10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Orbaneja-Ríopico Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Orbaneja-Ríopico Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Orbaneja-Ríopico Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orbaneja-Ríopico Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orbaneja-Ríopico Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Orbaneja-Ríopico Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Orbaneja-Ríopico Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Orbaneja-ríopico Castile And Leon:
Hostal Restaurante Iruñako
Set on the outskirts of Burgos just 10 minutes from the center of town and near a famous archeological site, this hotel has a cheerful cafe that serves delicious tapas and breakfasts.Rooms are simply and adequately decorated and all have private bathrooms with either a bathtub or shower unit. Keep up-to-date in the internet corner and children can have fun in the play area.The informal cafe of the Iruñako is open from 6am so you can enjoy a hearty breakfast even if you are an early riser. Come back for tasty tapas at lunch time. In the evening, enjoy meals in the Iruñako’s restaurant which serves an assorted menu along with specials and a varied weekend menu.Located right on the Camino de Santiago, the Iruñako Hotel is a great place to learn about the history of this famous pilgrimage which has been happening since medieval times. For business travelers, you are conveniently situated in the commercial and business district of Burgos and just 10 minutes from the historic center of town.
- Super value evening meal. 12 e for 3 course meal and wine. Very good.
- Friendly, helpful staff. The food was excellent value for money, 3 course meal (menu del dia) for 2 & bottle of wine 24€.
- rooms are basic but comfortable, good selection of tapes. bar person was very helpful .
- Le confort du lit , le personnel très agréable pour un deux étoiles il est très bien
- Las habitaciones estaban muy bien, para una noche, genial!
This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. This comfortable guest house offers heated rooms with a private bathroom, a TV and free Wi-Fi. Located 2.5 mi from the beautiful Burgos Cathedral, the historic center can be reached by bus in 10 minutes.The modern rooms at Hostal Acanto features pastel colors and parquet flooring. Some rooms include a flat-screen TV, and all include a desk, telephone and private bathroom with free toiletries. Some rooms also have views of a small park.Breakfast is available and there are vending machines selling snacks and drinks in the lobby. There are also a number of bars, shops and restaurants within a 2-minute walk. Reception is open from 7:00 to 14:00 and from 17:00 to 00:00. There is also a conference room.The Museum of Human Evolution is located 2.2 mi from Hostal Acanto. The Atapuerca archaeological site, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is 20 minutes’ drive away.The property offers private parking at an additional cost. Burgos Airport is located just 3.7 mi away.
- it was possible to come late in the evening, the hostel is not very far from the railway station
- The staff was excellent they couldn’t do enough very pleasant and will be staying again wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to friends
- near to town centre secure underground parking receptionists very helpful
- Breakfast choice was quite poor. The hotel is quite far from the centre, but convenient for those travelling by car. Parking is underground and you have to find some parking in the street, then go to the reception and they give you the chip and keys to enter underground parking. But we were lucky that one of the receptionists was very kind (and English speaking) and came with us to show everything.
Clean, comfortable, convenient – and very nice staff, too.
Parking in the garage underneath is good
This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. Located midway between Burgos Airport and the historic center, Hostal Arlanzón is a 10-minute drive from both. Set on the main Vitoria Street, it offers free Wi-Fi and some rooms have a balcony.Featuring wooden floors and light wood furniture, the bright heated rooms have a TV, desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub or shower. A hairdryer is available on request.Luggage storage is offered and the Arlanzón has a tour desk. You can have breakfast in the nextdoor guest house. Buses stop near the hotel and take 10 minutes to the center of Burgos.
- The staff. The price. Only objection was the distance from walking the camino.
- They still have computers for residents to use, although not updated in a long time.
- Very pleasant stay very pleased overall with our stay.Very good value.Safe parking for our motorcycles was good and not to bad for 5 euros for the car space.
- We did not have a good time the hotel was letting in traffic noise
- La opción de desayunar en el Hostal Acanto por 2€/persona. Se trata de un desayuno bufé de bollería dulce, tostadas, café y zumo.
Hostal Santiago 2
Offering free Wi-Fi throughout, Hostal Santiago 2 is set by the Parque Lineal del Vena Park, in a quiet residential area of Burgos. Burgos city center is a 30-minute walk away.Hostal Santiago 2 has functional rooms that include a private bathroom with a shower. The heated bedrooms also come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Towels and bed linen are provided free of charge.Guests can find bars, restaurants and supermarkets in the surrounding streets.Burgos Rosa Lima Train Station is 1.5 mi away and a 40-minute walk will take you to the famous Burgos Cathedral.
