10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Orfes Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Orfes Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Orfes Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orfes Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orfes Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Orfes Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Orfes Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Orfes Catalonia:
Hostal Nou de Crespià
Located in the countryside outside Crespià, this beautiful 17th-century house is offers views of the surrounding forests and hills. It features an outdoor swimming pool, an orchard and gardens with a children’s football pitch.Each bright, attractive room at Hostal Nou de Crespià has rustic décor and features such as exposed stone walls. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a private bathroom and heating.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast and a range of Catalan cuisine for dinner at Hostal Nou de Crespià. There is also a charming lounge area with a fireplace and a library.The surrounding region is ideal for cycling, hiking and horse riding. Girona, Olot and the Garrotxa Volcanic Zone are 16 mi away, while Figueres and Besalú are just 9.3 mi away. The beaches at L’Escala and Roses can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
- the cheeses and ham were excellent and there was great variety of breakfast choices
- Very charming hosts and quick to change our room when requested. The first room on offer was rather small and the iron frame bed was too short for my American husbandwho is 6.1feet tall. We were given a larger room with longer twin beds which were very comfortable. Dinner was delicious and breakfast, though basic, was good too.
- Homemade pastries at breakfast ; lovely home-cooked evening meal on request ; beautiful old house in idyllic countryside .The owners are very friendly and helpful and suggested visits to very beautiful mediaeval towns. A very peaceful and romantic break .
- Very nice accommodations, the breakfast have a nice quality and variety of food, the nature around the house and the friendly behavior from the staff.
- Beautiful spot in the country side but you must have a car to get there and a part is gravel road. The room was very nice decorated and with the beautiful garden just outside, which you are free to use together with the pool.
Pensio Fluvia is located in Báscara and features a bar. This pet-friendly guesthouse also has free WiFi.At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV.Girona is 13 miles from Pensio Fluvia. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 19 miles from the accommodation.
- Very tasty food in their house restaurant( cheeseburger with soul 🙂 , good cheap beer on the tap, free Parking Just on the other side od the road. I went up the stairs and Just left my car on the corner.
- close to the old town and Salvador Dali’s places, clean place, friendly staff,
- When we booked this facility we had in mind to be closer to the nature and away from the city centre. We haven’t been in Girona before, so it was rather a lottery for us. We generally have had very positive experience in rural parts of Spain in the past. Likewise, the owner, the lady was a nice person and wanted to be helpful to us.
Es muy agradable que te reciban con tu mascota. Fue una parada de etapa , de camino a Francia.
Las personas que atienden la Pension Fluvia son diligentes, sonrientes y agradables.
Camas correctas . Comida buena . No se puede pedir nada màs.
- Totalmente decepcionado con todo lo encontrado en la reserva de dicho lugar. No puedo recomendarlo para nadie. Por supuesto, nunca mas volvere a mirar dicha pension.
Imma Guest house
Located in Cornellá de Terri, Imma Guest house has free bikes, outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi. With barbecue facilities, the property also features a garden, as well as a terrace.All rooms are equipped with an oven, microwave, a coffee machine, a shower, a hair dryer and a closet. The rooms include air conditioning and a flat-screen TV, and some accommodations at the guesthouse have a pool view. All guest rooms will provide guests with a private bathroom.You can play ping pong at Imma Guest house.Lloret de Mar is 27 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The appartement and the pool was nice and clean. Good place to stay with children. Imma is a very nice and friendly host.
- Great decoration and the fireplace was a plus for sure!! The tranquillity and the liberty to come and go whenever we like. Ideal for couples. The hostess was incredible, offering help all the time and responding to our demands ASAP.
- Very spacious, quiet, private space; kind, thoughtful host; excellent facilities ie well-stocked kitchen, fridge, laundry, easy parking, wi-fi, close to supermarket, stores
- L’ accueil si chaleureux et adorable d’ abord, ce gîte très bien équipé à tous points de vue, la jolie terrasse, la décoration, le jardin avec piscine, la localisation super! Bref nous avons été très bien dans ce logis et nous le recommandons vivement!
- La atención De Inma, además de lo estupendo del alojamiento
Pensio l’Avi Pep
Pensio l’Avi Pep is in the village of Saus, 9.3 mi from the Costa Brava’s L’Escala Beach. It offers free parking and is 3.1 mi from Orriols and the AP7 Motorway.Featuring tiled floors and light wood furniture, all rooms are heated and have a TV. They are available with private or shared bathroom facilities.L’Avi Pep guest house has a bar. The restaurant serves Catalan cuisine and has a terrace. A la carte and set menus are offered.You can play table tennis, and the tour desk offers a ticket service. Figueres and Girona Airport are within a 25-minute drive away.
- L’accueil de cette charmante petite dame. La propreté même si la salle de bain est séparée et donc commune à tous les autres clients…
Ubicacion del alojamiento en un bonito entorno, eso si cercano a la carretera .Buena situación para conocer el Empordà.
