10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Orba Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Orba Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Orba Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orba Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orba Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Orba Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Orba Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Orba Valencia Community:
Hostal La Fonda
The Hostal Fonda María is located in the center of Benissa, 10 minutes’ drive from the nearest beaches, such as Cala Bassetes, Cala Fustera and Cala Baladrar. Free WiFi is available.All rooms at the Fonda María have heating and air conditioning. Rooms include a flat-screen TV and an iron.There is a lounge and a cafeteria where you can try characteristic local produce. Public areas are fully air conditioned and heated.Benissa is one of the most historic towns on the Costa Blanca. Monuments include the Catedral de la Marina. Nearby Calpe has an excellent sports marina. Jávea and Moraira, where you can practice scuba diving, are 12 mi away, and free parking is available 500 feet away.There is easy access by car via the AP-7 Motorway and the N-332 main road.
- Clean and friendly service set in an old small Spanish town
- A small hotel with a special touch, excellent service and Suitable for visit to village of Benissa and area. You get an exotic touch in in the middle of a traditional spanish place. The restaurant next door is superb.
- Small bedroom but nice bed and well equipped. Good private bathroom too.
- The decor was very nice. The only staff member we saw was really good, although she didn’t speak a word of English and our Spanish is very limited.
- Beautiful attention to detail. Highly recommended. 🙂
Hostal Tres Molins
In the village of Jesús Pobre, Hostal Tres Molins features rooms with a balcony or terrace. It offers easy access to the nearby Macizo de Montgó Park and is just a 15 minute drive from Dénia’s beaches.Each simply-decorated room at Hostal Tres Molins has air conditioning. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A small selection of cafés and shops can be found in Jesús Pobre. Dénia has a range of restaurants and bars, and is just 6 miles away.Gandia and its beaches can be reached in less than 30 minutes by car. Valencia and Alicante are approximately 62 miles away.
- We were visiting relatives in the area. Only hotel/hostel in Jeses Pobre and was at time of festival which we joined in, albeit the music on the Saturday night continued until 5.00AM but did not disturb us
- Little private terrace at the back and original features were exposed in the wall, large bathroom, excellent quality decoration little rural gem, great value for the money. We had spainish style breakfast in Pedro bar very reasonable and great to mix with the locals.
Breakfast not included but can be bought at the bar next door which is owned by the same people. This is a very Spanish village which we found a little unwelcoming.
The place was spotlessly clean. We only needed a few nights there whilst builders were working in our villa closeby on el Montgo.
- Lo que más nos gustó fue la ubicación y el bar de los desayunos, donde hacen comidas riquísimas. La gente del pueblo era muy simpática.
- El hotel es comodo y sencillo. Se esta muy bien.. Trankilo para un buen descanso…me gusto muxo madrugar un pokito y pasear las calles en silencio… con olor a pan recien horneado.. Al igual q los alrededores lleno de pinos…! … Sin duda para volver.
Located in Denia, within 1.2 miles of Les Rotes Beach and 1.7 miles of Denia Ferry Port, PinkFlamingo provides accommodations with a terrace, free WiFi. Located around 1.6 miles from Denia Bus Station, the guesthouse is also 1.9 miles away from Denia Castle. The property is 1.6 miles from Denia Tram Station.The guesthouse has an outdoor pool. Guests at PinkFlamingo will be able to enjoy activities in and around Denia, like cycling.The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- It was quite convenient to Harbour you could get taxi for around 12 euro. Very quiet and peaceful. Had pool but empty at time of stay.
- Had great views and if u like being in the mountains it’s a great place. Swimming pool was clean and cool.
- La piscina muy bonita y genial. La habitación era limpia. El trato con el personal bueno.
- Wir Kurt u. Rena aus Österreich hatten das ” Familienzimmer” mit traumhaft schöner Aussicht über ganz DENIA bis zum Hafen. Positiv, das super bequeme große Bett der jederzeit benutzbare Pool sowie ein vorhandener Gemeinschaftskühlschrank. Die Zimmer und Bad waren total sauber und der Betreuer der Villa sehr freundlich und sympathisch. Ach ja! Bar sowie ein Restaurant sind mit Auto 2-3 Minuten entfernt (günstiges und ausgiebiges Essen). Würden gerne wiederkommen.
