10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ormáiztegui Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Ormáiztegui Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ormáiztegui Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ormáiztegui Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ormáiztegui Basque Country. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ormáiztegui Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ormáiztegui Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ormáiztegui Basque Country:
Located in Mutiloa, Mutiloako Ostatua features a terrace, shared lounge, bar, and free WiFi. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the guesthouse, all rooms are equipped with a closet. Rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, while selected rooms here will provide you with a kitchenette.A à la carte breakfast is served at the property.Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of Mutiloako Ostatua can find nearby.San Sebastian is 25 miles from the accommodation, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- The rooms are basic but clean and functional. A small kitchen provides a fridge and microwave and a sitting room with T V to use in common with other guests. Great location for walking. Dog- friendly.
Good sized room with shared kitchenette and sitting area.
Room was comfortable and the towels in the bathroom very good quality.
Food in restaurant was varied and very good quality.
- The surroundings, the rooms, the staff, all really.
Price and comfort, easy safe parking. Ni
ce to sit outings the terrace and enjoy a beer from the Donostia local brewery on tap
El personal un trato excepcional. El pueblo pequeño pero muy bonito.
La ubicación del pueblo si quieres ir a San Sebastián queda cerca. Unos 30 minutos.
Zezilionea is located in Olaberría, just off the A-1 Motorway connecting Madrid with Irún. Surrounded by mountains, it has a traditional Basque restaurant with a terrace.The rooms at Zezilionea feature free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Each one has views of the town square or of the mountains.The hotel is surrounded by beautiful countryside, and the Aralar Park is just 7 minutes’ drive away. You can drive to San Sebastián in around 30 minutes.
- Top class restaurant . Both Dinner and Breakfast were excellent. Very close to many walking routes . Only 1 hour drive from Bilbao.
- Large very comfortable twin beds. large room with huge tv. Nice buzzy bar with covered outdoor seating. Free safe parking outside. Excellent meal, although not cheap. Dog allowed all areas.
- Everything – especially the location, staff and quality of the food and wine.
- the waitress /receptionist at breakfast made us omelettes: when travelling with a diabetic all the bread and croissants can be a problem. Dinner was excellent with good jamon , oxtail and steak. The location is good once you have found it.
- Friendly staff, large room and a good selection of bottled beers
Located in Zegama, Ostatu Zegama offers a bar. Featuring luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a desk. Rooms come with a private bathroom. All guest rooms include a closet.A à la carte breakfast is served each morning at the property.San Sebastian is 28 miles from Ostatu Zegama, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 23 miles from the accommodation.
- Good rooms, good location. The staff hardly spoke a word of English – but then I only had a few words of Spanish and no Basque so I can’t complain – but they tried and were very sympathetic. The rooms/bathrooms are a good size and look good. Breakfast was slightly chaotic but quite ok -whatever we asked for they managed to find. A good place on balance. If it’s mountain biking/trail running/ hiking you want – this is a good location.
- Very nice host, ate typical home made Spanish food and drank great sidra.
- Everything was fine, the place was nice, clean and comfortable.
Calme malgré alarme incendie .
La patronne serviable gentille s’est excuses pour l’alarme.
- La habitación es igual que en las fotos, cómoda y de dimensiones normales.
Agroturismo Ibarre is located in the Basque country village of Antzuola, within a 40-minute drive of Bilbao, San Sebastián and Vitoria. This charming country house has a lounge with a fireplace, TV and sofas.The rooms at Agroturismo Ibarre feature wooden floors and rustic décor. Each one has free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a private terrace.The property serves a daily breakfast including homemade and local products such as homemade jams, fresh fruit and eggs from the property. This is available for an extra cost.Staff can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. There are many great hiking routes nearby.
- everything was nice,loved the quaint old-fashioned door to enter particularly!! Will definitely use it again if needed when next visiting Antzuola!
- The room, the bed, the facility overall were all lovely. The setting was quiet. The town was beautiful. We enjoyed the balcony. The bathroom was good. Everything was clean.
- Spotless clean, very tasteful and confortable with great care from the hosts.
- Quiet place, away from busy traffic and activities of Spanish Basque country. Excellent welcome and hospitality.
In a peaceful location.
Spotless.Nice bed linen. Spacious bedroom room.Plenty of hot water for showers.Huge white towels.
Good sleep quality…no noise.
Plenty of off road car parking.
Breakfast all freshly prepared.
Not far from the ferry..( Bilbao, approx 40 miles).