Room clean good paintwork well furnished en suite bathroom quiet outside
Manager/owner friendly and helpful
Frequent buses to stop 150 metres
Food shops nearby
My friends and I arrive at Christmas Eve, and we didn´t notice that we couldn´t get to the hostel by bus (We were in the train station), so we called the hostel asking for help. He told us that normally people can only get to the hostel by taxi, but the staff was really friendly, and he decided to drive us back to the hostel. Recommended us places to have dinner, gave us a city map and brief introduction of the city center.
The room is not big, but really really comfy. The staff is perfect and friendly.
He even borrowed us a hairdryer 🙂
- Excellent value for money. Nice shower. Spacious room. Lot’s of parking space in the area. Green surroundings. Friendly and helpful staff. Nice environment for cycling and running. Quiet area. Pizza place nearby.
- It was very clean and had a private bath. We had a car so the distance to the center of town was not a problem. There was ample street parking.
- The receptionist kindly offered to iron our suits free of charge and very quickly. Great service!
- Room clean good paintwork well furnished en suite bathroom quiet outside
Hostal Averroes is located in Burgos, next to Río Vena Park and 7 minutes’ drive from Burgos Train Station. It offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi and LED cable TV.This stylish guest house has a dining room where a daily buffet breakfast is served. Here you can find a coffee maker, microwave, toaster and a selection of cereals. There is also a lounge with newspapers and a 60-inch LED TV.There is a bus stop located just 1 minute’s walk from Hostal Averroes. Burgos’ Old Town and the Museum of Human Evolution are a 10-minute drive away.
- The hostal owners were very friendly and despite not speaking English really tried to accommodate! Also appreciated the handy and cheap breakfast
- Everything was to a high standard. The help yourself breakfast was basic but enough to give us a start to the day and a bonus at the price.
- Cheap and lots of parking nearby. Spacious bathroom but that was because we had the handicapped room. Breakfast was OK.
- Very large room, quite, comfortable bed, good underground Parking.
15 min walk to Train Station
Staff couldnt speak english but tried hard to compensate
Smallish but clean and comfortable room
first impressions of the area surrounds are not favourable, but after looking around there are good places to eat, maybe a market at night , 15-20 minute walk into town
Pension Santiago is set in the popular neighborhood of Gamonal and it is connected to different bus lines. The parking is located 650 feet from the accommodations.All rooms come with WiFi.The old town is 1.2 mi from Pensions Santiago. In this area, guests can visit a variety of monuments and points of interest. Bars, restaurants and shops are in the area as well.
- The room was a decent size, and even though the bathroom was shared between 2 or 3 rooms, we never had to wait to use it when we needed to. The room and bathroom were both clean. You can take a bus from near the cathedral/center/bus station and be there in less than 10 minutes.
- This is a converted apartment in a residential block that has 2 original bedrooms with other occupants, a kitchen and bathroom and a ‘family bedroom’ which used to be the living room. The room was large and clean with clean sheets and towels but very warm as no aircon available. The living room doors are glass paned filled in with stick on plastic and everytime someone enters the hallway the lights automatically come on and fill the family room with light which repeatedly woke my daughter up – it needs the doors replacing with solid wood or a thick curtain on the inside.
- Good facility,bed reasonably comfortable,transport to city good once we worked it out.
- The room was very clean and with private bathroom. There is a free parking lot in front of the entrance. Wifi worked perfectly. There are many grocery stores, shops and restaurant in the area.
- Conveniently located on bus line.It was quiet. It was clean.
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. This functional guest house offers free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour reception and bright rooms with a flat-screen TV, DVD player and heating. Burgos Cathedral and the Museum of Human Evolution are 1.9 mi away.Each room at Hostal Hilton has simple décor and wooden floors. All rooms are heated and some have a private bathroom, while others have access to shared bathroom facilities.Hostal Hilton is located on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route as it passes through Burgos. Santa Maria la Real y Antigua Church is just 1,300 feet away.A range of cafés and restaurants can be found within a 5-minute walk of the guest house. There are many shops and supermarkets in the surrounding streets.
- I needed a place, it was the only one I could find.