Habitación limpia y bien amueblada .Teniamos el baño compartido , bien acondicionado.
- Bardzo przyjemna restauracja z pysznym jedzeniem.Duzy parking.Bardzo czysto. Pachnąca posciel.
Boven verwachting lekker eten.
Goede eenvoudige kamer.
- La proprietaria Molto simpatica gentile stanza molto pulita prenotato camera x4 ma eravamo in tre il compenso voluto è stato x 3 ci ha fatto lo sconto si trova a 10 minuti di macchina da L’ascala molto molto carina vedi foto. X noi super positivo.
Hostal Mas Ferrer
Located 1.9 mi from Banyoles and a 15-minute drive from Girona, Hostal Mas Ferrer has a peaceful location with views of the Pla de l’Estany countryside. Free private parking is available on site.Each simply decorated room at Hostal Mas Ferrer comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries. Rooms have a wardrobe, desk and some have a TV. Bed linen and towels are also provided.Hostal Mas Ferrer features a restaurant with a large dining hall serving traditional dishes and you can find a selection of shops and supermarkets at Cornellà del Terri, 4 minutes’ drive away.The Lake of Banyoles is a 15-minute drive from the Hostal Mas Ferrer. You can drive to Salt in 15 minutes by car and Girona Costa Brava Airport is 16 mi away.Free Wi-Fi and free luggage storage are provided.
- A pleasantly appointed and spacious family room, a nice bar-with good quality local produce (eg cava), which also served fresh croissants and excellent coffee in the morning. The restaurant was also popular with the locals!
- This hotel is just amazing when you travel in that region and want to save some money. There’s a bus stop just across the road, very convenient.
Voor een doorreis naar Spanje of Frankrijk ideaal voor een nachtje, niet ver van de snelweg.
Kamer en badkamer zeer klein, eenvoudig en gehorig. Personeel spreekt geen engels. Ons ontvangst was wat nors. Maar qua prijs moet je ook niet veel verwachten. Het eten in het hotel was simpel maar goed en goedkoop.
- Me gusto el trato del personal del hostal, muy amables y predispuestos.
- La chambre spacieuse et confortable et SDB propre et enfin la climatisation !
Sprint Casa Fonda
Set within 5 minutes’ walk of Banyoles’ main square and its lake, Sprint Casa Fonda offers simply decorated rooms. It features a terrace and offers free Wi-Fi at reception.Each bright room at Sprint Casa Fonda has a TV, desk, and heating. There is a sink in the room and guests have access to a shared bathroom.A restaurant service is available upon request and depending on the number of guests. You will find common areas where you can play table football and pool.The surrounding Pla de l’Estany is ideal for cycling and canoeing. There are several walking routes nearby.Girona and its airport can be reached in 35 minutes by car. The Costa Brava’s beaches are approximately 37 mi away.
- the tourist information given by the receptionist. the terrace is nice
- The owner was super kind, allow us to leave the bag without any issue. The place is super. You have the kitchen, the fridge and a very super nice terrace where you can eat (especially at sunset is super!) The beds were very comfy and the room was big enough for us (we were in 3, with the little baby sleeping in our same bed). Even tough it was a very hot day, the room was ok and we just kept open the window. The location is super since it’s very close to both the city center and the lake. The area is very quiet. I like also that it was frequented by group of athletes. The breakfast buffet is very good and we paid 5 EUR/each. For sure we’ll be back when our son will be a little bit bigger to enjoy more the surrounding area.
- Beautiful terrace view at night. Nice staff. Area seemed safe.
Basic but clean B&B, very well located close to centre and the lake in a quiet street. Staff is extremely friendly and welcoming. Rooms are basic but clean with charming old details. Shared bathrooms are clean and spacious. All rooms have single beds, no double. In the morning many people wake up early to do hiking so around 7 you can hear the first people leaving. Very quiet at night, only a very little noise from the corridors. There is a fully equipped kitchen and washingmachines.
Basico pero limpio B&B, cerca de todo. Duenos son super simpaticos. Muy agradable!
- everything else lovely staff great facilities and low price
123ole Can Portell
Surrounded by nature, 123 ole Can Portell features a heated outdoor pool and a spacious garden. Located in Sant Andreu del Terri, this bed and breakfast is 6.2 mi from Girona.Featuring kitsch décor, this house offers a terrace, hammocks and outdoor lounging beds. Set in a restored 16th-century farm, this rustic accommodations has a shared lounge with a TV. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.Each unique bedroom has a seating area, heating and a private bathroom with a shower.The dining area features exposed stone walls. This bed and breakfast offers dinner or packed lunches upon request.The property has free private parking. AP7 Motorway is 6.2 mi away.
Amazing villa in authentic style with a nice private pool and garden, great for children to play and for parents to relax. Freindly hosts, delicious breakfast, spacious and nicely decorated rooms – can only recommend. Very peaceful and quiet.