Very good hostess,very welcoming .
Offering an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant, Izarre is a stone house located in the Basque village of Errezil. Set in gardens, it offers rustic-style rooms with free WiFi.Each heated room features exposed stone walls and wooden beams, with a TV and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries and a hairdryer.Basque cuisine, prepared with produce from the vegetable garden, is served in the on-site restaurant. There is also a cider bar where guests can sample Basque ciders.San Sebastián is located a 40-minute drive from Izarre, via the A1 Motorway, while Bilbao can be reached in an hour. Free private parking is offered on site.
Wonderful location at the foot of Mount Ernio. The staff is excellent. Good food at reasonable prices (don’t miss the soup!) and pets are allowed. Our dog enjoyed the stay as much as we did. We will come back.
Don’t expect sophistication, expect authentic Basque traditional hospitality.
No English spoken.
- The hotel is very well placed when you are looking for peace and nature! The area is beautiful, the room are nice/clean and the people working there are nice too.
- Amazing mountain getaway. Very isolated and beautiful. Has a pool but this is a bit run down.
- nothing why say that english spoken here when no body does very awkward
- We liked the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff most of all, they tried their best to make you stay as comfortable as possible, they prepared the food we asked for and the food was excellent as well, overall a good stay, the building is impressive, it is more than 300 years old
- Wonderful location at the foot of Mount Ernio. The staff is excellent. Good food at reasonable prices (don’t miss the soup!) and pets are allowed. Our dog enjoyed the stay as much as we did. We will come back.
Set next to the Arantzazu Sanctuary, Goiko-Benta Ostatua is a traditional Basque country house. Offering free Wi-Fi and a restaurant, this guest house has impressive views of the surrounding countryside.Each heated room has simple modern décor and a TV. The modern private bathrooms come with a shower.Traditional Basque dishes are served in Goiko-Benta Ostatua’s restaurant, often using products from the property’s own vegetable garden. You can also enjoy a meal outside during the summer, on the terrace, overlooking the surrounding countryside. The property also features a cozy bar with a fireplace, as well as lounge areas.Staff at the property can give you tourist information, as well as advice on hiking and climbing in the surrounding area. Aitzkorri Aratz Nature Reserve is next to the guest house. Bilbao and San Sebastian are both around an hour’s drive away.
- This property is set in a sanctuary and as such is very peaceful and the natural surroundings are magnificent, quiet and serene. The room was spotlessly clean and a very comfortable bed. Breakfast and dinner in the restaurant were delicious.
- Arriving to this historic hilltop guest house, we were greeted by a charming property and its owners. With beautiful views of the Sanctuary and mountains, it exceeded our expectations. The public areas have beautiful antique pieces, while the rooms have been recently renovated and sport great bathrooms and crisp linens in a contemporary design. The restaurant is a MUST, having an innovative, delicious menu in a room with stone walls, fireplace, beams and glistening floors. In the US, Goiko-Bento would be called a “boutique hotel”. If you are looking for a quiet respite in a tour of Northern Spain, you will not be disappointed.
- A fascinating old property, well managed and with tasty, freshly prepared food. Rooms modern and comfortable and warm.
- Goiko-Benta Ostatua is just lovely old property with fantastic views over the surrounding mountains, idea place for walkers & experienced cyclists. The restaurant has a rustic charm about it & the food was excellent, the breakfast was the best we had on our trip.
- Fabulous family run property in the most beautiful place; fabulous scenery. Great for those who like culture and history and long walks. The room was half board and the food was excellent. Another couple had extended their stay they liked it so much. Would definitely recommend.
Located in Azpeitia, Pensión Otola provides free WiFi. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Guests can use a garden.The rooms in Pensión Otola are equipped with a flat-screen TV. With a shared bathroom, certain accommodations at Pensión Otola also offer a balcony.San Sebastian is 16 miles from Pensión Otola, while Zarautz is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 26 miles from the property.
It is clean although we had to use shared bathroom and toilet.
The landlord is nice although she doesn’t speak English.
The interior look is nice with tasteful decoration.
- The rooms are clean and well equipped. Bathrooms were clean. Towels were supplied. Comfortable room.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The pension was very clean and the food and wine were good.
- Everything was perfect. The staff, the facilities, the surroundings and probably the best of everything was the mattress and of course Mertxe, so kind, helpful and friendly. Great stay and highly recommended.
- It was beautifully decorated and the hostess was extremely helpful and friendly. A very peaceful place.
