10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ore Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Ore Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ore Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ore Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ore Midi-Pyrénées. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ore Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ore Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ore Midi-pyrénées:
Chateau Serre Barbier
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, Chateau Serre Barbier is located in Saint-Béat in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, just 20 miles from Baqueira-Beret. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.This guesthouse has ski storage and bike rental is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 20 miles from Chateau Serre Barbier, and Vielha is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Bonne literie, accueil chaleureux des propriétaires, calme et tranquillité, le charme du lieu.
- bon accueil, joli site, belle chambre, tres bon repas et Arné et Yvette et leur fils sont des gens adorables
- Geweldige accomodaties in een rustige omgeving met hele aardige Nederlandse eigenaar die het Chateau hebben opgeknapt van ruïne tot hotel!
Personnel super sympa
Diner et petit déjeuner délicieux
Chambre avec tout le confort nécessaire et avec le charme d’un chateau restauré
- Eigenaren Yvette en Arne geven je het gevoel dat je welkom bent in een prachtige ambiance. Je voelt je echt een kasteelheer en kasteelvrouw. ‘s Avonds in het kasteel heerlijk gegeten en het ontbijt was verrukkelijk. Zeer aan te bevelen, ook de omgeving, het dorp zeer pittoresk liggend aan de Garonne.
Gite Auberge La Soulan
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gite Auberge La Soulan offers accommodations in Cathervielle, just 23 miles from Baqueira-Beret. The guesthouse has a playground and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.You will find a shared lounge at the property.This guesthouse has ski storage and free use of bicycles is available. A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The guesthouse also provides ski equipment. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 9 miles from Gite Auberge La Soulan, and Vielha is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- I think everything was just amazing, this is nothing i could complain. I will go back again for sure!
- The owners were very hospitable. They cooked delicious meals and made us feel very welcome.
- Our hosts Jeff and Nathalie were so friendly and welcoming on arrival and during our stay. The gite is nestled in the mountains with picturesque views all around. We opted to eat at the gite and it was definitely the right choice. After a fantastic day paragliding it was great to sit by the open fire and enjoy a cuppa before dinner. We will definitely go back and I would have no hesitation recommending the gite.
- Lovely bedroom, warm, clean and cosy. Very nice people who run the auberge. Pretty village and a great view. Everything super.
- A very friendly welcome. The village is in a stunning rural location and there are amazing views from the bedroom windows. The comfortable rooms and a good breakfast.
Maison de l’Esplanade
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Maison de l’Esplanade offers pet-friendly accommodations in Saint-Gaudens, just 29 miles from Saint-Lary-Soulan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Vielha is 28 miles from Maison de l’Esplanade, and La Mongie is 31 miles away. Tarbes-Lourdes Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- The owner was lovely and her restraint below the hotel was excelant
- Excellent rooms in old, characterful hotel. Sadly the town is somewhat jaded. Great morning market.
- friendly helpful staff, superb room overlooking the river, good evening meal and breakfast
- Sylvie the proprietor went out of her way to be of assistance
It is a family owned hotel that does not look much from the outside but is a fine old building inside with a lovely staircase. We had a very large room with some old carvings on the ceiling and a large, well designed bathroom.
Breakfast was good
Chateau de La Lanette
Chateau de La Lanette is located in Saléchan, just 24 miles from Baqueira-Beret. The guest house has a barbecue, playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.This guest house has ski storage and bike rental and car rental are available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 19 miles from Chateau de La Lanette, and Vielha is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 36 miles from Chateau de La Lanette.
12 of us stayed with Heather and Russel while cycling from coast to coast across the Pyrenees. The chateau was undoubtedly the best accommodation we stayed in through the week, and was a real highlight of the trip. The property itself is hugely impressive, however it was the hospitality that really set it apart and nothing was too much trouble.
Heather cooked us a fantastic 3 course meal, and dealt with the vegetarians and gluten free person with no drama at all. Russel kept the wine flowing! Breakfast was also great and kept us going through another long day in the saddle.