If you are Ok to drive up to 1h can be a great base to explore all of northern Catalonia and Costa Brava.
- La decoración es exquisita, el personal atento y la dueña Debbie encantadora, uno se siente como en casa y nos dio mucha pena irnos! Volveremos!
- La habitación es tal como sale en las fotografías aunque faltaba algo de limpieza, acogedora y original. El desayuno es muy bueno.
- El gran jardín y la cantidad de colores por toda la estancia,te transportas a un lugar de ensueño muy peculiar.
Un lugar con encanto. Es acogedor, cómodo y fascinante, para quedarse mas tiempo, pues hay mucho por descubrir y disfrutar del lugar.
Debbie atiende muy bien ya desde antes de llegar y nos sentimos cómodos y felices de disfrutar de cada detalle.
No solo su bellísima decoración, hay espacio en el verde, libros, sitios para descansar o para caminar, mi hijo encontró música e instrumentos.., no alcanzamos a mas, pero seguro que volveremos.
- Amazing villa in authentic style with a nice private pool and garden, great for children to play and for parents to relax. Freindly hosts, delicious breakfast, spacious and nicely decorated rooms – can only recommend. Very peaceful and quiet.
Hostal La Barretina
Hostal La Barretina is set 5 minutes’ walk from Figueres’ famous Dalí Museum and 350 feet from Bosc Park. This guest house features simple rooms with balconies and flat-screen TVs.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the Barretina’s restaurant and traditional Catalan cuisine is on offer for lunch and dinner. There is free Wi-Fi in all areas is available.Each of the guest house’s comfortable rooms has a fully equipped private bathroom. All rooms have air conditioning and heating.The Hostal is within 5 minutes’ walk of the center of Figueres, which features a castle and San Pere church. The beaches at Empuriabrava are approximately 9.3 mi away.
- It is really close to the Dali’s museum, the host was really kind and always there to help.
- We didn’t try the restaurant. The beds were very comfortable and the hotel was spotlessly clean. The owners are very friendly and helpful.
- This hotel was in a great location close to all the sites to see in Figueres. We didn’t have breakfast there as the dining room was enclosed and there were places close by where we could sit out. The owner was really friendly, the room basic but for the money excellent. We even had a small balcony where we could sit and watch the local getting their pizzas from the place opposite. All in all recommend.
- Good location, comfortable bed, and friendly staff. This was a good value. The bus and train stations are close which is convenient to Barcelona and makes day trips to Cadaques easy. It is very central to downtown Figueres.
- everything exept one thing they dont spesk english
Located at the foot of the Mare De Deu Del Mont Sanctuary, this house features spectacular mountain views throughout. Can Felicià offers rooms with heating and an outdoor swimming pool.Set on beautiful gardens, Can Felicià features 2 balconies that overlook the Maya De Montcal Valley. There is also a lounge with sofas and a TV, as well as a DVD player and board games.The garden area comes with sunshades, loungers and a ping-pong table.Located between the Pyrenees and the Costa Brava Coast, activities like hiking or horse riding can be practised on the surroundings.The medieval town of Besalú is 6.2 miles away, while Figueras is 13.7 miles away. La Garrotxa Volcanic Park is a 30-minute drive.
No reviews yet.
This traditional, family-run guest house is located 1,300 feet from the Dalí Museum and Theater. It offers cozy rooms with a TV and free Wi-Fi, 5 minutes’ walk from the historic center.Rooms at Hostal Sanmar feature modest, functional décor. Each includes a fan, central heating, and a private bathroom.Breakfast is served in the property’s café-bar and you will find various restaurant, shops and bars within a 5-minute walk.The Sanmar is 8 minutes’ walk from the Gothic Sant Pere Church and 1.2 mi from Sant Ferran Castle. The beaches of Roses and L’Escala are within 16 mi.The property has free public street parking nearby and private parking can be requested for a fee. It is 25 mi from Girona and 40 minutes’ drive from Girona Airport.
Staff very friendly and service oriented.
Building newly renovated and clean.
Very central located.
- Its close to the Dali museum and city center, everything is in walking distance. You can find a grocery store and one of the main ramblas(square) quite easily from the hostel. Even thou the room was a bit old looking, it wasn`t lacking in other things and had everything a normal hotel room would have had.
- This place totally exceeded my expectations! For the money I spent, I can’t believe how nice my room was. The staff was so nice and accommodating. I was staying alone here and I felt safe and secure. And it is so close to everything!
- It is economical but hospitality is missing staff is too rigid
- Yet again a friendly welcome upon arrival. A comfortable room with a large shower. An easy walk into the centre with plenty of interesting bars and Resturants. Free parking opposite the hotel. A buffet breakfast at a very reasonable cost.
- Staff very friendly and service oriented.
Top Guest Houses In Orfes Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Orfes Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Orfes Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Orfes Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!