- Very central and very friendly owner who gave us alot of information. Very helpful. Great stay. Highly recomended
- Le prix était attrayant. L’hôtel n’est pas très loin du centre ville et un bus passe devant si l’on ne souhaite pas marcher.
- Très bon rapport qualité/prix, pas très loin de l’autoroute A1. Petits déjeuners juste à côté.
Las camas eran cómodas y la habitación espaciosa.
Facilidad a la hora del check in y check out.
Hostal El Pesquero
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located in Burgos, 1.5 miles from Museo Burgos, Hostal El Pesquero has a number of amenities including a terrace, a shared lounge and a bar. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Bullring Burgos is 2,100 feet from the guesthouse and Vista Alegre Neighborhood is a 17-minute walk away.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. With a shared bathroom, rooms at Hostal El Pesquero also offer free WiFi.Charterhouse of Miraflores is 1.2 miles from the accommodation, while Plaza de España Burgos is 1.2 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- The girl who served behind the bar ccould speak English. She left early on Friday afternoon though
- Mattress is comfortable at least and friendly staff.
Pratique et bien placé pour un passage dans cette ville de Burgos.
La responsable de l’établissement est très serviable, joyeuse, disponible et arrangeante!
Maravilloso desayuno, buenos bocatines y muy rica la comida casera del restaurante.
Habitación con cama muy cómoda y servicio de acceso a Internet (Wi-Fi).
- Que nos llamaron para decirnos que la llave había que recogerla antes de las 10…
Hostal Acuarela is a small design hotel in central Burgos. It offers a laptop with free Wi-Fi in each room, and a lounge with 24-hour free tea, coffee and cookies.All bedrooms have an LCD TV with DVD player. The private bathroom comes with a hydromassage shower.This affordable hotel has bright, comfortable rooms. They are decorated with colorful original art.The Acuarela is set in the commercial heart of Burgos. It is a short walk away from the city’s historic sites, including the beautiful Cathedral.The hotel is also well located for road access, including the major E80 freeway. Burgos Airport is just 4 miles away.
- Great location for visiting the sites. Lovely friendly helpful staff. Coffee available 24/7
- After I’ve noticed that I made a mistake with the the reservation date, the hotel treated my with great understanding and courtesy. Sylvia helped me make the necessary arrangements so that I could enjoy my stay without paying any extra fees for the changes. From the moment I arrived, I was simply captivated by the hotel. The place is super clean, pleasant, the reception staff, and especially Anna, always meets you with a smile. The single room is kinda smallish but really pampering, cozy and feels fun to return to the room. Cool surprise: All hotel’s guests can write down their favorite music on a special board in the lobby and the hotel staff includes it in a playlist that plays in the rooms. There is free coffee throughout the day. I had an amazing time and I highly recommend the hotel to anyone who stays in Burgos.
- Great location, very clean. Really friendly, gratis provision of tea, coffee & juice throughout the day, with continental breakfast aswell.
- Very clean and the staff very kind and helpful! Late check out very useful.
- Extremely clean place. Good beds and shower. Nice and helpful staff! Close to Burgos Catedral and restaurants! Good and safe underground Parking facility!
Hostal Monjes Peregrinos
Hostal Monjes Peregrinos is located in Burgos, opposite San Juan Benedictine Monastery. This property offers a 24-hour reception and rooms with a flat-screen TV.The rooms at the Hostal Monjes Peregrinos feature minimalist décor. Each one comes with a private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are included.There are various restaurants located around 650 feet from Hostal Monjes Peregrinos. The property is just 500 feet from the River Arlanzón and 1,300 feet from the city’s Human Evolution Museum.
The rooms and halls have a nice and simple design.
The room size was ok.
The location – close to the city center but in a quiet street.
- The bed was great.ñ The staff helped me extend my stay with my same room, so I wouldn’t have to move. Location very convenient
- Great location, the room was big with a wardrobe to keep our belongings, very clean.
Perfect location for a walk to the City and catherdral, nice staff (helpful With recommendations), Great Price!
If you can live With a very Basic Room Great deal
- Is only for one person no WiFi no phone for comunicación and the Catedral is more far they said
- It’s clean.
Top Guest Houses In Orbaneja-ríopico Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Orbaneja-Ríopico Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Orbaneja-Ríopico Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Orbaneja-Ríopico Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!