- Cadre paradisiaque, terrasse, piscine, vue exceptionnelle, belle demeure
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located in the heart of Denia, Hostal Cristina is located in the only street that climbs up to the castle and is also only 15 minutes’ walk from the beach.All rooms are equipped with a wardrobe and private bathroom. Some rooms offer a mountain view.The local beaches are only a 5-minute walk away. Guests can also easily reach the port, from where ferries sail to Ibiza and Mallorca, as well as the railway station.The Spanish and Russian-speaking staff will be happy to provide information about the area.
The owners were always available via mobile phone.
The rooms are very clean, very small but it’s a decent place to crash.
- Great location. Beds comfy. Rooms everything you’d need for the money.
- Excellent location, close to everything, clean room with a small fridge, clean bathroom.
- If you want 5 star this is not for you -BUT-if you want cleanliness, excellent value for money and fantastic location for the centre of Denia this is an excellent choice
- The staff were very friendly rooms were very clean nice place to stay
- The owners were always available via mobile phone.
El Parralet is located in Adsubia in the Valencia Community Region, 37 mi from Benidorm. There is free WiFi.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a TV. Views of the mountain, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. El Parralet features free WiFi throughout the property.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding and diving and there is a public swimming pool nearby. The guest house also offers car hire.Font Salada Hot Springs are 8.7 mi away. Gandía is 12 mi from El Parralet, while Calpe is 28 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 62 mi from El Parralet.
- Pretty village, a short drive from the biz. Property had been beautifully renovated and was in a good location just off the main road but quiet. Good value breakfast.
- I loved everything about this accommodation. Charming bedrooms, dinning area and lounge, hosted by generous and friendly staff. It was a pleasure to stay.
- Very amicable host. Home from home experience with pleasing roof top balcony.
- Julian was very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. Nothing was too much trouble. Very good breakfast, very clean and tidy. Good views from the terrace. Good value for money. We went with our dog which also worked very well. It is a place we would definitely recommend to people coming to this part of Spain.
The area was convenient for us
Place was clean and the owner very helpful
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Comercio is located in a pedestrianized street in the heart of Denia, within a 15-minute walk of the town’s top beaches. Offering views of the Montgó Nature Reserve, it has an on-site restaurant.A choice of a Mediterranean-style breakfast or buffet breakfast with homemade pastries is available. You can enjoy a quick snack or some traditional-style tapas for lunch at the property.Hostal Comercio also has a 24-hour reception desk, so you can come and go as you please, at any time of the day or night. The marina, fishing port and castle are around a 10-minute walk from the property.
- There was an ample selection of breakfast ingredients to cater for an international clientele. Top range coffee machine dispensed as good as any found in more expensive hotels.
- Super clean and modern and great communication with the host. Nice views too!
- Great value for the money,and would stay again.Staff very friendly.
- The room was very spacious, clean and comfortable. It even had a fridge. Its also in a very convenient location
- The hotel was in the centre of town and was far better equipped than we expected. We had a 5th floor room with a balcony. Good size bathroom with a bath.
Hostal Residencial La Paloma
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. La Paloma is located less than 1.9 mi from the center of Calpe and 1,650 feet from the beach. It offers free Wi-Fi and a seasonal outdoor pool.Rooms at La Paloma feature rustic décor and are equipped with air conditioning. They also include a private bathroom.The accommodations offers a lush garden.The tour desk at the La Paloma guest house can provide information on the area and help to organize excursions. Free private parking is available on site.
- The location although on top of a steep hill was good and right next to a great bar.
- Everything. Very comfortable room and great location. I have already recomended to our family.
- I like the location, there is a nice path through a housing estate down to the beach, we rented a scooter so we could also go easily to the town centre etc.
- I felt good there, small room but cosey, nice flowers and decoration around garden terrasse and pool. In sommer probably fun to be. Owners correct but not very talkative; she spoke enlish her husband did not.