The bedroom and ensuite is tastefully decorated and impeccably clean. Super comfy bed, wonderful power shower and roomy bath. Toy boxes in the kids room was a lovely touch and much appreciated.
The breakfast with cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, toast and pancakes was a great start to the day. Heather spoils you with a delicious home made 3 course meal at the end of the day – better than a lot of restaurants!
The children eat earlier than the adults and then are spoilt with the choice of toys to play with in the play room or they snuggle up on the sofa and watch a film with other kids who may be staying, which means you can kick back and relax with a glass of wine knowing your little monsters are fed, happy and safe!
Heather and Russell go out of their way to make you feel very welcome and readily give you great suggestions for trips out and about in the area.
- Très très bon accueil de la part d’Heather et de Russell. La chambre était parfaite et d’une rare propreté. La literie était très confortable. Et les pancakes du petit déjeuner inoubliables !
L’accueil et la gentillesse de nos hôtes, l’ambiance chaleureuse et très conviviale.
La salle de jeux pour les enfants
La suite familiale spacieuse (pour 5).
Le repas excellent.
- Komfortabelt værelse, sødt værtspar og personale. Rigtigt pænt og i orden. Landlig idyl.
- 12 of us stayed with Heather and Russel while cycling from coast to coast across the Pyrenees. The chateau was undoubtedly the best accommodation we stayed in through the week, and was a real highlight of the trip. The property itself is hugely impressive, however it was the hospitality that really set it apart and nothing was too much trouble.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Les Ondines is located in Gembrie, just 28 miles from Baqueira-Beret. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 17 miles from Les Ondines, and Vielha is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 32 miles from the property.
– gluten free / organic breakfast
– play room for children
- Cosy place, great view, the housekeeper was very kind.
Sofi and Didier are wonderful hosts and made us feel at home. They are kind, dedicated and ready to help at any time.
The property and the aurrandibg land scape is incredibly beautiful.
- Very comfy bed with beautiful views of the garden and village beyond. Lovely hosts who made us very welcome and looked after us so well. The property is beautiful and well worth a stay. It is well located for visiting the stunning St Bertrand de Comminges and the adjacent gallery.
- Personnel très accueillant, petit déjeuner très bon, très belle maison
- – gluten free / organic breakfast
Chateau de Barsous
Located in Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges, 31 miles from Baqueira-Beret, Chateau de Barsous features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The guest house has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.This guest house has a private beach area and free use of bicycles is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 19 miles from Château de Barsous, and Vielha is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- It was amazing to stay at a Chateau…the owners were so welcoming…stunning location……
The location is very nice.
The owner is very kind.
The minibar is included.
The breakfast quality is very good.
The room is big.
There’s the bidet.
- We stumbled upon Chateau de Barsous when looking for somewhere to stay near Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges. We booked just before we arrived (on our motorcycle). This meant that we were unexpected when we trundled up the drive to this beautifully resorted chateau. Our hostess could not have been more welcoming and friendly making us instantly part of the family. After a long day on the bike we did not wish to go our for dinner and were treated to a marvelous charcuterie and cheese board on the front lawns, washed down with a lovely red wine carefully chosen for us by our hostess. All in all a most prefect and unexpected pleasure.
- We did not have eggs but the breakfast was very good
- Chambre superbe, hôtes parfaits, et merveilleuse localisation. La forêt entourant la propriété est magnifique. Si vous avez la chance d’obtenir une chambre face à Saint-Bertrand le point de vue en vaut la peine. For English travellers, do make the effort of getting there it is well worth it. Best accommodations and localisation of the trip.
La Magie des Rêves
Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, La Magie des Rêves is located in Montréjeau, just 30 miles from Lourdes. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and fishing. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 22 miles from La Magie des Rêves, and Vielha is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Nice balcony with views of the snow capped mountains.
