10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Oppède Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Oppède Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Oppède Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oppède Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oppède Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Oppède Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Oppède Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Oppède Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
L’arcadie Du Souleyan
Located in Oppède in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur, 26 miles from Aix-en-Provence, L’arcadie Du Souleyan features a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guest house. Avignon is 19 miles from L’arcadie Du Souleyan, and Arles is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 14 miles from the property.
Fabulous pool area and view of the mountains.
Breakfast was excellent
Staff were very helpful.
- It’s perfect place to stay during vacance in Provence! Breakfasts are very delicious and welcoming family is very nice! Thank You again!!! See You next time 😉
- Location was great. Personal touches was fantastic. Peaceful and quiet. Breakfast was well worth the money (which was not much) –excellent! Well decorated, very good linens, and maintained. Well worth staying more than just 1 nite.
- The hosts were friendly – they helped us to book a restaurant late in the evening in a village nearby. The room itself is very well designed. The breakfast was delicious!
- Gutes Frühstück, schöner Garten mit Pool, empfehlenswert.
- Fabulous pool area and view of the mountains.
Le Vieux Bistrot
Located in Cabrières-dʼAvignon in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur, 29 miles from Aix-en-Provence, Le Vieux Bistrot features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the pool, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.Avignon is 17 miles from Le Vieux Bistrot, and Arles is 30 miles away. Caumont Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable bed. Large room with high ceilings. The Valentines Day dinner was excellent.
- Good location in charming town,close to Lavender museum,.Lobby didn’t open 24hrs,so you need to inform them arrival time.Nice restaurant,Michelin guide.
- Nice room, small but cozy. Restaurant is just next to the room. Staff basically don’t speak French but somewhat still friendly
- Place really nice. Spacious rooms with terrace and view.
- The hotel itself is a nicely renovated old building, the rooms are spacious with nice furniture in old-french style, the bathroom and room were very clean, good location if you are visiting Gordes.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Mas Serena is located in Ménerbes in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur, just 26 miles from Aix-en-Provence. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play ping-pong at this guesthouse, and the area is popular for hiking. Avignon is 21 miles from Mas Serena, and Orange is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 16 miles from Mas Serena.
The property was totally excellent from the beautiful French linen on the bed to the property itself and most especially the owner Phillies who delivered fresh croissants and bread outside our door every morning.
The cat was an added bonus!
- Philippe was the best host, and Mas Serena is so so beautiful! It is the best place to stay in Provence, and indeed great value for money.
- Phillipe delivered hot pastries in the mornings and also prepared dinner for us one evening!
- Makes u feel relaxed on a real vacation. I wish I could stay longer. The room had all the comfort accessories to ease your stay. The owner is a Chef so u can ask for a dinner in advance. Many nice spots around the house for relaxing including a big sweeping pool.
- Philippe was the best and nicest host! Such a nice place to stay!
- The property was totally excellent from the beautiful French linen on the bed to the property itself and most especially the owner Phillies who delivered fresh croissants and bread outside our door every morning.
La Bastide du Tinal
Located in Ménerbes, 25 miles from Aix-en-Provence, La Bastide du Tinal features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.Avignon is 21 miles from La Bastide du Tinal, and Arles is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 16 miles from La Bastide du Tinal.
- Beautiful buildings which have been perfectly restored. The pool area is lovely. The decor is calming and pretty. The surrounding countryside is so picturesque. Our stay was completely enjoyable and relaxing. Service was excellent! We were looked after so well. Short walk up to the village to some nice restaurants. All in all, just perfect!
- The room is amazing and well decorated. The pool is relaxing and the view is stunning. The location has convenient and easy access to the nearby villages by car.
- Beautiful décor, lovely restaurant staff and delicious food.
- It is an exceptionally beautiful property. The room is very tastefully decorated and the garden is magnificent. The host and the hostess are the best, and they have very helpful staff.
- Big lovely room and large comfy bed. Hosts had thought of everything.
Mas de la Regalade
Located in Gordes in an 18th century dry-stone building that was once a farm, Mas de la Regalade is a guest house with an outdoor pool, a garden and BBQ facilities. Free WiFi access is available throughout the property and there is an onsite parking space for guest arriving by car.All rooms include a seating area and an iPod dock. The private bathrooms come with either a bath or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.Cycling and hiking are popular activities in the area which can be enjoyed in the Alpilles Natural, Regional Park.Marseille Provence Airport is 41.6 miles away.
- Excellent place to savour real provance. Stone mansion, beautiful garden, leisure area at the pool, home made organic breakfast and the owner with real passion and love for his guests. Highly recommend!!
- Room was spacious and clean. Breakfast was perfect.
- Lovely breakfast & helpful tips on the area plus great suite with garden view made for a perfect stay in Provence.
- The property was as charming as the owner. The room was beautiful and full of regional character. I felt like I was staying in a chateau. The owner was helpful and eager to share his knowledge of France. We were able to enjoy the lovely breakfast in the courtyard and admire the gorgeous property.
- Fabulous owners, great pool, comfy bed and amazing breakfast! Would stay again.