- It is clean although we had to use shared bathroom and toilet.
Located 2.2 mi from the town of Azkoitia, Agroturismo Zulueta offers rooms with heating and free WiFi.Exposed stone walls and wooden beams lend a rustic décor to this guest house with a shared kitchen and a lounge. Barbecue facilities are available outside.The rooms have a TV, wardrobe, and a private bathroom with a shower. Hairdryers are provided.The coastal town of Zumaia is a 20-minute drive from the property, while San Sebastian and Bilbao are 50 minutes away by car.
- Host was very nice and accommodating of our late arrival
Lovely and helpful hostess/owner who shared interesting visitor maps. The property is stunningly beautiful, and located in one of the most beautiful and spectacular valleys I have ever visited! Total peace and serenity. The property is a family home built from local rocks and wood which creates a personal, cozy and rustic atmosphere. The beautiful dog (fastened in the dog house) also adds value to the homely feel.
Huge bathroom and enormous bedroom with comfortable, large bed, huge closet and traditional furniture. Breathtaking views of the mountains and valleys, wauw! Lovely outdoor patio with spacious tables and benches, and fabulous view as well.
- A beautiful rural setting to which we were welcomed by a very friendly host. Our room was warm and spacious next to a large open area that had a seating area around a fire which we lit. Good kitchen facilities to cook for ourselves knowing there was no food available. Breakfast was adequate when supplemented by our own provisions.
- Amazing area, beautiful location. Very clean and nice rooms
- Lovely location in the forest of Zulueta. The host was very friendly and keen to make our stay comfortable. The room was big, clean and comfortable.
Located in Arrasate – Mondragon, 25 mi from Bilbao, Pension Uxarte features free WiFi access and free private parking. The guest house has a seasonal outdoor pool and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Some units include views of the mountains or pool. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.The area is popular for horse riding and cycling. The guest house also offers bike hire. Vitoria-Gasteiz is 18 mi from Hostal Uxarte, while Zarautz is 22 mi from the property. Bilbao Airport is 25 mi away.
- Super helpful staff and nice restaurant. Looking forward to A’s comments on the countries’ policy.
- Very friendly and professional and helpful staff! We will be back for sure! And the food and desserts amazing !
Super location with stunning views. Big swimmingpool – Superfriendly staff – Nice trails just outside the door.
The rooms with terraces are something extra.
Red wino in big glasses served cold. Exactly how we drink it at home.
Great view. We are just sorry not having more time to explore the area.
- The staff was really friendly and helpful in every situation. They called the taxi when it was needed and if there was no taxi they were happy To offer a ride To the town. Food was really good and prices were affordable.
Hostel San Miguel
Set in the Navarra countryside, Hostel San Miguel is located in Arribe – Atallu. This guest house offers an on-site restaurant and bar, free WiFi, and a shared terrace.Each heated room in this property has a TV and a bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. All rooms have views of the surrounding mountains, and there are some rooms with a balcony.This property offers a tour desk and luggage storage. Babysitting services are also available.Hostel San Miguel is located between San Sebastian and Pamplona, around a 35-minute drive from each city.
- The owner/ manager was very welcoming and helpful. I don’t speak Spanish at all but he was fine pointing and talking slowly! Locked my bike away in their garage for security.
- Gente muy amable, ayudando y aconsejando en todo lo posible (gracias por todo Ma. Jesús, nos llevamos un grato recuerdo), la comida del rte. muy buena, la habitación y baño muy grande y amplia con una bonita terraza.
- LUGAR MUY TRANQUILO, ENTRE LA NATURALEZA, MONTE, UN RIO PASA JUSTO DETRAS, UNA VISTA EXCELENTE. EL PERSONAL MUY AMABLE, SALUDOS A ROMAN UNA EXCELENTE PERSONA, NOS TRATO DE MARAVILLA, EL RESTAURANTE MUY BIEN, LA COMIDA MUY BUENA Y A BUEN PRECIO. UN LUGAR AL QUE DESEAMOS VOLVER PRONTO.
- Trato superfamiliar, limpio, carta de calidad, ideal para viajar con niños y disfrutar de un gran entorno natural
- Un trato muy familiar. Lugar muy tranquilo donde se puede ir a cualquier parte con facilidad. Comida del restaurante espectacular.
Top Guest Houses In Ormáiztegui Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ormáiztegui Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ormáiztegui Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ormáiztegui Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!