- From the road you would have no idea what beautiful accommodation awaits you! The attention to detail and individual decor was really lovely. Warm welcome from the owners and delicious evening meal which great value, as well as great choice of breakfast, too. An excellent base for exploring the area.
- Very pleasant and attractive property, with acres of shared public space. Superb breakfasts, and very nice and friendly owners.
- Lovely welcome. Super room and lovely lounge area also jacuzzi available. Breakfast was excellent, best crepes ever, fruit, fresh juice, eggs tea coffee.
- Unique, beautiful place. The owners did a lovely job designing. Huge kitchen dining area. Would be a good place for a group to book
Located in Luchon, 19 miles from Baqueira-Beret, Villa Blanca features a sun terrace and ski storage.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 14 miles from Villa Blanca, and Vielha is 12 miles away. Tarbes-Lourdes Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- The owners were extremely competent and friendly, without being intrusive. Decor was beautiful; food, excellent – with variety; location, accessible and interesting. We thoroughly enjoyed our time in Luchon, made special by family and a fantastic place to stay and share time.
- Everything was jut perfect! The hosts are adorable, and they make sure that you feel like you are at home. It is a very nice place to stay, very clean, comfortable and in the middle of Luchon. Breakfast is awesome, all homemade. If you are looking for a perfect place to stay, this is it!
Super warm welcome, very accommodating and friendly. Knowledgable about local area. Could not have wished for better host.
Wonderful decor and very calm relaxing place.
Lovely home made food
Was a pleasure to stay. We extended two extra nights!
- Elegant and stylish villa with spotless and super comfortable rooms. Extremely helpful owner. Excellent breakfast with homemade jams and pastries. The town has a languid charm with Belle Epoque buildings and attractive parks all around. Free parking outside and the town centre with many restaurants just a few minutes walk.
- Villa Blanca is conveniently situated only a few minutes walk from the main street in Bagneres de Luchon. Ample free parking is available directly in front. Externally Villa Blanca is stunning – right next to Villa Louisa where the Royal family of Monaco used to stay – and with very well kept gardens. Internally it is pristine and tastefully decorated. The rooms contained everything you could wish for. Breakfast served on the sunny but shaded terrace was delightful with a variety of home-made and local produce. The hosts were friendly and helpful and we sensed that it was important to them that we had a good time. Couldn’t have been better.
La Tour de Castel-Vielh
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Tour de Castel-Vielh offers accommodations in Luchon, just 17 miles from Baqueira-Beret. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV.Saint-Lary-Soulan is 15 miles from La Tour de Castel-Vielh, and Vielha is 11 miles from the property. Tarbes-Lourdes Airport is 42 miles away.
- Daniel was so welcoming and kind, he really made every effort to ensure we had a lovely time exploring the area. Breakfast was phenomenal! Definitely recommended!!
- The place is so well decorated, all by Daniel the owner of the place, a kind and nice man who made us feel at home.Breakfast was very good.
La acogida, amabilidad y atención recibida
La decoración, los detalles y el entorno
- Accueil tres sympa, deco tres bien, cadre tres bien aussi, très bonne literie
- L’accueil a été excellent, Daniel a été toujours disponible, avec le sourire, toujours prêt à rendre service, et à nous conseiller quant aux possibilités de visites ou randonnées à effectuer dans la région. Nous avons apprécié le cadre, la tranquillité, et la décoration de la maison.
Pyrenees Gite Foxes Den
Located in Izaux, Pyrenees Gite Foxes Den offers accommodation with free bikes. Among the various facilities of this property are a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and ski storage space. The guest house offers garden views and a children’s playground.The units in the guest house are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a kettle, while some rooms also feature a kitchen with a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave. All units include a wardrobe.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Skiing and hiking are among the activities that guests of Pyrenees Gite Foxes Den can find nearby.Lourdes is 21.1 miles from the accommodation, while Saint-Lary-Soulan is 16.8 miles from the property. Tarbes – Lourdes Airport is 21.1 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Ore Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ore Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ore Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ore Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!