Le Mas des Anges
One of our top picks in Cheval-Blanc.Located in Cheval-Blanc in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur, 26 miles from Aix-en-Provence, Le Mas des Anges features a terrace and views of the pool. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Avignon is 17 miles from Le Mas des Anges, and Arles is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 12 miles from Le Mas des Anges.
Everything about this proprety is truly amazing: fresh water pool, pine forest near the house, very nice rooms decorated in Provençal style, bio food and coffee for breakfast, very friendly owners who made us fell as we were at home.
Les Mas des Anges is a small piece of heaven.
This is the only place that I have visited and left with tears in my eyes. I will always come back with joy at Les Mas des Anges and I will never ever consider staying in a hotel in Provence. We arrived customers and left friends , trully an amazing experience.
- L’accueil de Jean Jacques pour répondre à toutes nos questions
- La casa è stupenda. Ampia comoda e curata nei particolari
Un mas magnifique avec un jardin somptueux !
Des hôtes très sympathiques …
- Tout était superbe ! C’est vraiment le Mas des Anges
- Everything about this proprety is truly amazing: fresh water pool, pine forest near the house, very nice rooms decorated in Provençal style, bio food and coffee for breakfast, very friendly owners who made us fell as we were at home.
La Bastide du Vallon
Set in the hilltop village of Saumane-de-Vaucluse, 3.7 miles from Lisle-sur-la-Sorgue, La Bastide du Vallon offers rooms, each with a private terrace and free WiFi access. The property features an outdoor swimming pool and a summer kitchen.Each room has a private entrance and includes a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. Each room also has its own fridge in the summer kitchen.There are a number of hiking and cycling paths in the area. La Bastide du Vallon is on the Côtes du Rhône wine route, and it is a 45-minute drive to the top of Mont Ventoux.
- This place is absolutely amazing! It is a liitle bit hard to find, but with excellent drawing done by our kind hosts, it is a piece of cake! Beautiful house, garden, swimming pool, breakfast served by lovely Ms Rose in the garden by the pool, really like in a fairy tale! Deserves the 10!!!
Lovely location if even very excluded. For someone who’s after peace and quiet, perfect. Walking distance to Saumane village and restaurant.
Breakfast was excellent and had an extra touch with freshness of the fruits and the great hospitality of both the owners as well as the housekeeper Rose !
- The staff was so very friendly and helpful in every way!!! Thank you!!
- Isabelle was a great host. The property is in quite a remote location and is very private. The room and service were excellent. We even had our own fridge / kitchen and dining space. Breakfast was optional and thoughtfully served. There are many nice places close to the village and a lovely little restaurant in the village itself. We would highly recommend this gorgeous place for a fabulous relaxing holiday.
- Great hospitality with excellent suggestions of places to see.
Le Jardin d’Adam
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Le Jardin d’Adam Cecilia is located in Gordes in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur, just 29 miles from Aix-en-Provence. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Avignon is 20 miles from Le Jardin d’Adam Cecilia, and Orange is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 15 miles from Le Jardin d’Adam Cecilia.
- Dramatic hilltop location with private garden looking down at the beautiful Provence countryside. Franklin and Cecilia are lovely people and wonderful hosts.
- Beautiful view from terrace, very spacious, great location, lovely hosts.
- Lovely apartment in easy walking distance to town. Private patio has a lovely view; small frig for renters’ use. Owners were delightful and helpful. Wifi worked fine for us. Gordes is a very popular town so walking to town and setting out on hikes without a car is convenient. We’d go back!
- Lovely cottage in peaceful garden just a few minutes walk from centre of Gordes. Very friendly English speaking owners. Secure parking next to cottage. Good wifi and air conditioning. Nice kitchen and bathroom with a washing machine in a smart modern comfortable cottage. Lovely patio to sit and drink wine on in peaceful garden.
- Super location( short walk to the village), comfortable room with privacy and spectacular views. Owners were cordial, helpful, offered suggestions of what to see and places to eat. Great breakfasts available.We highly recommend Le Jardin d’Adam
La Bastide des Songes – Demeure d’hôtes
La Bastide des Songes – Demeure d’hôtes offers accommodations in Robion en Luberon. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.Aix-en-Provence is 29 miles from LA BASTIDE DES SONGES, and Avignon is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Corine and Emanuel were wonderful! Perfect location for traveling to the different towns the Luberon region. The room and bathroom were very nice and we had a delicious breakfast each morning.
- The area of the Bastide is very nice. The owners are very friendly and they make you feel comfortable and at home. The suite that we were staying in was great, very nice decorated, luxury and very clean. We would definitly come back here. Thank you to the owners for the wonderful stay.
- Amazing stay at la bastide de songes, a secret oasis in Provence! Would highly recommend!
- Très belle prestation, ca sent encore le neuf. Petit dej très complet servi par la proprietaire.
- Belle chambre confortable décorée avec goût. Accueil très sympathique. Petit déjeuner gourmand. Tout était parfait.
Ferme Oleicole Les Callis
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ferme Oleicole Les Callis offers accommodations in Gordes. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.Aix-en-Provence is 29 miles from Ferme Oleicole Les Callis, and Avignon is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 14 miles from Ferme Oleicole Les Callis.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Oppède Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Oppède Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Oppède Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Oppède Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!