.
The hostel is just in front of the train station from Madrid and is near the center.
The staff is very kind and accessible.
- I was pleasantly surprised, especially after all the bad reviews – my experience was completely different. Good hotel especially for the price (26€). The shared bathroom and the private bathroom are clean and well lit. The room itself is warm even in November, there are extra fleece blankets in the closet, and coat hangers if you need them. There is an onsite bar and restaurant. The location is good if you arrive late in the evening, it is in front of the regional Cercanias station (from Madrid). If you arrive by fast train (from Madrid) at Segovia Guidomar, you can take bus 12 direct to the Cercanias station, until 22:10. It is about 20 min walk or 7 minute bus to the aquaduct.The WiFi works and is fast enough.
- Very clean and comfortable small room with my own shower.
Hab Urban Hostel
Set 500 from Plaza Mayor Square, Hab Urban Hostel is located in Segovia. This guest house offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Segovia Cathedral is 5 minutes’ walk away.All rooms have simple décor and parquet floors. They have 1 double bed and 1 private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. There is also a flat-screen TV, and most rooms include a terrace or balcony. Bed linen and towels are provided.You will find a wide range of shops, restaurants, and bars within 500 feet of Hab Urban Hostel.The Aqueduct of Segovia is 800 feet away, where you will find public parking nearby. The Alcazar de Segovia Fort is 2.5 mi from the property, and Segovia Train Station is a 10-minute drive away.
- Great location with parking nearby and good wifi. Our room had a balcony as an added bonus.
- Amazing location, clean and modern, very spacious
- Room located just outside of the Acqueduct. Easy walk to anywhere. Especiallly liked soundproofing of room—> if window closed absolutely minimal noise noted from outside. Spanish people seem to like to stay out very late—>early morning and talk loudly while moving from place to place. This facility presented no issues on that topic.
- Lovely no frills hotel option in a great location to explore beautiful Segovia. You can’t fault it for the price.
- Super friendly welcome. Excellent room for a family, the kids got their own little loft. Extremely clean. Great location.
Hospedaje San Francisco
Hospedaje San Francisco is in a 16th-century building, just 350 feet from Segovia’s impressive Roman Aqueduct. Together with Segovia’s historic quarter, the aqueduct is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.All air conditioned rooms have free Wi-Fi and a private balcony, some with views of the aqueduct. There is a flat-screen TV and a work desk, and the private bathroom comes with a shower.The San Francisco has a terrace, and its central location means there are bars and restaurants within a short walk of the hotel.Parking is available nearby for an additional charge, and the San Francisco offers easy access to the main Via Roma Avenue.
- Good room in a great location and unbeatable price
- Super well located (near the aqueduct). Simple, clean room with comfortable beds. While the street is very noisy, the noise is greatly reduced with the windows shut. Bear in mind that there is no elevator. The hotel offers a discount on a relatively close underground parking.
- Within walking distance of everything including me bus station for my trip to Madrid
- Very good location. We change to the room with balcony with staff’s help. Great value for this price.
- We really enjoyed our time spent there. Everything in the room was perfect. Plus the location was amazing. Looking forward to return there.
Hosteria Natura is set in the Plaza Mayor of Segovia, just 150 feet from the Cathedral. All of its rooms include free Wi-Fi and a hydromassage shower.Rooms at Hosteria Natura all offer air conditioning and heating. Rooms are bright and each has a different design. Some have a balcony. There are also rooms with views over the Cathedral and the 15th-century Torre de Arias Dávila.There is a microwave at the reception, accessible to all guests.Hosteria Natura has a bar. There are many shops and restaurants in the surroundings. Private parking is possible nearby, at an additional cost.
- Very clean , great beds ready when we arrived! Great value for the price!
- excellent value good location Good food nothing else in the town
- Good location. Rooms were good size and a little quirky, nice little balconies. Parking nearby and underground but you can’t access your car easily once it’s in there.
Location – in the heart of old city
Very welcoming owner who happily arranged parking for our motorcycle in a nearby garage. Nice spacious room with small balcony. Very quiet, day and night. Small fridge in room very handy.
Absolutely central in Segovia old town for everything you’ll want to see.
Loved Segovia as a destination – it has a real buzz about it.
Located just 2 minutes’ walk from the Plaza Mayor in Segovia and 1,650 feet from Segovia’s famous aqueduct, Hostal Fornos offers free Wi-Fi and rooms with air conditioning.Each room is decorated in a bohemian style and has a TV, bed-side tables and private bathroom.Many characteristic tapas bars can be found within a 5-minute walk.Hostal Fornos is 2,650 feet from Alcazar Castle. Madrid-Barajas Airport is 70 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Lovely helpful staff. Very central, just a minute away from the cathedral. Pretty room, tiny bathroom, balcony. Shabby chic style. Would stay there again.
- Clean and comfortable, close to the main points in the city, WiFi is good, staff are very nice
- The hospitality and staff. Very clean. Excelpent Value for money.
- location , room decoration, staff, cleanliness , bathtub
- Staff were very friendly and helpful with parking and directions. Location is perfect for sight seeing. No noise from outside at night.
Hostal Don Jaime II
Hostal Don Jaime is located 350 feet from the famous Roman aqueduct and 10 minutes’ walk from the old town and the Cathedral of Segovia. It offers comfortable rooms and a 24-hour reception.All rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are also included and free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Guests staying at Hostal Don Jaime II have access to the café bar and the lounge area at Don Jaime 1.The Alcazar of Segovia, a 12th-century royal palace, is 1.2 mi from the guest house.
- The beds and amenities are average, but you can’t beat the location in Segovia. The coffee is delicious, but the breakfast is just toast and marmalade. We always stay here when we are in town. The hotel has good conditions and is very reasonable. We usually have a car and it is nice to have access to parking when we are there.
- Excellent! Very nice and clean room. Quiet neighborhood but very close to city center. And great people 🙂 Thank you!
- Very close to aqueduct and easy to find. Quiet after midnight. Friendly staff. Lots of restaurants and fast food places.
- The property felt very homey and the staff was very friendly. The room was clean and spacious enough for the money. Beds were extremely comfortable!
Location to Aquaduct and restaurants excellent.
Taxis ready available for Castle and Cathedral.
Top Guest Houses In Ortigosa Del Monte Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ortigosa del Monte Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ortigosa del Monte Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ortigosa del Monte Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!