- Staff were very friendly, cheap clean and easy to get to
Denia Beach Oasis
This property is a 2-minute walk from the beach. Located on Denia’s main beach, Denia Beach Oasis is 10 minutes’ walk from the old town and port. It has a chill-out terrace with sea views, an outdoor pool, and free public parking nearby.The modern, air-conditioned rooms at Denia Beach Oasis feature free Wi-Fi, a 22-inch plasma TV and private bathroom. Some rooms have access to a shared balcony, some of which have sea views.The property’s restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean food. In the evenings, there is a barbecue on the spacious terrace. There is also a function suite for events with live music.
- Great location.. right on the beach but the town centre is quite a long walk away
- Good location. Good breakfast which you can choose from 4 or 5 options from menu. Good restrain and waiter George who speaks Russian. Small room, but it was enough just only to sleep.
- Location was good, right opposite the beach. Bar staff were friendly especially the Asia guy working there.
- Friendly, caring staff.Excellent attention from George,helped our friends with their shower,taking a shower at the same time.!!Entertained us with a French birthday celebration,excellent dinner and a good choice of breakfasts. Right on beach,quiet location.
- Perfect location. It’s like staying in a beachhouse!
Residencial Terra de Mar
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Terra de Mar is located in Calpe’s old town, 1,300 feet from El Arenal Beach. It offers a terrace bar and air-conditioned rooms with a hydromassage shower, free Wi-Fi and private balcony.The Terra de Mar has bright, comfortable bedrooms themed around a different country, such as India, Japan and Morocco. They all come with a smart TV with internet connection.Restaurants and a spa can be found close to the guest house.Residencial Terra de Mar is 2.2 mi from the impressive Penyal D’Ifac Natural Park. Cala de la Fosa Cove is 8 minutes’ drive away.The city and airport of Alicante are 42 mi away, with good road access.
- Everything was fine – wifi, a/c, tv, other amenities. We had even a balcony in the cheapest room.
- Ramona on reception was welcoming and professional. Very helpful and knowledgable on the local area and restaurant etc. Carmen who served breakfast was equally as lovely and a ray of sunshine first thing in the morning. Rooms were well equipped and cleaned daily to a high standard. Lovely location in old town with some lovely restaurants. Will definitely be returning.
- What a lovely “Residencia”. Fabulous location, very helpful staff, super clean rooms and a lovely terrace to chill.
- freindly helpfull staff ,easy check in and check out fresh towel each day
- Friendly and helpful staff. Clean and comfortable. Great rooftop terrace with complimentary drinks/snacks. Good location.
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. A short walk to the beach and in the historic center, this hotel features attractive interiors with wooden beams dating from the 16th century, as well as a scenic rooftop terrace.Enjoy the unique, historic atmosphere of the Loreto. The hotel was once a convent and was built over 450 years ago. It has been beautifully renovated retaining all its historic charm, allowing you to relax on the roof terrace.Throughout your stay you can learn about the history of the delightful Hotel Loreto. It is rumored that there is a secret tunnel linking the hotel to Denia’s Moorish castle.Walk through to the airy and cool inner courtyard or sit back and enjoy an afternoon drink on the street terrace. You can also savor the delicious, traditional meals served in the Llauradora de Loreto Restaurant or the 17 other tapas bars on the street.Take the short, 2,400 feet walk through the historic center to the beach where you can soak up the sunshine at a local beach bar or have a swim in the mild waters of the Mediterranean.
- It is right in the centre of the old town.Lovely restuarants 10 minute walk to beach and the Harbour. Lovely shops has the feel of a big city on the main shopping street.The breakfast was included and was nice to eat in the courtyard.Although this hotel is right in the centre it wasn’t noisy at night at all.Denia was not like many Spainish tourist resorts it had a upmarket feel to it no Rose and Crown or full English Breakfasts it was very Spanish I loved it.Prices were very reasonable and the whole place had a friendly vibe to it.
- Delightful character building in the centre of the best tapas street in Denia.
- Good hotel comfortable room, restaurant attached, and nice enclosed court yard, lot’s of restaurant’s on the same street.
- We enjoyed our holiday in Denia.The owners and staff were very nice very helpful. The position of the hotel Hostel Loreto was good with many restaurants serving lovely food. Thank you all at Hostel Loreto.
- Great small but fresh spanish breakfast! The room in the backyard was very quite (in april!)
Top Guest Houses In Orba Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Orba Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Orba Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Orba Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!